Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
[Introductions] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter as of Nov 15. 2006
  1+
View Results

Dream of Existence

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:56 pm

UserName: Dream of Existence
NickName: Salamander (don't ask!)
Prefrences: I'm not into labels but I'm very open with my sexuality
Intrests: Yaoi more that shouen ai(sp?), drawing (I draw anime although I'm still a bigginer and sadly don't draw men too good), others (I can remember).
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: The guys from Level C, Harry/Draco, Naruto/Sasuke.
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Actually it was in Gaia where I first encountered Yaoi and manga/anime. i wasn't a big fan before!
Other: So far I only see/watch yaoi on youtube and yahoo so if you are kind enough can you tell me where I could find more?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:41 pm

UserName: Yukiru-sama
NickName: Yuki
Prefrences: ...straight
Intrests: Shounen ai/Yaoi, anime manga, j-pop, j-rock, k-pop(DBSK)
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: sanzo/goku and sunao/sora
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: sanzo/goku in saiyuki
Other: I am a girl... just to let you know.

Yukiru-sama

Pomba Gira

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:32 pm

UserName: Tenrakku
NickName: Lou(my real name) Harry, or just plain L.
Prefrences: Very open..so possibly bi.
Intrests: Computer games, yaoi, shonen ai, reading, manga, sci-fi
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Sora/Riku, L/Light, Mello/Mear, Kaworu/Shinji, Ed/Envy, Ritsuka/Soubi, Natsuo/Youji and theres lots more, i just can't list them all!
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Anne Rice novels and Kaworu/Shinji of Evangelion.
Other: Uh...how do you do? Lovely to meet you all!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:29 pm

Hello all!
I am the Moot. My avi's a guy, but I'm really a girl. I'm fifteen. I prefer guys, but I'm open minded. I like anime and manga, drawing, reading, writing, playing video games, and marching in my school band.
My favorite pairings are Sasuke and Naruto, Gaara and Rock Lee, and Fai and Kurogane from Tsubasa. I also like Naruto and Gaara sometimes. My first encounter with boyXboy love would probably be Legal Drug or Offbeat, I don't remember which one I read first.
I'm an artist, so please click the website button to see my deviant art page! I will gladly draw you a picture!
heart

Homestar M Runner

Mairu Jivasu DF

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:12 pm

UserName: xxemoxxxloverx
NickName: Corey-chan
Prefrences: ... I guess I'm bi... but only for certain guys... mostly lesbian.
Intrests: Anime (all kinds, yaoi, shonen-ai, yuri, you name it! ^^), drawing (I draw anime although I don't think I'm that good... and sadly I don't draw men very well...), and music, especialy AFI.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: (there's way to many to count! so I'll just put a couple...) Daisuke/Dark, Yuki/Shuichi, Harry/Draco, Naruto/Sasuke.
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Gravitation!! ^^<3 I saw a clip of it on an AMV and bought the series after watching the first episode on youtube. It was my first anime!! ^^
Other: <.< >.> I like rping! so you'll mostly see me around there... My charrie is named Mario. Feel free to call me by my charrie name... a lot of people do... which means I have many names... <.< >.> lol! ^^<3
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:44 pm

UserName: ritsu chaos
NickName: Ritsu
Prefrences: open-minded... but I generally go for guys
Intrests: anime/manga (duh), reading, drawing, music
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: TsuzukixHisoka (Yami no Matsuei) and RitsukaxSoubi (Loveless)
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: 11 years old and was randomly looking up Gundam Wing pictures (didn't even care for the series that much)... And POOF! A VERY large site of HeeroxDuo fanfics and pictures came up... For some reason it just caught my interest razz
Other: Hey everyone ^^; Feel free to drop me a line if you want to chat
I also have a deviant art page here: The Chaos Realm

Be nice to the noobs! lmao

ritsu chaos

Hawt_az_FCUK

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:14 pm

UserName: Hawt_az_FCUK
NickName: Aya-chan
Prefrences: Straight
Intrests: Dancing Ballet(tis my life!),Anime,Manga,internet,roleplaying,gaia and myspace.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: TsuzukiXHisoka from Yami no Matsuei and ShuichiXYuki from Gravitation
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: My friend basically introduced me to boy love last year...because sh wuld go on and on about Gravitation and yaoi manga....It piqued my interest and I started to watch some shounen-ai (currently looking for some yaoi anime/manga to get into)
Other: BALLET IS MY LIFE...I am currently training at a ballet school tto become a pro. (im only a lvl 4...but i will get to trainee lvl....) and i love all animes that are mahou shôjo,shôjo,shounen-ai and etc...SQUEE
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:08 pm

