Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
British Gaians... show your faces! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 2:49 am

Aren't we a handsome bunch of Gaians? I'm sure it's wrong to so pleased with having a guild populated by good people and good-looking people, but damn to that.

talk2hand
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:27 am

Well, I'm just a Canadian, so I'm not *quite* British but I feel like showing myself off today:

User Image
User Image

I don't always -- nor even usually -- look like the chick from The Ring.

Trish the Stalker

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:46 am

eek

You look quite a lot like my girlfriend. Same hair too, you even have her glasses.That's a good thing, just in case you were unclear!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:09 am

Invictus_88
eek

You look quite a lot like my girlfriend. Same hair too, you even have her glasses.That's a good thing, just in case you were unclear!

Presumably not the same actual hair and pair of glasses?

Because that would be worrying.

gonk

Boolean Julian
Crew

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:39 pm

Lady of Spain
Invictus_88
eek

Presumably not the same actual hair and pair of glasses?

Because that would be worrying.

gonk

That would be a better explanation as to why my glasses are always missing than the idea of me having misplaced them. Much better.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:16 am

Yes, that would indeed be worrying! But no, thankfully that is not the case..

Also, though the glasses are apparently exactly the same design, Kate's have a purplish tone and those a greenish tone.

Hm, same lips too, really..

This is weird.

Invictus_88
Captain

Boolean Julian
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:41 pm

Invictus_88

Also, though the glasses are apparently exactly the same design, Kate's have a purplish tone and those a greenish tone.

This is weird.

Zomg you've discovered Kate's alternative life.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:10 pm

Lady of Spain
Invictus_88

This is weird.

Apparently so!Though, if I truly have found someone with even the same chest measurements as Kate, then this is either a miracle or a con.

Invictus_88
Captain

Boolean Julian
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:11 pm

Invictus_88
Lady of Spain
Invictus_88

This is weird.

Apparently so!Though, if I truly have found someone with even the same chest measurements as Kate, then this is either a miracle or a con.

Indeed.
Now that, Francis, was unnecessary.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:23 pm

Lady of Spain
Invictus_88
Lady of Spain
Invictus_88

This is weird.

Indeed.
Now that, Francis, was unnecessary.

Should I inform Kate?Pfft, you and your standards. *tries to shrug off the feelings of shame* :ninjaninja:

Invictus_88
Captain

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:36 pm

Well if I am indeed her, you have no need to let her know.

Although, if she just swtiches glasses colours that's a pretty sad double life...
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:19 am

LaBelleIsolde

Although, if she just swtiches glasses colours that's a pretty sad double life...

gonk

And now you have the Phantom of the Opera tab in your signature...Kate having the music for it and the film being one of her favourites.

Are you on MSN? I need to get to the bottom of this..

neutral

Invictus_88
Captain

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:40 am

Invictus_88
LaBelleIsolde

gonk

And now you have the Phantom of the Opera tab in your signature...Kate having the music for it and the film being one of her favourites.

neutral

I shall PM you (if its working today) with mine hotmail forthwith! (sorry for any spelling errors, I'm having an interesting morning) At least, if you still care to have a little chat. (I don't like actually having it out, weirdos add me if I have it open to the public).

EDIT: Well, I'm lazy, actually, so here it is: trishthestalker@hotmail.com for all you weird stalkery people.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:46 am

LaBelleIsolde
Invictus_88
LaBelleIsolde

gonk

neutral

I shall PM you (if its working today) with mine hotmail forthwith! (sorry for any spelling errors, I'm having an interesting morning) At least, if you still care to have a little chat. (I don't like actually having it out, weirdos add me if I have it open to the public).

EDIT: Well, I'm lazy, actually, so here it is: trishthestalker@hotmail.com for all you weird stalkery people.

Quite a few stalkerisms going on here. I can reassure you that I'm no stalker, indeed I've only ever been stalked. And even then only a little bit.

3nodding

Invictus_88
Captain

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:57 pm

LaBelleIsolde: I think I have the same glasses as you, and a mole in the same place. Odd.
Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games