Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
I'm going to be talking for a long, long time. 8D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:39 pm
Clasela

I think that's probably even worse than just rehoming them. Dropping so much money on dogs you don't even want to take care of is stupid.
That's so weird. xDD I don't watch Supernatural but I know fans are totally in love with it haha.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:29 pm
Yokies

It is and they're lovely people, just very silly with their money and how they spend it.
Haha, it was. I own the dvds. I buy them as anniversary presents for Matt because he loves the show. It's hard to believe I was eleven when it came out. I used to have nightmares watching it with my mum. xD

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:37 pm
Clasela

Eh I don't know if I'd call them lovely if they couldn't watch those dogs well enough. ._.; They just shouldn't have animals I guess lol.
Oh man I didn't even realize it's that old. I was 13. D: Holy cow. xD

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:58 pm
Yokies

Well they are my friends and they are good parents, just a bit silly when it comes to things like that.
I know. It's been going on for a long time now.
I am absolutely stuffed. I just got home from the biggest walk.. sweatdrop I think my dogs are dead because they are not moving!

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:13 pm
Clasela

I wish I had that kind of money to be silly with to be honest haha.
Jeez that's just way too long to be doing one show. XD
Oh my haha. Sounds tiring.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:52 pm
Yokies

Haha it's alright. XD It's not like I was disturbed by it or anything haha.

I don't think they were rivals as she was a lot younger than him. I think you're thinking of Elite Four Agatha. They were rivals and Agatha may have even had a crush on him in their youth. XD Well at least now it seems they actually travel around and want to talk to you more than just the first time haha.
I think as we get older and understand more about the games the learners in us just want to know more and more until we get all this stuff. xD
It's also nice to learn more about something you understand and once you learn new things other things just click in your head haha.

It took me like five days (about 4 hours each day) to breed for three Pokemon haha. It's very boring and repetitive. XDD
I don't know why it's called Wonder Trade, I guess it's because you don't know what you're going to get? It's completely random who you trade with.

I would still have high hopes for it. It sounds like she really wants you to get it. =3 And maybe we can try and work out some kind of wifi thing to trade/battle. XD
That's good for me~ Now we just have to figure out what items to buy haha.

User Image User Image

Haha, and again it shows I never really got to watch the anime rofl
      Yeah, at least they do travel around a lot and are given more role. Haha, I just thought of Hoenn... no wonder Birch was a wee bit chubby, he never leaves Littleroot xD
      That is true. We also get a lot more curious about things and we take the time to find out the truth about them. Unlike when we're younger, we just played for fun and because we're impatient xD

Oh goodness, I would never have lasted that long. I'm currently trying to complete the National Dex (well, as complete as I can get without trade) and I get bored after five appearances of a Piplup or something. I'll never last that long waiting for an egg to hatch :p
      Oh, I see. I thought you could like talk to other people there first and agree on what you guys will be trading. How much of a bummer would it be if you got the same Pokemon you traded? rofl

I just had the worst torment of my life with 3DS. We were passing by this game shop and on display was the limited edition Pokemon X 3DS. And I was like, "OH MAH GOODNESS, LOOKITHAT!!" I swear, for someone who was wearing a business suit, I was acting like a 10 year old. But it was too damn expensive, I couldn't afford it crying Then the sales lady had the nerve to come up to me, all smiling and said, "It's the last stock that we have".
      Yes, I'll definitely find a way to break this stupid wifi barrier xD

Hmm... that is true, what could we give away? How's about a theme or some sort? Like something related to 100 or Christmas or Pokemon (if we can find items here that are related to Pokemon) or maybe what's the most wanted item now that's within our budget?

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Le Honey

Tipsy Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:12 pm
Hello Yokies.!
I also like The Legend of Zelda, Adventure Time and The Legend of Korea.
It's a bummer that it already ended season two. I hope there's a three.

Anyways...
Hi my name is Frances or you can call me Honey.
Nice to meet you.
:3

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:46 pm
Louisa Iris

Ah well I don't even know how I still remember that to be honest. xD I have a bad memory when it comes to the anime besides the big important parts.
Actually Birch goes around a lot. XD;; He studies habitats, so he has to be in more than just Littleroot. This isn't showcased much in the games but it's showed better in the anime. He's thicker because he's muscular from being outside all the time.
I remember being a kid and just blasting through the games, now I want to talk to everyone and look at everything. XDD

It was a tough time. It's why I quit on getting a shiny and just decided to go with the already good Pokemon. xD It was too many eggs, I had enough haha.
I guess it could be a bit of a bummer but it's kind of hard to do that. xD I mean there are many Pokemon that can already be accessed and traded, and once the Pokemon bank is out people will be able to transfer all the others that aren't obtainable yet.

