Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 687 688 689 690 691 692 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:33 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I think I remember that part. >.<
Unless it happened again. >.<

yeah it happened again and I was just about to agree with what he wanted....but he made the mistake of leaving the room......smart was able to get in and convince me to leave...while we were trying to get out we got trapped in a dark room....it took us awhile but we came to a door that I thought would lead us out but...we got a shock out of that one.................

What happened? @.@

well we got knocked out by an electrical charge when I grabbed the doorknob....we were then taken to a cell till we woke up...when we we finally did Mike had his goons carry me to the roof....well I guess I told Mike that he wasn't going to do anything to me one to many times cause he decided to finally do something besides put chains on me....he had smart put in the trunk of a car and taken away.....but me you see there was this flagpole up there so...........

What did you do? @.@

well my friend it is not what I did it is what Mike did....he strung me up the flagpole and let hang there....then he wouldn't talk to me when it started to rain.....it got really scary up there in few hours with the lightning...when it started to hail I couldn't take anymore....he finally answered me and I had to get down so I did it................  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:39 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I think I remember that part. >.<
Unless it happened again. >.<

yeah it happened again and I was just about to agree with what he wanted....but he made the mistake of leaving the room......smart was able to get in and convince me to leave...while we were trying to get out we got trapped in a dark room....it took us awhile but we came to a door that I thought would lead us out but...we got a shock out of that one.................

What happened? @.@

well we got knocked out by an electrical charge when I grabbed the doorknob....we were then taken to a cell till we woke up...when we we finally did Mike had his goons carry me to the roof....well I guess I told Mike that he wasn't going to do anything to me one to many times cause he decided to finally do something besides put chains on me....he had smart put in the trunk of a car and taken away.....but me you see there was this flagpole up there so...........

What did you do? @.@

well my friend it is not what I did it is what Mike did....he strung me up the flagpole and let hang there....then he wouldn't talk to me when it started to rain.....it got really scary up there in few hours with the lightning...when it started to hail I couldn't take anymore....he finally answered me and I had to get down so I did it................

Oh geez. @n@

Well, even for a normal human in America, mortality rate is only 10% for lightning, so you were alright, right? @.@  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:52 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

What happened? @.@

What did you do? @.@

Oh geez. @n@

Well, even for a normal human in America, mortality rate is only 10% for lightning, so you were alright, right? @.@

**smiles** yeah the lightning didn't get me but being up in the cold rain then hail for hours was more than I could take...so I agreed to Mike's terms and he let me down...now I have to do what Mike wants.....**looking at my arm and rubbing it** yeah he put a tracking chip in me.............  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:59 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

What happened? @.@

What did you do? @.@

Oh geez. @n@

**smiles** yeah the lightning didn't get me but being up in the cold rain then hail for hours was more than I could take...so I agreed to Mike's terms and he let me down...now I have to do what Mike wants.....**looking at my arm and rubbing it** yeah he put a tracking chip in me.............

Can't he usually find you anyway? @.@  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:04 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

What did you do? @.@

Oh geez. @n@

Can't be usually find you anyway? @.@

**shrugs** I guess but I guess this makes it easier for if he has to send his goons out to retrieve me...but I don't think I will be running far any time soon....I don't like the idea of bring pig food............  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:31 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

What did you do? @.@

Oh geez. @n@

**shrugs** I guess but I guess this makes it easier for if he has to send his goons out to retrieve me...but I don't think I will be running far any time soon....I don't like the idea of bring pig food............

Bring pig food?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:38 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh geez. @n@

Bring pig food?

**smiles** sorry I mean being pig food.....I kinda like to live now...so me and Mike got an agreement now....I do what he says and I stay alive......  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:39 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh geez. @n@

Bring pig food?

**smiles** sorry I mean being pig food.....I kinda like to live now...so me and Mike got an agreement now....I do what he says and I stay alive......

Ah. >.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:39 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
well I'd like to see you more - we miss you - spider or not LOL

I think most of us are mostly okay with Kay hiding in the background, >.< lol

LOL just cause you've been listening to REM doesn't mean you can have a pity party!

I- How did you- ...oh. >.<
I didn't think anybody reads that. >.< lol
>.< >.< >.<

But I am probably still right, I don't need anyone's pity though. >.<

I like to keep an eye on my friends! wink I dunno'..I mean I know Daddicus has to miss you - you've always been his right hand man...and what about ...well you know your stalker and I see you were always chatting people up in here ...you can't really believe you're not missed?????

Things have moved on without me here anyway. o.o
And I only really chat in here with Sky, other than you...

people are keeping your seat warm is all..don't sell yourself short!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:45 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

LOL just cause you've been listening to REM doesn't mean you can have a pity party!

>.< >.< >.<

I like to keep an eye on my friends! wink I dunno'..I mean I know Daddicus has to miss you - you've always been his right hand man...and what about ...well you know your stalker and I see you were always chatting people up in here ...you can't really believe you're not missed?????

If you say so. >.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:46 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

>.< >.< >.<

If you say so. >.<

So what have you been up to?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:47 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Bring pig food?

Ah. >.<

now I am trying to find a way to save smart....I gotta help him get away or convince Mike to let him go....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:47 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

If you say so. >.<

Nothing at all, really. >.< sweatdrop
How about you?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:48 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

If you say so. >.<

Nothing at all, really. >.< sweatdrop
How about you?

LOL me not too much either - I caught a virus (me - not my computer silly LOL) I've been home sick most of the week LOL has not been fun!  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:49 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Bring pig food?

Ah. >.<

now I am trying to find a way to save smart....I gotta help him get away or convince Mike to let him go....

Any plan yet?  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 687 688 689 690 691 692 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games