Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Princeton
OOC! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Robottoalice

Determined Kitten

10,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:58 pm
Sorry for the sudden leave everyone. School got really busy really quickly. I was going to reply today,but due to a sudden event,I won't be. I promise I'll get to it as soon as I can! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:49 am
Laudanine
So I'm wanting to create a new character and don't want the poor boy to be completely alone.

Anyone have a character open or is thinking of creating one that could possibly be an ally or love interest to mine? (I haven't created one yet but we can talk something out, yo.)

o u o If you one-two-three line in the Roleplay, I'll b***h, btw.

Anyone?

I can make a character for ya biggrin

little miss vampire kitty

I see the post. But I'm not sure about how to make my character come into play with Adrian sweatdrop  

xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx

Angelic Star

7,650 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Naughty Vampire

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:13 am
xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx
Laudanine
So I'm wanting to create a new character and don't want the poor boy to be completely alone.

Anyone have a character open or is thinking of creating one that could possibly be an ally or love interest to mine? (I haven't created one yet but we can talk something out, yo.)

o u o If you one-two-three line in the Roleplay, I'll b***h, btw.

Anyone?

I see the post. But I'm not sure about how to make my character come into play with Adrian sweatdrop

I was going to make another post after work but kits just going to take Adrian actually into his room and put his things away, I can try and make him do something after that but I have no idea where to make him go, if you have an idea just tell me  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:25 am
xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx

Really? emotion_kirakira
I kind of have to make a character, too...
You have any ideas in mind?  

Laudanine

Feral Loiterer

xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx

Angelic Star

7,650 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:31 am

I was going to make another post after work but kits just going to take Adrian actually into his room and put his things away, I can try and make him do something after that but I have no idea where to make him go, if you have an idea just tell me

Hmmm....Maybe to a cafe of sorts? if the school even has one? sweatdrop

Laudanine

Hrmm....Not at the moment. What type of character are you looking to make? Personality wise? And is he seme, uke, or seke?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:47 am
xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx

I have no specific preference. Though seme and uke are what I am most comfortable with, honestly.
I could come up with something in a spiffy that you could go off of for creating your character or vise versa.
I dunnoo....I have this sprouting idea of a dude that's really objective.  

Laudanine

Feral Loiterer

xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx

Angelic Star

7,650 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:04 am
Laudanine
xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx

I have no specific preference. Though seme and uke are what I am most comfortable with, honestly.
I could come up with something in a spiffy that you could go off of for creating your character or vise versa.
I dunnoo....I have this sprouting idea of a dude that's really objective.

Objective in what way? To everything? Or just certain types of things?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:19 am
xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx

To mostly everything. Happy-go-lucky fella that's indifferent and unbaised to everything going on. xD  

Laudanine

Feral Loiterer

xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx

Angelic Star

7,650 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:21 am
Laudanine
xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx

To mostly everything. Happy-go-lucky fella that's indifferent and unbaised to everything going on. xD

Then he needs a Debby Downer ^.^  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:47 am
Laudanine
xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx

I feel like then they'd be more big brother little brother, but that's totally okay with me. o u o
Debby Downer and John Doe it is, then.  

Laudanine

Feral Loiterer

Naughty Vampire

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:45 pm
xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx

looks like there is a lounge but there are no cafe's it looks like, just look around in the forms and tell me where you would want thjem to meet and I'll get Adrian there  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:06 pm
xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx

looks like there is a lounge but there are no cafe's it looks like, just look around in the forms and tell me where you would want thjem to meet and I'll get Adrian there

Alrighty C: I'll go check it out now. I'll quote you when I'm ready to post 3nodding  

xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx

Angelic Star

7,650 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Naughty Vampire

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:52 pm
xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx
xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx

K
I'll be waiting
Alrighty C: I'll go check it out now. I'll quote you when I'm ready to post 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:41 am
hello ! i just joined a few hours ago and posted a profile! i hope its not too bad and i hope hell make friends soon !! 3nodding  

curooo

Tipsy Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Tipsy 100

xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx

Angelic Star

7,650 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:46 am

I'm ready to post as my character but uhm, he doesn't have a dormmate sweatdrop And isn't one of the rules that we can't post unless our characters have a room?  
Princeton

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games