Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Stands A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:55 pm
User Image
David Sinclair Avery
[Ravenclaw]
Formerly: David Sinclair League
Named Heir of the Avery Family
6th Year Ravenclaw Prefect
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Born: December 25, 2012
Dating Leonette Mitchell

"So essentially empty Calories," David said raising a brow as Danica explained how she drank her coffee. He sighed and said, "I suppose it isn't that big of a deal if you indulge in that sort of thing once in a great while, but still... but is that how the headgirl survives on dark roasts of coffee? That hardly seems healthy... I'll pass on the coffee." He added glancing with evident distaste at the coffee Danica was working on before he turned his gaze back to the field. He remained silent until Danica asked him how things were going with him.

David glanced at Danica and addmitted with a shrug, "I was actually trying to figure out a tactful way to advise Cathy to just drop healing. I mean I've watched enough of her games to know she is one of the better players at dodging bludgers... Hell, she has been from the start, and after her playing for the past couple years I don't see her any more likely to break a bone or get hurt else-wise on the quidditch field than she is going to get doing anything else she gets up to, so her learning healing is pretty much pointless. And, I was helping her study last weekend, quite frankly I don't think I'd trust her to so much as treat a paper cut, let alone do any actual healing work of any scale."

"No use in someone else in the family getting a failing grade on one of their elective OWL exams," He said raising a brow at Danica. "Then again you are taking healing with her and are her friend so none of that probably comes as news to you." He let out half a laugh and said as his eyes remained watching the field as he waited for the game to start, "Really, beyond typical 'meddlesome brother' concerns and having an additional elective, well two if you include taking Apparition, my life is as boring as ever. What about you? I heard there was some mandatory house meeting for the Gryffindors not too long ago..."

User Image

Graydon Ironshield
Quote:

{OOC}

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:44 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |❹| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ |❹| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

Lions vs. Badgers match

"Well, not entirely empty calories," countered Dani lightly, "the chocolate has antioxidants and flavonoids, but I get what you're saying. Veronica turned me on to this stuff; its actually not a bad thing during a late night study session, and I haven't a clue as to how she survives on it. Too much of it gives me a blinding headache, and she has more of it than I do. Still, if this is the worst thing they catch Gryffindors drinking, I don't think the Head of House has much to complain about."

When the conversation came round to Cathy, Dani commented, "Healing's a hard class, I'm fighting for every grade I get, and I know it's a struggle for Cathy too. I seem to recall she's taking the class at your insistence, as you're the Heir to the family, but I don't know if she's still taking it because of that or because she feels she can become a Healer like her big brother. I think if you tell her to quit, she'll be very hurt. She'd forgive you, of course, she's just that way, but maybe you should be supportive of her efforts, and let her figure it out in her own time, or leave it for Professor Deschering to tell her. She won't let Cathy proceed past her OWLs if she thinks it won't work out."

Dani rolled her eyes at the mention of the infamous House meeting not so long ago. "Oh, there was, all right. Our Head of House had to read us all the Riot Act about alcohol and underage drinking. It wasn't pleasant, I can tell you that much; I've never seen the professor that angry before. What gets me, is you'd think after what happened at the Yule Ball last winter people would have gotten the message, but I guess not."

"mc2"

OOC: Open for interaction

════════════════════════

OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:57 pm
User Image

Looking good in:Quidditch Support/ Location: Stands / Single / thinking: Interesting/

Valentina wandered back to the stands to watch another game. She wondered if she will see Axel again Valentina actually enjoyed his company. She wrote that letter to her grandfather saying that Arlo should get the role instead of her as he is more experienced.

OOC: Open for Interaction, I hope you don't mind me quoting you.

Essy ze Ninja

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:28 am
User Image
David Sinclair Avery
[Ravenclaw]
Formerly: David Sinclair League
Named Heir of the Avery Family
6th Year Ravenclaw Prefect
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Born: December 25, 2012
Dating Leonette Mitchell

"Fair enough, and I have a weakness for chocolate myself to tell the truth," David laughed at Danica's counter, before pausing almost as if he was surprised she had actually managed to make him laugh and then he frowned and said quickly and returning to his more typical stiff carrying added, "Regardless, too much caffeine is bad for the heart among other things. Miss Kiss will put herself in an early grave with that sort of habit..."

He raised a brow though at the mention of the coffee being the worse thing Gryffindors drinking that the Head of House wouldn't have much to complain about and merely shrugged as the conversation went to Cathy and Danica offered her advice. He frowned as he watched the game start and narrowed his eyes at Danica's mention it was because it was insistence as heir and he he sighed irritably as it was partially true and listened as Danica went on. "Cathy isn't stupid enough to think she can become a healer," David scoffed. "Besides, she hates blood. Who the Hell knows what she wants, though... I used to have more of an idea... now..." He sighed and added, "Professor Dechering would eat Cathy alive if she actually pressed going on to NEWT level classes-supposing Cathy could somehow manage the score she needs to go on in her studies. She's just being stubborn... besides, I don't even know how she will manage some of her core classes like Defense Against the Dark Arts or Transfiguration when the only thing I've ever seen her actually pull off with reliable success is charms."

He sighed frowning as he watched the chasers go back and forth fighting for the quaffle and listening to Danica's answer regarding the meeting and underage drinking. "Well to be honest they got less detention than probably Sapphire, Leo, and I did from the Yule Ball. Or at least I figure their detentions were a lot more enjoyable with Professor Harlowe than what we had to face with Professor Hill," He answered referring to the detention the younger year's herbology professor had handed all of them after the fight/argument between Leo, himself, and Sapphire. "They got off pretty light to be honest for something like underage drinking. It's not that surprising someone thought they could get away with it or get away with the same slap on the wrist."

Suddenly Jess called out she caught the snitch and David glanced to where the seekers had been racing towards the snitch and David sighed, "Ah, well, looks like Hufflepuff won. Guess, if any Gryffindors do decide to partake in underage drinking it won't be for celebrations tonight. Well, better luck next time I suppose, right Miss Stewart? Too bad about your house's loss, I actually was hoping you'd best the badgers. Of course, I'd never tell my sister that." He added standing to leave.

User Image

Graydon Ironshield
Quote:

{OOC}

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:37 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Text

Lions vs. Badgers match

Dani smiled when David laughed, it was nice to see the mask he usually wore could crack on occasion. "If you really like chocolate, I know of a chocolatier in Knightsbridge whom gives Honeydukes a run for their money, and they're just Muggles. Grandma Quinn took me there."

Mentioning Cathy and her stubborness, Dani nodded, and replied, "She is that, no arguments there, and she is pretty good with Charms; better than I am most days. Unfortunately, like you, I don't know what she wants to do after school, but I do know if she doesn't do well in her OWLs there'll be directions she won't be able to go."

She grimaced at the thought of detention with Professor Hill; given the looks he gave students whom irked him, she wouldn't be surprised if he were caught some night dining on one with a side of fava beans and a bottle of Chianti. "Professor Harlowe threatened possible expulsions for future infractions of the rules, so I think she thinks they same as you on that."

Dani sighed when Jess snatched the Snitch out of the air. Julius was a step or so behind her in the chase; not that she figured she would have been any better at it. Jess was a veteran Seeker, and had been doing it since before Dani had even heard of Quidditch, much less started playing. "That was probably the end of our season," she said soberly."At best we'll be able to tie for the Quidditch Cup, but with the points hits we've been taking, we're probably out of the running for the House Cup too. Not sure I want to be up in Gryffindor Tower tonight, too many lions in the winter of our discontent, I'm thinking."

She got up, and started to walk down with David. "So, which do we do first? Congratulate Cathy on her team's victory, or commiserate with Leo?"

"mc2"

════════════════════════

OOC:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:11 am
User Image

User Image

Layton made his way through the stands, a bit surprised that this was the second game he'd be attending. In a row, even! But at least he had reasons. Last time it was his house's first game of the year, and this time his brother would be playing. As bitter as he had been about him making the team and not him before, he had gotten over that for the most part. Now he was just here to cheer his brother on.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC: Open for interaction.

Quote:

First Year ║ Eleven Years Old ║ Hufflepuff ║ Pureblood ║ Reserve Chaser ║ Single

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:46 am
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ѕιиgℓє
                                                          Looking Cute in the Stands with - - -
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Curious
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ This should be entertaining, right? ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

αи∂ ι'νє gσт ѕσмє ι ѕ ѕ υ є ѕ тσ ωσяк тняσυgн ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          тнєяє ι gσ αgαιи, ρ я є т є и ∂ ι и g тσ вє уσυ ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxx
                                                          мαкє-вєℓιєνιиg тнαт ι нανє α ѕ σ υ ℓ вєиєαтн тнє ѕυ я f α ¢ є ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxx
                                                          тяуιиg тσ ¢σиνιи¢є уσυ ιт ωαѕ α ¢ ¢ ι ∂ є и т α ℓ ℓ у σи ρυ я ρ σ ѕ є ❦ ❦ ❦xxx
                                                          ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spacePersephone made her way up into the stands and found a seat easily enough, not spotting anyone she even vaguely recognized in the stands. She'd not really been planning on sitting alone, but no one stood out as someone she could sit with, so she figured she'd be fine on her own. Even if it did sort of defeat part of the purpose for her being here. She didn't typically bother with the Quidditch matches; she didn't care much for heights, for one, though she wasn't afraid of them, and she didn't really have a liking for sports, either. Really, she preferred more artistic endeavors to athletic ones as a rule. But, she had made a New Year's Resolution to try and be more outgoing. Part of being outgoing meant attending events like this and not staying cooped up in her dorm room all the time. It was sort of terrifying, but she managed to make herself do it anyway. The Hufflepuff figured that had a lot to do with Darcy's encouragement; he'd been the one to talk her into the resolution to begin with, and was the one supporting her through all her attempts to keep through it. Not that her father wasn't supportive, it was just that she didn't really talk to him like she did to Darcy. He always ended up feeling guilty when they spoke. Like it was his fault. Which, it wasn't, it was her grandfather's, because he was the psycho who'd done all those horrible things, and he could blame Antony all he liked, but that didn't mean it was actually the younger man's fault.

spaceThe blonde made herself as comfortable as she could (okay, so many she was a little afraid of heights) and looked out to the pitch, curious as to how things were going. She'd arrived a little late, the game was already in full swing. She tried to keep track of what all was going on, but found it rather difficult. Hm, maybe if she'd been here on time? But there was no sense going back down to the Common Room now, she might as well cheer for her house team, right? And maybe someone would come by and want to sit with her. Maybe.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❦ ❦ ❦ тнєяє ι gσ αgαιи, ρ я є т є и ∂ ι и g тнαт ι ' ℓ ℓ f α ℓ ℓ
                                                          xxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ ∂ σ и ' т ¢αℓℓ тнє ∂σ¢тσяѕ, '¢αυѕє тнєу'νє ѕ є є и ι т α ℓ ℓ в є f σ я є
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ тнєу'ℓℓ ѕαу, נυѕт ℓєт нєя ¢ я α ѕ н αи∂ в υ я и , ѕнє'ℓℓ ℓ є α я и
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ тнє αттєитισи נυѕт є и ¢ σ υ я α g є ѕ нєя

User Image

(( OOC: ))
                                                          Open for interaction

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:10 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Quidditch Stands (Hufflepuff vs. Slytherin)

Alice was optimistic about Hufflepuff winning. Sitting in the stands she was there in uniform in case she was needed. Chances were she wouldn't be, Jess was great at the game. They would be big shoes to fill she'd admit but her teammates seemed to think she could do it. Oddly enough Alice never planned to play Quidditch this long but when her team needed her she felt like she'd be letting them down if she quit. That wasn't how she wanted to feel not now, not ever.

With: No one

Wearing: Quidditch Uniform

OOC: ---

Positive and optimistic,
Kind as well,
You should do well here...
Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:37 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅰ| Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ |Ⅰ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text.

Ravens vs. Badgers Match

The edge of the cool breeze blowing through the air was blunted by the warm sunlight streaming through the crystal blue skies. The early spring day was a harbinger of the potential of the coming summer. Selina was unsure why she was bothering to even attend the impending game between her House and Hufflepuff, especially since she didn't bother poking her nose beyond the castle walls for the previous one against Slytherin.

It certainly wasn't because of their 'stellar' game-play, nor out of any devotion to the game or her Housemates. No, if she was pressed for an excuse it was because it was a nice day outside, and a reason to get out of the castle and away from her studies, if only for the short period needed for one of the Seekers to catch the Snitch.

Rather than wear her usual school clothes, Selina opted for a pair of jeans, and sneakers, with a warm deep blue hoodie, and a striped scarf in Ravenclaw's colours. Her reddish-brown hair was pulled back into a bushy ponytail, and tied with a blue and bronze hair ribbon.

By the time Selina arrived at the stands, she saw there were already a few Ravens present, including the team captain whom getting ready to play in her final match. As she walked up into the stands, Selina started looking about, wondering if she would find anyone to sit with.

OOC: Open for Interaction

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:
                                                    User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:27 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Text

Ravens vs. Badgers match

'Beautiful day for a match,' thought Dani, as she strolled toward the stands. Today she was simply a spectator, her team's last game would come later in the term, not long before finals. Instead of being dressed for a match, Dani chose instead to go with a comfortable pair of jeans and a hooded pink jacket. She had to be neutral today, as while Cathy would be lining up as Chaser for her team, Eli was in his first game as Beater, having replaced Inigo in the lineup.

She made the point of wishing Cathy good luck, when she was at breakfast this morning, and made sure to wish Eli the same. Dani was truly torn, unable to root fully for either team, though she hoped her friends would do well today, if the Badgers won, Ravenclaw would be swept this season, and her team's final match would be completely academic.

Dani went out to the stands, carrying a Thermos filled with what was becoming her personal blend of coffee: a half-caff dark roast with hazelnut, cream, sugar and dark chocolate; and now understood why her friend, Veronica, considered the kitchens to almost be her personal coffee shop. As she walked along, she wondered, 'Will I find anyone to sit with today? It was kinda cool sitting with David last time.'

════════════════════════

OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:33 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Iñigo Albion-Alexandré

~~~~~~~~~~~15|Fifth Year|Ravenclaw|Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

The boy sat onto the benches, going to the game to support his teammates. Gypsy kicked him off the team, but in no way shape or form did that make him think any less of anybody on that team other than Gypsy and Xavier. Kicking someone off because he said something they didn't like...in a language they couldn't understand: so how could they tell it was truly malicious? Because it really wasn't. It had been out of a frustration and quite frankly, Gypsy...he believed, took her best chance to embarrass and belittle him even further. On only four occurrences have they ever said a word to each other...the first, Gypsy belittling him in a tryout during his first year. The second, being instruction in a tryout two years later...and the third, was a hello and then she blew him off as if he wasn't a person. The fourth of course was Iñigo's reaction. But what does that leave? Oh...two to one. Last time he checked, a captain was supposed to be rational, and quite frankly, Gypsy was far from it. If he had even a chance to talk, but of course, they blew him off again and didn't give him even a chance to say anything about it. Iñigo would love to contest the decision with the head of house, due to the fact that there obviously was too much emotion behind the decision. Iñigo would have been fine if he had been relegated to the bench, due to the fact yes, maybe yelling could lead to that, but a boot from the team, on the grounds that he was supposedly arrogant, which was utterly ridiculous, because anyone who knew him would've denied that on the spot...he didn't pay attention...oh, he made a mistake once, but apparently players must be perfect. No, he wasn't going to allow himself to think about what he would have said had he the chance...just that Xavier and Gypsy both were graduating. The two people who had a problem with the kid who doesn't speak to anyone but the seeker. And quite frankly, Iñigo didn't hate people...he's not one to hold a huge grudge, but for once in his life, he could honestly say that he did not like Gypsy...didn't hate her still, but did not like her one bit. The amount of times he's watched her treat him like s*** and had not said anything about it, yet the one time it was reversed, she takes it completely personally as if he just shot her or something.

Banishing his thoughts to the back of his mind, he instantly went to watching the pre-game. He wanted Ravenclaw to win. Lexine, despite her coming extremely close several times, just hasn't been able to get her hands on it. But Iñigo thought she might get a catch. He had a solid feeling that she was going to get Ravenclaw the win. He certainly hoped so, because he didn't want, whom he still called teammates...to lose out. And of course Elijah too. He wanted the kid to be successful. Despite what he knew Gypsy was going to think, 'Oh, I made such a great decision,' he quite frankly didn't care what Gypsy thought. Iñigo actually believed in Elijah, and for sure, he knew Gypsy would play better because it was someone beside her that she didn't despise. Plus, Elijah showed some promise at the tryout. He could do well. Iñigo wouldn't go as far to say he was a prodigy just yet, but he definitely could hold his own...and hopefully protect Iñigo's girlfriend better than Gypsy could. "Let's go Ravenclaw!" he almost yelled, happily sitting there in the stands to watch the game.

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

(OOC: Free for Interaction)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:09 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Text.

Ravens vs. Badgers Match

Selina was amazed by the time it took for the match to unfold, and that her House managed to pull out a win despite being scored on five times by the opposing Chasers. Two of the Badgers were shot out of the air by the Beaters today, much to the consternation of several of the attendees in the stands. Still and all, a win was a win, and there would be a celebration in Ravenclaw Tower tonight. Selina figured she'd go to the party and stay long enough to be polite, before finding a nice quiet corner somewhere to read.

As she left, Selina commented to nobody in particular, with a disappointed sigh, "A pity there wasn't anybody to throw bread up into the stands."

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:
                                                    User Image

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:22 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Text

Lions vs. Snakes match

Seeing Cathy taken out of her last match was all the reminder Dani needed to practice a little harder and be ready to jump in should their Seeker be knocked out of the game. Granted it had been many years since the school seen such a dust-up, but still, it reminder her she needed to be ready. It was also the last game before finals.

Honestly, Dani wasn't holding out much hope; they had to catch the Snitch and get nine goals to catch the 'Puffs in the standings, and even then they likely still were knocked out of the House Cup race. It had been a lean year for House points this time out, and the whole 'Booze-gate' thing only rubbed salt in the wounds.

Dani made sure all her gear was in place before ascended the stands, with her Stadium blanket and Thermos full of the coffee blend the House Elves were kind enough to make for her. She was rather hoping Eli would join her in the stands, assuming he wasn't still hiding from Cathy's big brother.

"Diamond Wales"

════════════════════════

OOC:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:22 pm
User Image

User Image

Layton walked up through the stands, settling himself down for the last game of the season. He wasn't exactly a fan of either team, but his brother was playing, and he should at least support him for that, no matter how much of an idiot he was. As he got there, he saw that Selina girl just leaving. He frowned slightly, as it would've been nice to talk to at least somebody, but it made sense, as her house's game had just ended. He had heard that was a bloody one. Two chasers completely knocked out. He decided he could at least say a word to her. "Hey, uh.. congratulations, with your house getting the win and all." He offered her a small smile.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

First Year ║ Eleven Years Old ║ Hufflepuff ║ Pureblood ║ Reserve Chaser ║ Single

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:35 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Text.

Ravens vs. Badgers Match

Selina was genuinely surprised when Layton spoke to her. "Um, thank you," she said, a little flustered, smiling in response to his. "I ... ah, hope your Chasers are okay, though. Those were some nasty hits they took."

She knew Layton's brother would be in the next game, and while she wasn't overly fond of him, she kinda liked Layton. Knowing the celebration wouldn't be for a while yet, she asked, "Would you like somebody to sit with? Its no fun being up in the stands by yourself."

"AlphaApex"

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:
                                                    User Image

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games