Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The TekTek Society
♠♥♣IF YA GOT IT! FLAUNT IT!♠♥♣ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Where did you all go when I came back?!
  Just haven't been on in a while! ;-.-
  I didn't believe you so I decided not to waste my time coming back. : /
  Just been REALLY busy with liiiiife! D8
  I was here...or maybe I wasn't. :P
  ~!@#$%^&*Poll Whore*&^%$#@!~
View Results

Monstrasity

Aged Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:48 am
Adalmina
Monstrasity

This one I'm debating whether it looks better with the telescopes or not. I kinda like it with but it looks good without too. What do you guys think? : /

User Image

User Image

I think they are both quite nice, so it is just up to you, difference isn't so big. smile

I know what cha mean but I feel like it looks really good without the binoculars but then it's like I want them! I DON'T KNOW! haha! XP  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:20 pm
Helloooooooo?
: o  

Monstrasity

Aged Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

Monstrasity

Aged Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 12:32 pm
Guuuuuuys! Coooooome oooooon! D8  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 6:52 am
youre avi is soo cute.. smile )  

KweenDelahkzs

Conservative Wife

12,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Monstrasity

Aged Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 7:08 pm
xXxBaBy-JessiexXx

Why thank you!
I actually have one more item I need ta finish my avi!

I really like yours too actually!
You did a really great job with the cluttering!
: D  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 7:18 pm
Here's a few I made for friends.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image  

Lady Reader 2

Interesting Lunatic

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Full closet 200

KweenDelahkzs

Conservative Wife

12,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 7:23 pm
Monstrasity
xXxBaBy-JessiexXx

Why thank you!
I actually have one more item I need ta finish my avi!

I really like yours too actually!
You did a really great job with the cluttering!
: D

what item is that?..

oh really?..you're the first one who appreciated my avi..thanks.. smile )  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:48 pm
Lady Reader 2

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

1. The idea is really cute and overall the style is great but the color scheme is off. Other than that, I like the idea.
2. Really cute idea but I think you should try a different scarf or maybe hat. One or the other. also, a staff or something would be a cool idea too! Other than that cute idea and color idea! : D
3. I like this idea but I feel like the sword doesn't match too well and it also needs a little flare. Other than that, doin' well with the colors and the overall style! : D
4. cute idea but the pink in the apron doesn't match. Maybe try a different bottom. That's about the only thing gettin' me.
5. Awesome idea but the red on the gloves is really distracting. Other than that, the idea, style, and color scheme are awesome! Love it! : D
6. Sorry, but I have to say, try again. I'm not sure where you were going with it. : /
7. Really cute idea! I really love this idea! The only thing is that I think maybe you should have something in one of the hands. Not sure what though. With or without something in the hand though, it's cute either way! Great job! : D
8. Cool idea! The only thing I can think of is that I think you should give her a smerk on her face! Other than that, really awesome! : D
9. This is a crazy look and the idea is cook buuuut there's something about it that's off. Not sure what it is though. : / But you did really great with the color scheme! : D
10. Now THIS is just too cute! I really love this idea! You did really well with this avi! I always like something in avi's hands but this one is a def with or without so really no thoughts here other then that this is adorable! XD
11. AWESOME COLOR SCHEME! GREAT JOB! XD Dream avi maybe? : D  

Monstrasity

Aged Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

Lady Reader 2

Interesting Lunatic

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 9:26 pm
Monstrasity
Lady Reader 2

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

1. The idea is really cute and overall the style is great but the color scheme is off. Other than that, I like the idea.
2. Really cute idea but I think you should try a different scarf or maybe hat. One or the other. also, a staff or something would be a cool idea too! Other than that cute idea and color idea! : D
3. I like this idea but I feel like the sword doesn't match too well and it also needs a little flare. Other than that, doin' well with the colors and the overall style! : D
4. cute idea but the pink in the apron doesn't match. Maybe try a different bottom. That's about the only thing gettin' me.
5. Awesome idea but the red on the gloves is really distracting. Other than that, the idea, style, and color scheme are awesome! Love it! : D
6. Sorry, but I have to say, try again. I'm not sure where you were going with it. : /
7. Really cute idea! I really love this idea! The only thing is that I think maybe you should have something in one of the hands. Not sure what though. With or without something in the hand though, it's cute either way! Great job! : D
8. Cool idea! The only thing I can think of is that I think you should give her a smerk on her face! Other than that, really awesome! : D
9. This is a crazy look and the idea is cook buuuut there's something about it that's off. Not sure what it is though. : / But you did really great with the color scheme! : D
10. Now THIS is just too cute! I really love this idea! You did really well with this avi! I always like something in avi's hands but this one is a def with or without so really no thoughts here other then that this is adorable! XD

Thank you so much for the critique!! heart
I know most of them could be better but they were invo tekteks and the people I made them for didn't want me to add anything. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 11:03 pm
Lady Reader 2
Monstrasity
Lady Reader 2

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

I know most of them could be better but they were invo tekteks and the people I made them for didn't want me to add anything. sweatdrop

uuuugh!
I know what you meeean!
Those ones can be hard!
also, I just saw your avi and CUTE!
It's very simple but it's really well done!
XD  

Monstrasity

Aged Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

Lady Reader 2

Interesting Lunatic

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 11:19 am
Monstrasity
Lady Reader 2
Monstrasity
Lady Reader 2

uuuugh!
I know what you meeean!
Those ones can be hard!
XD

Thank you! heart
I was so stuck on making a new avi, so one of friends tekteked me this. I was like " eek why didn't I think of that?! surprised "
I tweaked the outfit a little but the overall idea is her's.

And I love yours! The light blue is so pretty! heart  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 12:08 pm
Lady Reader 2
Monstrasity
Lady Reader 2
Monstrasity
Lady Reader 2

uuuugh!
I know what you meeean!
Those ones can be hard!
XD

Thank you! heart
I was so stuck on making a new avi, so one of friends tekteked me this. I was like " eek why didn't I think of that?! surprised "
I tweaked the outfit a little but the overall idea is her's.

And I love yours! The light blue is so pretty! heart

Why thank ya!
blaugh  

Monstrasity

Aged Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

rainlover531

Heroic Exhibitionist

8,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 11:43 am
Lady Reader 2

User Image
edit:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. What do you think?  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 11:49 am
rainlover531
Lady Reader 2

User Image
edit:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. What do you think?

Cute! 4laugh  

Lady Reader 2

Interesting Lunatic

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Full closet 200

rainlover531

Heroic Exhibitionist

8,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 11:55 am
1.User Image
2.User Image
3.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
4.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
5.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
6.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
7.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
The TekTek Society

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff