Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:28 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Akihiko wanted to laugh... to just burst into full outright laughter at Hiroki's question. How were he and Izzy doing? Really?
But what came from the musician's lips was the truth and not some sarcastic remark or witty comeback meant to mock this married life that Hiroki seemed to remember from his own past. After all, Narcissus wouldn't have know married life if it bit him on the a**.
"Aside from the fact that I tried to rape our newest star this morning in my own bathroom, we're perfectly fine." Akihiko replied, taking a sip of his coffee.
Quickly however, the young tiger held up a hand, indicating that he meant to explain. "Michi and Yuuji stayed over at our place last night... well the last couple of nights really. I..." Narcissus sighed, running a hand through his hair. "I'm having problems adjusting to everything and my libido is trying to make me do something I know I'll regret. Between you and I, Asato... things were much easier when ojisan was running the show... at least up until the point he..."
Leaning forward, Akihiko put his coffee cup down and stood, hands in his pockets as he paced around the desk to look out the great windows that had the best view of Tokyo as far as he was concerned.
"I'm dealing with death and the knowledge that I've got a little brother... running around Ohayou trying to keep it from falling apart in your absence... trying to put together a spectacular tour... fighting urges to jump my best friend... and somewhere in there I'm supposed to keep a physical relationship with the perfect man..." Akihiko shook his head at the notion before laughing. "After the tour, and the outdoor gigs, I'm going on vacation. Ruki and I are going to Europe because damn it, Asato... I just can't take this. I know I shouldn't tell you these things because you're still on sick leave and gods if you hadn't come back..." turning to the man behind the desk, Narcissus shrugged. "I don't know what I would've done. You seriously gave me the biggest damn panic attack I've ever had... well no second biggest... first was a my grandfather's butler holding a gun to Ruki's head."
He was pacing, trying to physically let off some steam. "To be honest if Ruki and I could just get some time together things would go smoother I think. He's working hard... I'm working hard... Nakai is making our lives miserable today of course but we're both making progress creatively. You're completely right on that though, Asato... I need to be able to artistically let all these pent up feelings and emotion out through my music... and I can't do that from behind this desk... or well, my desk." walking forward, Akihiko stood on the opposite side of the desk once more, placing both of his hands on the flat surface and leaning down to smile at Hiroki. "Point is... I'm damn glad you're back, Asato."
Standing once more, the young Koyasu nodded. "I'll have Chiyou's payroll moved back here. Give him a few weeks before we start requesting lyrics so he can get over all these changes... or at least cope with them a bit easier. And to be perfectly honest I'm glad you're upping security. Yuuji was driving himself insane just keeping up with me, let alone Ruki and Michi and you and gods knows who else."
Grabbing his coffee cup, Akihiko sat down once again. The way he moved and paced and spoke would've reminded Hiroki, strangely, of the kitten. Both men had a tendency to walk when agitated... though usually Katsumi's actions were far more dangerous than those of Narcissus.
He leaned back, crossing one leg over the other at the knee. "I'd like that chance to really. There are so many things I want to talk to Katsumi about... but to be honest I'm a bit afraid to pry too deeply with him." though he wouldn't exactly explain why.
Akihiko planned on keeping the secret that Azriel had tried to throttle him in that dressing room from the megane-clad man if he could.
He took a sip of coffee, was about to say something further then thought better of it and took another drink. "Yes well this angry diva is going to show up on your doorstep only if I can't get my way... which shouldn't be often since I'm partly in charge now." Akihiko said with a teasing wink. "Besides... punching you isn't on my priority list any more. I've forgiven it... all of it... though I do hope you've forgiven me for some of my own... rash stupidity... gods knows there's been enough of it. But AS FOR NAKAI..." and at this the young tiger tapped his nails on the arm of his chair. "I really don't like the man personally, but I think it's because we're too alike in too many ways. He's challenging me by doing this... at the very least it's a barb or a thorn in my side... even without Ruki telling me what Nakai's reasons are yet... I can tell that."
Sighing, Akihiko leaned his head back and closed his eyes before staring up at the ceiling. "How does it feel to sit there, Asato?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:14 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

The world has....changed

Hiroki coughed suddenly with the shock of Akihiko's words. He practically spewed coffee and raced his fingers to the box of Kleenex near by to wipe up the mess of brown dots that spattered the table. "What!?" Of course, Hiroki's face paled and his chest tightened just a little. That last part stung just a bit. He was still healing after all. Akihiko never ceased to amaze the older man. He always found something to shake his tree! "Wait wait...why were you going after Michi when Izzy was with you at home?" Ok that seemed just a little out there even for Akihiko.

"Yes, I'm glad I"m back too." Even though he was still suppose to be home for the next few days. Obviously, those days would be half days...or 3/4 days. Oh hell, he already knew it would be full days. Who was he fooling here? "Of course it was easier. You were spoiled, I fixed everything you messed up and Aki paid for it. Very convenient for you but taxing on me. " pointed out Hiroki none too shy about that matter. Akihiko was spoiled and Hiroki knew it. Reality had come crashing in recently and that whole simple world shattered.

"Yes...I do understand. Maybe more than most. I've been dealing with these issues as well. You're not alone in the matter I can assure you. Except for the tour part. Me on stage would be a catastrophe if I ever saw one. I don't want to even consider that notion." He tossed the Kleenex into the trash then sighed as he looked back up at Akihiko, "Well, I'm here now even though I should be in bed still. However, hearing all this makes me thing that I should be sleeping on a cot in the office." Hiroki shook his head then tried to sip his coffee again praying that Akihiko would not give him another shocking bit of news.

"Mm... take this weekend off with Izzy and pull yourself together. Go create music with your band or do something creative. I don't care what. But you'll be useless here with all that going on in your head. But then...get back to work on your tour. Don't make me come down there and sing with your band and try to fill your shoes. You know I'm a lousy singer." Yes, it was a threat in a way, Hiroki's singing was terrible even by normal standards. But then he smiled a little, at least Akihiko wanted him back here.

"I'll probably send Chiyou some work earlier than that. Considering what Nakai has done, it might be good to give the young man a place to pour out his emotions. He's a creative too." At least Hiroki understood that side of the talent world. People like that needed outlets.

Hiroki stayed at his desk while Akihiko paced. Yes, this did remind him of Katsumi and sometimes he was just a bit surprised how much the brothers were alike for having not grown up too long together. Although he preferred Akihiko's pacing to Katsumi's in more ways than one. But the Kitten had lessened his aggression against Hiroki over time. And that eased Hiroki's mind quite a bit. Although, if he would have told others about his world with Katsumi in detail they probably would have called the Kitten abusive back then. Katsumi was a bit more...gentle now. Mm...but that didn't apply to everyone else. "I think it will be awhile before Katsumi understands how you fit into his world. I don't think he knows yet where he fits in some days." That was the only offering of insight he could give at the moment. Katsumi had problems....and Hiroki didn't want Akihiko to be caught in the midst of them. Especially when Akihiko was not too stable himself these days. Maybe in a few years when the young man felt secure with his partner, secure in his career....maybe?

"Hah! Then I'll make sure I lock the door, brat." Hiroki smirked and set down his mug then leaned back in the chair looking over it's headrest toward the sky. "Oh well that's good. I really hate it when you get in that mood. I don't need another broken nose." He let the chair guide him back forward so he was facing Akihiko once more. " I've forgiven you for most of your...rash stupidity. Except maybe that one day. But we won't go there. Yes...as for Nakai." Hiroki tilted his head, "He's enough like you in the music industry. But I'm not sure he's completely selfish like you can be. I think he might have cared some for Chiyou. Although, he's got abysmal relationship skills. Mm...maybe he is more like you than I imagined." With that Hiroki just paused trying to absorb everything. "Although I can only imagine that being in a relationship with Shou might be more than most could handle." groaned Hiroki thinking of the possible media disaster this could become.

It was then a sudden question caught his ear. It was a difficult one to answer even though he tried, "I...well....mm...It still doesn't feel real. The room still smells like him even though it was cleaned. Maybe that's because I liked the furniture in here too much. Aki was always about creature comforts. The leather of this chair reminds me of the sedan. Then I wonder if he was trying to tell me something with this leather here and there. Or maybe that's not it at all. He just knew I had similar tastes. But still, it feels strange like I should still be sitting where you are right now preparing to take notes for the man who was my boss. I never had aspirations for this chair. I thought I would have been retiring with Aki. Not here. But here I am." He gazed at Akihiko for a moment then brushed the hair away from his eyes. Akihiko wasn't Aki but sometimes he caught a glimmer of the man in him. Asato wasn't Aki either but he had a feeling that Akihiko saw Aki's reflection in him, in certain ways. Asato was silent for a moment afterwards staring up at the same ceiling with Akihiko.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:12 pm
User Image

"So... remind me exactly... why would you specifically care if I were shown in the magazines in my boxers?" Nakai asked, a very slight hardness coming into his amber eyes. "I mean, heaven forbid someone sees me without a shirt..." he rolled his eyes. "Honestly... I answered the door, Izzy. It's not like I walked out of this complex to grab a coffee in my skivvies."
Sure, he knew Lucky was a bit more prudish than himself... a few seconds in an alleyway had told him that much long ago, but the guitarist didn't understand why it was even this man's business to begin with.
After all, Izzy wasn't his manager anymore.
For the moment, Kai just ignored the food. Sure he was hungry and it really did smell good, but the man wanted to get this conversation to the point. Politely chit-chatting wasn't something one did when they were anticipating a nuclear sized explosion of "how could you" from the opposing conversationalist... which was precisely what Nakai DID expect.
One blond eyebrow rose, "Wait, you think I can't handle where I've elevated myself? My damn shows weren't even selling out, Izzy and to be perfectly honest a part of me thinks it's because I wasn't getting the sort of promotional backing that I should've been. I mean I've been playing music a while now... but then you and Tanaka-san show up on the golden boy's arms and you're the talk of the whole damn country... when said country isn't talking about Shou that is. So... I just did what you did, Izzy. I latched onto a star that could sell out a crowd... and now look at it." Nakai smirked slightly, quite pleased with himself. "Rest of my tour's completely sold out. Amazing what one night of dancing and a kiss can do for your popularity... when it's the right person in your arms... isn't it? Being Shou's boyfriend really does have it's perks."
Okay, so perhaps Nakai was pushing a button he shouldn't and he knew it... but really he didn't care. To him, Izzy had shacked up with Akihiko and was now in high demand in the music business. The same was obvious with that Michi Tanaka as well.
"I've been wondering, Izzy... which one of you does Narcissus prefer anyway? I can't keep track of who's at his side more these days... even given your manager status. Or are you even still doing that?" he asked, tilting his head to the side slightly.
The guitarist hadn't moved however, his chin still on his arms and his arms over one knee as he sat there, staring at his ex-manager, naught but a coffee table between them.
"Then yell." Nakai replied honestly, his gaze unmoving and unreadable for the most part. "Yell all you want at me. I left Chiyou. Why? Because he was holding me back. I liked the 'kid' though, really. But do you have ANY idea what it was like living with him? Things exploded in showers of glass when he dropped them or tripped into them... I couldn't even sleep because I never got a moment to myself. I was always taking care of him, which yeah he needed, but I'd spend all night in the kitchen writing lyrics and music then fall asleep in bed only to be woken to an explosion of hot coffee on my crotch because the 'kid' tripped... and that's just ONE example."
Sure, he hadn't exactly talked about Chiyou like that to Shou... but there was more here than Izzy not being his manager anymore.
"The 'kid' was in love with you and I became his sloppy seconds which at first wasn't bad but then you were thought dead and he got so clingy that I couldn't breathe half the time. I'm not the type to settle in one place and you KNOW it... especially since you yourself fancy a man who likes to roam. So I left Chiyou and decided to aim a bit higher on the dating totem pole. Just lucky that Shou caught one of my shows and we hit it off backstage." the blond tilted his head ever so slightly to the side. "Or is this less about Chiyou and more about Shou? He's your friend... maybe even more though that's just the media's speculation. I can't say one way or another because I've been practically ignored by you up until now."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:54 pm
User Image

