Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Camp Neko Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think this is a good idea?
  Yes
  No
  Yes, but it will need some work
  We will just have to see how it goes...
View Results

kaeden423

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:46 am
He sighed and smiled. "Damn my soft heart..." He lifted her from the ground and carried her into the mess hall. "Everyone, It is getting darker and colder by the minute, i suggest returning to the B-bunk, all of us in one house. I have also put up signs so that any new comers will look for us there." He teleported into the B-bunk, and not wanting to leave Kember alone He pushed a bed near a wall heater and sat in the bed with Kember in his arms.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:49 am
she purred as her tail swayed slowly. she slept like she hasnt slept in days  

I_BiT3_Bl00dy-n3CKs

kaeden423

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:06 am
Kaeden fought against sleep, not wanting to pass out until he knew everyone was safe and warm. But it was not easy and Kember's steady breathing and warmth, forced his eyes closed and he fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:10 am
kember's eyes slowly cracked opened. she looked around at her surounds befor siting up. she looked around and rubed her eye still half away. "so sleepy" she layed back down next to him soon in deep sleep  

I_BiT3_Bl00dy-n3CKs

kaeden423

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:21 am
Startled Kaeden's eyes flew open and he looked about wildly. then he looked out the window... "Its still dark out...i wonder what time it is... or is this wacky camp screwing with the daylight as well as the weather..." He held back a gasp of surprise when he saw Kember in the bed sleeping next to him. "Crap i must have dozed off before i could wait up for the others." He stroked Kembers hair, sighing. "This is gonna look bad... I hope Emi, isn't the jealous type and understands that this isn't what it looks like..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:26 am
her black hair with white tips twitched as she mummbled emi...mio...keaden run. she was having a dream were she had truned into a killer vampire and was trying to kill everyone  

I_BiT3_Bl00dy-n3CKs

kaeden423

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:35 am
"Kember? are you ok? Kember?" He shakes her gently. "Hey wake up, sounds like a nightmare you are having."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:37 am
kember woke up with a jolt and quickly set up. her heart beat was moving fast as if she had just been scared. she was breathing heavly. she looked around "everyones alright"  

I_BiT3_Bl00dy-n3CKs

kaeden423

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:41 am
"As far as i know, yes. but its just me and you in here..." He put his hand on her shoulder. "what happened? are you alright?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:45 am
"yeah im alright. just a realy bad nightmare agin." she said and looked around "hey arnt you going out with emi?"  

I_BiT3_Bl00dy-n3CKs

kaeden423

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:49 am
He coughed, choked and turned red. "Well...uhh...i guess you could put it that way... nothing was made official though...but uhh... what was your nightmare about? Anything serious?" His face was red.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:51 am
"well im my dream you,emi,and mio was standing infront of me. i was some kind of vampire killer. and everytime one of yall tryed to get near yall iw ould try to kill you. then suddenly everyone started to run away and i started to chase then. in my dream i was just about to kill all of yall when i woke up" she sighed and rubed her head  

I_BiT3_Bl00dy-n3CKs

kaeden423

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:57 am
"Yikes....that sounds...awful...well glad you woke up before killed us..." He realized he was still in the bed with her and rolled out, landing on his face on the floor.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:00 am
she got off the bed and helped him up when she relized that they were in the bed together "oooppppss..." she said her face red. ((BTW this is her now))User Image  

I_BiT3_Bl00dy-n3CKs

kaeden423

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:31 am
"We should...uhhh keep this quiet... besides...i only stayed...to...to keep you warm...right...?" his face was bright red.
Just keep digging your own grave buddy..

((ooo thats pretty!))  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games