Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

Daliaveyani

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 2:53 pm
Noelle smiles at Valaria and takes the spatula from her. She puts it in a drawer a few feet away and starts cleaning off a counter nearby  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:13 pm
Wren casually repairs the glass jars with a little snap, and looks around to see all the new elves. She exclaims in a high squeaky voice, "We is getting so many new elves we is! Wren is so very pleased!"

Then she looks back at the glass jars and makes a face as if a battle of epic proportions is going on in her mind, being torn between welcoming the newcomers and continuing her work. With a sudden look of horror she promptly smashes her tiny fist against her forehead, "bad Wren, I is delaying my work I is."

Swiftly cleaning the glass jars, she calls out to the new elves, "We is having much work to be done cooking for the special event we is! I is helping Marik here with the Marmalade, and we is always grateful for assistance we is."

vivacious_red

Daliaveyani

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:39 am
Noelle grins at wren and goes back to cleaning around the kitchens  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 11:51 am
Wren starts refilling the marmalade jars that were broken, she grins toothily at Marik, "I is thinking we is just about finished with this marmalade." Then she takes roughly half of the refilled jars to the tables, to be levitated into the great hall for breakfast.  

vivacious_red

DeidarasBombette

Friendly Vampire

11,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 10:25 pm
Marik grins back "i is thinking you is right"  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 2:51 pm
Aiko wanders around Noelle's feet and she starts mixing ingredientstogether  

Daliaveyani

Jitterbug5x5

8,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 9:17 pm
Jitterbug has been neglecting his elf duties lately, so he scrambles to get a broom and dustpan, and after the sweeping is done, starts on a big pile of dishes.  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 10:38 pm
*walks into the Pear*
"Hello all, any way I can get a sandwich, I missed dinner tonight. I can't stop starring at the stars.
Wow it's been so long since I've been down here."

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

vivacious_red

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 11:56 pm
Wren, the little redheaded elf bounces forward, bowing deeply and causing her pet chicken, who was perched on top of her head, fall off with an indignant squawk.
"Anything you is wanting, professor miss, anything at all."
She grins toothily, "is you liking a cup of tea while you is waiting for your sandwhich to be made, miss?"

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 4:52 pm
I walked in and looked around in astonishment. "Hello everyone. This place sure is interesting."  

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Dedicated Vampire

Verya Sylvani

Moonlight Stalker

11,800 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 12:35 pm
Thorne came walking back into the kitchen, "Sorry everyone i got distracted when the gold pavilion opened up, im back for any more duties though."  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 1:38 pm
Aya pokes her head into the kitchen. "Hello I is Aya. A newish house elf. What does you needs me to do?"  

KitsuSoraAya

vivacious_red

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 1:02 pm

(((OOC: Um, It's been a while since Alina posted so I'm not sure if I should serve her sweatdrop ... So I'll just welcome the other elves, and serve her if she says something else... )))

"Hello Aya! I is so very happy to see you again! We is only ever seeing each other in passing, but I is always so happy to see you." Wren the little elf says, positively beaming at Aya.

Then she turns to Thorne and holds out her tiny fist saying "Hello there, We isn't met yet, I is Wren!"

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 1:46 pm
Elaine joins the conversation,"well we could use some help with the bedding! They just tried so we have to fold them up and get them up to the storage room.", she said. "And nice to meet you as well!"  

Valkyrie-Chii-Chan

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games