Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
The East Data Ocean Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:46 pm

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

xxxx Ranamon continued to surf around the battlefield riding ChaosWarGreymon as if he were a surf board. Due to the raging amounts of energy being displayed from both sides, the duo had to spend most of their time not getting caught in the cross fire. "AAAAGGGHHH!!! ENOUGH OF THIS!!!!" The ranamon, Esumi, was beginning to reach her breaking point which would not be good for anyone. "Doroku my sweet!! It is time to bring this to an end!!"

The chaoswargreymon nodded and made a u-turn to put enough distance between them and their target, Gigaseadramon. He then flew down and close to the water's edge so that the Ranamon could get a good enough connection. The water spirit digimon then stretched out both of her hands, generating a glowing blue light in the palm of both. "Whipping waves!" Then thrusting her hands forward, two massive columns of water erupted like twin serpents and spinning like drills. "Doroku, it's all up to you!" The water digimon then backflipped off her partner and landed on the water.

"BLACK STORM TORNADO!!!" The chaos digimon, now without his luggage, started to spin violently. Spinning in a drill-like fashion with wind and dark energy building around him, Ranamon then manipulated her two water drills, bringing them in to combine with ChaosWargreymon's Black Storm Tornado. This worked together to create on massive kamikaze cyclone attack that would ram right into the gigaseadramon's open mouth and spiral through it's entire body. Whether or not ChaosWargreymon would survive would be completely up to his willpower and desire to live.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:56 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

____RebeccaKiryu____
"Humans are not the interesting things, moreso the mysteries that surround them."

This was it, inspiration. Water swelled around Rebecca, drops of moisture clouding her vision. Their neptuno force strategy had failed. The appearance of Gigaseadramon had caught the two offguard, and they were now plummeting through the misty air. In a few seconds they would hit the ocean, and they would sink. Rebecca hardly batted an eye. They were falling, and the spirit's had abandoned them to die. They were too focused on their own conquest of the Memories then her plight. What did it matter? To suffer and die, it was all part of the human experience. Digimon were not mortal, nor were they immortal. They existed somewhere in-between, continuously cycling into new and old life. Rebecca was not sure what exactly this meant, it simply popped into her head. Inspiration, at this time plummeting to her death it would strike.This combat, her troubles, these annoying humans, they would all fade away. She would be swept up in the moment, and perform her role with such gusto that the audience would be crying for more. Falling was not fun, but then nothing was as fun as the girl made it out to be. It was hard to call the digital world boring, but strip away the fantastical creatures and it was nearly the same as the human world. Rebecca had a rule, the more human a digimon appeared, the less he deserved to be trusted. It was a simple guideline to follow when conducting one's business. Though no matter what precautions you took, one was never safe in the digital world. After everything she had said, about heroics and peace, Rebecca knew the digital world was as disjointed and chaotic as her own. "Of course, humans could never dream of a perfect world. Only children would," I'm no longer a child, the thought occurred to her. She had spent so long in the digital world, Rebecca began to wonder if she even could remember what her face looked like before entering the digital world. After a moment Rebecca found she could not. That time was lost to her now, nothing more than fleeting memories. Still, a warm smile spread across her cheeks. Looking towards the present, while meditating on the past, such an action made life appear as a dream. Or maybe a nightmare. Whatever it was, it was over now. Rebecca lacked the inspiration to continue. Memories flashed by, they always did. She no longer wanted to fight in this digital world. Rebecca's eyes had become far too misty to make out how far she was from Riku, but she could hear the Wargreymon's attempts to navigate the torrents of water. She could hear the other tamers attacking the Gigaseadramon, they had no intention of doing anything other than fighting. What were these Digi-Memories, Rebecca doubted they were what they appeared. Nothing could be taken at face value. This was a world of lies after all, and Rebecca had told her fair share of it. No more of that though, if she gave up now she might was up on the real world. Finally awaking from this dreams, and finally able to live again. Up to this point, she had been performing but now. Like a method actor, stubbornly refusing to move until the director had explained his motivation, Rebecca no longer wanted to fight. A part of her enjoyed it, but the rest of her was disgusted by it. Still she fought, and now the fighting would continue without her.

Rebecca collided with something hard, Riku had caught her. The digimon watched as the tamer he had come to depend on was smiling like a reminiscent old man. It was always a good thing to see her smile, but not exactly appropriate for the situation they were in. The close range attack had left them within a typhoon of water the second Gigaseadramon descended. His counterattack was a tough one, but Riku had been through even worse situations and survived them. What was different about now? Sure he expected Rebecca to bark out some silly order, or lasso herself onto Riku the moment things went follow, but maybe she had been hit on the head. Whatever it was, an aura of uncertainty surrounded his tamer. Riku did not want to speak, it was best to be silent during times of combat. It allowed one to focus on his surroundings. The others had already begun to attack, uncaring for the fates of him and his tamer. Rebecca could have drowned or worse, and not a single tear would have been shed. All because of this idiotic conflict over memories. It infuriated Riku to think their lives could have been wasted over such a meaningless conflict. He was a warrior, so there was no avoiding fighting with him. However Riku had found a reason to fight, that which sat in his heart and set him above the rest of the warriors. He was a dragon knight, bearer of the X-Antibody. "Rebecca stand, we have been abandoned by the spirits. We must stand and fight, claim the memory for ourselves?"

Rebecca broke into laughter,"We were nearly killed caught up in this fighting, and the only solution you can perceive is to fight harder," Her partner's statement left the girl in hysterics. Ever since the Network City event, even before that. She had been left questioning her every action. There was no motivation, she simply acted. Back then, fighting the green-haired boy, Rebecca thought she had found some resolve. Fighting to continue to live her own way, it sounded so simple at the time. Yet, by fighting she was following the connection of every other tamer. It seemed so easy now, to sit down and talk reason into the heads of digimon. That way, no more would have to be killed. She had killed them, digimon. Even if they were dreams, they were still sentinent beings. There was blood on her hands, metaphorical or otherwise. It was just too hard for her to continue justifying her actions. So she cast it all off. "I no longer wish to be a part of this world, let's go back to the human world," Rebecca muttered slowly. Aware that if she went back to earth, Riku would not be able to come with her. It was the singular thing that stopped her from leaving this chaotic world. Even now, he acted as her last tether to this world. He was the same as the rest of them though. A beast, a wandering beast, a best who hunts for the blood of others. He was all of these things, but that did not change the bond between them.

Riku stared at Rebecca emptily, failing to comprehend the words she had just spoken. After all the time they had spent together in the digital world, just like that she wanted to go back. What was the point then, of every drop of blood they had shed to survive up to this point. "You said you wouldn't leave, until this world became the dream you had imagined!" Riku cried, knowing Rebecca would latch onto the dramatics. In an instant he would have his old friend back. Everybody had self doubts, the girl was just stressed from the incident. That was all. A good old fashioned ribbing, a bit of humor and she would smile that same smug smile. Then come up with some crazy scheme to knick away the memory at last minute. All would be right with the world.

But it wasn't. Rebecca averted her eye's from the Dragon's desperate glare. "It is what it is," Just then another wave washed over the pair. At this point they were thoroughly soaked. Rebecca frowned, she hated water, almost to the same degree she disliked heights. Wargreymon, sensing another wave coming began to fly upwards. Delicately swerving and changing directions in an instant, attempting in desperation to avoid the battle that unfolded above them. He would never forgive himself if anything were to happen to his tamer. Rebecca could not understand why a digimon would go to such lengths for her though.She did not understand what had made the pair so close. There personalities, the trials they endured, the teamwork. It was to the point where watching Wargreymon fight almost provoked true sadness within the girl. She would, just this once remove her mask. As a friend he at least deserved the truth. "I do not understand it exactly, but when I first came to the digital world, I could hardly remember who I was. And so I acted the hero, hoping others would take notice of me and I would encounter another who knew who I was. I never shared the truth though, instead inventing a new lie each time the situation got tough. My memories never fully returned. In fact I suspect my mind has simply rewritten them, to satisfy the feeling of emptiness they left me. I thought if I could steal that memory, I could recall something important. Every memory I have is of the digital world. My memories of the real world are so fuzzy, like I'm watching them through a camera filter," Rebecca ghasped for air, coughing up a bit of water. Monologuing was not exactly the wisest thing to do when flying through a warzone. "But lately, all I could think about is. . . is this. . . any of this. Is it real?" Wargreymon stopped right their, Rebecca constantly talked about her dreams in this world synonymously, but he had never put it together what she actually meant. His silence was proof enough of that. Who am I? Is this real? What must I do? What is right? Those questions all whirling through her head faster than any cyclone. Rebecca had enough of it, she closed her eyes hoping to wake up someplace happier.

The next thing Rebecca knew, she was being slapped in the head. It was rather painful, and the girl quickly stood up in recoil. Only to find she was surrounded by her peers. They were classmates, and they were laughing at her. She did not feel accomplished this time though, rather her cheeks were turning tomato red. Embarrassment, what was this feeling. A performer should not be embarrassed udder any circumstance. Quickly, her mind told her, play it off as if you had intended to sleep all along. Her mind came up with a few quickfire jokes, but Rebecca could only mumble. Until the teacher quieted the class with a loud "SSSH!" and the students around her turned back to their work. Rebecca waited to return to her normal color pallete before sitting down. Something was bothering her, but at this time she could not remember what. For a moment it was at the tip of her tongue, but like the names of many a movie star it escaped her recollection. It bothered her, like needles prickling at the back of her skull. Something important. The idea swelled inside of Rebecca, she had forgotten to finish the paper ahead of schedule. That would mean trying to finish a paper and babysit her brother at the same time. What a drag that was. Rebecca's attention slowly faded away from the teacher and out the window. It was nice on days like this to simply look at the sky. She stared at the sung, waiting for it to enertain her in some way. Seeing as the sun, nor the clock, nor the floor would move no matter how hard the girl stared, she turned her attention to the students sitting around her. A boy with purple hair, half-mindedly drawing manga characters. There was something familiar about him, not just a classmate. Something more. Rebecca continued to stare at him, until the giggles of a girl sitting behind her broke her out of this trance. Rebecca glanced backwards, to notice an orange hair girl who seemed to be in a good mood. She opened her mouth to speak, but the girl simply began to tease her about the purple haired boy. Her gut told her to brush this off, and act is if it were nothing more than a joke. Rebecca responded by shrinking into her desk, and trying to pay attention. There was something strange about today. A fog had settled over the whole school making it impossible to see outside. Rebecca could have sworn a moment ago it was a sunny day outside. The noise at the back of her head was increasing. A sharp pain shot through her skull in the form of a headache. Rebecca needed a break. She raised a hand and asked for a bathroom pass, slipping out of the class silently. Once there, she simply stared at herself in the mirror. Rebecca could not remember how long she had looked like this, plain faced, average weight and height. Her only distinguishing feature was her green eyes and black short hair. A thought occurred to her, that it might have once been colorful. She dismissed it readily, her mother would never allow her to use hair dye. Another image flashed in the mirror, of the same girl but with a much more colorful appearance. She was that girl, but she was also herself. Rebecca clutched her head, her headache worsening. She could not tell, which one was the real her. Memories flowing in all at once, of the digital world, of herself, of her digimon. So much so, her head felt as if it would burst. If they were real though, what was she doing here? Was this the world she had left, or a parallel one. How come her personality in this world was so much different then in the digital one. Rebecca could no longer stand to look at the mirror, and burst from the bathroom. She ran down the hallways, unsure of where to go. An emotion of panic arose within her. It blinded her for a moment, causing her to topple over and run into a green haired boy.

Rebecca hardly had time to apologize, she stood up in a moment and panting began to walk away. She only stopped after the boy grabbed onto her sleeve. He was probably angry at her. The girl could see why. Though at the moment she was not at the mental state to argue. Rebecca was not even sure she would enjoy an argument. There were so many paradoxes right now, Rebecca herself was baffled. Yet, the confused and sad look on her face drained away. Replaced by a simple smile mirroring the boy's own. Rebecca exhaled a sigh, "I remember now, I have to do something,"what had been bugging her was so simple. Rebecca's fuzzy memories though, limited her ability to comprehend emotions. Still, the boy's idiotic smile seemed to rectify that. She could at least understand that. Rebecca took a step backwards, and began to walk off, knowing what had to be done. Before she was completely out of sight the boy shouted.

"Fighting might be hard, but if your hearts in the right place, you'll get it right eventually!" What a naive saying, but also sweet. In a minute Rebecca was already on the bus. On top of the bus of course, it was much more fun that way. She was humming the tune to an old classic, stuck in her head at the moment. It was at that time Rebecca began to stare at her hand. Rather she noticed something was missing. A digivice. At least, what used to be one. Thte machine she held now looked like a beaten up tamagatchi. For som reason the sight of this worried the girl. Images flashed past her, and she began to question if there was something she was forgetting. No, nothing could be more important then the quest she had set out to do. Suddenly the bus stopped, it was her stop of course. She lackadaisically rolled off of the bus, landing like a gymnast on the sidewalk below. She took a step forward, watching the boy play in her yard. He seemed distracted, forgetful of what today truly was. When he noticed Rebecca's presence the boy began to whimper, he knew his sister well. Rebecca felt the same, but today was special after all. She tossed the digivice to her brother, smiling that same smug smile. "Happy birthday shrimp!" She congratulated. Rebecca could remember it now. Shortly after their father's death, Rebecca had made a promise to be with her brother every birthday. It was after the boy had heard rumors that her band was leaving on a tour. A child could hardly comprehend losing one family member permanently, he did not want to lose another. But now, the two of them were happy, even for this moment. Behind Rebecca, a large dragon knight appeared. The only one who seemed to notice was the child. "Is that a digimon?" He staggered. Rebecca was surprised her brother knew what it was. Was this kid even her real brother, he had to have at least grown a bit in the time she had spent in the digital world. Rebecca could not answer, she merely stared at her brother. Riku had come for her, to break her out of this illusion. Soullessly she spoke to the draogn knight,"This. Is any of this real? Was any of this real? Do I even have a brother?" The wargreymon was silent. Rebecca regretted her intellect, because at that moment it gave her the most likely answer. She was not able to keep her promise with her brother, because on that day she had fallen into the digital world. Most likely she would never come back, and end up dying like that boy in data city. Another memory, but this one stung. Bitter regret, loneliness, it all swelled around Rebecca. Suddenly she remembered the Green haired boy's smile, and something came over her. Hope, resolve? As idiotic as it sounded, she felt as if she could solve her problems right then and there. "Oh well, if this is the role I am assigned, then it is my duty to play it at any costs!" With that the curtain rose and the next act began.