"Exactly." Yuuji replied, pointing a finger at his star. "They love each other and I think they're happy together... happier if the world would get out of their way true but tossing you into the mix is only going to pull them apart thus we have to make sure you keep your hands to yourself." the man sighed slightly before giving a small laugh. "And that my cousin can keep his pants on too of course."
Takagi pulled out his wallet, taking out the proper amount of yen to pay for their breakfast. "Yes. When he comes back exactly I'm not sure but until then Akihiko's our boss." he groaned at that. "Seriously... really don't like him being my boss... it's almost demeaning..." the man teased. "Don't worry. You won't be working for SMASH. Even if things went south, I'm sure MeKA would take you on in that event. Ishi-san really did seem to take a shine to you, Michi-kun."
Tossing back the last of his coffee and draining the cup, Yuuji rose one eyebrow at Tanaka and just stared at him for a long moment. "I suppose he can't..." the man spoke, leaving it at that.
No... Akihiko was possessive of Michi... if he wasn't he wouldn't be financing his friend personally like this... but Takagi didn't want to get into a conversation about just how much his cousin was trying to control the board in this instance.
Mainly because he doubted Narcissus had as much control as he thought he did.
"Yeah... I might..." Yuuji whispered before his phone went off, glad for the distraction away from the thought of his son. "Oh... well Hiroki-san's back at work even now. Guess we should at least pop in and pay our respects to the new boss, hmm?" he pocketed his cell, standing now that breakfast was finished with. "Let's head to the studio. Maybe with Hiroki-san around, Akihiko will be in a better mood for this chat you two need to have."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:38 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"Why?" Izzy wondered sometimes if stars were just too stupid to think past the mic or in this case guitar in the hand. "Because you've an image to maintain. And you shouldn't be offering up such a fanciful sight for any Tom, d**k or Daisy to post on their latest tweet. Did you ever think of how much you could sell a good photo shoot for involving boxers? A lot more with sight unseen. That's for sure." And yes, Izzy was a lot more prude than Nakai and Akihiko. He preferred most things kept discreet. However, he knew the value of certain media and understood how one obtained greater interest and popularity.

Izzy bit his lip as he listened to the man very acidic remarks. In fact, he kept himself utterly quiet through every stabbing moment. The blond didn't need to get up to throw daggers at Izzy. No...Nakai's mouth surely could do all that on it's own. He knew that Nakai was trying to push every button. And there was a moment that Izzy almost said. Screw this. But...those last few remarks caused his brown doe eyes to harden. His gaze lifted and and latched on to those amber eyes before he finally spoke. The intensity that backed that gaze was enough to let Nakai know, that it was his turn.

"You seem to think that I used Narcissus to elevate myself. While the fact is, it was a viral video by some young girl in Hawaii that really got this all started along with Shou. The very man you're using right now for your quick rise to fame. You see, Shou and I spoke at lengths when we were lost at sea. He wanted me to strike out on my own, and he proved to me that I had the voice to do it. When you've almost died and are stuck on a boat for weeks on the ocean, you start to reevaluate your path in life. I had no intention of going back to managing Narcissus or anyone at the time. At that point in my life, I had considered signing with MeKA." He didn't explain his connection to the label. But maybe Nakai knew. At this point, he didn't care. His words were stern and to the point, he'd not mince words with a man that had accepted being sloppy seconds and was more concerned about his own popularity while others were suffering at the time.

"Once I got back to the States, I had all the intention of dropping Ohayou and going my own way, But Narcissus came to LA and he apologized. Not a cheap insincere apology but a real heartfelt apology. Many things happened that week but in the end, it was not Narcissus that got me on that stage, nor Narcissus that wrote the music behind my words. It was Shou. So don't you even start pushing my buttons on things you've no facts about. You can blame Narcissus for many things but that is not his doing at all. In fact, I'm sure back then, he wished I would just be a manager and not be a singer at all."

"But as for Michi, I won't deny it. Narcissus is fond of him and has helped pave his way. " He wouldn't lie about that situation but a low grumble was under his breath as he spoke the next line, "Unlike you and your media blitz last night, Narcissus' private life, is that - Private."

He had totally skip over Nakai's moves with Shou and Chiyou until now. Izzy was angry and his finger tips moved slowly to his face. He pushed his glasses up upon his nose and his gaze flicked back to the blond. Izzy's sharp words were controlled just as Nakai seemed to be, but his professionalism was holding him together at least for this portion of their conversation. "According to the financials, you are getting plenty of promotion for your tour considering you begged Narcissus to send you on tour quickly to get away from Chiyou. Yes, I was told about that, Nakai. So, if you're thinking that you weren't being promoted properly especially when you pushed to get out so quickly, that's your own damn fault. I already know how much money was sunk into your tour to take it to the stage that fast. Normally, promotional videos, and advertisements are carefully placed along with various photo shoots and specific talk shows. But you bypassed much of that to get on the road."

His lips tightened as his fingers pulled away from his glasses to slide down to his lap. "I also looked at your studio time and while Chiyou is a clingy, blind young man that does need help, you weren't hitting the Studio as much during the time I was lost at Sea only going back when Nezumi-san pushed you to get moving. Yes, I know you were probably mad at me from not jumping from my disaster in Hawaii to take up work again with you. But I wasn't mentally capable of that at the time. I could apologize for it. But I won't, it wasn't my fault. It might have appeared I was getting it on big, but I was scared half to death of being away from Shou, who saved my life when I stood there frozen in the face of that giant wave. I couldn't even getting into the shower because I was afraid of drowning! I had nightmares and the only way I could get them out was to follow Shou's idea, sing! I could cry on stage...and Shou'd be right there. And while we were in LA, he was, but when I came home we both know that had to change. So Narcissus bless his selfish soul tried his best to help me put my world back together while he was going through his own hell."

His next words hinted on sarcasm and anger as he pointed out, "Not that any of this matters to you. You were just having trouble getting to sleep at night because the boyfriend you shacked up with was desperate. Yes, I know Chiyou was miserable from his lost of sight and the thought of losing me. But...Ohayou also offered plenty of services he refused to take. You probably knew this since you were taking 'sloppy seconds.' Yet you still stuck around. So...being bound to him or him cramping your style, wasn't his fault...but yours! So don't give me boo hoo about you being stuck with him! It's not your style, Nakai. And for the record, I knew what you were like the moment you tried to 'convince' me to be a third with Naoko-kun. You had no respect for me, or him in that alley!"

Right now, he would have happily thrown hot coffee on Nakai's crotch too for being such a jerk. Izzy's emotions were very clear upon his face as he spoke very pointedly about this one thing, "But as for Shou. He's not just a friend, he's one of my dearest friends. He's like a brother to me; a gentle...exotic soul under all that makeup." There was a sigh from his lips as if some things he couldn't help, " I've already seen him hurt terribly by his now ex lover in LA and there was nothing I could do. I don't want him hurt again by a man that has little regard for his bed time companions!" It was obvious that Izzy cared deeply for Shou. Their bond on the ocean had not been diminished by the security of land. Even though they were separated by music companies, and sometimes Narcissus' stupidity, that connection was still constant. Although, Izzy knew he had probably hurt Shou when he had rejected him, and this hook up with Nakai, he couldn't help but feel responsible.

