Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]
Hogwart's Staff Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a new decade needs a new poll!
  =)
View Results

Stardust Disaster
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:26 pm
нυffℓερυff

Hogwarts Teaching Application
1. About how long have you been a part of the Guild?
About three years.

2. How many posts have you made?

3. Have you ever been enrolled in any other classes with this guild and were you diligent with the homework that was assigned to you?
I always enroll in classes!
And I try to be diligent, but there was a few times when life got in the way. =P

4. Class(es) you are applying for, first and second choices only.
Care of Magical Creatures

5. Professor's name and user name, so RP and otherwise (RP characters are welcomed, if not wanted but not required):
Professor Amber Moonshade
Stardust Disaster

6. Why you want to teach here at Hogwarts:
Because I've always enjoyed teaching this class! And I really don't want to stop now. ;D

7. What will class be like under your instruction? Can you give an example of what one of your lessons will look like? And perhaps how you think you will set up the class? (You can just give a brief description if you'd like)
Basically the same as last term... Different levels by who has taken the class before and who hasn't, how many times they've taken it, etc.

8. Can you give us any references? Someone who is part of the guild. (The more active and trusted, the better. And they better know they're your reference before you send in this application.)
I don't have one... But I'm sure if you REALLY needed someone I could find them. smile

9. What do you have that any other of the applying teachers don't have:
Experience, awesomeness, and a free-er schedule now that I've graduated and therefore don't need to worry about other classes~

10. In case you do not get the class you applied for (either first or second) would you consider "substituting" for the class?
'Course. C:

11.Anything else you would like to add:
YOU ARE AWESOME.
Oh, and am I allowed to accept applications or not? 'Cause I have nooooo idea. xD

ρяι∂ε

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:14 pm
You can accept applications...even your own if it's been discussed smile

Accepted.

IceeWitch

Stardust Disaster
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:49 pm
Awesome, thanks Icce!
Classroom made~

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:51 am
it sucks that there is not transfiguration class, or potions...  

Oshenukhar

IceeWitch

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:54 pm
Oshenukhar
it sucks that there is not transfiguration class, or potions...

I agree!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:46 pm
If you haven't already please Close your Classrooms and add your point to the Hourglasses. Don't want those points earned to not be added wink

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:35 am

what house is teaflower in? she didnt post more than one lesson in her class all term long and the rules say you have to post 3 lessons or lose lots of points for your house i want more lessons cause im bored

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:53 pm
techpriest35

what house is teaflower in? she didnt post more than one lesson in her class all term long and the rules say you have to post 3 lessons or lose lots of points for your house i want more lessons cause im bored
Gryffindor.

IceeWitch

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:00 pm
ok well then mods should do what the rules say cause thats not my job or change the rules either way anyways im about to go home but later i might find something to do on this guild rp is still very much dead and classses are done so theres not much to do in this guild maybe an event is on its way?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:15 am
May I ask where you saw this rule?
Because the only thing I see that mentions the number of lessons a teacher has up is the post on the first page of this thread that says that a good teacher has at least three lessons. It doesn't say anything about taking away points though.

Usually, I believe, if a teacher can't get this many up we won't let them teach the next term. Or we'll be more cautious of letting them do so.
I don't think we take away points though. neutral

Stardust Disaster
Crew

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:34 pm
since at least 07
lots
3. Have you ever been enrolled in any other classes with this guild and were you diligent with the homework that was assigned to you?
yes and i did all my work and got good grades
since im supposed to have two classes im going to teach this term as professor adonis asked im going to say charms and transfiguration
5. Professor's name and user name, so RP and otherwise (RP characters are welcomed, if not wanted but not required):
professor alriz
to help every one have fun learning the spells and to help people find the future they want
7. What will class be like under your instruction? Can you give an example of what one of your lessons will look like? And perhaps how you think you will set up the class? (You can just give a brief description if you'd like)
it will be a short term this year so im going to have 1 lesson per week for each class i will have a quiz on friday (maybe) and a final at the end
8. Can you give us any references? Someone who is part of the guild. (The more active and trusted, the better. And they better know they're your reference before you send in this application.)
no references since i never seem to ask
9. What do you have that any other of the applying teachers don't have: i have done the chamrs class several times now and im usually fair and chaotic

10. In case you do not get the class you applied for (either first or second) would you consider "substituting" for the class?
of course i want to sub if i cant get the class i want
11.Anything else you would like to add:every one oput ther please be a bit more active i want more than one person from each house to sign up cause other wise slytherin will win again for sheer numbers

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:25 am

ok note to those who care i have my charms class completely planned out
and i have the first lesson made for my transfiguration class more will come in due time let me know when i can open the classes and i will do so

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:12 am
since 09
few hundred
yes and i did all my work and got good grades
this term professor adonis asked im going to teach two classes that i have taken before so it will be Care of Magical Creatures, and astronomy
Professor Grey
To help out other enjoy learning
I will give on lesson per week since it is a short term then i will a final in the end aso classwork is required one every other assignment
no references since this is so quick notice
9. What do you have that any other of the applying teachers don't have: i i have taken these two classes a few times so i have an idea how to make it fun like before

that would be fine xd
11.Anything else you would like to add: I think everyone should participate.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 1:05 pm
I have a question.....can i add the points to the hour glasses at the end of the term or do i have to do it after every lesson or something..... sweatdrop

Hopes someone reads this

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 12:17 pm
@aunt slappy most people do it after every lesson but its ok if you add them up at the end of term
just as long as every one gets their points its ok

Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces