Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
----~The Asian Pride Bar~---- (Come Chat with us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 685 686 687 688 689 690 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thank you again Jarvin, for changing the poll!
  Jarvin = Anima2nboy = Animaznboy (boohoo, he got hacked.)
View Results

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:20 pm
King Henry
They took out a whole bunch of stuff from the book...since the movie is about 2 hours long and the book is more than 700 pages.

The giant squid is missing.

Some people in school were like "OMG Cho Chang is so hawt!!!!!!11111" I've yet to see her.

The mermaids are ugly gonk
i haven't seen the movie yet but...
Krum is ugly  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:21 pm
King Henry
They took out a whole bunch of stuff from the book...since the movie is about 2 hours long and the book is more than 700 pages.

The giant squid is missing.

Some people in school were like "OMG Cho Chang is so hawt!!!!!!11111" I've yet to see her.

The mermaids are ugly gonk
I think they're supposed to be ugly. sweatdrop And I thought Cho looked too young.  

Funaho

Raisus

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:21 pm
The guys at my school are obsessing over how hot Hermione is... rofl Cho Chang has pretty hair.... xp  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:23 pm
AyakaBoA
The guys at my school are obsessing over how hot Hermione is... rofl Cho Chang has pretty hair.... xp
Today, some people in my math class were talking about their music experiences. All I heard was, "Wow, and I saw this really hot guy sitting in front of me and...." What about the movie? Didn't they care about the movie instead of obsessing over some "hot" guy in the theatre?! gonk  

Funaho

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:24 pm
i thought fleur was supposed to be all hot and perfect looking  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:26 pm
hyper_azn_girl

Fleur was so skinny it scared me... eek  

Raisus

Funaho

hyper_azn_girl
HA!! But she wasn't, now was she?! xd  
Angmar01
surprise me

Alright then. . .
*puts ingredients (unspecified) into blender and makes a shake, pouring it into a cup and sliding it to Angmar* There's you're order. Guinness

Sekurai Kilsa Schikiri
"Give me a clean glass of red wine mixed with 3 shots and one of those fine Renwood Winery 2002 Grandmere Zanfandel..."

Sure thing.
Let's see..*goes into storage room and comes out with ingredients* Hmmm...*mixes drink together and slides it to Sekurai* Got it all in there.

[WAITER]  

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

Raisus

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:27 pm
AyakaBoA
hyper_azn_girl

Fleur was so skinny it scared me... eek

And her hair was short....wasn't it suppose to be really really really long?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:28 pm
Pagtatapat01
Angmar01
surprise me

Alright then. . .
*puts ingredients (unspecified) into blender and makes a shake, pouring it into a cup and sliding it to Angmar* There's you're order. Guinness

Sekurai Kilsa Schikiri
"Give me a clean glass of red wine mixed with 3 shots and one of those fine Renwood Winery 2002 Grandmere Zanfandel..."

Sure thing.
Let's see..*goes into storage room and comes out with ingredients* Hmmm...*mixes drink together and slides it to Sekurai* Got it all in there.

[WAITER]
but... but... the drinks don't have poison gonk that's the best part... plus he wanted a "suprise" xd  

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

Funaho

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:28 pm
Haha, today during second period, my teacher was looking on google for something, and you know how stuff that people type in pop up underneath sometimes from previous searches? Well, one of the things said "cheap French wine" and the class is like, "What the heck?!" xd  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:36 pm
Funaho
Haha, today during second period, my teacher was looking on google for something, and you know how stuff that people type in pop up underneath sometimes from previous searches? Well, one of the things said "cheap French wine" and the class is like, "What the heck?!" xd
xd  

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:39 pm
hyper_azn_girl
Funaho
xd
That's genuine right there, LOL..

[WAITER]  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 5:52 pm
I'm having a really good hair day today... whee  

Raisus

Raisus

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 7:55 pm
IF YOU EVEN CARE ABOUT AYAKA..YOU WOULD COMMENT ON HER JOURNAL, ^_____^...  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 685 686 687 688 689 690 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games