Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:38 pm
*She checks her bag, making sure she has the new ID's for the boys. As she straps the bag to her back, the Russian's phone rings. The man answers carefully, speaking quickly in Russian. Then his eyes widen as he listens. Within moments, a large smile breaks over his face, his perfectly white teething nearly blinding Brat. He asks a few questions and seems pleased with the answers. When he hangs up, he speaks with his female counterpart and she becomes nearly as excited as he is.* Duh, duh... *She sees the look Icy and Brat are throwing in their direction and she grins.* Zat stupit beach, ze Italianos know she is kill their friend, no us. Zey vill vurk wif us to catch her. Ve must get jour men out first. You are ready? *She takes a smaller version of the map and stashes it in her bag, nods to the ladies.*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:50 pm
((Hey Bratty, maybe I should dress up like Batman... wink -winks suggestively-))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:53 pm
((Rawr ~ we be the hottest couple evah! ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:11 pm
(( rofl Indeed, Brat, indeed. xd ))

After taking the heat as long as she can, while also bathing and washing her hair, she turns the cold on and lets it run through her hair and down her body. Before it can make her shiver, she turns the water off and steps out, putting her hair in a towel and then wrapping one around her body.

She air dries for a few minutes while brushing her teeth and then picks up her bag, going out of the bathroom and placing her bag on the bed. dame finds a pair of shorts and a top and sets them aside, then she digs around until she finds two pairs of shoes - one pair of flats and a pair of heels.

Walking back into the bathroom, she finishes brushing her teeth and then puts her bath supplies and Ipod back into her bag, save for necessary hair things. Glancing up at the clock, dame quickly dresses and towels off her hair a moment or two before putting the hair products on it and getting out her comb. She combs her hair as swiftly as she dares and then puts all her things in the bag, zipping it up.

dame slips on the pair of heels and click-clacks back into the bathroom. She picks up her new phone, sets it on the tiled floor, and smashes it with her high heel, crunching it and smushing it underneath her shoe with a resounding crack. Jumping on it once more, just for good measure, she goes over to the mirror still fogged from her shower and writes on it with her finger, '******** you, L.' dame turns on her heel and walks back over to the bed, taking off the heels, placing them in her bag, and slipping on the flats.

She looks at herself in the mirror on the way out, running a hand through her very damp hair, grabs her bag, and heads back towards Flame's room, knocking before entering.

((EDITED))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:25 pm
((Gotta get to bed ~ nighters damey.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:28 pm
((Nighter, Bratty. ^_^))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:24 am
-after five hands of the game, the plan has been set along with a back-up one. First plan has it for dame to use her position and take the men out for some "fresh air" upon L's command. If that were to fail, then the back-up would kick in, involving a lot of stunts on their end.

He hears a knock at the door and knows it's dame before she can get in the door good. That shampoo of hers was overriding his senses again. He couldn't help but smile as the damp tendrils around her face clung to it. Still keeping the conversation front up with his men, he silently tells her of both plans, asking if she thinks the first one will work-  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:05 pm
*standing up along with Brat, the group leaves the shop and strikes out for their first stop-supplies. With the Russians leading the way, the two women follow close behind through a series of turns and double backs, where they find themselves at what appears to be an abandoned warehouse. The tall blonde knocks on the double doors twice, pauses, knocks four times, pauses, then knocks once three times. Soon, the left side door swings inward and they all step through. Inside, the place is dimly lit with a vast space in the middle. Up along the second story of the building are several posts with armed men and an office, also secured by armed men. There are a number of vehicles, including motorcycles, various containers, footlockers, storage units, etc.

As they walk into the middle of the opening, a thick Russian male accent can be heard booming from upstairs in the office doorway. The man and woman answer back in their native language, gesturing to her and Brat. The rustic voice replys, and the two Russians move off in opposite directions, telling the two women to grab whatever they needed for this endeavor. Looking at each other, they nodded and split like the Russians, grabbing duffles and loading up. Finished, the Russian woman walks to one of the vehicles, picking out a black SUV. Trunk loaded, they pile into the truck to head out.

Waiting for the larger set of doors to be opened to let them out, she remembers her own vehicle just outside of that part of town with her things. Turning to Brat, she tells her and pulls out the key. Brat in turn speaks to the Russian man and tells him that car needs to be picked up. Taking the key from her, he tells one of the men where to find the car and to have it brought to the warehouse. Doors opened, they take off into the night on their way to their second stop-the hospital*

{{Yea, I was kinda waiting for you Brat b/c I'm not very good at modding others. Plus the Russians is your thing and I didn't want to take away from that with not being able to display them the way you do}}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:47 pm
dame walks humbly into the room, eyes downcast, but before she can go over and tell Flame something, he lets her in on the plans. dame nods and says silently, 'I think that'll work. If not, Plan B?' She shrugs and unobtrusively makes her way over to Flame's bed, going around behind it not to interrupt the card game. She quietly climbs on the bed, a stray strand of damp hair brushing the back of his arm, and stands on her knees behind him, hands hovering near his body. She leans in close to his ear and whispers, barely audible, referring to what he had said before she left to take a shower, "I could never turn you in, Flame.", whispering so low that any bugs in the room couldn't pick it up. dame kisses the back of his neck lightly and gets down from the bed, thinking. She isn't quite sure she likes the way he makes her feel. sweatdrop

Going along with the plan, she saunters around, doing her best to act haughty...which really isn't all that hard. "You know what, boys?" she coos, "I think it’s high time ya'll had some fresh air. You poor dears," she has been circling them and pats Horne on the cheek, "have been cooped up in this hospital for three days! My! Four even!" She struts towards the door, "Yes, I think," pretends to pull out her cell, "Yep, L agrees. I shall show you poor injured birds the lovely veranda I saw while wandering the other day. Come on, chop-chop." She claps her hands.

L walks back into the hospital after being out for a meeting with her contacts and spies in the area. They have a lead on who they believe to be Icy Reign. She would be sending dame to investigate shortly. The woman struts over to the elevator and pushes the button, waiting patiently for it to come down. She places her hands behind her back.

((I swear to God I had already planned on her coming back into the hospital before I read your last Flame post. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:59 pm
{{I was wondering where the devil had disappeared to! rofl It's alright, b/c what fun would it be if you all just walked out? twisted }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:22 pm
((Should I make my next post getting us past the guards?))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:32 pm
{{however you feel you want to run with it hon, go for it}}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:38 pm
((I suppose I should have been clearer sweatdrop , sorry. Are you wanting to post as Flame or can I go ahead?))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:00 pm
{{*facepalms* I'm slow dame, I'm sorry. Yes, Flame's on his way}}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:04 pm
(( rofl It's okay, Icy. I was just curious because I already have a post planned for the guards. It's pretty funny. xd ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games