Rebecca was alert in an instant. She had only been motionless for a second, but this situation was life or death. "Oh it vexes me so, but we must seize this memory if we wish to keep balance, dearest knight." Rebecca began, Riku exhaling a sigh of relief. She was vigilant, spotting each of her allies a pinpointing there next move. Rebecca had no intention of killing the digimon though. If her experience had taught her anything, it was perhaps there were other ways of dealing with things. She should not be so quick to dismiss something, like she had been to give up on the world. Perhaps it was only a whim, but for now Rebecca wanted to seize the memory without shedding a single drop of blood. Beezlebumon drew his twin pistols and began firing posits at the ChaosBlackwargreymon who was creating a tornado. That would be a nuisance if not dealt with properly. Rebecca snapped, and a second impmon emerged from her digivice. Her strategy required all three of her digimon. It was a risk, there was no denying that. Still, Rebecca wanted to prove to herself that killing was not always the answer. She stood on Wargreymon's shoulder, backflipping off with Impmon in hand. The digimon dived low, and skimmed the water with his claws. He was simply gathering up energy for another Neptuno force. ONce he had gathered enough, the digimon shot upward carrying a large orb of water underneath him. He was flying parallel to a fire bolt, taking the form of a phoenix. This was borderline idiotic, but then of course Riku was an idiot so he did not mind all that much. He spiraled in the air to pull ahead of the Phoenix, before turning and unleashing his full neptuno force on the CHaos flare, hoping it would be enough to cancel out the attacks. That was not the only attack though, the tamers were pulling out all the stops to destroy this digimon. A rapdimon, fused with a boy nonetheless, was releasing a salvo of missiles on the Gigaseadramon. Beezlebumon had his own plan to deal with this. He raised his large rife, aiming it the mass of flying bullets. In a few precise shots, he attempted to shoot the ammo out of the sky before it could make contact. If he managed to shoot down the missiles, that would be enough. Wargreymon was not finished yet though, and neither was Beelezebumon. The two flew towards eachother for a quick exchange of coordinates before dashing towards the next opponent. Kaizer's attack was a tricky one, as Susannoomon was a tough digimon to match. Wargreymon's only choice was to defend in this situation, and rely on his chrome digi-zoid armor. He drew his shield and threw it at the attacking digimon, trying to disrupt his progress. For good measure he began to spin midair, whipping up a wind to counter Susannoomon's opening attack. Riku was aware he was about to take a hit, but his armor should protect him from the brunt of the force. Beelzebumon was preoccupied with Ulforceveedramon at the moment, he could not spare time to help out his comrades. The shining V-Force Slash was a difficult move to counter, his only option was to blast away. The digimon raised his gun once more, charging up his energy for one large hit. "CORONA BLASTER!" The digimon shouted, though he was never the type to announce his attacks. The drama of the moment must have been getting to him. When ulforceveedramon drew his blade and began to slash, Beezlemon released the full force of his Corona blast. The attack would not damage the digimon, only redirect his slash to hit the empty air. His master had ordered him to protect the Gigaseadramon, he would do exactly so.

Rebecca herself was in an interesting situation, plummeting once more. It wasn't until she came out of the fog that she noticed the last human. Even more so, she recognized him from somewhere else. It was hard to pinpoint where at the moment though, because Impmon was politely asking not to be smothered as the two fell "Of course . . . " She muttered, reaching to grab her digivice. In one dramatic movement, she whipped out her digivice and activated it. "IMPMON WARP DIGIVOLVE TO MURMUXMON!" The griffin demon spread it's wings to catch air. Rebecca was now clutching onto the body of a demon. Not that she minded much, from personal experience Rebecca had learned that appearance had nothing to do with character. More interesting was the Wargreymon that was now violently spinning. Rebecca could not stand to see such a creature, a perverted version of her own wargreymon. Even more disturbing, she could guess what it was planning. Piercing straight through Gigaseadramon, an instant kill. The dramon destroyers made it all possible. Rebecca had to think on her feet, Murmuxmon had already begun to fly up. He scoffed at listening to any commands from a tamer in this situation. Rather he had his own plans. The digimon threw himself, in the path of gigaseadramon and the black tornado. He had no intention of being plowed through though. Instead he concentrated power between his arms, and released an almighty Gehenaa flame. It was not the flames which would disrupt the flier, but the concussive force from the blast. Rebecca realized that her digimon could not handle any more of this. There was only one option. She stood on top of Murmuxmon's shoulders, to his dismay. Once there she threw back her head and yelled, wondering if it would make any of a difference. "Fools! Is this really how we solve our problems. Tell me, is this digi-memory worth so much, we must kill this digimon simply for standing in the way. Fighting should be a lat resort, but look at you. You barely give the monster a chance to rest, we've already killed his three brothers. . . are you planning to finish off the entirely family line!" Rebecca angrily scolded those who were attacking the GIgaseadramon without goal. There had to be another way around, she had to prove it to herself. They did not need to always rely on violence. "We fight because it is easy, you do not need to think. We cannot take the easy route always, and for just this once try not fighting. Gigaseadramon only attacks because it in turn was attacked! Spirits, Knights they are both packed with fools. Tell me how can either side claim the high ground if they are so willing to kill digimon that stand in their way. " Rebecca did not know what exactly she was saying. She was desperate to prove her point. Ever since the Network City event, Rebecca had been questioning her worth. If she could spare the life of this gigaseadramon, then there were infinite possibilities. It meant everybody could be saved.

