Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Lily's Pad ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stay open or close shop
  Don't care
  Pie
  Throw rocks at TES
View Results

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:20 pm
bandaidd
Psyzapp
Grabbed Officer Showoff's booty…just to spite Bandaidd. twisted

humph.

Mwahahahahahahahahahahahah! You asked for it! LOL twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:44 am
*walks in and heads straight for the pastries. He looks around at what's available and grabs a turnover. Stuffing it into his mouth and holding it there, he grabs a few cookies and wraps them in napkins, then tucks them into one of his pockets. Afterward, he goes over to the espresso machine for a steamer and notices it is a little dusty. He reaches into one of his other pockets and pulls out his handkerchief to wipe it off and checks to see if it's even working... still holding the turnover in his mouth all the while*

*rolls his eyes at Tes while grabbing a cookie*
You should just go to the MW bar. Theirs is kept in working order since it's used all the time.

*stops fiddling with the machine so he can take the turnover out of his mouth and respond*
Why are you so eager to head over there? You've been bringing up going back a lot stare You realize what kind of people hang out there, right?

pft, neither of us have anything they want there, so they couldn't care less if we sat in for some steamers. Besides, with Icy in a coma...

*interrupts Draa* Oh yeah! That reminds me.... *rummages through supplies in the back.*

.... do I want to know what I just reminded you of?

*looks out at Draa and grins*
Trust me... you'll get a good laugh at this.
*continues going through the supplies for a while before coming back out, stashing something away in one of his coat pockets*

Robbery? I don't really understand how that's funny...

I'm just borrowing. Come on. Let's head on over to MW really quick twisted  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:54 pm
*walks in and picks out an apple fritter from the assorted pastries* I could use something to drink with this... *attempts to use the espresso machine and mostly succeeds in making a mess* I need instructions or something for this thing. *cleans up the mess and sits down with my snack*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:28 pm
*Skips in and looks around.* Oh gosh, I need to do some cleaning up. *Gets out her cleaning supplies and thoroughly scrubs down the counters and equipment.* That's better.  

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:44 pm
-Walks in and spots a hostile-looking spirit. A quick blast from the gun disperses the spirit into a brief and chilling flash of light.-  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:26 am
*comes in and goes into the back, pulling out a can of icing he took yesterday and washing off the nozzle before putting it back where he found it*

That could have gone a lot better.

Maybe you should use something a little more "magic proof" next time.

like such a thing exists. stare
*makes himself a steamer and adds some gingerbread syrup from his flask*

Hey! What about me?

tch... fine... *makes Draa a gingerbread steamer as well*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:04 am
*Walks inside Lily's and looks around as he heads over to the coffee maker. Pours himself a cup of coffee, grabs an apple fritter and a napkin, tosses a tip into the tip jar, then exits the thread*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:08 pm
Psyzapp

Youch! eek Not so hard! gonk Sheesh  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:37 pm
Psyzapp
bandaidd
Psyzapp

humph.

Mwahahahahahahahahahahahah! You asked for it! LOL twisted

It was a JOKE! gonk Gosh. You know I would never, uhh SLEEP in that way with... guh. You know.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:02 am
*walks in grumbling and makes himself some tea*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:25 am
*glances in through the window and sees Tes. His face lights up as he excitedly enters*
Ah, Quortek! Gaer dos phuul~ I kept missing you. Is everything jugare? You seemed a bit upset the other day.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:32 am
*looks up at Ryzan while sipping his tea. A slightly perplexed expression spread across his face*
Upset how? What are you talking about?

*quickly pulls out his handkerchief and sneezes into it, grumbling as he wipes his nose*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:47 am
Gi ussta~ I hope you are not ill, dear Quortek. Perhaps you should consult a healer.

As for your mood, Lady Leko had pointed out that you used to be "charming", but described you more as "intolerably rude" upon your last encounter with her. Of course, she has since admit that she was feeling unlike herself at the time and asked me to pass along her apologies to you, but... *sighs and takes a seat, looking down as if ashamed*... the fact that you mentioned my telling of "embarrassing stories" making you "cranky", as you say, has me a bit worried. I did not wish to disturb you by telling tales of our youth. Everyone just seemed so interested, especially jabbress Psyzapp. Being that it was so long ago, I did not believe it would bother you so.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:52 am
*sneezes into his handkerchief again and groans*
I'm fine, Ryzan stare You worry too much.

*yawns and drinks his tea*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:57 am
That is all you have to say? Both the jallil and I were very concerned about you yesterday and that is the only response you have to offer?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games