Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 683 684 685 686 687 688 ... 762 763 764 765 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What army do you have?
Space Marines
19%
 19%  [ 45 ]
Eldar
4%
 4%  [ 10 ]
Dark Eldar
3%
 3%  [ 7 ]
Chaos Space Marines
10%
 10%  [ 25 ]
Tau
9%
 9%  [ 22 ]
Imperial Guard
6%
 6%  [ 15 ]
Necrons
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Deamon Hunters
1%
 1%  [ 4 ]
Witch Hunters
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
Tyranids
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Orks
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
More than one.
30%
 30%  [ 71 ]
Total Votes : 231

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:48 am
Asmondai
Yarr me Maties,
Arrr ye ready to quess a quizz?
What is a pirates favoured element? pirate
Argon.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:49 am
Asmondai
Lt. Brookman
It would appear that this March all Imperial factions will have access to the Imperial Knight.

O.o
surprised
.....the what now? :/
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

According to the rumour source, about the size of a Dreadknight, which would make them a whole lot smaller than they used to be!  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:22 am
Vikki Stardust
DarkElf27
Well there's an awkward moment. xd Anybody ever IMed an old friend you haven't talked to in years, and then they sign off a few seconds later? I'm pretty sure I just got removed. xp
How many years?
About 4, methinks. Does the username ravener2759 ring a bell? 1000-ish posts here, used to be crew, all that.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:13 am
Quote:
IG will be in April. March will focus soley on the Imperial Knights. Followed by Wood Elves in May...

It sounds like Imperial Knights will be a Dataslate or a mini codex. I bet you see it in the WD then have it come out in Dataslate/mini dex. From what we were told it will not be in the IG codex and will be able to ally with various armies.

IG is getting a new name with their new codex a la SoB. According to 40K Radio's source, they'll be renamed to the Astra Militarium.

Yup a brand new name. The book is called Astra Militarium.
I am just going by what our source has told us. Could be a legal issue, could be they are incorporating more things into the Codex. Time will tell.

And I want to re-iterate Knight ARE NOT part of Astra Militarium (IG).

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:56 am
DarkElf27
Vikki Stardust
DarkElf27
Well there's an awkward moment. xd Anybody ever IMed an old friend you haven't talked to in years, and then they sign off a few seconds later? I'm pretty sure I just got removed. xp
How many years?
About 4, methinks. Does the username ravener2759 ring a bell? 1000-ish posts here, used to be crew, all that.
Nnnope  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:31 am
Quote:
IG is getting a new name with their new codex a la SoB. According to 40K Radio's source, they'll be renamed to the Astra Militarium.
Wut. Imperial Guard becomes space military. talk2hand  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:49 am
Vikki Stardust
Quote:
Wut. Imperial Guard becomes space military. talk2hand
burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:43 pm
Lt. Brookman
Asmondai
Yarr me Maties,
Arrr ye ready to quess a quizz?
What is a pirates favoured element? pirate
Argon.

Yarr, no me matie;
ye might think it be Aargon.
Ye might think it be Gold.
But reality is, it´s the element of Suprise. pirate

Lt. Brookman
http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111018230509/warhammer40k/images/7/73/Baron.jpg

According to the rumour source, about the size of a Dreadknight, which would make them a whole lot smaller than they used to be!

Sooooo a new toy that DA´s won´t get? emo  

Asmondai
Crew

Aged Gaian

3,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:33 pm
Asmondai
Lt. Brookman
http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111018230509/warhammer40k/images/7/73/Baron.jpg

In the previous rumour blurb it states that ALL Imperial factions will have access to it. This blurb merely states that it will be around the same size as a Dreadknight, not that it will be part of the Grey Knights.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:46 am
Lt. Brookman
Asmondai
Lt. Brookman

In the previous rumour blurb it states that ALL Imperial factions will have access to it. This blurb merely states that it will be around the same size as a Dreadknight, not that it will be part of the Grey Knights.

I know,
but considering how Cypher dataslate is NOT accesible for DA
(Come on! Fallen supplement for Dark Angels??
It´s ******* obvious GW! >:E),
I have little faith that GW would give a rats *** about DA. sad

Asmondai
Crew

Aged Gaian

3,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:02 am
Asmondai
Lt. Brookman
Asmondai
Lt. Brookman

I know,
Uhmmmmm, you do know that Cypher is the most wanted of the Fallen and would never fight alongside the Dark Angels right? That's nothing like a Knight.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:49 am
Vikki Stardust
Asmondai
Lt. Brookman
Asmondai
Lt. Brookman

I know,
Uhmmmmm, you do know that Cypher is the most wanted of the Fallen and would never fight alongside the Dark Angels right? That's nothing like a Knight.

I know, what I was thinking off is something similar to Farsight Enclave supplement.
You know, you can build an Dark Angel-ish army with specific units
and own set of rules to make them different from their brothers in green armour. biggrin
Like 13th Company for Space Wolfs.

Asmondai
Crew

Aged Gaian

3,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:14 am
I think the Fallen would work best as a supplement to the current codex: Chaos Space Marines. Just give them heave restrictions on Marks of Chaos, no access to anything Daemonic and give them a nice "Fallen Angel" special rule with certain buffs and fluff nods.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:08 am
Just now I found out that owning a copy of Cards Against Humanity can create raging boners and unquenchable lust. emotion_yatta  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Asmondai
Crew

Aged Gaian

3,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:56 am
Lady Blodwynn
I think the Fallen would work best as a supplement to the current codex: Chaos Space Marines. Just give them heave restrictions on Marks of Chaos, no access to anything Daemonic and give them a nice "Fallen Angel" special rule with certain buffs and fluff nods.

Mayyyyybeh,
but having read both dark angel novels from Horus Heresy series
(are you even suprised? xP ),
I´m kinda againts that. sweatdrop

Vikki Stardust
Just now I found out that owning a copy of Cards Against Humanity can create raging boners and unquenchable lust. emotion_yatta

O.o  
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 683 684 685 686 687 688 ... 762 763 764 765 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games