[TLDR:Start reading. Also I interfered with the attacks because of character motivation, and therefore will not be upset if you brush me to the side. Rebecca is simply trying to prove to herself that there are other ways to exist If she fails she'll be devastated, if she succeeds she'll try to take the memory in true neutral fashion]]

ilinkzeldi

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:24 pm

(And the winner is....)

The Gigaseadramon roared in pain as missiles, energy waves, and even a tornado torn his body apart. Cracks running along his body, his horns falling the sea almost instantly breaking apart into data, his eyes were turning white, data pouring from his body. The only thing that had kept him alive was the act of one girl and her digimon.

The ocean itself seemed to sense the tragedy around it, the waves calming, not even a ripple breaking the surface. The dragon rolled through the ocean, his head stopping just in front of Rebecca. He let out a sigh of defeat, his armour shattering, the memory floating in front of it. "Girl, take it now. Take it as yours." The memory floated down to Rebecca, "Don't let it choose its owner." The GigiSeadramon let out one breath as his code shattered, the data breaking apart forever, there was no rebirth for this digimon.

The Memory hoovered there, spinning in the air, oddly reminiscent of another powerful force, floating slowly, almost begrudgingly towards the solo girl.

The blue disk was just in Rebecca's reach, her own little victory assured. That would have been the case, except one man wasn't going allow that. A metal hand flew past Rebecca, grabbing the Memory before retracting, its owner standing on a Aegisdramon.
"Thank you for that!"

Draco stood on his new partner, the semi-aquatic dragon giving him a chance to sneak between the waves and battle. "But I can't allow you to have it!" Draco laughed as the air started to swirl around him, Aegisdramon not going to let anyone get to close to him. "There is something far greater then all of us at stake." The half man grinned as he and Aegisdramon disappeared under the waves, clearly heading back to the Spirits base.

Many of you are probably wondering what just happened. It is simple. The spirits win this round. But Zeldi did the best post out of all of you! She managed to create a whole story, show her own feeling and philosophy in that post. Which is why I did call it the "Real-Men-Convay-Their-Emotion-Through-Their-Fist" Contest! meaning you have to show what you are fighting for. But I don't want a solo to get a memory.

Anyways after her the spirits, Neo was the best, managed to create a sense of emotion in their attack so they get it. But I wanted to point out Zeldi's post, and reintroduce Draco... so it works quite nicely.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:43 pm

◈Ⓚ ⓘ ⓡ ⓞ◈
XXX┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

xxxxxxxxThe Burning Dark Soul

User ImageKiro slapped his head leaving his had their. "Ehh? Draco sole the memory from Rebecca? Now that's totally now how chivalry works..." Kiro then returned Sogeking back to his Digivice and ordered Kururu to swim to the shore. "Man....what a jerk.....Draco....first he doesn't even fight these guys and now he steals from the girl who said she would help me restore the ocean to the proper way?" He then looked at his Digivice as it contained the Machine Memory. "Keh....I have no use of this...perhaps a trade would work?" As Kiro arrived to the shore he looked at Rebecca in the. "Keh...poor girl I didn't meant this to happen..." He then returned Kururu back to his Digivice and walked back to the Spirits base.

xxxxxUser ImagexxxxxUser ImageUser Image

KiroMishima
Crew

levelnight20

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:50 pm

Kiryu watched as the Water Memory was stolen. ''Guess thats that.''. Kiryu dedigivolves Lucemon and leaves towards the RK Base.

(Deep within Lance/Kiryu)
''What just happened! ''. We blasted that guy from 25 different angles and this is what we get! Dang you Draco!!! I mean c'mon at least give us partial credit!!! ''.

(Outside)
''Well we always have the next Digi-Memory... ''. Kiryu holds his Digivice in his hand revealing a Rainbow symbol.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:12 pm

As Kaizer de-merged with Susanoomon he looked up at Rebecca and said.
"Sorry about all of this I hope you have a good day and somewhere to go if don't just ask and I'll help in anyway I can. Now lets go Susanoomon its time to go home. I wander if Flamedramon was worried?"
"I shes worried its probably about you."
"Hey whats that suppose to mean."

(Exit back to Base)

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:21 pm

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

xxxx Doroku spun his way through his target and continued up into the air where he would discontinue his spinning, allowing the energy and water to be dispersed into the atmosphere around him. The chaos digimon looked down and watched the rest of the events unfold below him.

Ranamon on the other hand dived deep into the sea to avoid being hit by the other tamers' attacks and the debris from the defenseless GigaSeadramon. She couldn't help but giggle as she knew that it was over and that the memory would be claimed. However, Esumi was unaware of who it was that would claim the memory until she arose to the surface of the water. Once there, she watched as another digimon made its appearance and skid across the water. She could feel the tug of the water memory, making it apparent to her that the owner was on that digimon. "Hmph... I guess that's that." Shaking her head, Esumi pulled herself out of the water and looked up for any sign of her ride. Once seen, Ranamon let out a loud whistle that rebounded off the water and went into the air above.

Doroku heard the whistle and swooped down to grab the sea maiden, allowing her to jump on his back. "Where to now, Master Marcus?" The dragonoid warrior looked back as a flash of data showed the Ranamon returning back to its human state.

"To the base obviously... we've got to check on Chaosmon and his progress towards stability." The boy smirked as a flash of dark soul could be seen in his eyes.

[Exit to Drive City]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:50 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

____RebeccaKiryu____
"Humans are not the interesting things, moreso the mysteries that surround them."

Rebecca reached out to touch the memory, only to have it snatched away by the purple haired boy at last minute. It was vexing. She bit her lip for a moment, thinking rather sinister things as she watched the boy retreat. Still, she had proved her point. It was not that important whether or not she retain it. There was something valuable she had learned today. Rebecca had a brother. Eventually she would find a way to show her brother the friends she had made in the digital world. Clutching her digivice, Rebecca vowed to do just that. The boy would pay for his actions, but nothing too major. Rebecca would simply play a bit of a trick on him later on, nothing more. It was hard to comprehend how she could be so happy at this time. Her digimon had been injured, and forced to return to the digivice to heal. She herself was now treading water, waiting to be picked up by one of the safety ships the locals were sending out. After allying to the Spirits, she had expected a bit more than simply being abandoned. Then, Rebecca was overwhelmed by her uncharacteristic optimism. If she thought about it, there were countless ways to save everyone, even the villians. She would change, even if she kept fighting she could still be a good person. Then on day, Rebecca might be able to take off the mask and discover her true personality. Until then, she was treading water, hoping the hairdye she had used yesterday was waterproof.

[Exit Stage Right: Rebecca]]

ilinkzeldi

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:54 pm

Kazu's head sank in dissapointment... They had lost another memory, that made two in a row...
"Darn. We could have done better..."
The Piedmon carrying him cackled for a moment before about-turning and waltzing over to the Veemon island, Kazu was amazed that Piedmon could walk on water.
"Now drop off your little friend at his home then we can discuss our business."
Kazu nodded. Upon reaching the island he was let down by Piedmon. He dropped to his knees, still weak from all his transformations, and let go of Chibomon.
"Well buddy, I gotta say it's been one hell of a ride. I'm glad we had the chance to meet each other here. I'll never forget you."
He hugged the Chibomon one last time...

((What's happening with the Chibomon? Kira said I could have it whee but I'm not sure if he meant as an actual partner with art or not confused ))
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:00 pm

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆ KYO ROJI
User Image
- - - - - - From a single seed comes a forrest.

Kyo looked at his robotic body, his pale skin was now cold steel his admittedly good looking face had become on of a demon.
"How is this a gift!" Kyo shouted stomping his foot on the boat which made a loud thumbing sound.
"Wont someone help me!" he yelled as his robo-hands grabbed his robo-head.
"Hm~ Not as smart in this form" A voice said from behind Kyo.
"Wha!" Kyo swung around to see a purple-skinned old woman with her white hair tucked into a bun. "Babamon!" Kyo exclaimed.
"Well, who did you expect? The easter bunny?" Babamon shot back at Kyo
"Babamon! What is this?!?" Kyo yelled shaking his hands as if he was trying t shake the answers out.
"Well, well were to began....You discovered what is called a Spirit."
"Whats that?" Kyo asked placing his finger to his toothy mouth.
"Shut it!"
Babamon swung her broom connecting hard with Kyo's head making a loud thwack sound.
"Now were was I, Oh yes" she continued
"Long ago there were 10 legendary warriors each with a respected element they could control."
"Fire, Wind, Ice, Lightning, Light, Dark, Water, Earth, Wood, and Metal."
"They divided there powers in to toams called Spirits"
"You have found Arbormon, the Human Spirit of wood, your friend Kiro has found the Human Spirit of Lightning Beetlemon."
"Human Spirits contain only a small percent of the legendary warriors power."
"Were's the rest?" Kyo asked placing his finger back to his mouth.
Babamon shot a dirty look at Kyo "I'm getting to that"
"The other part is sealed in Beast Spirits, these contain even more power."
"Ok I understand that but why are you here?" Kyo asked bracing himself from getting hit again.
Babamon smiled at Kyo "Finally a good question" She jumped into the air and placed both her right index and middle fingers to Kyo's robotic chest.
Kyo Glew with a bright light and turned back into his normal Germaphobic self.
"All right thanks Baba-Chan!" Kyo said looking over his body just to see if he was still the Robo-thing Arbormon.
"I'm here to join your journey" She said
"I want to study your use of Arbormon and add it to the ancient text"
Kyo's eyes sparkled in the of the sun "Really Baba-Chan!?!?!" he exclaimed
Babamon smiled "Yes my child".
"ALL RIGHT!" Kyo shouted
"Welcome to the team!"Kyo said pulling out his digivice from his bag and pointed the camera at Babamon.
Babamon turned to code and entered the Digivice.
"Now lets go back!" Kyo said spinning round to fin the ship.
"Wait! They left without me!" Kyo screamed
He placed both his index fingers to his mouth and blew making a loud whistle "C.C! Here boy!" Kyo yelled to his Seadramon.
A giant green and yellow serpent surfaced from the salty water.
"C.C!" Kyo yelled running up to C.C. and hugged him.
"Grawwww!" the mute Seadramon cried
Kyo jumped onto C.C's back "Ok Back to the base!" Kyo cried.
[Exit Kyo to the Spirit Base]

