Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:29 am
((perhaps, perhaps... *evil smile* ))

"M-hm," the Hatter said, going into a trance, except for his hands, of course, which continued to scratch Tick's back. Suddenly, his entire body tensed and his head snapped up. "Someone's here," he said, looking about. He saw Mimicry and nobody else, but something didn't feel right.
~~~
Nana took a few large steps to catch up to Jasper and kept up next to him so she could talk to him more easily. "Jasper," she said quietly, "about Bellevere.... I'm sorry. It was sort of because of me that that happened in the first place. But if it's any consolation, at least we know where our friends really lie now...."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:59 am
Jasper nodded in agreement. "I don't blame you in the least. You weren't the one that had your Jabberwocky attack me. I'll never blame you." As much as he carried a distaste for the place, he couldn't help but feel somewhat comfortable, it was his home afterall. "Would you like to visit my parents?" He asked, feeling rather strange asking such a thing. "I haven't seen them since I was given the boot. I'm better now though, so I don't see why I should be shunned anymore. Or maybe its a bad idea."  

MadHattard

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:10 am
Tick looked around cautiously. "You don't think Rosalie knows, do you?" she asked The Hatter, a sense of dread building in the pit of her stomach.
Of course, being human now only made this feeling worse. The Caterpillar, atop his mushroom had grown quiet and smoked his hookah without saying much, more or less a grunt than a snide remark. Which was indeed, unusual.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:00 am
Indya didn't see the card guard running off. She was too busy being happy that mimicry was back, even if it was just for the moment. Finially letting go she motioned for clarice to come over.  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:44 pm
"Of course I'd like to meet your parents," Nana said. "It can't be any worse than Lord Kavarel. Besides, trouble magnets, right?" She nudged his side with her elbow and laughed. "Take me to them."
~~~
The Hatter frowned. "I don't know," he said, "and that bothers me. I don't think she knows, at least not yet. Master Caterpillar?" He looked to the top of the mushroom, and his for the first time his face actually showed signs of fear. "Can you sense something... not right? Because I've got this feeling, and I don't know if it's real or if it's just me."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:16 pm
Jasper nodded and led the way towards a cave, further than the rest. He smiled at this, eyes clouded as if he were reliving a fond memory. Releasing Nana's hand and stepping just outside the cave, he let out a screech, the noise a Jabberwocky often makes when calling another. Nana could hear shuffling before a very large, larger than most Jabberwockies, head emerged from the cave. It's eyes were red, the same color as the other Jabberwockies except the left side of its face was terribly scarred. His eyes were fine though, so that was why they kept him around.
"Father..." Jasper mumbled under his breath. The large Jabberwocky seemed confused at first before he nudged his nose against Jaspers chest and he wrapped his arms across the large nose. The spoke in Jabberwocky tongue for a moment before Jasper turned to Nana and held out his hand. "Come meet my father Nana. They call him Gareth."  

MadHattard

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:18 pm
"Its not just you Hatter." The Caterpillar said. "I'm afraid I can't tell you anything else, but I'm sure that's all you needed to hear." Tick looked up at The Hatter and frowned. "I think our job at the ball just got really risky."

What sounded like a delight at first, dancing in disquise in The Hatters arms now terrified her. What would happen to them now? The Hatter, her friends. "Hatter..." She whispered.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:39 pm
"I'm here," the Hatter said, stroking her hair. The words were soothing, but their meaning was empty. He was here. So what? That wouldn't save them from the wrath of Rosalie and her guards. It wouldn't disguise them any better than a mask at the ball. It wouldn't save anyone's life. He hung his head, his hat sliding forward over his eyes, feeling utterly useless.
~~~
"Gareth," Nana repeated, stepping slowly forward. It wasn't because she was scared; it was merely because it seemed less imposing, which was the last thing she wanted to be thought of as. She reached out her hand and gently touched the Jabberwocky's nose, stroking its hide with a smile. "Hello, Gareth," she said in the Guardian tongue. "I'm very glad to meet you."

The Night Faery
Captain

MadHattard

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:36 am
Gareth nodded, huffing so that Nana's hair flew back. Jasper laughed and said. "He likes you." Gareth scooted his head to the side, so that another Jabberwocky, big, but not as large as Gareth, poked her head through.
"Mother!" Jasper yelled, feeling very, very excited. He mother was unusual as well, just like Jasper, her eyes weren't the typical red, they were blue.
"Well, Nana. This is my mother. I doubt you've seen her before, father's very protective of her...she's not as strong as other Jabberwocky, but she's a very good mother." He cuddled his face against her nose and seemed very content. "I don't think I've ever been this happy, having mother, father, and you, Nana. Oh, before I forget, her name is Lenore. I wish they could become human too. That'd make things even greater."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:39 am
"Can you teach me to fight?" Tick-Tock asked. "I wanted to ask Nana, but she isn't here right now. Can you? I don't want to be anyone's weakness, especially yours!" She looked at him with pleading eyes. "I know I'm weaker-sensitive compared to others, but I want to learn."  

ChocolateDippedinMello

MadHattard

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:42 am
Lenore eyed Nana, the usual nudging with her nose, except after a bit of nudging she licked her. Jasper laughed. "Mom, you can't kiss her. That's my job."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:07 am
Mimicry sighed and kissed Indya. "I should probably return to Rosalie." He said, standing and taking the form of Puppet Master. "Goodbye." He muttered, vanishing. What Mimicry didn't know was that the card guard had already reported to Rosalie what he had seen and she had something planned for him...

Reappearing at the castle, Mimicry strode towards the throne room where Rosalie sat, with Executioner at her side. "So, what did the b*****d say?" She asked, voice eerily low. "He said he'd attend." "Good." She replied, standing, using her scepter for support...even though she didn't need it.
"Executioner. Stand at Puppet Master's side." She nodded and did as she was told. Snapping her fingers, Puppet Master and Executioner were surrounded by the card guards. "I know you aren't who you say you are, Mimicry." With the card guards standing on one side and Rosalie on the other, he had nowhere to go. Both bodies blended together to turn back to his original form, just as Rosalie brought her scepter accross his face. You could hear a loud crunch and then, everything went black for Mimicry.  

ChocolateDippedinMello

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:43 am
"Alright, be careful though" She just watched as he left then turned to go play with Clarice again "Clairce, want to play hide and seek again?" She had no clue what was going on back at the palace  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:28 pm
Clairice nodded happily and ran off towards the mushrooms. "Alright, but I'm hiding this time." She called. Alice smiled as she watched the two run around, it was cute.

Running off into the forest of mushrooms, she stopped abruptly at what she found on the ground. "Mother!" she yelled. "I found something!" Alice followed Clairice's voice to where she stood. On the ground, was a card guards staff, the one the card guard had dropped as he rushed back to Rosalie. "Its like the one my card doll has..." Alice picked it up and turned toward the others. "I think Rosalie knows. Atleast by now she should." Clairice's eye widened as she looked towards Indya. "Mimicry returned to the castle, didn't he?"  

ChocolateDippedinMello

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:15 pm
'oh no" Indya put her hands in front of her eyes. She felt extremly stupid at that moment, as she realized she had let mimicry go back to his fate. "let me see that clarice"  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games