Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
the good, the bad, and the cats (GAME TO STORY!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like this idea?
  ummmmmmmm yes!!!!!
  *la la la la la la la*......what?
  yes oh mighty Dewpool!
  Hey look a frog!
  what the........I HATE THIS POLE! *screams head off*
View Results

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:25 pm
"i-.... oh! I think there are still a few more places... i'll be right back, but this time i may be a little longer... I'll be back..." Raven said, then she flew off.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:27 pm
Ashi turned around and walked back to the cells smiling.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:30 pm
Amber was confused on why Ashi was smiling, then something crossed her mind and she was mad. "Ashi! You talked to Raven didn't you!" Amber yelled.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:33 pm
"Now is that anyway to talk to the person that's saveing you,"Ashi said and took out a pair of keys "Pick pocketed all my life,"Ashi said and opened the cells "Come on there's a way out over here,"Ashi said and ran off with Chris behind him.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:40 pm
Amber was shocked. "but... how.... i thought.... Oh nevermind!" Amber said, then followed Ashi and Chris, staying as close to Chris as she could. I'll never let him out of my sight again... I can't bear to lose him...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:54 pm
Ashi ran up to a door and opened it the door lead to outside "Hurry follow me,"Ashi said and started running again. "Don't worry I trust Ashi,"Chris said to Amber as he ran after Ashi.

((See I told you it was a great plan))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:01 pm
Amber nodded. "If you trust him, then i do too..." Amber said.

((uh oh... here comes Raven to see they left!!!))

Raven flew to the cells, unsuccessful on finding the Dark Night. "What the.... WHERE DID THEY GO!!!!" Raven yelled, now furious.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:03 pm
"Hurry Raven probably found out you guys are gone,"Ashi said and ran deeper into the woods with Chris and Amber behind him.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:12 pm
"Ashi? Where are we going?" Amber asked.

Raven flew around the castle, looking for Amber and Chris. Then she thought of something. "Ashi... why did he say that? Why did he ask if i checked ALL the places... He.... ASHI! He helped them escape!!!" Raven yelled. "I swear if i see his face again, I'm going to KILL HIM!"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:16 pm
Ashi stopped in front of a giant oak tree and placed his right hand on it then he murmured something under his breath,all of a sudden a invisable door in the tree opened "Hurry get in,"Ashi said with his hand still on the trunk,Chris jumpped in.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:27 pm
"um... i uh... ok...." Amber said, unsure, then she followed Chris into the tree.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:28 pm
Ashi let go of where he had his hand on the tree and jumpped in before the door shut, at the bottom was a mat.

((sorry sis needed the computer))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:31 pm
((its ok))

Amber looked around. "Ashi?... what is this place? Why bring us here?" Amber asked, looking around.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:33 pm
((I gtg bye))

"This is my house it's where I live,"Ashi said.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:37 pm
((ok. bye))

Amber looked around still. "This is where... where you live?..." Amber asked.

Raven flew around the castle, furious. "When i get my hands on Ashi, he is going to PAY FOR THIS!!!" Raven said angerly.  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games