But then he backed up one more step to a previous question. This time, he just tilted his head and stared at Nakai, "And no...I don't think you're ready to be Shou's boyfriend. I don't think you could handle him if you really knew him. And no, I don't think you really know what you've gotten yourself into Nakai. I really don't."

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:48 am
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

Michi sighed at the laughed. He and Akihiko really did have a problem, didn't they? Then he groaned, "Keeping Akihiko's pants on is a priority. Because if he takes them off, I'll need you to perform a few ninja moves so I don't do anything dumb. He was partially teasing with that, he did have some willpower but then again, if Akihiko were ever naked in the same room. Maybe his will power wouldn't be so...strong. In an instant he was thinking about Akihiko's soft creamy skin under his fingertips and those low whispers of desire. CRAP!!! STOP THINKING ABOUT THAT!!

"Hah...I'm sure that you don't like that. But...I think Akihiko is too busy right now to even pick on you so I wouldn't worry too much." He smiled slightly then looked at the money that Yuuji had pulled out. Yes, they should probably leave soon. Even though, Michi really didn't want to confront a stressed out and busy Akihiko right now. However, it needed to be done. Didn't it?

Michi didn't realize that his friend might be possessive over him. Truly, he thought it impossible. He didn't think about the money or the help with the music. He just thought of Akihiko as a friend in that regard. If he had understood the depths of Akihiko's possessive nature maybe he would have realized other things. However, he was fairly naive of that depth.

When Yuuji told him about Hiroki's return, Michi's smile brightened and he almost cheered! "That's great! Wait....wasn't he suppose to be out until next week? Did the doctors let him go early? If so, that's fine but...if not, we better make sure he doesn't over do it. " Michi got up and pulled his coat tighter around him. "Sounds good. Hopefully you're right and Akihiko will be in better spirits."

Soon he was walking out of the Cafe with Yuuji to go find the car and head to Ohayou. The underground garage had more cars in the media section than usual. Obviously Nakai's news had sent the media scurrying to Ohayou's doors. The company could use some publicity but Michi wasn't sure what to think of it. He glanced at Yuuji as they circled around heading to the assigned parking, "Man...Nakai really did catch some attention. Dang....What do they expect to find out from him anyway?"

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:20 pm
User Image
User Image

"My lipstick is in the dressing room." Katsumi replied, only a part of his mind remaining behind to carry on the conversation.
After all, it would be a shame if Shou got suspicious of anything... so he had to respond... didn't he?
"Well... introducing me to him is certainly a good start... but I've no idea what you would ever do with me." he added with a teasing smirk...

Then everything spiraled out of control.

Katsumi felt himself falling, physically he was still standing there, but it was like an immense force was pulling him mentally in deeper and deeper. Thoughts and feelings rushed past the young man's reader, bits and pieces like broken mirrors swirling into a tunnel that he could not quite understand. Nakai in clubbing clothes, pizza, beer, guitars, kissing, a kitchen floor, teasing winks and touches and words and flashes of smiles half glimpsed as the swirl around him became an almost tangible vortex.
Mentally... Katsumi screamed in pain as he was forced through the proverbial 'eye of the needle' and passed from one consciousness into another, neither his own and each just as confusing as the other.
Again the mirrors swirled around him with a mind of it's own. Nakai in blue boxers, blushing cheeks, stroking fingers, kissing and pale skin and sheets and the overwhelming feeling of regret.
Azriel tilted his head to the side within his own mind... regret? They were dating so where was the regret? Nakai and Shou were together so there should be no regret...
He didn't understand... couldn't really comprehend regret as an emotion even...
As the bat turned in the new vortex he felt it... saw it... glimpsed back within himself through his mind's eye and saw something wrong... or maybe it wasn't wrong and it was right and he was wrong or had he forgotten or...
Again Katsumi screamed, this time out of pure fear... reaching back for the memory and the fragments of his mind that was laid bare for the view of Shou... but something else was there... something between himself and the image of Hiroki that he recalled and yet could not remember...
"ASATO!" Azriel's gut wrenching scream echoed through the head space he found himself falling deeper into.
Something was wrong! This wasn't supposed to happen!
Nails grasped the shards that swirled, clawing at them and using their sharp edges to pull himself back toward the consciousness that was his own. The mirror's jagged edged broke his skin, blood making the ascent slick and painful. But he knew pain. Pain he could bear. Someone seeing into his innermost mind...
The force was too strong however and as Azriel clung to a broken shard with all the strength he could muster, the image in his mind changed to a dark room, lit only by the end of a burning cigar and the smell of it thick in the air.
"OTOUSAN!" Katsumi screamed before his body gave way and he plummeted into the depths of Shou's own mind, flinging the second consciousness... the one that had been trying to see into the bat's world, forward in the opposite direction.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:51 pm
User Image

Akihiko rolled his eyes. "I don't know and don't ask me why either. I just did. Impulse or some unrequited desire or ******** if I know." the musician replied, waving a hand in the air dismissively about it. "Michi was there and wet and soapy and in my shower and I just had this urge." sighing, Akihiko glanced to Hiroki for a moment. "Don't you DARE sleep in the office. I will personally come in here and drag your a** back to the estate. Besides, you want to be spending this time with Katsumi anyway before he ends up having to tour at some point. Then you won't get to see him for months."
Strangely enough, the young tiger sat up straight in his chair again, taking a sip from the cup of coffee, his blue gaze fixed on Hiroki. "Yes please don't steal my stage, Asato." he added with a slight smirk. "I'll take the weekend off then. I need it. My studio will suffice for creativity and you're probably right about Chiyou needing something to focus on." again the man sipped his coffee, "And I'm hardly useless as is. A pain in the a** and perhaps dangerous but not useless."
Akihiko leaned forward, setting the cup down on the desk once more, but his mind was elsewhere. He didn't really like Hiroki's answer about his little brother...
"Why would he not understand where he fits in the world?" the young Koyasu asked with one raised eyebrow. "It isn't as if he's just now popped out onto the world. Surely he's had plenty of time to figure out his path... though I don't blame you for saying he needs time to adjust to me. Hell... I need time to adjust to him."
But then Hiroki said something that, strangely enough, shut Narcissus up for a time. In fact, Akihiko said not a word for a good many minutes.
"No... I suppose we shouldn't go there..." he eventually whispered, blue gaze averted from the man behind the desk and instead staring out the windows behind the elephant. "For what it's worth though..." and at this those blue eyes flickered back to lock on Hiroki's own gaze. "I'm sorry."
And it seemed sincere... especially since Akihiko appeared to be quite uncomfortable saying it and he quickly moved onto another subject. "Here you are... company chairman, or co-chairman, filling shoes you've always looked up to. In truth I think you should find yourself lucky, Asato... You learned from the best and stepped up when the time rose for it." he fell silent then, strangely enough thinking the exact same thing as Hiroki.
Asato wasn't Aki but sometimes he caught a glimmer of the man in him. Akihiko wasn't Aki either but he had a feeling that Asato saw Aki's reflection in him.
"You're a kind man for that chair, Asato." Narcissus eventually whispered. "Kinder than me... and far more patient. I suppose I can follow you in some things." he added with a half smile. "But I'll deal with this business about Nakai. After all, there are bigger things you need to focus on than the out of control spiraling, be it up or down, of one star. I can at least do that much."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:08 pm
User Image

