Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 685 686 687 688 689 690 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:04 am
*headdesks* Looks like I'll have to save up more gold... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:07 am
Tezca Frost
I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost
What would you change it to then sexy?

Also have you read the new one piece emotion_kirakira something happened I was not expecting to see.

Here is hope the new RIG comes out today

lol I dunno I have to play around with my avatar before I decide.

YES I READ IT. A;LSDFJK emotion_kirakira I flipped my s**t when I saw Law. I KNEW he was gonna make an appearance, I just didn't know how soon. I figured he was on the island because of that samurai guy that is in pieces. XD I can't believe he's a Shichibukai. @__@' Working for the government doesn't really seem his style.

@ Iehonatane:
Thanks. XDD Haha slightly creepy is enough to freak me out though!

@ Meromictic: Oooh I do remember that! I think! XD It may have been a dif guild.

Well I bet whatever you pick it will look perfectly fine mrgreen

EXCELLENT TO HEAR ; w; emotion_kirakira 's with. Same here Oda has a great way of ending his chapters. I knew he would eventually,but did not expect this early I was thinking we would see Drake our Kidd before Law. Yeah I figured Law might been there at some point taken some science equipment then left.
Nor can I hope we see Bepo soon. Exactly maybe he's like Don Flamingo there,but for his own gain. Seemed like he wanted it though by sending those hearts.

Yeah, I was definitely expecting to see Kidd before Law too! I'm happy Law is here though. He's one of my favorites.

There is a theory floating around right now that Law may have given the government Luffy's heart since he operated on him. I'm really hoping this isn't the case! gonk
I would love to see more of Don Flamingo. We don't really know much about him. : 0

Also did you notice how smoker was still smoking through his gas mask? XD
User Image  

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:20 am
I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost
I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost
What would you change it to then sexy?

Also have you read the new one piece emotion_kirakira something happened I was not expecting to see.

Here is hope the new RIG comes out today

lol I dunno I have to play around with my avatar before I decide.

YES I READ IT. A;LSDFJK emotion_kirakira I flipped my s**t when I saw Law. I KNEW he was gonna make an appearance, I just didn't know how soon. I figured he was on the island because of that samurai guy that is in pieces. XD I can't believe he's a Shichibukai. @__@' Working for the government doesn't really seem his style.

@ Iehonatane:
Thanks. XDD Haha slightly creepy is enough to freak me out though!

@ Meromictic: Oooh I do remember that! I think! XD It may have been a dif guild.

Well I bet whatever you pick it will look perfectly fine mrgreen

EXCELLENT TO HEAR ; w; emotion_kirakira 's with. Same here Oda has a great way of ending his chapters. I knew he would eventually,but did not expect this early I was thinking we would see Drake our Kidd before Law. Yeah I figured Law might been there at some point taken some science equipment then left.
Nor can I hope we see Bepo soon. Exactly maybe he's like Don Flamingo there,but for his own gain. Seemed like he wanted it though by sending those hearts.

Yeah, I was definitely expecting to see Kidd before Law too! I'm happy Law is here though. He's one of my favorites.

There is a theory floating around right now that Law may have given the government Luffy's heart since he operated on him. I'm really hoping this isn't the case! gonk
I would love to see more of Don Flamingo. We don't really know much about him. : 0

User Image
Yeah I was either expecting to see Drake doing something against Kaido [who I have a theory is actually Rodger's old crewmate Scopper Gaban who's name was just given in the greenbook about the new world people he's the guy from all the flashbacks with the sunglasses on]

I don't know anyone who dislikes Law he's so twisted people immediately enjoy him.

I don't think thats so cause parts before the time skip luffy would put his hand on his chest I think he'd notice if was missing his heart that would had to have come up at some point. Its possible,but I don't see it happening.

I was kind of hoping they would jump to big mom's fight,but can see why they should detour it a bit. Thats going to be something amazing.
Same here he's still the most mysterious just what his motives are feel even though he was the first shown member he's the most in the shadow's.

Yes I did see that was hoping others would also notice it got good laugh from it.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:38 am
Tezca Frost
Yeah I was either expecting to see Drake doing something against Kaido [who I have a theory is actually Rodger's old crewmate Scopper Gaban who's name was just given in the greenbook about the new world people he's the guy from all the flashbacks with the sunglasses on]

I don't know anyone who dislikes Law he's so twisted people immediately enjoy him.

