Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
VampirexHuman (SlavexMaster) (filled by Hawrte) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:05 am
Bradley laughed. "We go to school. Sure the death of evil is done but we still have college to go to. Just don't worry so much it's not like we can get killed easily or something like that." He said to her shrugging. Why she was over worried still made no sense to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:42 pm
Feeling a little grogy, she took the last bit of her wine from the fridge and downed it in one gulp. She then coughed, "Maybe my father was right, perhaps I should go out for a hunt." she said looking at the empty bottle. "I mean... I would hate to go out of control one of these days."  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:57 pm
"You have me remember. I would give you enough so we could both function. Or at least so I could function." Bradley said to her shrugging as he stretched his arms over his head not wanting to go to school today.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:59 pm
"Well of course." she said smilng, "But if I continue to feed on you, we may imprint and I would hate for that to happen. I learned how to control that long ago, thank goodness." she said smiling.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:39 pm
Bradley looked at her obviously confused. "Imprint? Ok in human terms so I understand what you are talking about." He told her scratching his head. The boy wasn't smart on the other people living on the world. Somehow he didn't seem to know much about her.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:42 pm
"It's kind of like a power of persuasion. I could force you to have an uncontrollable inftuation with me, and do whatever I say. Though it is really quite bothersome. Every feeling I feel you feel, and at times it comes back to me ten fold, horrible curse really." she said waving her hand as though it were unimportant.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:47 pm
"Oh well doesn't that already happen in a way. I mean we seem to have the same emotion a lot of the time." Bradley said chuckling as he finished his pop-tart and threw the trash into the trash can.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:53 pm
"Yes but that is natural silly." she said laughing. "With the imprint, control would be a foreign word to you." she laughed again slightly.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:00 pm
"Oh well maybe we should just avoid that then. Sorry for bringing it up." Bradley said grabbing his keys and walking to the door sighing it was time for school and he hated the fact that college had just started and he was feeling like his body had been stabbed multiple times which it was but that was beside the point.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:14 am
"Perhaps you should stay home.. I mean those wounds can't possibly be healed already." she said shaking her head slightly. She was still wearing her clothes from yesterday and probably should change, though she was not sure if they had time.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:27 am
"No I have to go to school. Come on let's go to school." Bradley said to her. Growling at the pain he got from his legs Bradley just kept moving to the door trying to hide and mask the pain.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:33 am
"Ok ok, but you show one sign of being miserable I will drag you out of that building. Just give me a minute to change clothes." she said running down the hall and into her room. She quickly changed into a pair of dark grey skinny jeans, black furry boots, and a black shirt who's sleeves only went to her elbows. Dashing back out to him she smiled, "See that didn't take long now did it?" Note, take a shower when I come home.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:42 am
"Alright fine but I won't show it then. No way would I let the pain show not in school." Bradley said to her smiling before walking outside into his car and waited for her. It hurt him to move but there was no doctor note for getting attacked by a dragon that killed his demon half.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:47 am
She smiled and followed him into the car with a yawn. Then she laughed mischieviously, "I wonder what your worried mother will say when she sees you in this condition."  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:01 pm
Bradley turned on the car and looked at her. "Mother saw my condition remember. I mean I was bleeding when I woke up and she was there." He said to her hoping that had actually happened and he hadn't dreamed it.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff