Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 681 682 683 684 685 686 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:18 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou tilted his head a bit confused about Mi-chan. Seemed like Katsumi was having a rougher day than himself after the purse was found missing. But then he glanced at Izo and just laughed, "Ah...I'm sure you've had quite a day. My new boyfriend is really cute, isn't he?"

Izo stopped focusing on Mi-chan the instant Shou started to talk business, "Yea. I've had an amazing day filled with phone calls coming from all sorts of media. Great for your tour I'll admit but a pain in the a** for me. And Nakai of Ohayou, of all people. Why couldn't you have at least decided on someone within Smash. You know how much media that's giving Ohayou."

Shou rolled his eyes, "I don't really think Love is based on corporations Matsumoto-san. You really should learn to separate the two. And besides, isn't it best to not fall for co-workers." Shou could feel Mi-chan slinking behind him him as like 'she' didn't want to be seen by Izo right now. He wasn't sure why but he'd be a distraction if he must.

Izo glared at Shou because the peacock was always difficult. "Co-workers...yes, Celebs...that's a different story Shou and you know it. So...we need a statement for the media. You met him at the Charity event...."

Shou chuckled as he interrupted Izo, "And...I became his friend. You'd think we would have started dating sooner. We've so much in common. I really enjoy his guitar and company! But there were too many things in between preventing that. But after meeting him the other night at his concert. Well, I just couldn't help myself." His fingers made random playful gestures as a man in love. Yes, he'd surely make Izo believe that his Peacock had fallen for Kai. "He really is quite sexy...don't you agree?"

Izo's eyebrow raised and he sighed and shook his head. "He looks like Naoko-kun. Except he's toned and probably got more testosterone than Naoko-kun could ever have. "

Shou blinked as he heard a strange noise inside his own head. "Let me out..?" He had heard something. This was odd. Maybe he was talking to himself again? Let me out of where? Are these Lyrics to a new song....maybe? "He looks like Naoko-kun but he's definitely not Naoko-kun. Goodness. Don't confuse the two. They are quite different men even though both are very talented musically. I don't think either want to be mistaken for each other." Yes, that was very true in Nakai's case.

Azriel would be able to realize that Shou heard something. And maybe this was similar to the connection between Sai and Shou. However, Sai's conscious was the foundation of this other identity. Although while in his bubble Az would realize for certain that Sai and Shou were two real distinct personalities that had begun as one personality a long time ago. He had essentially knocked one of them out of orbit into his own flesh.

Izo's brow furrowed, "What do you mean 'Let me out?' I'm not going to let you out of sight today, Shou. While Ishihara You makes a statement to the media about YOUR new relationship. I'm just saying you would have better served Smash if you had started dating Naoko-kun"

"Ah...That's a song I was thinking about Matsumoto-san. You reminded me of it." answered Shou as not feeling Mi-chan behind him anymore. Where did the young man go? "And...Naoko-kun is my band mate. You should respect him more. He and I have a very professional relationship, Matsumoto-san"

Izo glared at Shou. Because the star couldn't just see his side of things! It seemed that they were headed towards another heated argument. "Shou stop thinking about other songs at the moment and talk to me about Nakai-san. Are you planning on continuing to date this star full time? Or is it just a fluke? You know this is the first time you've ever shown anyone as a steady partner to the public even though I suspect you were dating someone around here." pointed out Izo as he took the Star by the shoulder and turned him around. "We're going to the studio and you're going to stay there and work until Ishihara You calls you in to talk to the press."

"Wait...why do I need to talk to them? I think they've heard plenty last night." responded Shou as Izo pushed him to towards the studio. "Of course I'm dating him full time. And it is not a fluke. There is nothing wrong with a man like me having a real relationship for a change. I've been single for a long time." Now that was a lie. But Izo didn't know Shou had been dating Jun...or did he? "And besides, you already know that I've been working hard on this tour. My new relationship won't change that."

"Yes, but you know I've been trying to buy out Ohayou for awhile now. You're just making it more difficult for...." Before Izo could continue another voice spoke up.

It was Haru, "I've already spoken to the press outside, Shou-sama." It was easy to see that Haru wasn't too happy with 'Mi-chan's escapes with Shou and locks poor Haru out with the wolves tactic.' He pushed his glasses upon his nose squared off with Izo. "I'll take it from here, Matsumoto-san. Shou-sama won't be going anywhere outside the studio today until he goes straight home for the evening. We do have a tour to address. You really need to be thinking about your tour not a new boyfriend. Sure, great media stunt. But I think he's benefiting more than you are."

Shou smiled a bit, "Ah...H...Yamada-san, just in time. We do need to go to the studio don't we?" Inside his head, Az would hear how things were gearing up to an all out fight with Izo but suddenly dropped as Yamada Haru diffused the situation. Shou wasn't afraid of Izo at all. It probably was a strange sensation to feel from the giant sun that orbited considering Azriel had his own inner demons. Shou actually welcomed the arguments with Izo and there was a slight disappointment within the star that they couldn't have it out.

Meanwhile, Sai had slipped into a broom closet near by while the men were talking. He touched his face, his hands and other places on himself. He was really scare and sat down in the closet because his feet hurt and he didn't know what to do!

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:41 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy didn't want to look but Nakai made it impossible for his brown doe eyes not to meet the amber ones before him. He sniffled and nodded a little, "I know...I...wish I could have said more. I'm sorry... But..." He paused and continued to listen. Izzy didn't stop Nakai from taking his hands although it made it hard to wipe the tears. And he was a bit surprised that Nakai actually liked Shou. But he wasn't sure why Nakai would be dating him. So he sucked in his breath, "I'm glad you like him....a lot." It sounded strange but it almost did seem like something was there. "You're seriously taking him camping? He doesn't cook Or shouldn't cook."

He pulled one hand away to rub his damp eyes. It was driving him crazy that they wouldn't stop leaking. He wasn't a child anymore! But he sure felt like it right now. It was so frustrating! "I...want Shou to be happy. He deserves to be happy. But...be careful. Please take things slow. There is so much to Shou and I'm sure he will tell you in time." Izzy paused trying to pull himself together bit by bit. At least Nakai didn't seem so angry anymore. Nakai actually seemed a little like the person that Izzy first knew without the naughty playboy nature apparent. Of course he knew that Nakai's flirty nature was just under the surface. Fortunately, the man knew when to turn it off. "Mm...yes, I think that is enough to tell the media. " he admitted as his eyes started to dry a little bit. Although his face was puff red from tears and he didn't look like his normal self at all. At this point, Izzy knew he couldn't just rush to the studio to see Akihiko. Not looking like this!

He smiled slightly as Nakai spoke about Akihiko. These two stars would never be friends but rivals he could live with, "Got it. I'm glad that's not the reason you're dating Shou. I'd rather have good competition than spitefulness any day. It makes better music and better media. But...Akihiko really isn't a bad guy. He can be annoying at times and a baka. But he's not heartless." Izzy was teasing a little but in some ways not. Akihiko did rub people the wrong way sometimes and Nakai was one of them. "I'm sure you've Narcissus' attention fully right now as far as competition goes. So...you're going to have to really rock the music for the rest of your sold out tour. " The last part Izzy pointed out as a manager. Yes, he knew that the expectations of fans for Nakai's tour had just shot through the roof! "Do you think you'll be able to handle that?" He knew the answer already because Nakai was so self confident but as a manager he had to ask before another question popped into his head, "Are you and Shou going to keep in contact during his tour? Ah...Valentines is coming soon...don't forget it. It might be a good media opportunity for both of you." His red cheeks were still puffy from tears but if they weren't there would have been a blush on them. What was he going to give Akihiko for Valentines?

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:49 am
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

The world has....changed

Hiroki smirked, "Sometimes I don't want to talk to the investors either, so I know what you mean. I'll be talking to them as soon as Nakai's media storm slows down. They just want to make sure we're not burning down the house. They're still rather touchy about not taking Matsumoto's deal. Of course, they didn't have enough votes to do so." This was one area that Hiroki would probably do better with for now. Until Akihiko grew up a little, there was no way he'd charm the investors even with his charisma.

However as the conversation returned to Katsumi, Hiroki seemed thoughtful for a while, "I think he is fragile although he tries to be tough. And he's a lot like you in some ways. He has a lot of pent up frustrations and is needing constant attention. Even though you and he didn't grow up together, I think he has many of your qualities. So, consider your qualities and add a terrible childhood together and see where that takes you. Then I think you'll be closer to understanding him. At least a little."

Although he avoided speaking about Katsu's violent side. He preferred to not get into that conversation. Actually, he knew he had hinted about those issues before in prior conversations with Akihiko but he never fully admitted to anything. The things Katsu did to Akihiko were nothing compared to what Katsu had done to Hiroki. And sometimes Hiroki wondered if he was just a bit screwed up falling for him. But, when he looked in to those dark eyes and saw that playful smile or felt that tender snuggle at night, it made Hiroki realize that there was something worth holding on to. "Yes...he does have less reasons to hate me. But still...he's got good in him. There is a warm heart inside. And I hope I can bring more of that out bit by bit." admitted Hiroki with a gentler smile on his lips. He really wanted Katsumi to have a chance to grow and not be consumed by the dark world that he grew up in. The only way to bring about change was to expose Katsumi to new things. Broaden his horizons. ”And you're right, Matsumoto-san was never be a good father to him. I doubt that man could love anything but his money."

Again though, Hiroki became thoughtful when Akihiko brought up another thing that the younger man saw in his brother, "Loneliness?" Maybe that was true. There were levels to Katsumi that Hiroki didn't understand. Needs he could never fulfill for Katsumi. And sometimes Hiroki wasn't certain he was the right man for Katsumi. Still, he tried....still he loved Katsumi. But the next question, Hiroki could answer, "He's taught me how to take a day off, and he tries very hard to be good for me. He's not perfect, but no one is. And I think he's added to my life by showing me things I could not have found myself. I doubt I would have ever learned to relax without him." It wasn't a perfect relationship but Hiroki hoped it would at least become a good one.

However, he knew this Katsumi didn't love him, not like his Kitten before and maybe that was the loneliness that Akihiko was sensing. Hiroki wasn't certain he'd ever have Katsumi's heart the way he had before. There were glimpses of hope however, Hiroki had his doubts. He still missed the man that Katsumi used to be. Even though, he tried to accept the way things were now.

Hiroki got up and walked around to pat Akihiko on the shoulder, "Yes...very great things. Bigger than anything you've done in the past." Then he let go of Akihiko's shoulder and walked over to the awards along the wall from various artists Ohayou had managed. "We'll get to add more names to these walls. Ones we put there..." He glanced back to Akihiko. "I have a feeling Nakai will be gracing this wall in a year or two. But hopefully by fantastic music and not by Shou's tailcoat."

He chuckled a little, "But maybe I shouldn't complain on the business side of things. Shou dating Nakai has shot up our numbers considerably. What was looking to be a reasonable first tour has turned into a phenomenal one. I'm looking forward to seeing you back on the big stage, Akihiko and creating your magic for the crowds." Hiroki knew that Narcissus and Akihiko needed to shine again. Even though Akihiko had been creating new songs he really hadn't the time to do publicity or be a star. He needed to have the freedom to express the star part of himself. Hiroki knew that he'd be taking up more work to allow that to happen. Akihiko wouldn't be able to be in the office doing the work that his job probably required.

"Alright...well, it will be a good idea to talk to Nakai, an at least give him a clue as to what sort of world he's stepped into now. Once he's here, give him a new security detail too. He's going to need it probably more than you for awhile considering Shou's fans." Hiroki turned away from the wall back to Akihiko and suddenly his eyes widened. "Shimatta! I forgot!! I told Katsumi I was going to make him a treat! I was going to make chocolate covered cherries for tonight" He looked at his watch and
sighed. "How am I going to manage it?! I haven't even been to the store...."

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:05 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Falling to the floor, if it could even be called a floor, Katsumi felt warm tears leaking down his cheeks. He had flung himself at the side of his little ice moon enough time that eventually his shoulder dislocated. Which in itself frustrated him because this was his mind, not his actual body, but the pain he felt was keenly real.
"SHOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Azriel screamed at the top of his lungs. "FIND MI-CHAN!"
Maybe his body had to be there... maybe he had to see himself or maybe there was some way he could reverse whatever had happened.
All of his efforts so far had done nothing but garner him a few inches closer to the red giant of a sun that's light still burned his eyes.
He turned onto his back, kicking furiously in rage and desperation at the side of the orb which the bat found himself trapped within... but still nothing.
Taking a lung full of air, he screamed again. "LET ME OUT!!!"

User Image

User Image

Akihiko couldn't help but cough slightly at that harsh dose of reality in terms of his brother. "Yes well... that certainly doesn't make for a pretty picture. I had a bad enough childhood in ways... but I doubt that my hardships compared to those of Katsumi at all... not even by a long shot." leaning forward, the young tiger set his coffee cup down on Hiroki's desk. "No... apparently he could love one thing... my mother." standing, Narcissus stretched his body, arms up over his head.
He felt stiff... though this was hardly unnatural. The musician detested being stuck in one place too long... unless he were asleep of course, and he had a penchant for being able to fall asleep anywhere.
"You always were a workaholic." Akihiko said with a laugh, turning at the hips just enough to pop his spine comfortably. "Ugh please, don't remind me that that I'll have that little upstart guitarist was my rival soon. I'd much rather be watching Michi or Ruki succeed... but I can't play favorites really. I'll promote Nakai just as I would the others. Whoever starts selling better will get more funding and so on. I'd rather not create another me though."
Again the musician laughed, "I will be on stage soon enough. But, I think that..." suddenly however, Hiroki was panicking. Blue eyes sparkled mischievously, "Yes well, perhaps I should let you get to work so you can go home soon then, ne? Do what you need to do and leave the rest to me. Tomorrow is another day, Asato. Work will be here in the morning."

User Image

"So I have been told." Nakai spoke with a smile. "I'm taking him camping so he can learn to relax a bit. To just chill out, you know? He's always working and we were talking about it the other day and I just figured he needed a vacation... and not one that ends with a tsunami from hell." the blond added, tilting his head to the side as he stared at Izzy. "Alright. I'll go slow. If it makes you feel better we're going slow anyway. First time I've had someone over to my place on a date and we didn't end up... well no we did end up in bed together but not like that." he teased before pulling Lucky into a warm hug. "Stay here and take all the time you need, Izzy." Kai whispered. "I was such an idiot for just... well for everything I said... mostly... I'm still mad at you for not trusting me with all this though." he added, pulling away and sighing softly. "Your boyfriend just rubs me the wrong way. Though I guess he rubs you the right way, ne?"
Teasing was easy now that most of his anger had melted. Izzy had had things rougher than Nakai knew... and while he was pissed about being left out of the loop for so long...
It really wasn't all his ex-manager's fault really... was it?
"Yes well perhaps he isn't heartless... just cold and rather hard to deal with. And a diva. I think that's what I dislike most really... but..." the guitarist smirked, "Of course I can handle the tour. I've been playing the guitar for as long as I can remember, Izzy. I'm good to go. Few energy drinks and it's all good. But um... yeah I don't want to distract Shou right now and he knows I need to focus as well. We're not too deep in yet, you know? Besides both of us realize that our schedules clash so aside from a few text messages and of course I plan on seeing his performance here, we'll keep things low key I think for the most part until both our tours are up."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:47 pm
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Ah...Hamu...why did you stop me?" asked Shou as they started to walk to the studio.

"Because if you both started yelling in the hall it would have looked bad Shou. And besides, you shouldn't provoke him. I know you can get away with it but we've a lot of work today too." answered Haru as he walked beside the star. "Besides, your band is waiting and you're suppose to work out with Mi-chan's team the details of their exit and your entry. Since both themes are so different we need precision. Oh yes, and your videos are ready for your review. I thought we'd watch them with Naoko-kun and Ko-kun on break."

"Mi-chan?" Shou suddenly said and stopped in the hall way. For some reason, he turned around and looked back the way he came. It was as if the star had heard something of what Azriel had said. "I wonder where Mi-chan went. She was with me, then she...disappeared."

"Shou-sama we really should go to the studio. Mi-chan is probably already there." informed Haru because he had no reason to believe that the young man would keep them waiting. Especially when the tour was going to take off soon. "Mi-chan might want to see your videos as well."

"Well....I..." he paused again then muttered. "Let me out.... but...what...who. Hamu...I keep thinking about these lyrics but so far they've not clicked. Is there a song called Let me out?" He started walking back down the hall he had come from.

"Shou! Where are you going?" called out Haru as the Star walked back to where he had been standing prior. Izo had already walked off and Shou seemed just a little confused but then he heard a sound. It was coming from a closet near by. Walking over, he reach for the door and pulled it open. Looking down he spotted her. "Mi-chan! There you are!"

Mi-chan looked up from her seated position holding her knees. "Shou...I..." Her face looked at Shou as if she couldn't believe he was standing there. Of course that was the truth of the matter because Sai had been sitting in this position telling himself it was all a dream and still, he was here.

"You are having a very bad morning." responded Shou before reaching down and grabbing Mi-chan's hand. "Thank goodness that I thought to check for you. We've so much to do today." He pulled her up to her feet and caught her as she wobbled. "Ah...those heels. Come on now. You can hold on to me. We'll have security search for your purse too."

Haru pushed up his glasses and stared at Mi-chan. She...well he wasn't acting quite right and Haru wanted to know why. "Mi-chan, are you going to be able to work with us today on the details of your exit from the stage? We need to get this finalized.

Mi-chan's lips pursed together because how the heck was Sai going to tell Yamada-san that he was in this body! The man would think that Mi-chan was a LOON!! "I'll...try. I'm not feeling so well today."

Haru rolled his eyes as they walked. "You don't have to dance today, we're just blocking your exit from the stage. See a physician before the end of the day in the tower."

"Right...Yamada-san." Mi-chan clung to Shou...Sai's own body. How was he going to get back in there! As they walked, Mi-chan heard the phone ring in his pocket. Automatically he pulled it out and answered without thinking. "Hello...."

"I just wanted to give you a short call and tell you that I can't wait for you to try my chocolate covered cherries tonight. Dinner is still on although I had to go to work." said Hiroki as he rifled through papers trying to move as fast as he could to get things accomplished so he wouldn't break his promise.

"Chocolate covered cherries? Tonight?" Mi-chan's eyes squinted as Sai realized he had no idea who he was talking to and what was going on. However, somewhere in his desperation he didn't want to make the poor person whose's body he was in look any more stupid than he already had. "Alright...um...um...sure. I'll come over. Now where were we meeting again?"

Hiroki paused, "Are you ok Katsumi? We're meeting at my Estate for dinner. Have Takatori-san drive you out here."

"Oh yes, I'm ok. I'm just busy. Ok....Takatori-san...right. I'll have him drive me. Umm...what's the dress for tonight?" Oh god, what the heck was he going to do. Was this guy a friend? Something more? No way was Sai doing anything...well....wait. Ok he'd have to think about that one.

"Good, then I'll be waiting for you at home. And Akihiko should be on time as well once he's done dealing with Nakai. I'll talk to you soon..." Then he added with softer sweeter sound, "Kitten Furr."

Mi-chan hung up and stared at the phone, "Kitten Furr....what?"

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:41 pm

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"He needs to chill sometimes. He'll over work himself on this tour even with Yamada-san trying to keep him from doing so. Hah...he'd probably appreciate that. I'm suppose to get a real vacation too one day after everything settles down. Not in Hawaii but Akihiko promised me Paris." His voice had a slightly happier tone too it and his puffy face was starting to calm. "Wait...really you....and he....Oh..." Suddenly Izzy was very surprised that Nakai had that sort of CONTROL. He didn't think that was possible but suddenly Izzy was in a warm hug and all he could do is return it warmly. Izzy was a very soft person sometimes. He didn't say much but his cheeks started to burn red when Kai mentioned RUBS! There was a small squeak from Izzy as if he wasn't going to answer that question any time soon! Certainly embarrassed! "You're a diva too, Nakai." piped up Izzy trying to steer clear of rubs and any other topic that dealt with Akihiko's private skills.

"Good. Because I'm not meaning just the guitar or the stage, you've got that all covered. I mean Shou's fans. A certain percentage of them, the Bees are seriously hard core. I mean he puts on special events to appease those fanatical fans because if he didn't, they'd be seeking him out. His fan club does try to police itself but they are very much the cosplay and thunder that you hope for as a star but dread once you leave the stage." pointed out Izzy as he became thoughtful about Nakai's new situation. Narcissus' fans were hard core too but in a different way from Shou's. Probably due to the deep visual kei fantasy element that Shou rocked. Of course Akihiko had only been recently tweeting and making regular connections with his fans. While Shou made himself more accessible online. This was probably smart on Shou's part because it kept his fans from seeking him out in the flesh when he was off stage. "Some of his fans are like stalkers."

"Well that's good, at this point it would be difficult to actually do much together anyway. Low key is good for your relationship. He doesn't get many chances to just be himself I think. Mmm...I hope you won't miss him too much." Izzy smiled a bit brighter at this point and laughed, "I have a feeling you'll definitely wow them on the stage, Mr. Slick Fingers! I'll be sitting in on one of your concerts in the future, but I'm not going to tell you which one. I don't want to be called out. Ah... yes, I'll probably be seeing that performance too. He's got one in Yokohama and one in Tokyo. I have a feeling that those will both be different themes. And he's asked me to come to at least one. He sent me tickets to both. Great seats really."

Izzy was starting to relax a bit more now that the stress had cleared the room. He really didn't want to lose Kai as a friend even though some of the things he had done had really left Kai out of the loop. Kai was so easy to talk to. Sometimes Izzy just needed someone around that could listen. Of course Akihiko did listen but sometimes, Akihiko couldn't figure out his own problems. It probably would be easier once the both of them could stop this break neck pace to save Ohayou.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:58 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

The world has....changed

"No...it doesn't" But then Akihiko said something that brought a crinkle to his brow. "I guess he loved your mother. Well, I wouldn't know. " The idea that Matsumoto Izo could love anyone was very foreign to Hiroki, however, he had seen signs of....that love. Why did Izo keep that home? "One day, you should talk to Katsumi about your mother. He does care deeply for her even if he wasn't with her very long."

"Well if I didn't remind you, you'd slack off. Although maybe it's good to have another rival in Ohayou for you to grumble about. Keeps you on your toes! Besides what will you do if Michi-kun gets that good....Or your own partner? We've some serious work for Nakai's tour now though. His promotional items need to be filled out more within this week. Fortunately, the marketing has plenty of options since Lucky-san actually had detailed out several items before he had left Nakai as manager. The items just needed funding. So I've already clicked the OK button for that." chuckled Hiroki as he finally started feeling back to his old self. Working...yes working was a good thing for Hiroki that is until his sudden realization about...the chocolate covered cherries!

"Ah! Yes. I need to get this all done. And I need to get to the market. Cherries... Wait! I'll send one of my assistants out. They can do the shopping while I am working here! I might have them purchase some goodies from Swallowtail too. Mm...is there anything you'd like from there? Something to take home to Lucky-san?" asked Hiroki as he rifled through his papers and pulled out his phone to set it on the desk. He'd call Katsumi after Akihiko left. Yes....just to remind his Kitten about tonight.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:57 pm
(((OOC: Thought you needed something to read after working so hard. razz
Plus I finally chopped my nails back down to size so typing is easier, woot!)))

User Image

Sighing, Akihiko grabbed his coffee cup and headed for the door. "Anything sweet would make Ruki happy. Something with... chocolate and almonds." the musician spoke, laughing as soon as he said it.
Of course the joke would have been lost on Hiroki... but certainly his partner would understand perfectly.
Narcissus stopped at the door however, glancing back to the older man. "I never slack off by the way. You should know that better than anyone." the young tiger winked teasingly. "I'll let you know when I'm holding the press conference about Nakai. Don't work too hard, Asato." he added before heading back to his own office.
On the way, his new secretary handed him an envelope. Akihiko rose an eyebrow at her about it but she shrugged. "Instructions to be delivered to you, Koyasu-san. It's from one of the producers at NHK."
Narcissus couldn't help but roll his eyes, "As if I haven't enough to worry about today. I'll look at it. Any calls from Lucky-san?"
"Nothing."
He nodded, "Let him in as soon as he arrives." the musician finished, heading back inside and closing the office door.
Akihiko tossed the envelope onto the table before walking over to a small kitchen in the side of the office. He rinsed out his coffee cup, soon filling a small teapot with hot water from a dispenser and letting the tea leaves inside steep for a few minutes before pouring himself a cup of hot green tea.
Once comfortable at the desk again, Narcissus took up the envelope and opened it. What he saw was surprising to say the least...
It was about five seconds after Akihiko had fully comprehended what NHK wanted, when the door to his office opened. Expecting it to be Izzy, the musician didn't look up.
"Something's got your attention." Yuuji spoke, Michi entering right behind him.
Akihiko's blue gaze jumped slightly. "I didn't expect you." he smirked, sliding the letter across the desk.
His cousin picked it up, read it, then glanced into the young tiger's shining blue eyes. "Oh I bet you're quite happy about this."
"I am." that smirk turned to a smile. "It's a great opportunity."
"But you're booked solid."
"Am I? They don't need me until June." his gaze flickered over to Michi next. "And to what do I owe you both entering unannounced?" Akihiko said, picking up his coffee cup and sipping the tea he had prepared.

User Image

"Paris?!" Nakai asked suddenly, surprised by that. "Wow... really? Okay now I feel lame taking Shou camping..."
But there was a tease in his amber eyes. That was the difference between him and Akihiko, it seemed. Kai was far more down to earth. No doubt the tiger of Ohayou would take his lover to the most romantic of places... But Nakai just wanted a tent and the great outdoors and the quiet, away from the city and the lights and the hustle and bustle of life's frantic pace.
He laughed softly, "Oh I'm no diva. Not by your lover's standards. So I may demand a specific guitar... and I might have an idea or two about just how good I am with the strings... hardly means I'm a diva. I haven't even started requesting a certain type of bottled water for my tours yet." of course the guitarist was joking, though it was the truth. Compared to Narcissus, he wasn't even on the bottom step of the diva ladder.
"Okay so I need more body protection. I can deal with that. And as long as these fans don't constantly hound me, I think I'm fine. I mean honestly, worst comes to worst I can always ask Shou to use Naoko as a double for me and then Shou and I slip out the back. Really... you worry too much, Izzy."
Nakai stood then, grabbing a box of tissues and bringing them over for Izzy. "You'd better be at one of my shows. I'll hunt you down if you're not. Better yet, I'll use my fans to hunt you down."

User Image

"I'M NOT A ******** SONG!!!" Azriel screamed at the top of his lungs, frustrated as he sat down in the middle of his icy prison, arms crossed over his chest in a full on pout.
This was ridiculous!
He kept trying and trying to get something across to the musician but nothing was seeming to help enough.
Then, it was a flash, but he saw himself.
"THAT'S ME!" Katsumi cried out, back on his feet and pounding at the ice wall of his tiny moon. "KATSUMI IS ME! LET ME OUT! I WANT BACK IN MY BODY!!!" he started kicking and clawing again then, his tiny moon moving ever slowly closer to the red giant. "THAT IS NOT KATSUMI! I AM KATSUMI!"

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:32 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

They made it to Akihiko's office and Michi was feeling nervous. Not that he didn't want to see Akihiko, he did...but his feelings waffled several times over talking to his friend about there problem. As the door to the office opened, Michi realized he hadn't been in this particular space before. So his eyes drifted around taking in the look of Akihiko's space before settling on Yuuji's butt, then up to Akihiko's eye. One second later, a fantasy formed into his head that shouldn't have happened!!

Those wayward thoughts made anything else afterwards hard to form into words. And so when Akihiko asked him a question, he had almost forgotten why they were here! "Well...umm....ah...." Michi stumbled over he words because as he remembered the reason he was here, he wasn't sure he really wanted to bring up the conversation now, even though he knew he should. His mind really was in 'other places'.

He leaned over and put his hands on the desk getting gathering up his courage to some degree, "So...well I thought we should talk about how you and I are going to....mm...work out how we'll do better...umm...at maintaining a normal everyday relationship. So you and Ishi-san can have no problems...and so I don't cause you anymore problems." Yeah...Ok so he kind of stapled all his thoughts together there because what he really meant to say was that he wanted to drag Akihiko over the desk and passionately take that mouth upon his own. His vivid imagination had given the large desk quite a workout already.

MIchi glanced over at Yuuji hoping that he had said things right. Praying that he didn't accidentally insert what he was really thinking into what he had said. Usually he was much more straight forward but today he felt just a tad...awkward. However,he did look at the letter and tried to make out what Akihiko was so pleased about.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:58 pm
User Image

Akihiko blinked, "Huh?" he looked at Michi as if he had grown a second head.
And Yuuji had to try desperately to hide his amusement at the look on his cousin's face.
"Michi what did... where did..." Narcissus glanced to Takagi then back at the young man across his desk. "What?"
By now Yuuji couldn't help it and he sat down, one hand over his face to just try and not burst into outright laughter. "Nice delivery, Michi-kun."
Narcissus rolled his eyes, "Well I'm glad you find it funny. I'm confused as hell." he then pushed the letter over to Tanaka. "That which you're craning your neck to see is a job offer. NHK is doing a film production that starts filming in June for a Japanese 'Phantom of the Opera'. They want me for their cast." the musician replied with a slight smirk, leaning back in his chair and taking up the cup of green tea. "Apparently my demon with Shou made an impact. They want me for their Phantom. I'm thinking about accepting, though I need to talk it over with Ruki first."
"I'd ask if you can act but we all know you can even when we don't realize you are." Yuuji said, crossing one leg over the other. "And really, Michi-kun is being serious, Akihiko."
"About what?"
"About the two of you! Damn, you're thick today."
The young tiger sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose for a moment before looking over to Tanaka. "Well sit down at least if we're going to have this conversation."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:00 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou walked with Mi-chan and Haru into the studio. He could hear Naoko playing piano and he smiled brightly.

Sai within Mi-chan smiled brightly as well. For different reasons. That was his brother he could see on stage...and for once, he was whole...well, not so much whole but just himself. Inside another person's body. Ugh. That was the awkward part. Naoko would never believe him either.

The Star sat down in a seat pulling Mi-chan down beside him while Naoko played. The sounds drifted within Shou's ears and he seemed to relax. While doing so, his mind drifted but inside his head a curious though occurred. If you are not a song, then what are you, voice in my head? The broken mirrors in Shou's mind illuminated flickering rays of light out from the red giant displaying fragments of memories. As if it were seeking something...someone. It's light flickered and played across the small moon catching it into its orbit as soon as it was close enough. The spin of the red giant seemed to settle as it collected the small moon. Obviously not realizing that the moon was not the small sun previously in its orbit prior.

"Of course, you're Katsumi." muttered Shou under his breath as he looked at Mi-chan. What the heck was he thinking? Glancing back up at Naoko though, his mind's eye suddenly caught a different scene that started to play within his head.

"Come watch, Asato-kun." Shou spoke, patting the sofa beside him, dark eyes trained on the screen.
"First day of the procedure. The patient is sedated and restrained."
"Sir, I..."
A man in white surgical garb with a mask, goggles, gloves, and cap on looked to the cameraman. It would be impossible to tell who this surgeon was... but Shou knew him well.
The Doctor...

From there on, Shou paled horrified of what he saw within himself as he gripped the chair. But when had he been with Hiroki Asato? When had he... who had done this to him!? The memory was disjointed and not everything was clear but it disturbed the Star's inner core. What....Who...Is that me!? He couldn't see all of it, but he felt the bourbon within his hands. He never drank bourbon before.... His eyes saw static and those images started reflecting randomly across the broken mirrors as if this memory was trying to justify its existence within the star's brain.

"Shou! Wake up." snapped Haru and Shou practically jumped out of his seat with a small strangled yell surprising Haru completely. "Whoa!" Haru captured the star in his arms and held him in place. "I am sorry Shou. I didn't mean to scare you."

"No...ah..no...you woke me from a Nightmare. I...I...don't know what...why..." Shou seemed a bit disoriented as he stood there and Haru carefully held Shou. Just to make sure that Shou didn't fall.

"You're probably just tired from seeing Nakai-san last night. Look...sit back down, I'll get you some water then we can get to work and review the videos." Haru helped Shou sit back down and then glanced over at Mi-chan, who had left her seat and had walked over to sit down nearby Naoko while he played. That seemed odd to Haru. Normally, Mi-chan wasn't so...intent on Naoko's piano skills but it seemed like today, Katsumi was sincerely interested.

Mi-chan smiled holding her heels with one hand leaving her feet free. Screw the shoes. They made Sai's feet hurt! Naoko's music had drawn Sai near. He wanted to watch those fingers play. Wanted to sit there beside his brother. Just himself even if he wasn't quite himself. It was strange being alone in his head but his ears could hear so clearly Naoko's passion. "Your music is always enchanting to me." he said quietly as he watched. Although, those words might have seemed quite strange coming from Mi-chan's lips. " Sometimes I wish I could play like that...."

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Yes...Paris. Somewhere filled with history and culture. Besides, Akihiko speaks French so it will give him a chance to use those skills. Why feel lame? Shou's been all around the world. But I don't think he's ever been camping." commented Izzy as he finally felt himself feeling more at ease now. With only a few sniffles here and there, he was starting to feel like himself again.

"Then you better be aware of something, Shou is a Diva and if you thought Narcissus was bad then you best prepare yourself. Shou probably equals his Diva quality. I can't say he's worse. But he does like certain bottle water and he's very picky about fabric and clothes. He doesn't just have a private designer for any old reason. He's loves fashion and shopping and makeup. So you're going to have to get use to that, Nakai." mentioned Izzy as he took the Kleenex from Nakai's hands and pulled out several to wipe his eyes and nose. Soon he blowed his nose then slipped away to the bathroom to clean off his face.

"Uh... I can't promise they won't constantly hound you." He called out from the bathroom, "But more body protection will be happening because they will be looking for any way to get close to you. Oh I bet Akihiko has already called for more security at the doors of Ohayou. He's probably already guessing the response of Shou's fans concerning you. Ha! Naoko-kun and you do look a like at a glance. But he'll need a few more pounds of muscle to match your chest. You better not go shirtless for awhile if you want the fans to believe that." Izzy walked out of the bathroom feeling a lot more human and less like a crying child. Ugh. He hated when he cried.

"And yes...I'll be at your show. You know we're going to have to make one more venue for you to play at now. Lots of unhappy new fans are upset that they missed you when you came around the first time. But NO...I don't want your fans hunting me down. You better not tell them to do that. Shou's fans would do it. No doubt!" His finger started wagging in Nakai's direction as Izzy became more himself again. "You're so much trouble! Shou may not know what he's getting into with this relationship! Good grief!"

the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Ok...he should never said anything at all. That look on Akihiko's face was enough to make Michi want to totally take back everything he said. "Uh......." Ok that was all he could get out of his mouth and from here he just let Yuuji take over. So quickly he took up that letter and started reading. "Oh wow." exclaimed Michi, quick to change the subject. "NHK? That's great! I've not seen Phantom of the Opera before. Even though I do know of the play." he admitted then handed the letter back to Akihiko.

"I remember that concert. Your demon was really good. Well you both were really good that night. It was a great story. And, your voices together, I think that you balanced each other perfectly." Michi did remember watching the show. The good parts of it. Those moments were incredible and sort of lost in the chaos afterwards. However, Michi had picked up the DVD and watched the Charity event in the quiet of his own room. It actually was better the second time around. Because he wasn't panicking with the aftermath.

Michi finally sat down though, however, he didn't know where to start. In fact, he just sat there wanting to talk about anything else. His hands grasped in his lap and he seriously couldn't think of anything to say. His eyes drifted over to Yuuji and his brow crinkled with his own lack of ability. How was he suppose to talk to Akihiko about this? All he could say is, "What ....can I do to make things easier on you?"

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:49 pm

Amber eyes were closed, everything simply having fallen away from his world as Naoko played. He didn't worry about who was listening or if there were fans or what Shou would say or how much better Ko and Narcissus were at the keys than him. No... this was what Naoko loved most in the world... More than any lover, more even than Sai... These cold keys that warmed beneath the touch of his fingers and brought forth the sweetest sounds imaginable.
There was movement at his side, but the blond didn't open his eyes as he continued to play.
He did however... speak. "I wasn't aware you listened to my work, Katsumi-san." Naoko said, moving one hand over the other to hit a bridge chord before returning to it's original position. "It just takes practice... lots and lots of practice."
Amber eyes opened then and Naoko glanced at Mi-chan, his fingers still skillfully running over the keys without missing a beat.
"My brother used to sit there and listen to me play when we were younger, though he never has time to do so now." he continued, fingers slowly down with the beat of the song then speeding back up. "You should learn an instrument."

User Image

The light focused Katsumi, the young man looked up and out toward the red giant that seemed to draw his little ice moon closer...
But then the ice began to reflect... catching Azriel's own memories and spiraling them outward toward the sun who's orbit he was locked within. The tiny prison of frozen crystal lit up with images... memories and moments and words and screams...
"Dame..." Katsu whispered, seeing different parts of the same memory playing around him in his prison. Claws reached out, ripping bloody grooves into the ice surfaces that showed the terror and the horror that the young man's body had felt so many years ago.
Screaming at the memories, Azriel struck out at anything within reach, clawing and scratching as his fingers bled from the cold and his frantic movements.
"THESE ARE MINE! STOP LOOKING!" Katsumi cried out at Shou, tears in his eyes. "THEY ARE NOT YOURS, SHOU! STOP IT! DAME!"

User Image

User Image

"Course mister perfect would speak French. Makes sense." Nakai said, rolling his eyes and standing as if he gave up. "Well least I can speak English, so HA! Have him beat somewhere..."
The blond was smiling of course, joking about Izzy's partner was quite fun actually. He grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge, two actually, handing one to Izzy.
"Look, you worry too much. I'm perfectly fine with shopping and Shou can handle fashion and makeup for the both of us." the blond said with a large smile. "I don't care if he's a diva because at least he's not a cold diva. Your boyfriend on the other hand looks like he would bite your head off if you so much as uttered a word to him when in diva mode."
Kai plopped down on his couch when Izzy ran off to the bathroom, taking a few long sips of the ice cold water. "So keep my clothes on... didn't you already lecture me about that once today?" the guitarist teased. "It's okay, Izzy. Really. I'm a big boy. I can handle myself."
Granted he hadn't exactly been able to do that last night in the club bathroom against a handful of pissed off thugs... but he wasn't going to let Izzy know that.
"I think Shou knows exactly what he's getting into. Fun!" Nakai winked. "And I promise I won't make him look bad. We were friends first... our relationship just skipped up to the next level is all."

User Image

Folding the letter up, Akihiko placed it to the side of his desk. He would have to give it some serious thought.
"I did promise Ruki a vacation however... so I want his input before signing onto the project." the man's blue eyes focused on the letter for a moment before glancing back to Michi without so much as a single other muscle in the young tiger's body moving. "Easier? I don't think I follow."
Yuuji rolled his eyes, but said nothing... though he did fix his cousin with a glare that said plainly, 'you know what he means'.
Sighing softly, Narcissus leaned back in his chair, arms crossed over his chest and head tilted to the side slightly as he studied his friend and completely ignored Takagi. "Nothing you do will make it easier for me, Michi-kun. I'm trying to change my nature for the man I love. It's not an overnight process. Right now I'd much rather be home with him instead of dealing with Nakai's fiasco... but there's that and the paperwork here AND a meeting Asato has so kindly set up for me with Azriel-san tonight in regards to something I have planned. If those things didn't exist I would be getting ready for my tour. I don't have the luxury of spending time with Ruki like I did over Christmas and that's really the problem. What happened this morning was... well it was my fault. Not yours."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:43 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou sat back down as Haru walked away to get him some water. God...what had brought that terrifying scene to his head. He shuddered a moment and within him there was a heavy sigh. No...this wasn't stress. It didn't have anything to do with Kai....

But then there was a small sound in his head again. These are mine? Stop Looking...? Eh? His muse was off today. Really far off. So he thought back to his muse. I must really be having a bad day. But I didn't ask for these strange visions. And I can't even connect them to any songs I've written! I'm frustrated with you too...Stop yelling at me! Why are you yelling anyway? Why am I talking to myself? He held his head as Haru came back and handed him the water.

Shou drank several slips and then looked at Haru. "Let's get started. I need something to clear my head. Focusing on work should help. Ah....Ko's in class isn't he? I thought he'd want to see the videos."

"I'll let him know. He can see them tonight so we don't disturb his studies. Today he has a test. But I have a feeling that Ishihara-san's assistant is administering it today because of you."

"Me? What did I do....Oh....wait....that." Inside his head he chuckled a little, I hope Kai is having a good day today. He really is a good looking man. Although I can't believe Matsumoto-san would think I'd date....Naoko-kun. Muse? Are you there? Do you think Kai is cute too? Maybe something pleasurable to think about will change your mood? He glanced up at the piano and watched Naoko and Mi-chan. What about Mi-chan? What do you think? She...mm...actually he...Katsumi-kun is quite a mystery. Sometimes I think he tries to stare into my soul. He's hungry to be a success. Maybe that's why. After this tour....I think he will be. I hope he will be...what do you think my muse?

---

Mi-chan placed her fingers nearer to the keys but didn't touch them while realizing he had no idea if this person he was within knew anything about Naoko's music. Oh well, what could he do. He couldn't sound like an idiot. "I'm going on tour with you and Shou-san, so yes I've listened to your music. "

She looked down and realized her skirt had drifted up. Quickly fingertips rushed down to put everything into place. Ugh. How many people had he flashed already. Great. Sai looked over at Shou and just didn't know how he'd get back home. And where was ...Mi-chan. The real Mi-chan. "He did? I bet he loved hearing you play. I'm sure that it must have been a joy to him." Yes, truly it was a joy to Sai. Every sound that came from those lithe fingertips.

"I...well...yes, I should learn an instrument. Maybe you can teach me, piano one day. Although, I can play one small song on the piano. I'm not that good though." Sai remembered sitting at the piano with Naoko and playing a few simple songs. Although he didn't have Naoko's grace nor his flexible fingers. Sai had been envious a little when they were young. Maybe it was only because he had never found the right instrument. Shou loved guitar. But he also played a little piano....not like Naoko but it was acceptable. Was all his creative talent locked way within Shou? He sighed softly and his eyes returned to watching Naoko's fingertips. He wanted to lean his head on Naoko's shoulder, just like he did sometimes when he felt tired. But...he stopped himself. Naoko would think Mi-chan was crazy if he did that!

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"He's not Mr. Perfect!" said Izzy as his hands went to his hips in disagreement. Of course, he knew Kai was joking around so Izzy didn't fuss too much. Taking the water, he opened it and took a quick swig. "Maybe you can teach him to take off his mask every so often and enjoy being himself. Well, ok I'll admit when Narcissus is being diva like he's not warm. Shou is a lot more warm and playful but he can be fickle and a perfectionist. And you know if you're not careful he'll dress you up." Izzy snickered and then pointed out, "Another reason to keep your clothes on. So your boyfriend doesn't dress you up in something you might regret later." Izzy had seen Shou's closet. He knew that there were many strange and fascinating costumes in there. "Mm...of course you're a big boy. I just worry. I always worry. I don't know what I'd do if you got mauled by a pack of horny teenage girls."

"Well good, I hope neither of you make each other look bad. But if you do break it off Nakai...do it friendly. You don't want to backlash. It won't be like leaving Chiyou. You'll need to becareful because it could hit your career." Izzy went silent for a moment, then slowly walked out of the bathroom staring at his phone. "Great.....great....It's begun already. And NO I'm not dating you!" He held the phone out to Kai and showed him the tweets.

1st Tweet- Izzy Lucky seen walking into the apartment complex of Shou's supposed new boyfriend, Nakai!
2nd Tweet - Could there be a love triangle!?!
3rd Tweet - Let's find out! Nakai x Izzy? or Nakai x Shou?
4th Tweet - Wait I thought Izzy Lucky was dating Shou! What happened?
5th Tweet - No...I think he's dating Narcissus! They'd make a cute couple!
6th Tweet - Go to this link and read my pairing! http.....
7th Tweet - Oh wait, No Narcissus is Dating that other guy...Michi-san.
8th Tweet - Izzy Lucky gets around doesn't he....dang.
9th Tweet - THIS! Nakai x Izzy x Shou!
10th Tweet - I ship that!

"Nooo....NUUu...I don't get around." Izzy hung his head and wondered how the heck he became the big topic of this tweet fest. "It's not me! Ugh...when Akihiko sees this he's either going to laugh or get fussy!"

User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Michi's hands rested upon his chair but he wasn't at ease, "It's really hard to change one's nature Akihiko. You know that. If Ishi-san accepts you as you are, why change? I mean....unless it's only for yourself that you are." He knew that Akihiko was a jealous person but wouldn't it be more important to work on that problem first? "Yeah...I know you'd rather be at home, I just...well I just don't want you frustrated. And I want to be able to be friends and just....hang out. Even if we can't ...you know."

Why did this have to be so difficult!? "Well, I'm sure that you can fit time in your schedule. It's not like he's not living with you. I'm sure he understands too." answered Michi as he calmed himself thinking he had to consider Akihiko's world before his own. Even if his own world was driving him a bit crazy. "Yeah...ok...well maybe you should take a weekend off to get your sanity back and spend time with him. Some of these things you can hand off to other staff members right?" Michi really wasn't sure how to talk about all this anymore. Maybe it would all work out if Akihiko got time off. Maybe if he left things alone, it would all workout on its own, right? Sure...it had to. Akihiko has been under a lot of stress. That's what it had to be.

"Ok...well I just wanted to make sure we were...kind of clear about our relationship. Seems like things will be alright once you spend a few days with Ishi-san and clear up some of the backlog. Mm.. now I think I'm going to go be a good little pop star and go do work in the studio for a few hours to stay out of peoples' hair. If you need me, I'll be around but it sounds like you've a busy schedule." said Michi not really sure what else to say at this point except try to make things easier on everyone all around.

...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:02 pm

Naoko nodded as his fingers skipped over the keys then slowed down to a more romantic slow tempo. "I think he did. Sometimes." the blond whispered, amber eyes moving from the piano to glance at Katsumi beside him. "You would have to ask him and that is highly unlikely to happen since he is usually quite busy and can never make it to my performances these days." the pianist replied, fingers pausing for dramatic effect, before they fell along the keys like soft raindrops on a rainy spring morning. But then there was a smile on Naoko's lips. "But that's okay really... means there's always something I can show Sai when I see him again."
Again the blond fell into the song, momentarily forgetting that Mi-chan was there. His body swayed slightly with the music, amber eyes closed as Naoko felt every note, the music swelling dramatically as he neared the bridge into the piano solo of the song, for it actually had lyrics to go with it.
Lithe fingers stopped, a count of four... and then they continued into the ending chorus. "I am not a very good teacher, but if you really want to learn, I can try."

User Image

"They are NOT songs!" Azriel hissed, his anger within Shou's mind an almost palpable thing. Standing, Katsu pressed his forehead against the side of the ice moon, staring out at the giant red sun which he spun slowly around. "Sure, Kai's cute. Whatever." dark eyes narrowed at the notion that a change in subject would help things. "I don't belong here, Shou! I'm not your damned muse! I belong... I belong in someone else... I don't know how I got here but I shouldn't BE HERE!"
The bat blinked in confusion for a moment. "Me? I mean, Mi-chan? Mi-chan and Katsumi are um... they are very very talented. You should help him shine brightly, Shou. Really. Wouldn't it be nice to have two big stars for SMASH? It would certainly combat Ohayou..."
Okay, so Azriel figured that while he was stuck in here... he might as well try to get a little free press for himself. After all, if Shou thought he was this 'muse' or whatever... maybe it would prompt the peacock to help Mi-chan and Azriel both?

User Image

User Image

Nakai reached a hand up, scratching the side of his head in thought. "Well, I still haven't seen Shou without his mask. Which normally I would think was odd but he's just odd anyway so I figured it was normal for him, you know?" the blond tilted his head to the side before smiling... and then laughing. "Really though I love it to be honest. His whole air of mystery. If he feels like taking it off for me then I'm all for it, but hey... if now..." Kai shrugged his shoulders. "If not then I'm fine with that too. He did act a little weird though last night after we were making out in the kitchen... But I just chalked that up to him being drunk."
Crossing his ankles on the sofa, Nakai stared up at the ceiling while Izzy was still in the bathroom. "Jeez, you worry too much. Pack of horny teenage girls would be fine. So they'd strip me naked, right? No problem there. I'll just need to remember to carry around a spare pair of boxers just in case." at this he winked, seeing his friend come in from the bathroom.
For a few moments the guitarist just read the tweets, then the biggest smirk came to his lips. "Now wouldn't that just make Narcissus livid?" Nakai asked, sipping his water but giving Izzy the most sensually amused look he could muster. "Wouldn't be too bad though, you know... I'd suggest they add 'x Narcissus' to that ship but I'm not sure he and I in the same bed are the best of ideas." the blond laughed at this, finding it beyond hilarious. "You'd think they would realize we're not dating since you WERE my manager. Gods girls have way too much time to, what is it? 'ship that'?"
Then... Kai got the best idea...
He reached out, grabbing his phone and quickly tweeting something from his own twitter account. In truth he actually responded to the 10th tweet itself.

Sorry but I can't 'ship that', much as you want me to. You'll have to be content with Nakai x Shou. wink

Seconds later that tweet popped up on Izzy's phone too...

User Image

Blue eyes narrowed just slightly, "It's for us both that I'm changing. You know why, Michi and I shouldn't have to explain it again. If I could control my temper and my own sense of jealousy then I wouldn't need to change like this... but I can't and I haven't the time to try and I'd much rather NOT be worrying about Ruki being with someone else because I can't keep my own damn pants on." Akihiko replied, ending the sentence with a slight sigh, glancing at his cousin.
Yuuji just sat there, saying nothing, and instead reading emails on his phone.
The young tiger's gaze went back to his friend. "I'm frustrated about a great many things, Michi." Narcissus' tone was softer now oddly enough. "And yes I'm a little frustrated about you and I in a 'more than friends' sense... but I thought I handled it the best I could at the time. I wasn't thinking when I went into the bathroom this morning. I had only just woken up and so when I realized exactly what my body was telling me... I thought it best you stayed in the shower. I'm sorry if I upset you."
Reaching over to the side drawer, Narcissus opened it, taking out a couple of pieces of paper that were obviously letters he had meant to mail. One of them he handed to Michi and the other put in front of Yuuji.
"These are formal congratulations on your star-manager team. I was going to mail them but I thought perhaps I could just give them to you both instead. They're nothing important, just... business really." Akihiko added. "And I spoke with Asato earlier so I am planning on taking some time off after he's back in the office full time. He's here right now, though he shouldn't be... and if Asato's working, I need to be working too. I can get everything I need to be caught up on finished today, I hope, and then meet with Asato for dinner tonight. Tomorrow I'm hoping to start work on my own projects again... though... I do plan on checking in on both your work and Ruki's later in the week." an amused smile came to the musician's lips. "Asato and I both don't want my creativity stifled right now... so I need to get back in the studio before I explode. As for you..." and at this the young man pointed to his friend. "You need to work on lyrics more than dancing for a while. Get a few pieces to dance to first and then pop back into lessons. Honestly... Unless you want me to have someone else write your songs for you. You've but to ask, Michi-kun." Akihiko couldn't help his smile turning soft. "And you're never in my hair. You know that, right? I've always got time for you and Ruki... unless I literally DON'T have time like about to go on stage then you're on your own." he teased.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:56 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

What do you mean whatever? He's a very handsome man and...a nice friend. Besides after what happened to me a few days ago...you shouldn't be so cold about it. Being rejected is one thing but...I'm still trying to sort out why Pillow-san practically attacked me. Might tease him but I wasn't coming on to him. Shou sighed wondering why his muse seemed so grouchy. Wait, you're not my muse? what do you mean? Sometimes Shou had to wonder if about his head sometimes. If you shouldn't be here then, where you should you be?

The star sipped on the water watching the team pull down the video screen in preparation to show of his latest creations. He felt a little more comfortable now that work had begun. Slipping out his phone he looked over his Twitter and blinked when he saw some of the tweets about Izzy, Nakai and Narcissus plus himself. Oh...my.... "Maybe I should respond." he said with a slight smirk as he set down his water in a cup holder nearby.

Katsumi is very talented. Sometimes I think he likes me....other times, I think he really hates me. Probably both. This tour. Well....I think that it will propel Mi-chan to Pop Star status if he hits his marks. Ah...but you know muse...When I look at Katsumi, I don't know if that's the image that he wanted to make shine. Some musicians do this for money and status...and others do it for the love of the craft. I am the latter. My desire to go on stage and make music....well, it's in my heart and dreams. Mm...and while I don't like Narcissus right now, within that man is the same sort of desire. Whether or not he understands it, he'd go crazy without being creative. I'm sure that dealing with the office right now is frustrating him. But...back to Katsumi, when I look at him, I don't think he's found his dream yet. I feel when I hear him sing. It's not Azriel as he is....nor Mi-chan.....I think. But as for two big stars in SMASH? Well, I suppose. It's really the only safe place in SMASH...being at the top. Or being very close...like in my band. I suppose he'd want to be safe as well. A sigh came from Shou's lips and he glanced up at the stage. I don't need to combat Ohayou. My rivals aren't corporations. My rivals are flesh and blood with voices that charm the moon and stars. Mm....what do you think, Muse? Am I right about Katsumi? What do you dream about, Muse?

--------

"Oh....Well I hope he makes it to our...tour." commented Mi-chan now feeling really bad as Sai because he could never just see Naoko play on stage in person. For a short moment, he felt a little disappointed in himself but what could he do? His eyes glanced over at Shou and right now, might be the only time he could do this. Just be here with Naoko, without Shou taking his place. "I'm certain your brother loves your music and if he was here he'd probably be telling you that. I can imagine you are very important to him and well as your songs. They are really quite lovely."

Mi-chan, Sai continued to watch as his brother played. He wished like many years before, that he could join in the song and share the moment. But he never dared. No...Shou had dared and from Shou his talents bloomed. But Sai, he couldn't access any of the musical talents that Shou possessed. Well, had he tried? No....was he afraid...yes.

"You'd teach me?" Mi-chan's eyebrows lifted in surprise and a smile came across those lipsticked lips. "I'd like to...well...I don't know if I'll sound any good but...I'd like to try." His eyes followed the movements of those fingers which worked their magic while Mi-chan wiped sweaty palms across his skirt. "I don't think I'll be any good at this. But...I can try."

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Give him time. He might show you. I doubt he would have shown me at first but being stuck out on the water in a small boat, well it just happened." answered Izzy not even about to go into how Shou freaked out every time he saw the mirror in the boat. Nor how he hid it. Nor how he had to make a mask out of a sleeve of clothes to stabilize the star. Ugh....Those were stressful days. Even if Shou got better about it. And he couldn't even begin to mention that it was suspected that Shou wasn't the only one in that body. Way too many things to worry about. Maybe Kai wouldn't have to go through all Izzy had. However, Izzy did realize that both he and Shou were under immense stress and all those panic attacks probably had been Shou's fears playing out. Izzy's fears just waited until he got home right when he saw the shower. But that was getting better too. Thankfully.

"I'm glad you can be patient. I was just thinking if you were spending a long time with him you'd want to know what he looked like." the brown eyes drifted over to Kai considering what the man had said. Had Kai met the other...Shou without knowing it?

"How about an army of horny teenage girls. And if they strip you naked....umm...No lets not go there!" Izzy blushed a bit trying not to consider what the heck would happen and NO he didn't want to be there for that. OK maybe he did as a voyeur of course. Nakai was a good looking guy.

However, the tweets and Kai's face made his cheeks burn red! "Yes...Yes it will!" He could only imagine what Akihiko would do when he looked at his Tweet stream. Ugh! Nuuuuuuuuuu! "No...NO NO! We aren't shipping a 4 way! NO....I'm not in the middle of all that!" His fingers wagged furiously at Nakai as tried to clarify his position. Certainly not on the bottom of that pile! "Oh good grief, Nakai! You're terrible! And it would be worse if I was still your manager. " He put his head in his hands just trying to get the blush off his cheeks and try to get over the fact that everyone was pairing him up right now with his friends!

He took back his phone and sighed at the tweet, "Thank you for telling them that. I might actually avoid getting mauled by yours and Shou's fans."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 681 682 683 684 685 686 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas