Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:44 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

Michi was rather surprised when Yuuji grasped his arm. It wasn't difficult for Yuuji to gain Michi's full attention at that point. Slowly he steadied himself even as the hand on his wrist and the strength in that voice held him fast. He gazed up into Yuuji's eyes as the hand released him. The new star was a bit calmer now. He wasn't like Akihiko, Michi really did listen.

"He really was stressed out and so much is going through his head right now, I just knew he wouldn't sleep if I didn't help him. Nothing happened. I guess you know that." Maybe it was better that Yuuji was peeking in on them. At least, there was someone watching his back. "Yeah...I worry about Akihiko too. But I don't know what to do." Michi ran his fingers through his hair then settled them around his coffee cup. "Ok...Look I'll be honest with you Yuuji. Before you came downstairs, Akihiko was having a hard time holding himself back. I didn't realize it while I was showering and...well. I tried to poke my head out of the shower because he sounded strange but even before i could do so, he yelled at me to get back in shower and I did. Heck, I tried having a normal conversation about his mattress. I thought I'd buy one. But I also slipped and fell on my a** and hit my head not long after that. And he rushed into the shower to help me. I mean, normal reaction for anyone to do when someone falls. We didn't do anything but he really got angry with himself and locked himself in the closet." He paused for a moment then sighed, "I didn't tell you there because I didn't want you to get in Akihiko's face. It makes me a little nervous when you and he go at it. But, I also didn't want to embarrass Ishi-san. He's really a sweet guy. And saying that kind of stuff in front of him seemed wrong."

Michi finally sipped his coffee trying to put everything in perspective. "I guess... in someways. I'm not sure if Ishi-san is enough for him. Ishi-san was there with him all night. So...why would he be after me? You'd think he'd have taken care of things, you know? I don't want to ruin what he has with Ishi-san, But maybe you're right, I'm trying to hard. I just don't want to our friendship either."

"So you thought you were using this other person? Yeah...I get it. But at least you realized it before things went too far. But...hey, just so you know I'm not going to get jealous if you're sampling the waters so to speak. I'm...just in an odd place right now I think. I mean...I never thought I'd like someone around more often that just casual fun. Seems like lately though, I...well I don't know. Seems like I need more than that. Akihiko though, he can't be that guy, even were so frigging compatible. Ugh...." He set down his coffee and put his head in his hands.

"You're probably right about him using me in some ways, and in other ways, I just think there's a lot of physical attraction that isn't just going away. Ishi-san probably satisfies Akihiko's brain, soul and heart...but I have this feeling that there is a part of Akihiko's physical self that craves other things. However...." Michi glanced up and looked at Yuuji then smiled, "I'm glad to hear that I can't screw up the personal stuff with you. And...well thanks. I need that professional part of you to keep me from making a mess of my career. I really want to be successful and create a name for myself. I guess my dreams have gotten a bit bigger and bolder since I've met Akihiko. Heck I used to not need so much. However, now, I...well I really see that I could reach further."

Michi finally picked up the soft biscuit filled with egg and slowly started to eat it, "But...as for Shou-san, the more I think about it, the more I believe that he subconsciously did that. The man's always worried that Shou-san would steal Ishi-san away. I bet he manipulated himself into an opportunity. Although, I'm sure he wouldn't ever admit it. However, that doesn't help Ohayou."

He glanced down at his phone and looked over the news trying to see the better side of things. "Shou-san...and Nakai-san...wow. They're all over everything. I wonder if this is the way the Peacock gets revenge. " Michi took another bite of his biscuit thinking how plausible that idea could be, "Maybe that's what being a Diva is all about?" It certainly was possible that Shou thought to make Akihiko's life miserable by dating Nakai. Nakai wasn't exactly happy with Akihiko. And many people knew it. Nakai didn't hide his opinion around the studio as much even though he played nice with most of the magazines. Yeah, Akihiko had a lot of work ahead of him if he ever wanted to get the confidence of that man. But Nakai was touring now. And being promoted properly from what a green newbie like Michi could see. So Michi could hope that personal things aside, Nakai was being treated better professionally.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:25 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy eyes walked up Nakai while he held the bag firmly in his hand. He blinked as realization came to his face when they wandered over the blue boxers with grey trim. Nakai was hardly wearing ANYTHING. His lips pressed together as he pushed his glasses back up his nose trying to remain professional. Although he considered scolding the star for answer his door like that! What if it had been the media!! But as for Izzy's look today, it was an odd mix between the star like braids and the glasses on his face. As if he couldn't decide which look to shoot for. He coughed trying to shoo Nakai further back into the house just to get him out of visual access of people in the hall. "You know your neighbors are outside their apartment! And yes, indeed. You were right that someone would be sent. You really are a troublesome star." Oh he knew who Nakai meant and he knew how much rivalry there was between the two men. He certainly remembered their first meeting together. It didn't go as well as Izzy would have hoped.