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:36 pm

As Magnagarurumon fell, from the intense damage he had taken, he noticed that the others were still fighting, however it seemed to be drawing to a close very fast. One moment they were all attacking the Gigaseadramon, and the next both the memory and the digimon who had guarded it were gone. The Girl who deserved it had had it stolen from her just as she was about to take it, it shocked Kutay that someone would be rude enough to steal from a girl, let alone a girl who had saved the Gigaseadramon's life for a little bit, even though it was inebitable that the digimon was on the verge of natural deletion. He had wanted to help her but his body wouldn't respond, Before impacting with the water Kutay had two thoughts on his mind, the first being that he was pathetic, the first time he had tried to help he fell unconcious and now he failed to even aid in the retrieval of this memory. The second thought was that this would probably be the last time he ever say the light of day. He had taken so much damage but was still in his Fused form with his Terriermon, despite this he could feel that terriermon was exauhsted and was using all his energy to keep them fused so that Kutay would stay alive, even though de-fusing wouldn't directly kill Kutay it would probably increase his chances of living when they hit the water. Despite knowing this Kutay ended their Fusion and with his final breath he thanked Terriermon for helping him and then just before impact he watched Terriermon go back into his digivice, and with this Kutay went below the surface of the water. Am I really that useless that I can't even see a battle through to the end? I guess I deserve this for failing twice in a row.

As Kutay thought this he suddenly heard the sound of a boat above him, and then a voice, he couldn't make out what the voice was saying but a few moments after this he was being dragged out of the water and on to a boat by a Palmon.

"Hey are you ok?" The Palmon said as it stood over Kutay worried if they had reached him in time and that he was still alive.

Looks like fate is giving me another chance to help. "Yeah I'm ok, but can I ask why you saved me? I thought it was too dangerous out here for most digimon." Kutay said still clenching his digivice tightly in his hand, this seemed to be the only thing he had left with him, he had left his laptop and other things on the shore that he had originally been on before setting out to help with this memory. He would have to go get it after he managed to get back there, and hope it didn't get stolen.

"Hey don't underestimate me I can be powerful, but since that battle ended we got ships and came out to help anyone who had fallen, like yourself." The Palmon said thinking that this person would be ungrateful that he had been saved. "Anyway your a tamer so you go on adventures right?" Palmon said thinking that this was the oppertunitiy to see the rest of the world since he had never been outside of the East Data Ocean.

Kutay was a bit shocked by this question and was wondering why would a digimon ask something so strange."Yes I am a tamer, and I do have adventures but lately I have been involved in some dangerous things." Kutay said remembering the events that took place in Network City and the kids that he met there,What where their names? Oh yeah Toru and Tosuki I wonder what they are up to now. He still didn't know if Tosuki had survived their fight, as he had to make it quickly here so he could try to help out the small force that represented the royal knights. "And by dangerous I mean a huge battle in a city where the entire thing got destroyed more or less. Not something like a small fight." Kutay said trying to make it so another digimon wouldn't get hurt and involved in the fight.

"I've made up my mind I'm going with you and nothing you say can make a difference at all, your going to be my tamer." Palmon said with determination in his eyes which told Kutay he was serious.

With a sigh Kutay responded, "Fine but I can't garuntee it will be safe and you will probably get hurt. Also don't think it will be easy because we are almost done and this fight will probably be very dangerous." Kutay said informing this digimon about the danger it is trying to get in on. "But if you're that determined then I guess you can come with me." Kutay said smiling for the first time in a while. This time he was determined to protect his digimon, he wouldn't let them be hurt again.

