Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.
📣 Introduce yourself here so we can welcome you! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darius Runan
Crew

Enduring Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:22 pm
Quote:
Hello everyone, glad to be here smile

Been here a while and I have never seen so many users unhappy with what Gaia is doing, and still nothing is changed. Gaia was a great website because of the open communication between staff and user I think. When that was dissolved with new management, things started to get bad. sad

I remember when 20k was a lot!

Glad to see you here man. Welcome to the Revolution smile

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:52 pm
Hello there!
Man,I still remember dolphinmania,and spending all christmas in there looking for glowing tanks. It's sadly ironic that they now release gold generators when they nerfed booty grab,closed dolphinmania and all because it "made too much gold" sweatdrop

I still remember when pale marionette was rare,and a million gold. It was such a status symbol oh my god rofl

I also remember when cash announcements were rare,and people were hating on RIGS. They didn't even know what was coming.........Man,those were the days.  

love died

Sweet Bunny

Elizabeth444

Shameless Enabler

10,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:20 pm
Hello, I'm Elizabeth444. If you'd like to call be by a short, I prefer Beth over Eliza.
I've been a member since 2008. I joined for....well, I don't remember the exact reason! This website sounded too good to be true, and I was skeptical about it being 'free' to join. In the end, I had a whole bunch of fun, and jumped right into Events' forums. My favorite was the 'Seven Virtues and Sins' Ball.
I was happy playing games and exploring, but in the beginning earning gold was hard; gaming rewards being only a few hundred at a time. I took a year-long hiatus, and Gaia became more complex in the mean time. When I came back, and got my feet under me, I enjoyed the looser gold system because it shrank the gap between the rich and poor Gaians.

Now, the system fell too far the other way and inflated the market. It has made me poor, without spending a single gold coin. stare  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:36 pm
Hey...sorry I just crashed in here and started posting without any intro.

Umm ... *thinks a bit* yeah I'm sure some of you guys know who I am. I'm forever in SF...as toxic as it is today. But it would be that way if Gaia didn't initiate the mess we see nowadays.

I've been here since '06. I floated around at first, took a year off, then came back and somehow found a proving ground in my favorite haunt.

I can't summarize how disappointed I am with the way things have gone. I just can't. There's way too much to say.  

Catalyste

Spiritual Recalibrator

33,440 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100

Last Trickster Prince

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:04 am
Love Died
Hello there!
Man,I still remember dolphinmania,and spending all christmas in there looking for glowing tanks. It's sadly ironic that they now release gold generators when they nerfed booty grab,closed dolphinmania and all because it "made too much gold" sweatdrop

I still remember when pale marionette was rare,and a million gold. It was such a status symbol oh my god rofl

I also remember when cash announcements were rare,and people were hating on RIGS. They didn't even know what was coming.........Man,those were the days.
omg I remember dolphinmania. rofl I miss those days.
Right? They nerfed the best free ways to get gold and then they turn around and dump billions of gold on a daily basis. Because of this, Gaia's games have become old and decrepit, in favor of a pay-to-play formula. It's really sad. sad

Welcome to the Revolution! We can't wait to hear your thoughts and opinions. (:  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:10 am
Elizabeth444
Hello, I'm Elizabeth444. If you'd like to call be by a short, I prefer Beth over Eliza.
I've been a member since 2008. I joined for....well, I don't remember the exact reason! This website sounded too good to be true, and I was skeptical about it being 'free' to join. In the end, I had a whole bunch of fun, and jumped right into Events' forums. My favorite was the 'Seven Virtues and Sins' Ball.
I was happy playing games and exploring, but in the beginning earning gold was hard; gaming rewards being only a few hundred at a time. I took a year-long hiatus, and Gaia became more complex in the mean time. When I came back, and got my feet under me, I enjoyed the looser gold system because it shrank the gap between the rich and poor Gaians.

Now, the system fell too far the other way and inflated the market. It has made me poor, without spending a single gold coin. stare
I agree! The gap between classes have become way to large. The site is basically split in two now: GC-users and gold-users. GC users can buy whatever they want. Gold users have to hope they're lucky(waiting for an anon, or winning contests) because there are no good ways to make gold from Gaia's games now. And the new ones are PAY-TO-PLAY and there's no guarantee you'll win! It's basically only for people who have lots of money laying around. :/

Welcome to the Revolution! We appreciate the support. (:  

Last Trickster Prince

Feral Genius

Dramatica Addams

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:05 am
Hullo =]
I'm Dramatica but feel free to call me Tic Tac or any other nifty name you can find.
I've been on Gaia steadily since 2004, and I miss the old Gaia, and I am more than tired of the barage of Cash Shop anouncements.
I wish they were all smushed into one newsletter, or that they were a separate function you could turn off.
And of course i wish they'd focus at least some attention on the various other areas of the site that desperately need it, instead of La Victoire ALL the time.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:27 pm
Catalyste
Hey...sorry I just crashed in here and started posting without any intro.

Umm ... *thinks a bit* yeah I'm sure some of you guys know who I am. I'm forever in SF...as toxic as it is today. But it would be that way if Gaia didn't initiate the mess we see nowadays.

I've been here since '06. I floated around at first, took a year off, then came back and somehow found a proving ground in my favorite haunt.

I can't summarize how disappointed I am with the way things have gone. I just can't. There's way too much to say.

Hello welcome to the guild. I am Izzy. I really glad to see you join. And well you can say all you need to say here.You can find the guild rules here - [x]  

Izzy Derp
Crew

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

Izzy Derp
Crew

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:32 pm
Dramatica Donnelly
Hullo =]
I'm Dramatica but feel free to call me Tic Tac or any other nifty name you can find.
I've been on Gaia steadily since 2004, and I miss the old Gaia, and I am more than tired of the barage of Cash Shop anouncements.
I wish they were all smushed into one newsletter, or that they were a separate function you could turn off.
And of course i wish they'd focus at least some attention on the various other areas of the site that desperately need it, instead of La Victoire ALL the time.

Welcome to our guild <3
You can find the rules here - [x]
I see you are sporting a save our shop sign. Good Job ^_^
And I agree with you that the site needs more attention outside the case shop.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:33 pm
Last Trickster Prince

Thank you for keeping up with the welcome thread for us mods.  

Izzy Derp
Crew

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

Last Trickster Prince

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:52 am
Izzy Derp

Thank you for keeping up with the welcome thread for us mods.
No problemo! I had a bit of extra time. lol  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:00 am
Hi, I'm Living Lately XD

My first account was made back in 2004. This was a fresh start account.

I'm mainly on Gaia for the Role-plays. I used to prefer guild role-playing, but the guilds have fallen in to disuse over the years. I won't quit Gaia, so I want to strive to make it a better site, peacefully and with words that have a more positive connotation.  

Living Lately

Aged Shapeshifter

10,025 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Wall Street 200

KissFreakShandi

Fashionable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:59 pm
Hi, I'm Shandi. I've been on and off Gaia since 2004. I just recently came back to Gaia last month after a couple of years to see this site in a horrid state of disarray. The economy is a mess because of the abundance of gold generators pumping gold into the system and Gaia refusing to stop releasing them. There are 3,000 announcements a day that are all trying to get me to either buy cash or a cash shop item and are annoying as all hell. I miss the days when we'd get an announcement and it would be for something exciting like a new quest, story line, event, or even monthly collectables. Now Gaia's decided to spam our inbox's with cash offers too...ugh! Enough is enough! They need to get their s**t together and listen to their user base fast or this site will be dead soon. scream

Sorry if I ranted and rambled to much...lol. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:31 pm
Hey there everyone, so glad a place like this exists where I can peacefully express my sadness over the change of Gaia without looking at thread son the SF that show users are still in denial and also the trolls that aren't removed anymore either.

But it's nice to meet you all! I was originally on Gaia in 2005-6? I have left on and off since then, this is the newest account. ^^  

Waxwing Tea

Izzy Derp
Crew

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:47 pm
Living Lately
Hi, I'm Living Lately XD

My first account was made back in 2004. This was a fresh start account.

I'm mainly on Gaia for the Role-plays. I used to prefer guild role-playing, but the guilds have fallen in to disuse over the years. I won't quit Gaia, so I want to strive to make it a better site, peacefully and with words that have a more positive connotation.

Hey welcome to the guild. <3 I am so glad you feel that way. A lot of us do as well. I hope too see you around the guild I am Izzy. If you have any questions or ideas feel free to contact me or any of my other mods.
You can find the rules here - [x]  
🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games