"Really? Narcissus' life is private? I seem to remember a scandal involving him on YOUR balcony in nothing but a bathrobe smoking a cigarette." Nakai replied coldly, his expression never changing as he sat there, staring at Izzy with hard eyes. "And another about him beating the hell out of people, supposedly you included but certainly getting into a fight with Hiroki Asato and his own cousin... though the latter was easily explained away with almost immediate precision." those amber eyes narrowed slightly, "And all this while nothing is done about things that mattered to me... YOUR attacker got off scot-free... as did whoever attacked Chiyou. If I hadn't known Narcissus were attacked I might've thought him unhinged enough to go after you but not what happened to the 'kid'. So okay he apologizes to you for being an a** and you just happen to go along with it. But see, I'm not Narcissus. Yeah, you can apologize about how I was handled all you want but I'm not going to forgive this so easily, Izzy. You were my manager. You were supposed to be looking out for me. I let it slide that you were soon Narcissus' manager too because I couldn't do anything about it... but then the s**t hit the fan and I haven't seen you for MONTHS and I get shoved onto this Nezumi who was a total flake! I don't even know the name of my new manager because you know what? I DO NOT CARE. I don't want to get to know him because I'm just waiting for the NEXT time something happens and I get passed off to the next in line. I'm sick of it!"
Sitting up full, both feet on the floor now, Nakai fixed the megane-clad man with a glare tinged with hatred. "Yes I begged to be sent on tour but I begged because I couldn't stand this anymore. Chiyou was driving me insane, Nezumi wasn't helping, and on the other side of things I had some of the upper echelons of Ohayou telling me I HAD to get on tour right this second. What did you expect me to do?! Would you have rather I stood there and said no? It would've been a breach of my contract! I by-passed all the proper channels because I HAD to. I was being told that I had to get out there because Narcissus wasn't ready. So I scrambled and worked my a** off to get on stage before I was ready. Yes a need to get away from Chiyou played a small part in there but the music's more important than that to me and you should've realized that. And no, I wasn't hitting the studio while you were gone. Wanna know why? Because there was a sobbing mess of a child star that I was dealing with. I couldn't get out of the damn house, Izzy. Believe me, I tried. Yeah, Nezumi pushed me to get in the studio because he pushed CHIYOU to do the same. That entire time I was penning lyrics and music in the 'kid's' kitchen in the middle of the night because I couldn't just up and leave him. Can you even IMAGINE what was going on in his head? I've a little more sympathy for him than you, who, I might add, didn't exactly call him all that soon AFTER you were rescued."
For a very long moment, Nakai didn't say anything... though there was a twitch to one eye that hinted he might implode if he stayed silent too long.
"Yes. I can imagine what terror you felt. You're not the only person with a near death experience, Izzy Lucky. You're not the ONLY person whom the ocean's tried to claim... though you never took the time to get to know me enough to figure it out. And to be honest with you, I never knew Chiyou was even offered help. He never talked to me about his problem. He just clung to me and cried and I tried to make him understand and then one day he just kicked me out. I figured I was done with him, but the little b*****d came crawling back, literally through the snow, and I couldn't just run off and leave him until he had SOMETHING of a normal life back once again. So I stayed and he got on the right track and then I left while I still could. Chiyou didn't love me, Izzy. He loved you. Just like Shou loves you."
At this Nakai stood up and walked to the kitchen, getting himself a beer out of the fridge... because while he'd just woken up, the blond had a feeling he would rather be drunk not too long after this conversation.
"And yeah you heard me right. So that's two hearts you've broken for Narcissus. TWO, Izzy. You didn't break my heart because I didn't love you. But I thought you were at least my friend. I thought I deserved more than..." Kai stopped, taking a deep breath, his amber gaze averted from the megane-clad man on his sofa. "But no. I have Shou now. Much as you think I'm using him... maybe he's using me to get over you and I'm using him to think someone gives a ******** damn for once this year... because you sure as hell didn't. And then you sit there and talk about him like he's some exotic angel that you'd rather be screwing rather than the b*****d you've shacked up with!"
Turning to Izzy, Nakai's expression was deadly serious. "I think I know him. Shou wants someone who can show him a world outside of the stage, and I can do that. I haven't always been a music star you know. He and I are going camping after his tour. Just the two of us roughing it. I'm going to teach him how to cook and he's going to inspire me to great heights. Maybe we're both using each other... because you weren't there when we needed you."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:03 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou laughed, "Well just my luck. You don't keep a purse with you, Mi-chan? Mm...I guess not." He glanced her over very amused with the conversation. "I'm not sure if it's a good start. Or the start of trouble. But...he's a very good guitarist." For a moment after those words, Shou blinked feeling what he'd think of as a mild headache. It quickly passed but he felt a slight bit odd. And he had no idea why.

However, before him, Mi-chan looked like she had just seen a ghost. There was what only he could describe as a paling of her face as that flashing smiled turned into what could be shock...horror?

"Mi-chan? 大丈夫の? " asked Shou as Mi-chan put her fingers to her lips then looked down at her fingers and then at her feet. Her body started wobbling and Shou instantly reached out to steady her.

"I...I....You....You...." sputtered Mi-chan in Azriel's voice not Mi-chan's girly tone.

Shou's head bounced with a nod, "I...I...Yes...Me...何?" He was utterly confused as Mi-chan grasped both of his arms holding herself upright. "You look like you've seen....a specter. Did you actually forget your purse somewhere, Mi-chan?"

'NO! I didn't forget...No wait I did forget. Oh my god what's happened to me?!" cried out Mi-chan as she tried to pull herself upright but the heels kept slipping out from under her. "I'm not a girl!"

Shou blinked then his face got an awkward glazed look on it for a moment as if trying to process this, "Of course your not a girl. We both know this. You must be too much into character today, Katsumi-kun."

Mi-chan looked up at Shou utterly distressed and within Azriel's body, Sai was panicking. He didn't know how this happened! He wasn't suppose to be here, but here he was. He remembered seeing some kid in a book store. But nothing about it was familiar to him. Then this happened. What was going on! "Shou....Please...take me home. I CAN'T be here."

"Home? You mean your home?" asked Shou as he tried to figure out what to do! He shouldn't have mentioned the purse.

"No I mean our home...Oh god. I mean no...wait....I mean...oh Hell what do I mean!" replied Mi-chan as she looked around quickly. Someone else was coming! Sai could hear the foot falls that were very solid steps

It was then Izo walked into view a stern look was on his face but that was pretty much to be expected and Shou knew it but Sai in Mi-chan knew this could get bad for him, "Ah...Shou and Mi-chan, just the people I want to see. Well, especially you Shou..." But then he paused because Mi-chan started to hide just a little behind Shou.

Izo looked at the two of them and his brow furrowed wondering what the heck was up. "Mi-chan?"

Meanwhile, inside of Shou, Katsu would be able to catch glimpses of images just showing up as parts of a story. It wasn't the full thing but he could see the horror on his own face and then almost falling. He heard a couple words, but suddenly he could see his own father walking down the hall and not himself. Obviously he was catching some visuals from Shou.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:27 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

The world has....changed

"I don't think I want to know any more than that." Hiroki answered then reminded himself never to ask the 'How are you and Izzy' question again. Unless it was so serious it couldn't be avoided. "Alright Alright, I'll make sure to go home. You're right. Katsumi would be pissed too if he found out I was sleeping here. I'd prefer not having you both angry at me at the same time." That would be...dangerous and a nightmare.

"Good! Don't even show your face at Ohayou. Just do something insanely creative for a change. Yes, well you might not be useless but you'll make bad decisions. And that wouldn't help all those depending on us." reminded Hiroki while he put his hand on the desk and put some papers into a neater stack.

"Mm...Akihiko, I don't need to remind you that he was raised in Matsumoto-san's world. Mm....that world didn't allow him freedoms you and I enjoyed growing up. So...give him time. I don't know everything. He's still learning to talk to me." If he told Akihiko the full truth, he had a feeling that Akihiko wouldn't be able to handle it. Nor could he do anything about it. Not right now. And he didn't need Akihiko going off the deep end with another tragedy. Yes, Katsumi's life had been a tragedy...from the moment he became Matsumoto Izo's son.

Hiroki only nodded slowly when Akihiko answered. His eyes flicked down to the desk. Yes, he could hear the sincerity and he knew that both of them regretted things about that day. It was the start of things that had come. And here they were at the end of it all, still trying to sort through everything left behind.

But with the shifting of the conversation, he tried to put a positive tone on things to come, "I guess I'm lucky. It's a good company and I'm proud to be a part of it....We are going to create great things together." And maybe Aki's legacy to have a chance to live beyond him.

He shook his head as Akihiko whispered, "You just need more time...one day, you might want to be here instead. But focus on the music for now. And the artists. I'll take care of the rest. The office will get back on it's feet and I'll try to make it up to people for our...falling of the horse there for a short time. Yeah..." he smiled slightly too, "Alright...well don't do anything rash with him. But...afterwards, lets work on getting you out on tour, and I'll figure out the office. It will all work out."

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:41 pm

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy quieted as he listened to the cold words rolled over him. Nakai wasn't holding any punches. his whole face tightened because in so many ways he could see where Nakai was coming from. It hurt a lot to hear these things and Izzy had to wipe an eye because some of the things Nakai had said were down right...cruel. He just let Nakai go through the whole course of the conversation while parts of him were caught between anger and tears. He felt like the worst human in the world right now. But had he really sunk that low after all he had been through. This man...this man before him. Had he really screwed up his life so damn much that he deserved this.

Fingers went up under his glass and he wiped another set of tears away. It was when he brought his wet fingertips away from those brown eyes, he finally glanced up. "Sure....I'm an evil person. I've ruined your life for not calling you. I've ruined Chiyou's life for not being right there. And...." he stood up, "Yes...you're probably right, I hurt Shou, because I did reject him. Because I love someone else. Heartless of me, to think of myself at all. Right?"

He didn't let Kai answer that before his brow tightened, "When you say I didn't call...I can understand how it hurt. But to be honest, I was scared to. You were dating Chiyou, and I was terribly afraid he still was interested in me. He used to stalk my house before I knew you. And all those songs he dedicated to me at the Charity event, just wouldn't go away in a couple months. I really couldn't figure out what to say or do. My heart was paralyzed. I wanted you both to be happy. I prayed for it. Prayed he'd move on. Even those few good days with you after the Charity Event were still filled with Chiyou and...his problems. But... I hoped, that he'd mature. Even with my doubts. He'd get along with life, right? But...his tragedy only worsened the situation. I had hoped the vacation would have helped me. I wanted to help. I wanted to be sympathetic. I wanted to come back and do everything right."

"And you say, I didn't do my job, you're probably right. I should have assigned you to someone else who wasn't as screwed up as me at the time. I couldn't get close to you to do my job, with my fears holding me back. That...was my fault. And...I was desperate to do things right. I shouldn't have taken on two stars." his words filled with regret as looked up at the ceiling, "But I wasn't given a choice in the matter. I remember leaving you the things you needed to do while I was away on vacation. I hadn't expected the vacation to go to hell. But I couldn't stop....what happened afterwards."

He didn't look directly at Kai but instead turned away to gather his senses, he was mad but he couldn't stop tears from running down his cheeks. "I came back to LA....and yes...Narcissus apologized. First time I really heard those words. And...I had said I was still unsure about returning to Japan. Didn't want to call you until my heart had time to...decide."

There was a short breath as his eyes closed. "But...Koyasu Aki threatened me in my own home. The things...he said about his own grandson and what he'd do to him. I tried to defend...Akihiko." Izzy stopped and his lips pressed as if he didn't know how to continue this conversation, "The Chairman even knew who...violated me. Told me the conditions of that information ever being revealed. I was given no choice but to return. I couldn't allow him to do those things to Akihiko. I never felt so helpless. Seeing Akihiko's face because he overheard....I couldn't help but promise him I'd return to Japan." his voice had dwindled to but a whisper and forced a weak and fake smile to his lips as if it could mask a terrible memory, "So I signed the contract....and came back." It was a short ending as if he had to shut the door to that terrible memory.

His nervous fingers didn't know where to go so pulled them around his own torso. He could see the great wave again...that wave coming over the beach. His eyes flicked open, and he could see the kitchen, "You were assigned Nezumi by Koyasu Aki, I...I had no choice in that assignment." While he didn't say it right away, he had a feeling that Aki had assign him as some sort of punishment. "I talked to Narcissus, and everyone I could who might step in. I didn't want you under him. But...nothing changed. No one had the ability to change it except for Hiroki-san but he was in Okinawa for his sister's funeral." He paused and shook his head. That part, Izzy knew wasn't exactly the truth. Hiorki had been with Azriel. An issue Izzy still hadn't come to terms with.

"Whether it was to punish me or in his own madness I don't know. You see he was dying and Hiroki was trying to stop Smash from taking over Ohayou...and I know you were probably wondering what was going on. I'm...sorry. I couldn't talk to you about it. Maybe I was too scared. Everything was falling apart. And I...I was so busy with Narcissus trying to save the company. I didn't want anyone to lose their dreams. Not you...not any of those people in the office... my friends. I didn't want Smash to take over Ohayou. Matsumoto Izo makes Koyasu Aki look like an...angel."

"Your manager is a woman, Nakai. And she's married. Ito Naomi. She's a good manager." inserted Izzy into that space as if his managerial side wouldn't allow it to be forgotten. He obviously did check into some things.

"But..the nightmare continued and the night just before Hayato's...funeral. Narcissus wanted to confront his grandfather and work through their relationship problems. He took me with him for support. But when we got there, Koyasu Aki...threatened to ruin Narcissus, fire everyone connected with me including you...Yammi, Chiyou...if Narcissu didn't do what he demanded. There was...an argument but...but...he had a gun put to my head and....I...knew was going to die...again." his voice faltered, "This time, Narcissus saved me...he gave Koyasu Aki what he...wanted. And...I couldn't stay." Izzy eyes cast downward to his arms which tightened further around his torso. He didn't look in Kai's direction when he spoke because he doubted he could bear those judgmental eyes, "Koyasu Aki died later that night."

Izzy's conversation became just a bit disjointed while intersecting comments between his painful memories. "I never knew you had a brush with death, Kai.... I'm sorry. I..was insensitive wasn't I? We should have talked. I..."

It was as if some things had to be said before others could continue, "Afterwards....there was no time to feel the pain. No time for Narcissus to grieve. I convinced my family...MeKA to invest in Ohayou and Smash backed off of it's own accord. I didn't want you to suffer. I didn't want Yammi and his band to suffer. I didn't want anyone....hurt. I had to go on stage fast....because of some viral video done by a girl in Hawaii. It would help stop the bleeding. Narcissus almost didn't make it on stage because he broke down. Shou....came to help me. Like he did before when I froze on the beach. I'm sorry, Kai. You're probably right. He's...using you to get over me....to get over the man who told him he didn't exist when he called his lover from LA....I knew I wasn't the right one for Shou. I love him. Yes...I do. He's my best friend. But I...don't want to screw him."

His words kind of petered out as if everything had fizzled in his soul. Izzy's arms drifted away from his torso because a part of him was still horrified on the beach and the wave never stopped coming for him. "You might be right. I could be the master of broken hearts. And...maybe I wasn't there for you when you needed me. But....I won't regret anything when I hear your music on stage. "

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:35 pm
User Image

Looking back to Izzy, Nakai's own internal rage dampened. He hadn't meant to make the man cry but... then again, the guitarist's anger had been an almost tangible mass in the room. Izzy had just run off and forgotten about his star, his friend, and that one time beautiful drive to see Kai shine had seemingly vanished before his amber eyes.
The teary gaze which focused up on him actually hurt, physically pained the blond who usually found it very hard to be angry about anything.
Then the words came...
Words he didn't understand or hadn't expected or somewhat guessed at but never dwelt upon.
"You're not an evil person, Izzy and you didn't ruin my life. I just..." but whatever Nakai had been about to say was lost in a flurry of confessions and spilled secrets.
Good lord what had he done?
Nakai had never known Chiyou was a stalker or that Izzy had thought for a time about not returning to Japan at all. He was just getting over this realization... before what Izzy said literally had him take a step back, his shoulders hitting the wall behind him. One hand went out to keep himself standing as the shock of what his former manager... his one time friend... was saying...
Koyasu-sama had threatened him? More importantly Ohayou KNEW who had hurt Izzy?! Rage began to creep into Nakai's amber gaze. He wondered if they knew about Naoko and Chiyou as well and just happened to be keeping it secret like this. Was whoever attacked Akihiko the same person?
He ignored the information about Ito Naomi however... mind reeling from the shear weight of everything that had been on Izzy Lucky's shoulders these few months.
Izzy's like had been in danger... Akihiko had been trying to save his lover from his own grandfather... and Ohayou had been tanking. It made sense to Nakai now why they had pushed him onto the stage... they couldn't afford to wait...
But perhaps more importantly, it made sense why Izzy had 'ignored' him...
What could the guitarist say now? There was no way to take back his own harsh words... words he had meant in large part...
Instead, the blond shook his head, amber eyes staring at his former manager in shock and... pity?
"Why didn't you tell me, Izzy?" Nakai found himself whispering, not even knowing if he spoke the words out loud or in his head. "I could have helped you, I... Why didn't you tell me?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:16 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy sniffled for a moment and tried to rub the puffiness away from his eyes along with many damp tears that stained his cheeks. This was totally not the look he wanted to present. He was suppose to be an adult but right now he felt a bit like a kid and very awkward. It took a little time for him to realize that Nakai had said something to him. And even a slight bit longer for him to come up with an answer to those whispered words. "I didn't want to tell you because you were just moving toward your first album, your first tour...and you didn't need all of that on your shoulders. I wanted to you make music. Not deal with..the nightmare I was in. And you...already were dating Chiyou. If I had told you, he'd eventually would have found out. And then he would have been stressed out even more than he had been."

Izzy looked down at the floor and sighed, "Plus...mm...Akihiko...would have felt awkward had brought it up with you. You may not like him, but he spent a lot of his own money to help your tour along and Chiyou's paycheck too. We just hoped to get things...back on track so things would be ok for everyone." He didn't really move from that spot as spoke as if he were rooted. His sniffles had stopped although his breath was still a little uneven.

