Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IceStara

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:24 am

*CinnamonKit starts to playfight with other Kits*
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:26 am

Halfway there

IceStara

IceStara

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:28 am

*Meow*
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:29 am

*Yay !! I'm CinnamonPaw**Starts to go to the apprentice's den to see my new Den-mates*

IceStara

Dawn Wishes

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:30 pm

((Heya. :3 I'm new here...any tips? Heh...you can call me Ana. ^^))
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:25 pm

"hey Anakit, whats up?" Shinekit askes

Unknown-Ninja1993

I Deutschland I
Crew

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:18 pm

Scarclaw races around a rock, then stops suddenly, seeing an adder. "Great, just what I need!" she sighes, getting down into a crouch position. Scarclaw presses her body to the ground, then leaps, biting the adder right behind the head. The adder goes limp, and she quickly buries it in the ground. I'll get that later, once I've found Patchpaw... she thinks, then closes her eyes and listens for any movement. Suddenly she hears the thudding of paws in a direction, and bolts to the sound. I'm close... she thought.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:11 pm

Robinkit sat down shyly, a bit away from the other kits.
--what if they don't like me?---

MADLYALICE

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:28 pm

"Hey Robinkit!I'm Pantherkit,it's nice to meet you!"says Pantherkit
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:36 pm

Robinkit purred and said,
"It's nice to meet you too Pantherkit! How are you?"

MADLYALICE

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:25 pm

((hey guys, some of you dont seem to be getting this posting thing.

when you're out of character you use parenthesis (). do NOT put **'s for actions, just explain what happened. ""'s are used for sayings. just as if you were writing a book. Watch what some of us other members do, and you'll soon learn. also, not much =) or =[ in roleplays, k guys? thanks!))

Patchstar picked Silverkit up in her jaws. "We gotta get you to Reedblossom," she said through a mouthful of Silverkit's fur. (who else was with silverkit during the rat attack? Moonflower?)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:35 pm

(Dude!! You haven't found Silverkit or Rowankit or Cherrywhisker yet!!!! Before that happens you have to battle the rats!!! And when did you become Patchstar? You where Patchpaw in your last post. . .)
(p.s. WE"RE BEING OVER RUN BY KITS!!!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE AHHHH!!!!! lol)
Oakenpelt sniffed around "I smell their blood over here come on!!" Oakenpelt raced over to a slant in the ground, it seemed to lead into a dark stone cave. . .

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

I Deutschland I
Crew

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:51 pm

Scarclaw ran towards the scent, suddenly bursting out of the trees and knocking over Patchstar. She immediatly gets up, her fur turning hot. "Sorry!" she shrieked, putting her head down and sighing.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:46 pm

((Patch, she's Silverpaw. And Hedgey-chan is right, you still need to battle rats!))

Silverpaw groaned. The rats were to much. Suddently, she herd her name. "Silverpaw!" It was her mother!

Moonflower looked despritately at her kit, but when she tried to run to her, a swarm of rats gathered infront of her. She hissed and soon was in a tissle with seven or eight rats.

little_moon_girl
Crew

Genocider Scissors

Demonic Bloodsucker

10,500 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:51 am

Might I join? I am Autumnkit.
Gaia name: Wraith Mulkry
Cat name: Autumnkit
Clan: MoonClan
Position: Kit
Pic: User Image(This is from a LONG LONG time ago.....)
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games