Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here
★ Profile and Negotiable PAs Section Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iOath

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:06 pm
@Haji: The chakra pool for bloodline class is 225. Also, you should add this in the attributes section.

Quote:
Tsumetai [ Cold to the Touch ]: The very air around the Shinsetsu clan member is chilled. Because of this, they are not offset by humidity, unfortunately, the change in temperature makes them easier to find.

@Benkai: Change "Learns genjutsu 2 posts faster" to 1 post faster, then it's approved.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:13 pm
iOath
@Haji: The chakra pool for bloodline class is 225. Also, you should add this in the attributes section.

Quote:
Tsumetai [ Cold to the Touch ]: The very air around the Shinsetsu clan member is chilled. Because of this, they are not offset by humidity, unfortunately, the change in temperature makes them easier to find.

@Benkai: Change "Learns genjutsu 2 posts faster" to 1 post faster, then it's approved.

((I have edited them now, But does the Cold to the Touch Attribute count towards the two minimum?))  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:22 pm
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ є r ѕ σ η α ℓ • ∂ α т α|├▬
Full Name: Erik Orion Nailo
Nickname: Oreo (what his sister used to call him)

Birthdate: February 1st

Height: 71
Weight: 155

Nindo: "one must lose everything in order to be free"
Personality: Laid back, happy, honorable,respectful.

Village: Mist
Class: BakijutsuUser Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c σ м в α т • ∂ α т α|├▬
Chakra Pool: 200
Chakra Color: Ash
Chakra Element: Water Wind

Strengths:
• Close Combat
• Heightened reflexes
Weaknesses:
• How attached he gets to people
• His sense of justice
Fears:
• Failiing his mission
• Staying a Genin forever

Attributes:
• Learns Bakijutsu 1 post faster
• Physical Defense increased
Class Attribute:
• Learn Bukijutsu [1] Post Faster
• C. Attribute - Arrogant Skill: Able to wield weapons with slightly advanced prowess

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c α r є є r • ∂ α т α|├▬
Ryo: 両0
AC: 0
Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0
C Rank :: 0
B Rank :: 0
A Rank :: 0
S Rank :: 0

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ω є α ρ σ η • ∂ α т α|├▬
Weapon Type: Katana
Weapon Range: 31 inches
Weapon Weight: 2 1/2 lbs
Weapon Location: right hip

Summoning Type: {Ex. Dogs, Bears, Slugs, etc.} {If none, remove summon section}
Summon Sage: {Yes or No}
Pacts: {Ex. Dogs: Pakkun, etc. Sages do not need to list pacts}

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ι η ν є η т σ r у|├▬
•10 Kunai
•10 Shurikens
•3 Smoke bombs
•4 Flash bombs
•3 Exploding tags

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|т є c н η ι q υ є ѕ|├▬
▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton: {Start with the following six only}
• Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
• Bushin no Jutsu [ Clone Technique ]
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
• Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
• Kai [ Release ]

Sution {Katon, Suiton, Raiton, Doton, Fuuton}

Fuuton {Katon, Suiton, Raiton, Doton, Fuuton}

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}
• {Stage progression / techniques learned}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|н ι ѕ т σ r у|├▬
Erik had been born in the Mist village into a family of ninjas though not enough in number to be a clan let alone posses a family ability. He lost them all over the years his mother and father died in a mission and his brother and sister who were younger than him lost in a fire. He has now exited the academy excelling in weaponry rather than Ninjutsu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:42 am
You should only have 30 items when you start and remove the whetstone.  

iOath

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:28 am
User Image
Full Name: Shigiri Nara
Nickname: Shiki-chan, Kasa Otoko (傘男 lit. Umbrella Man)

Birthdate: 5 Jun
Eye Color: Amethyst
Hair Color: Black

Height: 75 ins.
Weight: 196 lbs.

Nindo: "Don't let limits slow you down."
Personality: Lazy, goofy, selfless, and protective.
Theme Song: Hummingbirds by Venus Hum

Village: Kirigakure (Hidden Mist)
Class: Bloodline

Bloodline: Kageton (Nara clan)

Chakra Pool: 225
Chakra Color: Obsidian Black
Chakra Element: Wind/Lightning

Strengths:
• Strategical genuis
• Ninjutsu
Weaknesses:
• Lack of motivation
• Genjutsu
Fears:
• Oblivion (Specifically the oblivion that arrives after death.)
• Dying alone

Attributes:
• [2] additional ninjutsu slots
• Ninjutsu strength increased
Class Attribute:
• Learn Bloodline Techniques [1] Post Faster
• C. Attribute - Weak Blood: Bloodline technique effects slightly increased

Ryo: 0両

Missions Complete:

Weapon Type: Red Umbrella Blade (As depicted in character image.) An umbrella blade is a umbrella-shaped blade that folds in and out like an umbrella, whether to use as a shield (Unfolded), or a blade-like instrument (Folded). A red umbrella blade is when the metal on the blade is painted red.
Weapon Range: 7' 1", 84 ins.
Weapon Name: Akachi no Akatsuki (赤血の暁 lit. "Dawn of the Red Blood.")
Weapon Weight: 13.3 lbs.
Weapon Location: Carried in right arm while draped across right shoulder.

Summoning Type:
Summon Sage: No
Pacts:

• Explosive Tags x5
• Shuriken x10
• Kunai x5
• Smoke Bomb x5
• Flash Bomb x5

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Raiton

Fuuton

Bloodline

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

Shigiri, or Shiki as he was more commonly known as, didn't start out as a Genin at the normal age like everyone else. He lacked the motivation required to actually set forth towards the Academy, until his parents (More specifically his mother) decided he needed to follow the family trade.

Shiki had always gotten laughed at because of his late start as a Genin, so much so that he eventually made his nindo "Don't let your limits slow you down." He swiftly and deftly passed the Academy in the shortest record ever heard of. And now begins his adventure as a fully-fledged ninja of Kirigakure. (Will edit later as his story folds out.)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:43 am
@Shinsei- Uhm...approved but...you really should get that history up.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:29 pm
_CioccolatoRaggaza_

I got the history up. I also changed a few things, like the colors of fonts, deleted some font near the nickname (And another spot somewhere around there, too.) and I also changed around his weapon so it would be better suited to be used in battle. o.o I hope it's okay the way it is.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 pm
Shinsei Warujima
_CioccolatoRaggaza_

I got the history up. I also changed a few things, like the colors of fonts, deleted some font near the nickname (And another spot somewhere around there, too.) and I also changed around his weapon so it would be better suited to be used in battle. o.o I hope it's okay the way it is.

Looks good smile  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:37 pm
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Shinsei Warujima
_CioccolatoRaggaza_

Looks good smile

Good. I edited it to what it is now because a friend of mine thought someone somewhere needed to use an umbrella as a weapon (After I had told him I had decided I was going to use an umbrella as a weapon.), then, later, upon consideration, I decided I wanted to at least eventually become considered as a Seven Swordsmen, so, I changed it around a bit so it still kept it's umbrella nature, but would still be considered a sword.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:48 pm
iOath
You should only have 30 items when you start and remove the whetstone.

Did it  

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250

iOath

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:32 pm
Approved.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:41 pm
User Image
Full Name: Karula Rai Ketsurki
Nickname: The Crimson Sakura

Birthdate: April 8th

Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 121

Nindo: "What a pretty color...I would love to paint the leaves in your blood."

Personality: Bi polar. Karula is generally a kind sweet girl. She wouldn't seem like someone of the Ketsueki bloodline. But when she snaps; she snaps into something murderess. If given the chance she won’t leave anything standing. Unless ordered to not kill.

