Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonPuppyNinja101

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:44 am

Drippingpaw sat there listening to the fighting, she needs an acomplish...but who would really ttrade their clan?.....
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:48 pm

((Okiez, now I am bored! Why hasn't anyone posted? =( I'm gonna start training so I can have more stuff to do))

LeonWavreon

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:11 pm

((Announcement!
User Image
Yes, it is my mom's birthday today! Wish her a Happy Birthday in big, colorful letters when you see this!))
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:25 pm

((Happy birthday Mistpaw's mom!))

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:46 pm

Happy Birthday!!!!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:59 pm

((Thank you all! ^-^ We need to post more! The SnowClan forum is having a heart attack currently, so we need to post more before it dies!))

LeonWavreon

DemonPuppyNinja101

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:33 pm

(( Lets have bagers attack! (Then drippingpaw will be out to use) ))
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:39 am

((Yay!!! BADGER ATTACK!!!))

LeonWavreon

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:37 pm

((A badger attack? But that is so random. How about a snow leopard attack. Since it blends with the snow, no one will expect it.))
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:27 pm

((Ooh, an attack xD Let's do it!))

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:21 am

((Did I say random about the badger attack, I meant boring. It is too expected now. Oh and let's do it!! Who wants to be the leopard? I can do it, unless someone else wants to!! heart ))
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:14 pm

((Bearclaw! I've been waiting and waiting, and you haven't replied in the Training Hollow! Please do so))

LeonWavreon

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:57 am

((Hey, what happened with the attack?))
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:12 am

st_jimmy_lives
Dream Sparrow
st_jimmy_lives
grayclaw emerged from some bushes. he padded over to his former apprentice."hello sparrowheart, how are you today." he meowed

Sparrrowheart looked at him and yawned "good and u"[/quote

"i'm fine, i wonder when crystalstar and bearclaw will stop quareling?" "them fighting is really tearing the clan apart."

"yeah i see that..." she then sat up " well maybe i'll go and look around outside u wanna come? "

Kitt ShadowDeath

DemonPuppyNinja101

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:05 pm

(( Drippingpaw gathering berries ))
Drippingpaw dug though the snow to find more marigold. Soon a slight smell of cat crossed her nose. It wasn't s normal cat smell though. Her ears percked up and listen quitely. The sound of paws steps were heavy. It stop. Drippingpaw felt the breath of the snow lepord on her neck. She jumped forward and bolted back to camp, ''Theres a giant Cat comeing this way!!!""
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games