Oh man that sucks. :c I've seen those limited edition ones. They're amazingly pretty but so expensive. It would have been amazing if you could get it though! In your suit. XD
The Wifi barrier must eeeend! XD

I have no clue.. this is harder than I thought. ._. So many things are inflated so it's hard to pick out what would be best. All the Christmas stuff is probably inflated now too. xD

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:47 pm
Le Honey

Hello there Honey. c:
I do believe there were cleared for four seasons, so I'm sure there will be a season three. x3
Though I haven't completed the second season yet, haven't had time to watch it!

It's nice to meet you too. c:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:54 pm
Yokies

Hello there Honey. c:
I do believe there were cleared for four seasons, so I'm sure there will be a season three. x3
Though I haven't completed the second season yet, haven't had time to watch it!

It's nice to meet you too. c:

I hope so.
Girl....When you have the time you need to finish it..
smile

Le Honey

Tipsy Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:00 pm
Le Honey

Yeah that's what everyone is telling me. xD

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:28 pm
Yokies

Ah well I don't even know how I still remember that to be honest. xD I have a bad memory when it comes to the anime besides the big important parts.
Actually Birch goes around a lot. XD;; He studies habitats, so he has to be in more than just Littleroot. This isn't showcased much in the games but it's showed better in the anime. He's thicker because he's muscular from being outside all the time.
I remember being a kid and just blasting through the games, now I want to talk to everyone and look at everything. XDD

It was a tough time. It's why I quit on getting a shiny and just decided to go with the already good Pokemon. xD It was too many eggs, I had enough haha.
I guess it could be a bit of a bummer but it's kind of hard to do that. xD I mean there are many Pokemon that can already be accessed and traded, and once the Pokemon bank is out people will be able to transfer all the others that aren't obtainable yet.

Oh man that sucks. :c I've seen those limited edition ones. They're amazingly pretty but so expensive. It would have been amazing if you could get it though! In your suit. XD
The Wifi barrier must eeeend! XD

I have no clue.. this is harder than I thought. ._. So many things are inflated so it's hard to pick out what would be best. All the Christmas stuff is probably inflated now too. xD

User Image User Image

At least you remembered :p
      Fair point. How could he study habitats without going around. But yeah, it's not really seen in the games. The only time he was out of his town was after you won the Pokemon League... although, I can't be too sure coz I don't really remember who was with the player when he/she had to battle out Kyogre/Groudon in Sootopolis City sweatdrop
      I don't even care about what can be found in the vicinity. I just battle along with anybody I see and just level up as fast as possible. I know right? It's surprising how many gifts one can receive from all the people you talk to.

Haha, at least you got your perfect Pokemon out of breeding xD
      Oh, I see. That's interesting. Never thought there was a thing such as Pokemon bank xD How do you access it, through the Dreamworld?

I know right?? Now I kinda regret getting a new phone xD
      There was a picture in Facebook wherein the buyer got that kind of 3DS. However, there was a defect in it: it was color green instead of blue. But oh man, was it pricelessly beautiful!! He calls it his Shiny 3DS xD

That is true. That's why I don't feel the million gold I have now. It's like... what can I buy with a million now? Everything's worth a hundred times more.
      Hmm... why don't we try asking the winner what they want and we'll try our best to give them what they want?

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:24 pm
Louisa Iris

This is true. xD
I don't believe Birch went out there. I think that was Steven and Wallace. xD They were with you when Kyogre and Groudon go crazy haha.
I can't help but want to talk to everyone now. There are so many items to get they have NPC's all over the place give stuff out. xD And sometimes you have to talk to people to be able to do certain things in X and Y.

Yeah. =3 I just hope I don't mess them up. XD There is still the EV training I have to do haha.
Oh well the transferring thing is just that, it's a transfer anyone has access to. The actual bank costs money though, 5 bucks a month, to have an extra place to store your Pokemon. The reason it's being a chargeable service is so Nintendo has money for more Pokemon related events and such. =3 I wont be getting the bank since I don't need it but I'll be happy to transfer Pokemon. xD

Aw. xD But it's nice to have a new phone though, right?
I saw that! It's pretty amazing to get something like that. I mean I guess it can kind of suck if you were excited for blue, but hell, it's one of a kind!

I know what you mean. I still feel more privileged than most though since I can still afford the higher priced items, but there are still things I wish I could have that I just can't get. But that only makes me think hell, if even I can't get stuff when I can give money to the site, I don't know how people without money can enjoy it anymore.
We could do that. =3 We can tell them a range of what the prize can be and they can just look up something for themselves~

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:52 pm
Yokies

This is true. xD
I don't believe Birch went out there. I think that was Steven and Wallace. xD They were with you when Kyogre and Groudon go crazy haha.
I can't help but want to talk to everyone now. There are so many items to get they have NPC's all over the place give stuff out. xD And sometimes you have to talk to people to be able to do certain things in X and Y.

Yeah. =3 I just hope I don't mess them up. XD There is still the EV training I have to do haha.
Oh well the transferring thing is just that, it's a transfer anyone has access to. The actual bank costs money though, 5 bucks a month, to have an extra place to store your Pokemon. The reason it's being a chargeable service is so Nintendo has money for more Pokemon related events and such. =3 I wont be getting the bank since I don't need it but I'll be happy to transfer Pokemon. xD

Aw. xD But it's nice to have a new phone though, right?
I saw that! It's pretty amazing to get something like that. I mean I guess it can kind of suck if you were excited for blue, but hell, it's one of a kind!

I know what you mean. I still feel more privileged than most though since I can still afford the higher priced items, but there are still things I wish I could have that I just can't get. But that only makes me think hell, if even I can't get stuff when I can give money to the site, I don't know how people without money can enjoy it anymore.
We could do that. =3 We can tell them a range of what the prize can be and they can just look up something for themselves~

User Image User Image

Oh yeah, it was just those two. You know, I used to think that they have some sort of thing, kind of like how some people ship Cheren and Bianca xD
      The only ones that I sort of hate talking to are those found at the start of the game since they always talk about how to train Pokemon. I mean, for those who have been playing a lot of Pokemon already, they don't need a reminder do they? Makes me want to just skip them... but then, they might give something out so I have to go through all the trainer tips and all.

Wow, so it doesn't stop at breeding them? That is one serious hardcore training you're doing. I would just stop at getting my cute and fluffy Pokemon xD Don't worry, I'm sure you'll do just fine.
      Well, how do you transfer? Sorry, but I just can't imagine it sweatdrop
      Wow, $5 eh? Oh well, at least we get events and all that. I thought it was some kind of blood bank where people just place their Pokemon for trade. Never thought you'd have to pay for a space.

Yeah, I love my phone to bits now~ Oh well, if it ain't for me, it ain't for me sweatdrop
      I wouldn't complain even if it's a factory defect. That's like, the BEST factory defect ever!! Assuming that's all there is to it. But if there's more and it prevents me from playing, then all hell will break loose xD

I'm even sort of considering using part of my Christmas bonus to buy some GC. But then, I've been doing some computations and with the rate the foreign exchange is going, I don't think I'll be able to buy anything that I like with my budget sweatdrop I know, it really getting a bit disappointing the way things are going on here. I'm starting to lose heart defending the company xD
      I once did a contest like that here. But my prize was pegged on a certain amount and it's up to them on how they want their prize. But a prize range sounds easier; it's flexible.

So, you and me will be giving out a prize, each with a prize range and it's up to the winner to choose what they want, right?

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:22 am
Louisa Iris

Oh well people will ship anyone together if they want. xD There is definitely art and stories of Wallace and Steven, I can tell you that!
Ah yeah. It can be pretty repetitive for people who already know, but it's a given to have those for the players who either haven't played Pokemon before or in a long time. There are still new players to Pokemon every day, so if they need a tip then it's there. xD

Nope, it almost sucks. xD There is a training thing in the game that makes it easier now, you can train their stats directly, for free, without having to battle or get vitamins (like the protein and zinc). But it just.. takes a while until you get to the higher levels.
Don't know yet, we're not able to transfer until bank is actually out, and that'll be in January. So we're all just waiting to see how. P:
Oh no, the GTS already works that way. You can put a Pokemon up asking for whatever you want (doesn't mean you'll always get it though if it's not an even trade haha). There was also Pokemon Box and My Pokemon Ranch that stored Ruby/Sapphire Pokemon and Diamond/Pearl Pokemon which were on the Gamecube and Wii, respectively. So people have always payed to store Pokemon on stuff like that, but easier to manufacture since it'll all be done virtually and by download. 3nodding

I still hope you can get it though, eventually. D: I want to BATTLE! Haha.
I'd be like hella happy if it came out pink or something. I would fall in looove haha.

I haven't really been able to defend the company as of late either. I mean there isn't much to defend, the only person who is deserving of it is Uncle Kenny since he's been working so hard for us. I can understand deciding against it if the exchange rates don't work in your favor. It might be easier to decide if at the time anything that strikes your interest pops up for a good price.
Yeah it's more flexible. o 3o Also that way more than likely the person will keep the prize if they can choose it. It sucks when someone ends up selling the prize because they didn't really want it. xD

Yes! c: We can do that~

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games