Village: Konoha
User Image

Bloodline: Ketsueki / Saiketsu

Chakra Pool: 225
Chakra Color: Crimson red with a pink hue
Chakra Element: Water, Wind (Suiton, Fuuton)

Strengths:
• Close combat
• Areas with plenty of water
Weaknesses:
• Raiton (Lightning)
• Dry areas
Fears:
• Spiders
• Darkness

Attributes:
• Training one post less
• Can use only one hand to create jutsu
Class Attribute:
• Weak Blood: Bloodline technique effects slightly increased

Ryo: 両 0

Missions Complete:

• 8 Kunais
• 7 Shurikens
• 6 Poison Needles
• 9 Explosive tags

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton: {Start with the following six only}
• Kai [ Release ]

Suiton

Fuuton

Bloodline: Ketsueki

Karula grew up in a broken home, in Suna. Her mother was an alcoholic and beat her almost daily, Her father left when she was only a year old, her older sister was insane, and her older brother would molest her at least once a week. As she grew she became bitter and cold to everyone. Though she hide it well beneath a mask of lies, showing those around her nothing was wrong. She had grown up in house with the worst side of humanity which caused her to believe that all humanity was as bad as her family was. This caused her to become a little crazy. When Karula was eleven she had had enough. When her mother got back from the bar that night and decided to take her anger out on Karula, Karula snapped. As her mother swung for her, Karula grabbed her mother’s wrist and snapped it causing her to fall to the ground screaming. This drew the attention of her elder siblings. They rushed into the room only to see Karula standing over their mother with a bloody kunai and a cold glare on her face. She turned her sights on her brother and sister, still in an emotionally dead state, Karula weighed their sins and decided to kill her brother and leave her sister alone. Karula slowly stalked forward her eyes changed from all Golden to Heterochromia Iridum. Her right eye changed to a crimson red; stained in the blood of her mother. Her eyes seemed to glow a bright red and yellow in the darkness of the house. She suddenly ran straight at her brother and planted the kunai in his chest nicking his heart with the tip of the blade leaving him to bleed out. Karula glared at her sister and turned. Her sister coward in a corner of the room. Karula throw the kunai at the floor boards at her sisters feet; she turned and left without a word. She ventured for the nearest village; Konoha; in search of a new life in hopes that she could escape her dark and demented past. When she had turned fourteen, Karula had found out the power that lied within her blood. Saiketsu, Karula practiced a little throw out the Academy to understand the limitations of Saiketsu. She spent a long time at the library researching the limitations. Now a Genin, Karula begins her training in her new life in Konoha. Hoping to forget the darkness of her past; She continues to wear her mask of a fake happiness. But her true colors shine within battle.

Note: Awaiting Bloodline Approval  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:56 pm
Approved ^.^  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:30 am
User Image
Full Name: Arashi no Takahashi
Nickname: Yashi

Birthdate: March 25th

Height: 6'1
Weight: 171 lbs

Nindo: "Follow the wind flow. Take it all in then release it tenfold..."
Personality: Arashi has a gentle and calm personality. He has a warm heart, allowing him to accept even his worth enemies as companions, allies, or friends. Arashi generally tends to be supportive by spreading advice, which he creates on the spot. He is caring towards his friends. He tends to obey direct order, unless it interferes with another individuals life. Arashi is genuinely forgiving, usually discarding the fact that someone made a mistake. Being a resident of Kirigakure, he ignores the mist that fills so many citizens with gloomy expressions. He regards the mist as a blessing to the village. This is yet another fact that supports his warm personality.

Village: Mist Village
User Image

Chakra Pool: [225]
Chakra Color: Arashi's chakra color is red with several streaks of white running through it.
Chakra Element: Katon [Fire] & Fuuton [Wind]

Strengths:
• Close Range Combat
• Ninjutsu
Weaknesses:
• Suiton Techniques
• Genjutsu
Fears:
• Failure
• Weakness

Attributes:
• Increased Agility
• [2] Additional Ninjutsu Slots
Class Attribute:
• Learn Bloodline Techniques [1] Post Faster
• C. Attribute - Weak Blood: Bloodline technique effects slightly increased prowess