Username: ~L.o.v.e.l.e.s.s~
Nickname: Guy with the hair or Sketch
Preference: I'm straight but my boyfriend isn't
Intrests: Anime/Manga, learning many languahges, drawing (I'm not very good), Rping, making AMVs
Fav pairings: Ritsuka/Soubi, Yuki/Shuichi, Harry/Draco, Kazoumi/Mizuki (Level C), those two guys from dgimon that appear in many sigs.
First Encounter: Well I was searching for new anime to watch and the name loveless came up and I decided to take a peek, I ended up loving it and started to search for more shounen ai and later yaoi.
Other: I hope I can learn about more series of shounen ai/yaoi cause right now I have a limited knowlege base and I would like to expand it! Thank you very much!

~L.o.v.e.l.e.s.s~

` Nonagon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:28 pm

UserName: Uncried Tears
NickName: UnTe, Tears, Shorty, Avalon
Intrests: Tennis, Boys, Chocolat, Computer, Boys, T.V., Boys, Boys hair, and abs, Boys... and did I forget to metion I love boys?
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: HAVOCxAL FOREVER! + RoyxEd on the side.
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: I saw a really sweet, kawaii picture of Roy and Ed kissing behind a newspaper and I thought it was just so sweet, so I went and found this guild.
Other: Note to everyone; DARTH POCKY'S SIGGY SCARES ME! *nightmares*
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:25 pm

UserName: Sensual Engima Tourmaline

NickName: Ironiiku, Gay Gothic Kittie, or SET

Prefrences: My boyfriend!

Intrests: I have way too many...

Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: What about a boy/boy/boy/boy pairing? (I'm
refering to an Ed/Roy/Hughes/Havok pairing from FMA; it's real hot!)

First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: I have no idea... It's been a while...

Other: I love to draw... especially yaoi. I also like to try and draw realistic versions of anime characters. Most of them turn out fairly well.

The Seasick Sailor

Benevolent Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

[-Lady Hitokiri-]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:02 pm

UserName: sacrifice14
NickName: Sam
Prefrences: uh?
Intrests: shounen-ai and anime and video games
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: SoraxRiku from Kingdom Hearts
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: a soriku fic on fanifiction.net sweatdrop
Other: um.... nothing much else...
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:08 pm

Yay!! 4laugh thank you so much for accepting me MistressPaco!! My name is Arella!! i like to read Fantasy books,"normal" mangas and Yaoi... i'm 17 years old and am having the time of my life!! senior year baby!! LOL blaugh i will try to be on as often as i can!! Yaoi Rules!! LOL  

Andromeda3173

Mystical Neko

10,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

User_2629207

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:17 am

UserName: Sushii-Princess
NickName: Miss Sushii is commong, I have loads of nicknames *pokes journal*
Prefrences: Boys! ^w^ *coughwithotherboyscough*
Intrests: Anime,Manga,cooking,dancing,video games,internet,drawing, shopping, scaring children...among other things.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: KakaIru and AkuRoku... and loads more.
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: A swedish Manga Magazine article <3
Other:
I'm a psycho pervert...sort of... I have very varied taste in music and clothes... I'm from sweden, I live in AU. I want a boyfriend, one or several X'D I like drawing, I'm a member of Gino's Harem and Gino's Harem Joint Art Shoppe. So got here! *pushes you towards shop*
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 12:57 pm

UserName: Tsukiko Milani
NickName: Sage
Prefrences: Mm, not much into labels, but I am currently in love with another girl.
Intrests: Anime, manga, reading, writing, listening to music...you know, all the usual stuff.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Wow. There's a lot... I think YukixKyo, though, or Elricest
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: A TalaxKai story on fanfiction.net. I <3 that pairing now.
Other: Um, Hi everybody *waves* I'm pretty new to boy love, so I'm sorry if I ever sound like a noob sweatdrop But I'm very happy to meet you all! heart

Tsukiko Milani

Krysian

Dapper Fatcat

6,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:38 pm

UserName: Sakura
NickName: Ray
Intrests: Kingdome Hearts and Anime named on profile
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Ritsuka and Soubi
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: When I was 12 so 1 year ago.
Other: Feel free to add me. wink
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games