Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:59 pm
"I am a bit hungry." Chione admitted, moving so that she could give him a brief kiss as well. "But, we don't have to move if you don't want to."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:00 pm
"Why not just lie around here a little?" Bomani suggested with a smile. "We have nothing to do and nowhere to go...we can do what we want, now." he explained.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:04 pm
Chione smiled, "Alright." After tapping him on the nose she poked him where she knew he was sensitive. "Though, I feel as if this is a bit lazy." It's true, she felt as if she should go and help the tribe, but he had said they didn't have to do anything. She then moved so that she lied on him, resting her head on his chest.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:59 pm
Bomani squirmed a little when she poked him and smiled, kissing her on the nose when she lay on top of him. He sighed happily. "Well, the alternative is training with a sword." he pointed out.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:41 pm
(Sorry, got caught up playing zomg))

"That is an option...though I'm partial to it." Chione said, smiling when he kissed her on the nose. She was still a little sore from their first practice yesterday, and wasn't exactly up to doing it again. But, if she needed to train, she would.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:33 pm
"I thought so." Bomani said with a chuckle. He brushed a stray bit of hair out of her face and smiled at her, wondering what it would be like to settle down with her. He thought that maybe it would be best if they left the caravan when it was time to start a family...that way, it would be a little easier to raise a child.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:16 pm
"Really now?" Chione laughed, resting her chin on his chest. Looking at his face she stopped, and then raised an eyebrow. "What are you thinking about?" She asked. His attention was not here, that was for sure.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:24 pm
Bomani smiled. "I was thinking about our future together." he said truthfully. "When it comes time for us...to make our own life together, our own family...maybe we should leave the caravan and settle down." he put his hand on her cheek. "But that can be a while from now, so don't concern yourself too much." he said softly.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:34 pm
Chione's eyes widened a little, a bit surprised that he was thinking of their future. But..."You think it is better to leave the caravan?" She asked. They had just found his family, but she understood his reasoning. However, on that note, she began to worry. Would she be able to raise a family? It is one thing to think about having a family with Bomani, but the reality of it all began to settle in.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:10 am
"Yes...I mean, I love my family, and my friends...but many people leave the caravan all the time. I think it would be easier for us to find a town and live there, in a house." he explained.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:34 pm
"In a house..." Chione repeated softly, closing her eyes. She tried to imagine what it would be like, raising a family away from the palace she had spent her entire childhood in. "I see." Moving forward she kissed him, then rested her head on his forehead. "And...how many kids?" She asked, wanting to hear his opinion.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:47 am
"Kids..." Bomani said softly, trying to think about it. "Not too many...one or two, maybe." he said after a moment. He didn't want to have to look after more than that. Ideally, he wanted one...so he could spend more time with his child, as could Chione, instead of having to divide his time between two so it was fair.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:24 am
"Alright..." Chione murmured, finding his hand and holding it. She sighed, a little relieved that he did not want three or four. "Boy or girl?" She asked. Personally, she felt that open to either option. So, she wouldn't feel bad if Bomani would want a son.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:48 am
"It doesn't matter to me, really." Bomani said with a smile, looking into her eyes and squeezing her hand gently. "Either way, knowing that I had my child with you as the mother is all I'd need to be happy." he whispered sincerely.

[And now I gotta go ._. Also, the internet block seems to only disappear on weekends.]  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:55 am
((Ok, and don't worry about it. ^^ I'm just on Spring Break right now, which is why I'm on.))

Chione blushed at his words, her heart skipping a beat. "Well then," she whispered, "one day I will definitely bear your child. Just as long as you are happy." After kissing his cheek she nuzzled him. "If that is what you want."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games