Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Gear Savanna Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:38 pm

(It is the last line in the post when I said sorry for God Modding.)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:38 pm

Gatomon was franticly trying to get Kaz a little further away from the nearby, soon to be battle, but he didn't move.

Kaz kept his place stubbornly refusing to leave the confused man. "Would you like to travel with us for a bit?"

((ooog your last post was worded wierd.))

endinglight

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:47 pm

Atler had to justify going out on his own instantly, or else he wouldn't go. Kaz was lucky. He had just the excuses. "Fine..." he would need to watch them, who knows what these people would do. "I will."
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:58 pm

Ancient Sphinxmon then replied, "Any more explanations, such as why you took stock of us or anything else you want to add to plead your case so I can decide what to do with you?"

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

endinglight

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:00 pm

Kaz nodded, "Good, now if you don't mind you may want to tell Piedmon to be a little more polite, it looks as if he's pissed off a few people."

((I remember seeing it...))
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:06 pm

"I love checking out the up and coming digimon, you knew know who will grow up nice and strong." He said, shrugging as he didn't bother to move, he could always teleport again if he needed to. "And those... looks like the potential there is very high."

Alter waved his hand dismissively. "He will take care of himself... or else he is useless." He said, getting back into Angel programing. "I would only protect Dracmon."

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:12 pm

Ancients Spinxmon set him free, "Sounds fair enough, but I'm watching you." by then the rest of the group made it to the location sith Alder, Piedmon, Ancient Sphinxmon, and Kaz.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:14 pm

Hisoka jumped up, nodding as he went back to watching the rookies and lower, grinning to himself.

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:41 pm

(Am I invisible or something? D; I'm right by Kaz and Alter and peoples)
Dax walked over to Kira.
"Yo, Kira, remember me?"
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:53 pm

(( razz Gatomon escapes hisoka's gaze... your not invisable, just not with the program, get it in gear, and keep up. You probably don't biomerge for a bit, and I know that just kills you xd ))

Gatomon's shoulders slump as the growing tension eases once more. She returns her energies to avoiding Piedmon's "Intrest".

Kaz sighs, This is going to be long and difficult. What did I get myself into? He walks over to the new tamer, and his menege of digimon, to introduce himself. "Hey my name's Kaz, from his words, it seems you've met Dax, but let me introduce Alter, Rae-Jou, Matt, and Lila. The last three are hiding around here somewhere. Lastly this is Gatomon, my best friend, and partner."

((Where'd you guys go.))

endinglight

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:15 pm

Dax looked around when Tsunomon pounced on him and Demiveemon starting flying circles around him. DinoHyumon de-digivolved to Kotemon and was standing silently by his side. (short post is short)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:28 am

Rae looked fascinated at AncientSphinxmon. "What a cool digimon..." she said surprised. Then she looked at Kira and smiled. "hi! These are my digimon! Renamon and FlareRizamon" FlareRizamon watched AncientSphinxmon. "How did you do that?" It's voice went high. "I wanna digivolve too"

Rae-Jou

Thankful Giver

17,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:46 am

Alter grinned his insane grin. He moved over towards Kira, pushing his way past Rae. "Hi! I am Alter." His eyes turning into a piercing, analyzing, glaze. His grin didn't even falter as his eyes shifted back to normal.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:12 pm

Kaz moved over towards Alter, leaning in to whisper something, "Did you know people might help you, which may help your mission, if you pretend to be nice to them. It may be an interesting experiment to see how people react to you when you pretend to be nice." Kaz hoped this wouldn't backfire, causing the brainwashed tamer to sink further into the mire of his programming. He moved back towards Rae, checking to see if she was okay.

((Coldfront is spreding murmurings that he may take over tamke's RP event if he doesn't get it in gear...))

endinglight

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games