Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Pokemon Academy!!! (Now open for Roleplaying!) =D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:16 pm
((I know, she stated that she hadn't been able to get on due to real life situations. However, I can wait. 3nodding Besides, I dunno if she is still accepting or if she would rather me not join, so yeah. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:26 pm
((i joined back on the first page. XD So yep))  

Currently Dead Account

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:54 am
((Can we all vote since the person that excepts them isn't on?))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:06 pm
(( Are there still openings? I sent a thingy that has my characters, but know I'm not sure if it is accepting... is this thread still accepting?))  

I r no angel

Sir naphalatha

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:03 pm
the magical leaf hit sabeleye which made it reappear. Barret reached for a pokeball, but found he had left them in his room.
"Awww, someone else has to catch-"
at that moment, the sabeleye used psycic on Barret, sending him crashing into the celling, then smashing onto the floor, and repeating the process.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:28 pm
"Miki! use watergun!" Emili called. "Amber, Flamethrower!" Amber did that. "And Orrdish (random name ok?)) Leechseed!" She called. Her Pokemon did that all at once. Attacking The Sabeleye, Causing it to loose concentration.  

Currently Dead Account

Sir naphalatha

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:54 pm
Barret crashed to the floor one last time. he stood up, there was a pain in his leg, but not as if it was broken, and he hurt and had bruisess all over.

~~~

Sabeleye dodged the attacks, then used ice-punch on oddish, and thunder-punch on miki. (they havent hit yet.)

((i know it has more then four moves, but they do have more then four moves in the show, because they have more mobility. a.k.a. they can dodge.))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:58 pm
((yeah, Pikachu has: Thunderbolt, Bolt tackle, quick attack, Thundershock, Iron tail. Theres five.))  

Currently Dead Account

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:49 pm
Absol quickly ran and tackled it before it could dodge  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:00 pm
((Lolz, sorry everyone. Send me your profiles via PM, I wouldn't be able to find 'em here...))  

LeonWavreon

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:45 pm
((Y?))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:49 pm
((I believe that is meant for the new ones. 3nodding ))  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

I r no angel

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:04 pm
Kerstin walked under the gate. Her and her Pikachu marvelved at the size of the academy. This place sure is huge, isn't it Pikachu? Pika! Kerstin laughed, put Pikachu on her shoulders, and went off to find her dorm.

Jay walked past the gate, and quickly halted. He steped back to look inside and to see the academy. Oh... Jay blushed, and then pushed it away. He saw a girl with her Pikachu out, I guess I can take out my pokemon. Jay grabbed for his pokeball. Night! Come on out! Then an Absol came out. Sol! Jay rolled his eyes, and then motioned for Night to follow him into the academy.

Jett walked up to the gate, and smiled. I'm back. Jett smiled more and continued into the academy to find his new office.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:10 pm
Kitsune entered the school reading one of the brochures her parents had given her. She was a late admission in, but had somehow made it into the elite Pokemon school. She looked up and awed at the size of the grounds.

"How am I even supposed to find the admission office for my ID?" she wondered out loud, her Leafeon close behind.

"Leaf leaf?" Kindleon answered, imitating his trainer.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Dew-Chan recreated

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:49 pm
When the Bell rang Emili stood up. "I'll meet you later for the race!" Emili giggled, picking up her Pokemon and running down the halls. Soon she saw another girl. "Hi." she said. Stopping. She looked at a strangely colored Leafeon. "I'm Emili, Even though i should be a second grader....It's nice to meet you." She said.

((yes, She is 7, she is almost 8 though!!!))  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff