Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
RATE THE PERSON ABOVE YOU [GAME/CHAT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 680 681 682 683 684 685 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Wanna Fly...
to the sky
37%
 37%  [ 173 ]
around the earth
14%
 14%  [ 68 ]
to another universe
47%
 47%  [ 215 ]
Total Votes : 456

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:03 pm
Oh you can i will hear you if you want?
.n_n.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:04 pm
yeah, we're willing to listen.  

Ronzalpha201

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:07 pm
Ok...well, we're currently coming up with events and bla bla for the site right? And it seems like everytime I make a suggestion, somebody takes it and implements it. When it was my idea. And I feel really bad about it.

Like I was talking to them about making a MOD run shop, because the inflation there is really bad right now due to one specific member. And well, I said that we should open a shop and run it at a set rate for the members. Then the other shops would have to compete with our prices and go lower or the same.

But another mod went ahead and made a thread for it already for discussion. And i'm mad about it because I should have been the one to do that because it was my idea. So i'm all pissed off about it.

And anyways...i've felt like I didn't fit in with them from the beginning, so now I feel even worse. *sniffles*  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:08 pm
x Glam Rock Kylie x
Ok...well, we're currently coming up with events and bla bla for the site right? And it seems like everytime I make a suggestion, somebody takes it and implements it. When it was my idea. And I feel really bad about it.

Like I was talking to them about making a MOD run shop, because the inflation there is really bad right now due to one specific member. And well, I said that we should open a shop and run it at a set rate for the members. Then the other shops would have to compete with our prices and go lower or the same.

But another mod went ahead and made a thread for it already for discussion. And i'm mad about it because I should have been the one to do that because it was my idea. So i'm all pissed off about it.

And anyways...i've felt like I didn't fit in with them from the beginning, so now I feel even worse. *sniffles*

i know how you feel, but deal with it. some people are like that and are very ignorant.  

Ronzalpha201

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:16 pm
Ronzalpha201
x Glam Rock Kylie x

i know how you feel, but deal with it. some people are like that and are very ignorant.

Well now you know in who trust and see the good thing is better now that in middle of something more important so you can take your space with that person and is ok you will have more ideas to come and more oportunities. With the MOD´s try to get better with one and then with the next one so you will get more of them like a friends and if something happen like the situation above you can count with the help of more MOD´s that you know.
.n_n.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:18 pm
Zhadgon
Ronzalpha201
x Glam Rock Kylie x

Well now you know in who trust and see the good thing is better now that in middle of something more important so you can take your space with that person and is ok you will have more ideas to come and more oportunities.
.n_n.

however, it could have happened by chance that he thought of it at the same time you did. if he persists, then you have a reason to complain.  

Ronzalpha201

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:21 pm
Ronzalpha201
Zhadgon
Ronzalpha201
x Glam Rock Kylie x

Well now you know in who trust and see the good thing is better now that in middle of something more important so you can take your space with that person and is ok you will have more ideas to come and more oportunities.
.n_n.

however, it could have happened by chance that he thought of it at the same time you did. if he persists, then you have a reason to complain.

Well no..it's not like that. I mean, "she" was like...this was talked bout so, i'll just go ahead and get it started. But I mean, I should have started the thread because it was my idea. *sighs* Oh...fawk it! I don't care.....*sighs*.......I know I sound like a whiny a** baby...but whatever.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:28 pm
x Glam Rock Kylie x
Ronzalpha201
Zhadgon
Ronzalpha201
x Glam Rock Kylie x

.n_n.

Well no..it's not like that. I mean, "she" was like...this was talked bout so, i'll just go ahead and get it started. But I mean, I should have started the thread because it was my idea. *sighs* Oh...fawk it! I don't care.....*sighs*.......I know I sound like a whiny a** baby...but whatever.

Well sometimes we woke up with the left foot, and some situations make even worst the day but try to relax and think in other things.
.n_n.  

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:29 pm
x Glam Rock Kylie x
Ronzalpha201
Zhadgon
Ronzalpha201
x Glam Rock Kylie x

.n_n.

oh, i see. that sucks for you. nothing i can really do. the most you can do is to take revenge and do the same to her...  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:40 pm
Meh...that won't solve anything. I don't know....I guess I'll just have to suck it up or whatever.  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:45 pm
x Glam Rock Kylie x
Meh...that won't solve anything. I don't know....I guess I'll just have to suck it up or whatever.

it might teach her a lesson, but you'll still have to suck it up.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:47 pm
I came to steal your heart away...
I have a feeling I missed drama.

What happened?

*(Rate please)*
...I walked away with a Soul Mate

Dameon the -V-

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:48 pm
cant see urs >< firefox is being gay again ><  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:48 pm
Dammie-kins
I came to steal your heart away...
I have a feeling I missed drama.

What happened?

*(Rate please)*
...I walked away with a Soul Mate

Drama is about my modship on Kinsaki.com. That's all. lol ^^

Not bad - 8.5/10 heart  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:50 pm
ahh, I'll keep my hands out of it.

I think I'm going to go make some coffee or tea...I'll be right back everyone

*leaves for a moment*
(Kylie your avatar reminds me of what my avatars GF would look like (No pick up line intended (or pun (or sexual humor (or anything that I have forgotten)))))  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 680 681 682 683 684 685 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games