Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Chat Thread: Chopsticks and teacups Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 681 682 683 684 685 686 ... 972 973 974 975 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Calixti

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:24 am
AniMajor
Calixti
Someone accused me of mocking the raw fooder. I'm offended! I have yet to mock anyone in that thread. My mocking of raw fooders (and fruitarians, and any self-righteous t**t who thinks their diet makes them morally superior) mostly stays within chats between my friends and me, and debate threads now and then. ninja

Do you happen to be debating with Oregon_hippie (or something like that)? Because he tried to post his PETA/Raw Food Diet/Conspiracy crap in the ED.
Nope. It was the veg*n thread in F&D.
Illiezeulette

furthermore, veganism and fruitarianism aren't merely diets. they encompass a vast array of ethical choices that are spearheaded by a belief or set of beliefs, the action upon which includes adhering to specific diet.
I'll grant that and still mock them gleefully if they're self-righteous twats. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:26 am
Last nights dinner was a success, and I'm finally happy with my avatar!  

patch99329

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:17 am
*watches the veg discussion and eats a little more bacon*

I eat vegetarian a lot, but I don't think I could cut meat out entirely, much less animal products. I know that once we have money, I plan to buy from local farmers more, or at least ones I can research to make sure the animals are treated well up until slaughter.

I have actually, cut down on meat a lot lately. Unless my plan for the weeks breakfast includes it, I usually only have meat once a day for dinner. It's really hard since husband and I aren't really bean-eaters, and so getting enough protein can be a challenge.

Apparently, I was voted in my friends group the most likely to become a vegetarian. Why? Because I mostly only ate chicken.

My friends, they were ******** up.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:36 am
I like meat but I can't eat certain meats because they fire up my IBS. A lot of artificial flavors and preservatives also set off my explodie insides so I tend to have to eat organic food a lot and search for vegan options of things to avoid dairy due to the ow it causes me.

But I firmly support agricultural genetics and meat. XD My insides just go boom a lot.  

Recursive Paradox

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:51 am
In case folks didn't notice, I'm back from Summerstar.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:55 am
My best friend is driving to Arizona today. She's moving out there permanently, but she's going to be making this trip regularly to visit family that are still here in Ohio. Any good wishes or prayers for safe journeys would be appreciated.  

Collowrath

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:56 am
Fiddlers Green

Tea&Co are excellent hosts. 3nodding
Thankies.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:26 am
TeaDidikai

Glad you're back! Looking forward to reading your posts. xd  

Collowrath

Gho the Girl

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:32 am
Collowrath
TeaDidikai

Glad you're back! Looking forward to reading your posts. xd
Well first she'll have to have her compy back from my borrowage.

Summerstar was AWESOME and we're hoping to get more people to go with us next year.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:51 am
Recursive Paradox
I like meat but I can't eat certain meats because they fire up my IBS. A lot of artificial flavors and preservatives also set off my explodie insides

This. xD

My friend came to visit today. She is currently at a clinic being treated for anorexia. It made me happy to see how much healthier she is in both mind and body. smile

Welcome back everyone!  

patch99329

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:16 pm
If I took my INS test at this time, I would pass! Yay, practice exams!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:21 pm
i had gum surgery today.
i'm a bit teed off that they didn't give me nitrous oxide. that stuff is amazing.

except if they give me too much, then i get motion sickness because i'm so high i feel like i'm tumbling around.

Quote:
Summerstar was AWESOME and we're hoping to get more people to go with us next year.

yay!
i am quite likely to attend next summer, as i do not have plans to return to Texas once i move into Tacoma [one month away!! ahhh]

aoijea23487

Recursive Paradox

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:26 pm
patch99329
Recursive Paradox
I like meat but I can't eat certain meats because they fire up my IBS. A lot of artificial flavors and preservatives also set off my explodie insides

This. xD

IBS sucks.

Sometimes I wish I could just not eat and survive off of sunlight and water like a plant. Photosynthetic humans. It would be pretty awesome.

Green hair, green tinted skin, green lips and green eyes. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:39 pm
Recursive Paradox
Sometimes I wish I could just not eat and survive off of sunlight and water like a plant. Photosynthetic humans. It would be pretty awesome.

THISSSS.

Quote:
Green hair, green tinted skin, green lips and green eyes. XD

not this.  

aoijea23487

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:48 pm
Illiezeulette

i am quite likely to attend next summer, as i do not have plans to return to Texas once i move into Tacoma [one month away!! ahhh]
Spiff.

I think Fiddler said something about coming as well.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 681 682 683 684 685 686 ... 972 973 974 975 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games