Ryo: 両 0

Missions Complete:

Weapon Type: N/A
Weapon Range: N/A
Weapon Weight: N/A
Weapon Location: N/A

• Kunai [10]
• Paper Bombs [10]
• Shuriken [10]

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton
• Henge no Jutsu [Transformation Technique]
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [Substitution Technique]
• Bushin no Jutsu [Clone Technique]
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [Act of Water Surface Walking]
• Kinobori no Waza [Act of Tree Climbing]
• Kai [Release]

Katon

Fuuton

Shakuton

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Arashi was originally born in Konohagakure. His mother and father were messengers, delivering messages from village to village when messenger pigeons were unable to complete the task. The task was difficult, having to pass difficult terrains and storms. Arashi's family had average wealth. They were neither poor nor rich. Arashi lived the normal life of a academy student although he did not excel in his studies like to the rest of his class. He was often thought of as lazy and uncaring to his grades. Every time his teachers approached him, he would just release a simple smile. Although Arashi excelled at one thing, his bloodline. By the age of six he could produce chakra capable of dehydrating several objects in a matter of seconds. At the age of seven, Arashi and his family were instructed to head Kirigakure. The reasons for this unexpected trip were unknown to Arashi. His parents did not bother to reveal a single hint as to why they were leaving Konohagakure.

One simple morning in the center of their trip, Arashi left the camp, exploring the woods in which they had chosen to take refuge in. Once Arashi returned, the only sight he witnessed were the dead corpses of his parents, slaughtered with several kunais that could be seen across the camp site. Arashi was mortified. He spent several days in the woods, living on insects and other natural resources.

Several days later, Arashi was at the point of starvation. His sight went dull and his body began to function incorrectly. The next day he woke up to the sound of rustling leaves. He opened his eyes in surprise, allowing him to discover several individuals with Kirigakure headbands, exploring the camp. Arashi did not know how to react. He was unaware if he would be saved or slaughtered. Fortunately for him, they were allies. He was taken to a foster home in Kirigakure were he concluded his normal life without his parents.

After all that happened, Arashi was and still is able to release a grateful smile.

[imgright]http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii131/davidwizerd6/581604-1-1-1-1.jpg[/imgright]

[b][align=left]
[color=darkorange]|[/color][color=darkred] Arashi no Takahashi[/color] [color=darkorange]|[/color]
[color=darkred]| Genin |[/color][color=darkorange] Kirigakure |[/color][color=darkred] Shakuton |[/color][color=darkorange] Katon |[/color][color=darkred] Fuuton |[/color]
[color=darkorange][[/color][color=darkred] Chakra 225/225 [/color][color=darkorange]][/color][/align][/b]
[align=left]

[size=9][color=darkorange]"[/color][color=darkred]Follow the wind flow. Take it all in...then release it tenfold...[/color][color=darkorange]"[/color][/size]

[color=darkorange]т н є[/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=darkorange] м α и[/color][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=darkred]σғ[/color][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=darkorange]s k i ℓ ℓ[/color]
[color=darkred]██████████████[/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=orange]██████████████[/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=darkred]██████████████[/color][/align]

[size=9][color=black][/size][/color]

[align=right]
[color=darkred]██████████████[/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=orange]██████████████[/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=darkred]██████████████[/color]

[color=darkred][size=9]"I was a simple fallen acorn, but I grew. Now I'm a tree filled with hope..."[/color][/size][/align]

User Image

| Arashi no Takahashi |
| Genin | Kirigakure | Shakuton | Katon | Fuuton |
[ Chakra 225/225 ]

"Follow the wind flow. Take it all in...then release it tenfold..."

т н єxx м α иxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxσғxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxs k i ℓ ℓ
██████████████xx██████████████xx██████████████

██████████████xx██████████████xx██████████████

"I was a simple fallen acorn, but I grew. Now I'm a tree filled with hope..."

Minimum Zero

Shameless Lunatic

iOath

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:26 am
Approved.  
☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games