"Things...will start getting better now. I know they will. Hiroki-san should be coming back to work soon. And Narcissus will go on tour. Your shows...were doing fine for a first tour. Now..." he paused as he thought about Shou and the madness that followed him, "Now they're booked and you probably will need to do another stage in Tokyo at the end of this tour. I...I think you should probably...have Ohayou assign you a couple body guards. Shou's fans....are...how can I say this..."

As if on queue, there was a lot of knocking at Nakai's door. Izzy became a little startled with the sudden knocking. He glanced at Nakai then at the door. "Were you expecting anyone?"

OOC: When Nakai heads to the door, he will hear the sound of female voices giggling out side of it. You'll have to let me know what he would do. If he would open it.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:29 pm
User Image

Everything snapped shut and for the longest of heartbeats, there was nothing. No light, no mirrors, no sights or sounds or feelings. Just an abyss. Azriel reached out, touching nothing and getting nowhere. He was free floating in a bubble of absolute darkness.
Then the bubble popped...
Bright light, the shinning of a sun, assaulted the bat's dark gaze and he cringed, looking away from the glow. It burned... searing and painful and for a moment the young man thought he would be set flame in it's light. It took some time for Katsumi to realize he was orbiting this giant sun, a small little chunk of ice was his world and it was spinning around and around in slow revolutions.
Azriel tried to shrink back into the darkness of his tiny orbiting moon, wanting to get as far from the light as possible. But he heard words in that light... and if he strained his eyes hard enough... he could see shapes... figures moving...
"Hello?" Katsumi called out, peering at the red giant that seemed to engulf everything. "Shou?!" he shouted, hoping the man's consciousness would hear...
How had he gotten to this point?
His body was standing there, talking to Shou... and yet the consciousness inside wasn't that of the bat because his consciousness was right here...
Azriel's head hurt and he was about to shrink back again and observe from the dark... until a voice crossed through the expanse of space between himself and the sun.
Izo...
Black nails scrapped at the prison of ice, clawing at the frigid rock. Each touch to the dark bubble of his world sent an agonizing pain through the bat's entire body. He hated cold... hated it so much... he needed to be warm... needed to be closer to the sun... but the light burned... it hurt his skin and his eyes... but if he wasn't near...
"MATSUMOTO-SAN!" Katsumi screamed at the top of his lungs, pounding and clawing on the icy wall that kept his consciousness contained. "SHOU! LET ME OUT! YOU HAVE TO LET ME OUT!"
He had to shift his orbit somehow... so, backing up as far as he could in the tiny bubble, Azriel slammed himself against the side, hoping to push his orbit closer to the sun... hoping to melt his prison...

User Image

User Image

Akihiko arched an eyebrow, "I wouldn't say I would be angry with you sleeping here... more like I would then attempt to physically remove you from the office and get you into your car to go home." the musician replied, sipping his coffee in an almost afterthought. "I would ask when have I ever made a bad decision but I made one this morning SOOOOO I'm not even going to voice that question. With you back, me being gone for a bit won't have a large impact... though you may consider meeting with a few other investors. I've about had my fill of it to be honest." the young tiger sighed. "Honestly, I may be able to charm and I may not mind wearing a false smile, but it does get tiring. Most of the investors are just filled with questions about when you're getting back to work anyway. They don't trust me. Smart move on their part." he added with a slight laugh."
The other man's reply about his brother however garnered him another raised eyebrow. "You act like he's fragile. Then again... I suppose I can see why... My brother isn't all there, I think. He does strange things... say even stranger... and to be quite honest I really don't trust him alone in a room with anyone... you included." Akihiko spoke, gesturing to the older man with his coffee cup. "But you haven't exactly shown up with broken bones or bruises and nail marks on your neck so I figure he isn't quite as volatile with you as he was me... then again I also suppose he's got less reason to hate you, hmm?" the young tiger shook his head ever so slightly, "I won't pretend to know what his world was like growing up... but I doubt Matsumoto was ever the father figure type. Least my father gave a damn on occasion... I get this horribly overwhelming sense of loneliness from Katsumi... one that I can understand on a certain level but one that also transcends that level to a deeper descent. You're good for him though... I think... but is he good for you?" and this was asked with another raised eyebrow.
Narcissus worried about Hiroki. He may not always show it, but he did worry over the man, especially given everything that had been happening lately.
Smiling slightly, Akihiko nodded, "Great things, ne? I suppose so... I've already created great things." he teased with a light laugh. "Music and artists I can handle. Handling Nakai is going to be a pain in the a** but I think I'll have him come in later this afternoon, after I hold a miniature press conference regarding his exploits... which will be as soon as I hear back from Ruki. So... are you looking forward to dinner tonight? I must admit that I need to finalize a few more of my ideas before presenting them to Katsumi... but the general idea remains the same."

User Image

Sighing softly, Nakai ran his fingers through the blond tangled mess of bedhead he called hair. One hand on his hip, the guitarist walked around the coffee table to sit down on the edge of it, directly in front of the normally megane-clad man. He dipped his head enough to catch Izzy's gaze with his own amber eyes then, smiling sadly but in determination.
"You came here to scold me and here I was scolding you in turn... and wrongly... I'm sorry, Izzy." Kai spoke softly, keeping that gaze held in his own. "I didn't understand. No one told me anything. I was just pointed in a direction and pushed and had to figure out what I could on my own faster than I wanted. I've had so much fun playing my music on this tour, even though it's been a whirlwind. Now with Shou I just..." the guitarist shook his head, reaching out and taking Izzy's hands in his own. "I like Shou, Izzy. A lot. I'm sorry we sprang it on everyone like this but it kinda sprang itself on us in turn. We both love guitars and dancing. We could talk about music all night if our schedules allowed. And yes I really am taking him camping after my tour and his are finished. We're dating, so if that's what you need to tell the media then tell them... well, leave out the camping part... We met at the charity benefit dinner and we've been friends since, though we didn't start dating until my last gig of the first tour's leg the other night. I think that's all the particulars the media needs to know... don't you?"
There was knocking at his door... giggling too... but Nakai ignored it. He didn't care if there were fans outside. In fact, he'd rather pretend he wasn't home at all.
"And... I'm sorry." Kai continued, focused solely on his ex-manager. "Yes I want to make your boyfriend's life a living hell in terms of competition because he annoys me to no end... but I'm not dating Shou to spite him or you. Got it?"

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff