Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
PWU Cafe' - We've got cookies~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do Kp and Cabbi post too much?
  Yes! What? Are you two long lost family or something?
  Naa, the more the posts the better.
  I never really noticed.
View Results

O-Chan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:03 pm
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
hum that makes me want to change Lex's name even more Universum would do anything for KP...it's kind of funny he praises the account but XD who doens't praise god.
that just reminds me when my english teacher didn't like my group of friends talking and she used hand motions to tell us to stop talking then we all looked at her blankly and repeated the same movements all at once...it's was soo funny.
yeah when i was younger she would be in chat rooms and do it and i hated it .eye twitch.
yep there are a lot of them or if there isn't go on a friends page and get out that way.
I know the background would freeze on me but somehow i got it to work...anyways they got some good feedback
XD ^^
XD <3 Nice. It reminded me of something sort of related. Well, I had one class in 12th grade where most of the students had the teacher already, but the other third didn't. The teacher was awesome, but anyway~ she made her tenth graders learn something in order to remember the order of some of the English kings... Well, one day in class we hit that topic and the 2/3s of the class started chanting it with her. The look on those kids was priceless... they were speechless as they stared eyes open, jaw dropped. ...It kind of happened after we'd just had a talk abotu her being a dictator and brainwashing us and all. ^^;; ...It's one of those 'you have to be there' things.
Ah~ n.n
Eheh, I haven't gone profile hopping since we've gotten the new layout. xP
I could never get it to work. ^^; Ah~ I'm glad they got some good feedback. ^^

XD that sounds really funny though since i would do the same thing with my history teacher half of the class would be me and the techaer talking over the chapter ^.^ history was ther first class where i actually liked what i was studing...
I noticed two pf my friends was doing it and i thought it was an insane task.
I'm reading some old posts in arwens news thread @.@ a lot of great gaian's are gone just because they didn't like the new populations grammer.
^^ I have so many memories from her class. <3 She really made history one of my favorite subjects. <3 ... She's also the one who yelled at me to show more leadership. XP xD
Profile hopping? At first I did so because it was the only way to add wishlist items. =P Then I continued just to try to discover random items that I'd overlooked. ^^;
Ah well~ as sad as that is, I can understand why they did so~ if they were used to a different Gaia. ^^;;

hehe sound like a good teacher...the teacher like that I ended up never taking both of my sisters did but i never got around to it.
there are so muich items out there I don't know about @.@ I see an items some times and think 'hey...wait!'
yeah but edited CSS are supose to be fine if that's the case then they have to make a direction bar exspeshally for profiles

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:10 pm
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan

XD that sounds really funny though since i would do the same thing with my history teacher half of the class would be me and the techaer talking over the chapter ^.^ history was ther first class where i actually liked what i was studing...
I'm reading some old posts in arwens news thread @.@ a lot of great gaian's are gone just because they didn't like the new populations grammer.
^^ I have so many memories from her class. <3 She really made history one of my favorite subjects. <3 ... She's also the one who yelled at me to show more leadership. XP xD
Profile hopping? At first I did so because it was the only way to add wishlist items. =P Then I continued just to try to discover random items that I'd overlooked. ^^;
Ah well~ as sad as that is, I can understand why they did so~ if they were used to a different Gaia. ^^;;

hehe sound like a good teacher...the teacher like that I ended up never taking both of my sisters did but i never got around to it.
there are so muich items out there I don't know about @.@ I see an items some times and think 'hey...wait!'
yeah but edited CSS are supose to be fine if that's the case then they have to make a direction bar exspeshally for profiles
Aww~ It's too bad that there's not more of the good ones out there. All of my favorite teachers but two have retired since I left. I'm glad that I got to meet them, but sorry that my sisblings didn't get the chance.
^^ I'm a little cloudy on guys' items... but on female, there's rarely an item that I don't recognize. ^^;;;
Oh yeah~ I didn't think about that. I wonder if they'll somehow work that in for the CSS profiles...

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

O-Chan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:21 pm
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
so it didn't like ^Karma Police^...or KP
hehe well i have it set now i can get pms from anyone...i think yeah because i was scard of missing a PM from someone. I just think it's funny your not on my friends list.
Or might not use it...I really do have enough @.@
Hmm~ what about Karma.Police?
^^;; I was just thinking of that earlier when I logged on and saw all of my friends offline. I thought, "Of course, she doesn't log on to the two accounts that are on my friendslist." .... Most of the accounts on my FL are ones that people don't log into anymore. XP
XD <3 Ya know, if you updated it more often, it probably wouldn't be so big. o: xD

Tried it ... i was thinking i should try Police of Karma
yeah O-Chan wasn't excepting friend list memversk for so long I don't have 12 friends yet ^^;;
i know I know .____. the world would be a better place
<.< >.> Or 'Karma Police. x3 Ooo~ I suppose Police of Karma would work. ^^ Nice twist. x3
Nobody likes you~ Everybody hates you~ Migh-as-well eat some worms~ ... I love that song. ^^ O: How many did'ja have to turn down?
^___^;
.cheer. Police of Karma worked ^^ this makes me happy
humm i havn't herd that in forever @.@
I have over 7 pages in this entry x.x

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:25 pm
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan

yeah O-Chan wasn't excepting friend list memversk for so long I don't have 12 friends yet ^^;;
<.< >.> Or 'Karma Police. x3 Ooo~ I suppose Police of Karma would work. ^^ Nice twist. x3
Nobody likes you~ Everybody hates you~ Migh-as-well eat some worms~ ... I love that song. ^^ O: How many did'ja have to turn down?
^___^;
*runs and checks* ... That looks so odd. @.@ <3
We sing it every other week or so. ^^ XD
x.x A lot has happened over the boring summer~

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

O-Chan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:28 pm
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan

Aww~ It's too bad that there's not more of the good ones out there. All of my favorite teachers but two have retired since I left. I'm glad that I got to meet them, but sorry that my sisblings didn't get the chance.
^^ I'm a little cloudy on guys' items... but on female, there's rarely an item that I don't recognize. ^^;;;
Oh yeah~ I didn't think about that. I wonder if they'll somehow work that in for the CSS profiles...

yeah one of my favorite teachers retired...but the good news is he later became mayor of our town ^^
most of the time it's in a color i didn't know it was in ^^;;
Well i remember reading somewhere it will be just fine.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:34 pm
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan

yeah one of my favorite teachers retired...but the good news is he later became mayor of our town ^^
o.O Hmm~ that's a twist. ^___^ I try to catch two of my retired teachers at football games. ^^;;
^^ I will do doubletakes sometimes when I see where a certain item layers. ^^;
Ah~ I hope so. That would be a pretty big thing for the admins to miss. =P

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

O-Chan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:42 pm
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan

^___^;
yeah but i know I will get use to it XD <33
who said it was going to be boring? XD

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:47 pm
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
^____^
Well~ all the big events happen over the fall/winter months~ The summer is a long stretch of very little plot updates. ^^;

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

O-Chan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:48 pm
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan

o.O Hmm~ that's a twist. ^___^ I try to catch two of my retired teachers at football games. ^^;;

hehe I hate footbal
heeheh no no it's not called addiction no.
yeah if not i'm going to say something >3

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:56 pm
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan

hehe I hate footbal
Me too. ^^ XD
n___n
Leadership! >D

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

O-Chan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:56 pm
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
^____^
Well~ all the big events happen over the fall/winter months~ The summer is a long stretch of very little plot updates. ^^;

Plus he will feel more like....him
yes true but i don't know it just always seems so fun in the summer <3

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:07 am
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
^____^

Aww~ I bet he'll have even more fun while he's running around for that week~
^^ This is my first true Gaian summer and~ yeah, it's fun. ^^
I can see that with the MPT though, it seems like more people show up on Gaia during the summer months. ^^

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

O-Chan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:15 am
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
^____^

I can see that with the MPT though, it seems like more people show up on Gaia during the summer months. ^^
don't get ideas in his head now XD
hehe this is the least i have been on gaia in two summers.
yeah a lot more people show up and they are online more for sure.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:19 am
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan

hehe I hate footbal
Me too. ^^ XD
n___n
Leadership! >D
well that's good to know.
@.@ I had a bag full of bead sticks...now i have a half a bag
I had trouble with you being 'off' gaia for a week u.u i don't know what i'm going to do!
XD

O-Chan

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:29 am
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan

don't get ideas in his head now XD
hehe this is the least i have been on gaia in two summers.
yeah a lot more people show up and they are online more for sure.

XD ^^ I don't think he needs my help~
And you're not even on WoW yet. o.O
^^

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games