"Ok then let's go." Palmon said as it steered the boat towards the mainland, happy that it was finally going to get to see the world.

Upon reaching the shore Palmon went into Kutay's digivice and met the rest of his digimon, well the other two that he had. After that Kutay searched for a bit till he found his things hidden where he had left them untouched, from that encounter Kutay had gotten alot of data on digimon and uploaded it to his laptop which was now in his messenger's bag which he had put back onto his person and began walking back to the RK's Base.

[Exit to RK base]
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:01 pm

Watching the battered Gigaseadramon give the memory to a girl who had spoken up at the last moment vexes Alex in a way he doesn't understand. The scene makes him want to punch himself as well. He hadn't even considered solving things without violence. It never occurred to him that he could ask the digimon trying to kill him to stop. As a boy he felt he recognized, but could not quite place steals the digimemory from the girl Alex feels a mixture of disgust, anger, and a sick smugness. The girl got what she deserved. Alex has to shake his head to force the unsettling thought out of his head. Could that really be how he feels? The idea that he might say something so wrong puts a bad taste in his mouth.
Ulforceveedramon, his masked face exuding disappointment of some kind notices Alex's actions, but reasons that it is because of the loss, and not the girl. "Humph, buck up kid. Those Spirits think they've won, but next time will be different. I did enjoy watching that bot snatch the digimemory right from under that girl's nose though." He emits a short fit of laughter at the scene.
First, hearing it from himself, and now from the holy knight, Alex decides to hurry back to the RK base and end the conversation. Before he can ask Ulforceveedramon to take him there, however, the blue digimon flips his palm. Effectively dropping the boy into open air. "Well, I got stuff to do. Catch ya later!" The next moment, he is gone; already a mile away.
This takes a while to process in Alex's brain as he falls, but when the realization finally kicks in, so does the screaming. "Aaaaaahhhhh! What the hell?! Come back! Waaaahhhh!!" The water below him steadily gets closer and closer. regaining some composer at his imminent demise, Alex realizes that he's still got Wargreymon(A digimon previously unknown until this point). His hands shaking in terror, Alex pulls out his digivice and calls out the digimon's name. "Wargeymon, help me out!"
A stream of golden data spouts from the digivice and forms into the large silhouette of Wargreymon, briefly before the digimon materializes in that spot. Without a word, the dragon-like digimon positions himself under Alex, and catches him like an apple tossed into a basket.
Alex thanks the golden-armored digimon, and points him in the direction of the RK base. "I need you to take me back to the base. You know where it is right?"
With nothing more than a grunt, Wargreymon breaks their descent and turns them in the indicated direction.
Alex sits in Wargreymon's hand thinking about the days events: the weird transformation, the ominous viral energy that is supposedly inside him, the return of Jax; a boy he never knew, and the point of all of this to begin with.

(Exit to Base)

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:00 am

"L-leave? G-g-goodbye? No, I want to stay with you! I've already told the elders and they said I could! Please take me with you!"
The baby Chibomon began to cry again. Kazu chuckled.
"Ok... You can come with us. I can't promise you that it'll be an easy ride but... Your welcome to come along."
The Chibomon stopped crying and looked at Kazu disbeleivingly for a couple of seconds, before jumping into his arms and snuggling against him.
"Steady on!" Kazu laughed
The Chibomon snuggled until it fell asleep, Kazu sighed and help up his digivice. A beam of light telepored the small blob inside.
"Look after him guys..."

Kazu turned to face Piedmon. Determination the prominent feature on his face.
"So what's this 'Business' you and I have?"
The Piedmon cackled at Kazu's attempts at bravery.
"Oh its so terribly simple. You have conflicting data inside of you. That Myotismon and that meddeling pair of golden armour digimon, I can help rid you of them... Permenatly."
Kazu admitted he liked the sound of that. His head was splitting from all the transforming and the constant clahses were burning him up.
"What's the catch?"
"No catch, other than me joining you. Also you'll have to accept the manifestations of the conflicting data as your partners."
The Piedmon licked his lips.
"Deal?"
Kazu hesitated. He went to speak but his digivice exploded with sound.
WARNING RETURN TO BASE IMMEDIATLY!
"Sh*t! This'll have to wait! Imperialdramon Dragon Mode!"
Kazu held out his digivice and the dragon digimon burst forth, leping onto his back Kazu raced back towards the RK HQ.

Piedmon smirked. He'd have his way yet....

[Exit to RK HQ]
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:09 am

Nicholas entered the area and said to Chibomon, "Well this is the place Chibomon." Chibomon said, "I know that Nick well let's go in further." Nicholas sighed then replied, "Ok I guess but if we see any digimon that's a level higher than you were leaving." With that they walked deeper into the area.

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 5:40 pm

Nicholas sees a mega rank digimon and runs back to Network City.
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games