Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage
~~ Elite Member Club ~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Southern Belles

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:41 pm
Isobel Bellamy
*laughs* hey there! That's good seeing as I only went for two lessons of German and I don't remember any of it sweatdrop

anyway! hey there!

I AM FISH_ARE_EBIL and im oficially german and i like muse!!!! look at my profile.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:42 pm
Koneko_DarkLight
deadly_demon
Koneko_DarkLight
Greetings person i dont know *Hug* ^_^
She's the old fish_are_ebil

OHHHHHH
xd Yup  

Dearest Darling`

Southern Belles

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:44 pm
Isobel Bellamy
*just sees the siggy* Wow! I love it! Dark!! Dark!!! Whoot!

DNAngel is my favorite manga and muse is my 4th favorite band1!!! anyways i have DNAngel guild! kinda lame though oh well ^__^ anyways anyone wanna give me a pandy pack? XD im questing my 100gp will turn into 8000gp XD  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:45 pm
[my homicidal angel]
Isobel Bellamy

DNAngel is my favorite manga and muse is my 4th favorite band1!!! anyways i have DNAngel guild! kinda lame though oh well ^__^ anyways anyone wanna give me a pandy pack? XD im questing my 100gp will turn into 8000gp XD

Sorry, if i had money on my debit card i might...but i dont so i cant.  

Tenebrion Valefor

Southern Belles

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:46 pm
Koneko_DarkLight
[my homicidal angel]
Isobel Bellamy

Nah its cool at leasat you HAVE a credit card (no i have to wait till im like 18 -sobs-)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:48 pm
[my homicidal angel]
Koneko_DarkLight
[my homicidal angel]
Isobel Bellamy

Nah its cool at leasat you HAVE a credit card (no i have to wait till im like 18 -sobs-)

Debit, not credit. Im only 16. Debit cards only allow you to spend money that you deposit in the bank...i need to go deposit the money my dad still owes me as soon as he pays me.  

Tenebrion Valefor

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:49 pm
Muse fan!! Alright!! *huggles the fellow Muse lover* I might have actually had the lead singer walk past me without me knowing it xp And I love DNNAngel, cool manga 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:49 pm
Koneko_DarkLight
[my homicidal angel]
Koneko_DarkLight
[my homicidal angel]
Isobel Bellamy

Debit, not credit. Im only 16. Debit cards only allow you to spend money that you deposit in the bank...i need to go deposit the money my dad still owes me as soon as he pays me.

thee point is i have no money crying

olivia- what about the money you owe me...

me- uh... uh...uh.. look a bear!  

Southern Belles

Southern Belles

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:50 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Muse fan!! Alright!! *huggles the fellow Muse lover* I might have actually had the lead singer walk past me without me knowing it xp And I love DNNAngel, cool manga 3nodding

my mommy and daddy went to the muse concert last year and iw as like alright house to myself this year0 WHY DIDNT YOU BRING ME!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:51 pm
[my homicidal angel]

thee point is i have no money crying

olivia- what about the money you owe me...

me- uh... uh...uh.. look a bear!
stressed It's for tommorow!  

Dearest Darling`

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:52 pm
[my homicidal angel]
Isobel Bellamy

my mommy and daddy went to the muse concert last year and iw as like alright house to myself this year0 WHY DIDNT YOU BRING ME!
eek whoa, they last toured round the UK a few years ago but haven't played in my city since 1999 crying

Debit cards are way better than credit cards becasue you can only use the money you have, stick with them and you'll be kindof ok, but have one for emergencies  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:54 pm
I have to go crying Buh bye (Dahlia, call me!)  

Dearest Darling`

Southern Belles

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:57 pm
ill never call you! i cant really i have to leave to... bye guys (i shall think abou tthat debit card....) and ill be back on later... and if anyone wants to donate to my quest please do i only have 140gp(sad....) bye everyone *hugs*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:11 pm
crying byyyye *waves*  

Isobel Bellamy

Tenebrion Valefor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:12 pm
Nooo...everyones leaving! I dont wanna be alone.  
Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games