I don't think thats so cause parts before the time skip luffy would put his hand on his chest I think he'd notice if was missing his heart that would had to have come up at some point. Its possible,but I don't see it happening.

I was kind of hoping they would jump to big mom's fight,but can see why they should detour it a bit. Thats going to be something amazing.
Same here he's still the most mysterious just what his motives are feel even though he was the first shown member he's the most in the shadow's.

Yes I did see that was hoping others would also notice it got good laugh from it.

User Image

This just made me lol pretty hard. XD

Yeah, at first I was disappointed that the fight with Big Mom didn't happen, but I'm really enjoying this arc so I'm ok with it. xd

We will eventually get to know what happened with Drake and Kaido as well as Big Mom. xd  

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

warrior_of_boognish

Destructive Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:40 am
I Found A Sexy 1

User Image

Smoking like a ******** badass, that Smoker  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:45 am
I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost

User Image

This just made me lol pretty hard. XD

Yeah, at first I was disappointed that the fight with Big Mom didn't happen, but I'm really enjoying this arc so I'm ok with it. xd

We will eventually get to know what happened with Drake and Kaido as well as Big Mom. xd

LOOOOL thats good did you make that XG

Same here and this arc started up a bit strangely with the dragon,but was good way to start. I mean when slicing a dragon in half is just seems to be kind of a "yeah that happened" moment I cannot wait see what else is in store for the new world.
This is becoming a good arc much more interesting then the last one.
Though still think FI was for showing off what they can do now.

Yes I hate that it takes a whole week for new issue of one piece I have so many things Id like to know now. You know what I mean?  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:48 am
warrior_of_boognish
I Found A Sexy 1

User Image

Smoking like a ******** badass, that Smoker

You like One Piece too, Mr. Boog ? emotion_kirakira

I find it strange that Smoker even needs a gas mask considering his ability. OH WELL. XD I love him too much to question him.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:52 am
Tezca Frost

Same here and this arc started up a bit strangely with the dragon,but was good way to start. I mean when slicing a dragon in half is just seems to be kind of a "yeah that happened" moment I cannot wait see what else is in store for the new world.

Yes I hate that it takes a whole week for new issue of one piece I have so many things Id like to know now. You know what I mean?

Haha, no I didn't make that. I found it on Tumblr. XD

Fishman island was TOTALLY for showing off what they can do, I agree 100%. I enjoyed it, just not as much as I enjoyed other arcs.

I know exactly what you mean! I woke up early today so I'd have time to read the new chapter before class. rofl I'm a dedicated fan.  

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Voievoda

Shy Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:59 am
I Found A Sexy 1

User Image

I stopped watching/reading OP a long time ago...but this made me giggle.
Ah, Smoker.
My favourite character <3  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:00 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost

Haha, no I didn't make that. I found it on Tumblr. XD

Fishman island was TOTALLY for showing off what they can do, I agree 100%. I enjoyed it, just not as much as I enjoyed other arcs.

I know exactly what you mean! I woke up early today so I'd have time to read the new chapter before class. rofl I'm a dedicated fan.

Hehe, I think I need to make a Tumblr to find stuff like that XG

Glad you do cause it seems everyone i've talked to disagree's with this idea,but it cannot be anything else. Same here the flashback was interesting, same and I expected it was on the heels of the big war arc. That was hard to fallow for probably anything.

I came home from college early to read the chapter cause I could not wait any longer just finished homework soon as possible lol Nice going = B  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

BiaA

Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:19 pm
The new banner!! rofl

Smoker is one of my favorite characters of One Piece too! I usually like the bad guys.

And I wish Mental Ray wasn't such a complicated b***h to me. Can't live with depth map shadow, can't make raytrace work, damn.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:47 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam

What are you saving up for?  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:51 pm
Meromictic
Magnificent Moonbeam

What are you saving up for?
A group fanart kinda... sweatdrop But that's probably going to be on hold until the March RIG arrives.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:58 pm
guysssss~
there is an announcement.
Go look at it.
Read it.
Post suggestions. heart  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:50 pm
I have a fever.
it's lame.

BUT.
the grapes and passionfruit are ready to eat.
Heck yes  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 685 686 687 688 689 690 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games