"Thank you...ah...yes, Breakfast." Izzy's eyes now that he was inside of the apartment didn't track over Nakai at all. Because if he looked, he'd be seriously fussing about the man being in just boxers at this hour. However, it was Nakai's week off, so maybe he could be lenient but still! Those boxers were mighty thin! "Because I doubted you would have eaten since you're on break week." answered Izzy as he glanced around the apartment. Fairly clean as always with the exception of a couple things. "I brought a treat actually. I went to a local restaurant and had them cook an American Southern Breakfast. Chicken fried steak, gravy with biscuits and scrambled eggs." Izzy was certain that Nakai had eaten this style of food since Nakai lived in Florida for a long time. And Izzy knew of these foods through traveling with Crystal. Some of the best meals came from small mom and pop joints. "I also brought bottled tea and Starbucks Coffee with plenty of gum sugar cups and milk just in case it was bitter."

Izzy knew Nakai's world fairly well as far as some of his likes and dislikes. Nakai hated bitter things and generally liked salty stuff. The breakfast surely would cover the salt flavor. He set things down on the Kitchen counter and then turned and smiled at Nakai keeping his eyes firmly planted on the man's face, "Before I say anything about other matters, I wanted to congratulate you. Just seeing you on tour following your dream makes me very happy. Even if I wasn't able to do my best at the time to see things through properly, I wanted to give you something to express how proud I am of your accomplisments." He pulled out a box and handed it to Nakai.

When Nakai would open it, he'd find a bottle of Chateau Latour Pauillac 1990. "I wanted to give you something I knew that you'd personally enjoy. And I think it has the right tasting notes for you." Izzy knew that Nakai knew his wine very well and had quite a taste for expensive ones. This wine while not the most expensive, it had a perfect score and was high sought after.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

OOC: Here's a bit about the wine Izzy gave Nakai:

"Chateau Latour is one of the most reliable vineyards in France and produces one of the best three Pauillac on the market. This flavorful wine draws its power from the rich soil on which the grapes grow. Among the raciest wines of the region, Wine Spectator selected it as the single best wine of 1993, bestowing on it a perfect score. An everlasting finale is the masterstroke of this vintage, which favors caramel, chocolate, licorice, dark cherry, and roasted fruits. The mouth is opulent and wholly composed."  

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:23 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou was ready to face the clamor of the media and the crazy desire of his fans. He knew it was coming yet, even as he was about to create some sort of comment, he noticed Mi-chan skipping down to meet him. 'She' had to have been waiting for him. She probably already knew what was going on. It really was hard to miss considering it was all over the news

His hand tightened in her own and Shou was wiling to play the game. The Peacock liked to have fun and avoiding all this media would take some of the heat off. So he grinned as she pulled him inside and slammed the door then scolded him like some sort of girlfriend.

"You know what I did to work them up..." winked Shou as he heard the sounds of the media outside surrounding poor Hamu. Oh great! He wouldn't hear the end of that today. Leaving his assistant out there to take the heat would certainly get Shou scolded later. But in some ways, maybe it was better. At least Hamu would pick and choose the right language. Shou certainly would flirt with his vocabulary.

"Yes...I know I'm late. Oh no...since when have you become my girlfriend? Wagging your finger at me like that....It does seem though that for once you've arrived before me!" teased Shou because he did realize he was very late compared to his normally early days. Usually, Azriel was the one dragging his a** in later. The bat was not a morning person.

But as soon as those pupils elongated and slipped beyond normal focus, Azriel could barely taste the flavor of pizza on his lips. Then the notes of a chorus starting to unfold one by one...The words were but a sing song echo. A slow and sexy song....These things were upon the surface of the Peacock's mind. He was composing it even as the two of them were speaking. A thought of borrowing Mi-chan's lipstick and writing those notes on her pale arm flowed to the forefront as the Peacock smiled at Mi-chan. "They all want to know about my new boyfriend....and I'm sure you know that Mi-chan or why else would you be here?" His voice was filled with warm amusement as he kept up the persona that Mi-chan was a girl even though he knew better. He was quite good about not spoiling the act that Azriel created. And Shou wasn't one to mind his limelight being share either. He knew it was part of the music industry.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Yuuji listened. Strangely enough he was very good at that. He was a patient man who listened and observed and offered his opinion, usually only when it was needed. His entire life he had listened...
Unlike his hot tempered rash cousin.
Then again, Akihiko hadn't always been like that... Takagi felt himself thinking about to the boy he knew. His cousin had been so different back then... and yet, Yuuji found himself remembering that child and seeing how some of the spark Akihiko had as a boy was returning. It had to be thanks to Izzy... didn't it?
Sighing slightly, Takagi nodded. "Yes I did know that... and of course he's stressed. Who wouldn't be? The new year was supposed to bring new things but I think all it's brought him are nightmares..." Yuuji leaned back in his chair a bit more, staring up at the ceiling for a moment.
How was he going to address THIS of all things?
"I'm not a jealous person, Michi-kun. Just like you don't mind if I fool around, I don't mind if you do either... long as I know who it is... and that's more for managerial purposes than anything. But... on this... on this I'm going to give you the only advice I can. I understand that it wasn't your fault. I don't know what's going on in my cousin's head but... he needs to figure it out. When Izzy told me he'd gone downstairs to get you I just KNEW something would happen. I'm glad it wasn't any more than that but at least Akihiko had enough sense to flee for once." Yuuji sighed again, running a hand through his hair before rubbing the back of his neck absently for a moment. "I'd rather not drag Izzy into this mess if we don't have to so I appreciate you waiting to tell me, Michi-kun. Really. From what you're saying though... Akihiko's trying and it's just not working... Maybe it would be best if the two of you talked it out... with me in the room just to make sure he doesn't get any ideas. We could even drop in at the office. He'd probably welcome the break, even if it's for something he'd rather not talk about."
For a moment, Yuuji just sipped his coffee, thinking about Tanaka's words. His star really didn't need this... none of them did... but he'd seen this problem coming a mile away before Hawaii even...
"Izzy better be enough for him." Takagi replied, mentally scoffing at the idea. "Yes they were together all night but I'm pretty sure they were too tired to do anything. Night full of rest... what do you think is going to happen when he starts thinking about you naked and slick and soapy in his shower? Akihiko's libido needs a vacation... and no he can't be that guy because it would screw everything up at this point."
Yuuji set his coffee down and leaned to whisper over the table at his star. "What do you think would happen if he left Izzy? I mean really. Izzy would go back to MeKA... no doubt the investment MeKA has made in Ohayou will dry up... Akihiko will be in a funk for having lost Izzy and the company will be on Hiroki's shoulders alone, and right now I've a feeling he could be a bit... compromised in certain ways. Hell, we'd be lucky if by some miracle Akihiko didn't cancel this tour... because if he DOESN'T get out there on the road, we'd be financially ******** without MeKA's help, even with the others touring and Nakai's recent popularity." he sat back, shaking his head. "This isn't about love any more, Michi-kun... much as I wish it were. Aki made sure it wasn't about love before the b*****d died..." there was a bitterness in Yuuji's voice that few had ever really heard.
Things had gotten out of hand and they were struggling to pick up the pieces and hold everything together. Akihiko and Izzy had to work because if they didn't work... well the thought was a bit too disturbing for Yuuji to dwell too much on really.
"He is your friend now, Michi-kun. You two really need to talk this out and make up your minds before something bad DOES happen. Yes you're both perfectly compatible for one another... but Akihiko made his choice and so far, I'm amazed he hasn't screwed it up yet." again the man sighed, really not liking this conversation but knowing it needed to be had. "Part of what he loved about Izzy is gone I think... the chase. That need to bring him close, like it or not, and see how much he can get away with. They're a couple now. The chase is nonexistent. Akihiko's never been a part of a couple, so that's obviously playing havoc with him. He wants to roam but can't because he knows he'd do something to regret if Izzy DID roam."
Takagi took up his coffee again, looking into the cup for a long moment. "Yeah well he needs to make it up with Shou. He had no right doing that... less of a right because he didn't even ask me."
Oh yes, that still had Yuuji a bit pissed. He understood why his cousin had introduced Hideo to the world... but he wasn't happy about it.
Takagi didn't want his son turning into his cousin...
Luckily Michi changed the subject and the man didn't have to dwell on the fact that he sorely missed the boy... he hadn't even gotten the chance to see Hideo since the gig... and soon he would be off on tour with Shou and it would be months...
Okay now Yuuji was just depressed having thought about it.
"Yeah well, that's just another mess that Akihiko and Hiroki have to work through. I think Izzy's meeting with Nakai now though while Akihiko deals with the business end of it all."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:13 am
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Picking at his biscuit, Michi also listened to what Yuuji had to say. This whole situation was frustrating and Michi usually was a man that wasn't frustrated easily. However, lately he felt this anxiety and didn't know how to address it. "Yeah, I do understand how stressed he is and maybe it's just those things that are bleeding into all other aspects of his life."

Finally Michi leaned back in the chair just trying to take in all this speculation. Neither of them knew exactly what was going on in Akihiko's head. Probably too much was going on in his head and that was the problem. At least Yuuji wasn't a jealous person. That would at least make it easier on Michi. Although Michi wondered if that would have been the same had he been a girl. The thought was fleeting as they continued their discussion. "He's trying and he's going nuts. I think. Or at least on the verge of doing something stupid. Maybe we should talk to him, but, I don't want you and he to get into it. He is trying so we can't just beat him into the ground. Akihiko needs help, not more frustration." Michi knew how some conversations went between the cousins. Many times things didn't end well. And it was a serious problem when that happened. He didn't want the past to color the current.

He cracked his knuckles and stared at his hands before gently running his hand over his hair. Michi didn't want to touch that cut but it was beginning to itch up there. "Ok...I didn't think of it that way. But you're right, it needs a vacation." However, when Yuuji started laying out the landscape of what would happen if Akihiko broke up with Izzy, it caused Michi to pale and his fingers lost interest at trying to rub any nearer to his cut. "Man....you're painting a picture that I don't want to see on canvas, Yuuji. So...you're basically telling me that we need to get Akihiko on tour, and somehow keep those two from having a break up to keep things from falling apart. Or all of us are going to be screwed. So what do we need to do to get Akihiko on tour. I mean he seemed interested in doing the tour. I'm thinking that if Hiroki-san is coming back to work soon that will help a lot. Right?"

"Umm....yeah...we need to talk. Maybe...we should talk on the phone. So he and I can just talk without our super compatible interests getting in the way. " agreed Michi while he fidgeted with that biscuit again before finally deciding to eat it. " For a long moment, he just chewed thinking about Yuuji's next statement. Did Yuuji actually believe that Akihiko's love for Izzy was that shallow? His brow furrowed as he remembered Hawaii, and how long it had taken Akihiko to admit his love to the manager. Akihiko was a smart man. If it had been all about the chase, then Michi doubted that such sorrowful music would have poured from Akihiko's soul those days.

"I don't agree with you. He's got problems, but Akihiko isn't like that. He's a jealous man, but he's not used to being monogamous. He's used to having his own way but he's bent a lot to share his world with Ishi-san. And, well Ishi-san isn't the guy forcing change on him. Akihiko's doing that himself. Maybe Ishi-san is doing everything right. I don't know. Having Akihiko make his own choices means that he's got to be responsible for his actions. Right or wrong. Ishi-san seems so soft sometimes but I know that's not true. He's managed a lot of kids and he's been with Akihiko for a year now so I think that he's probably has some skills I don't understand." Michi wasn't certain about anything except for the fact that Akihiko's feelings went far deeper than the man that Yuuji was portraying Akihiko like.

Fortunately the subject had shifted to work in a way. Although Michi knew that this topic did go deeper. Yuuji's son was at the crux of this problem. Michi had never been a father or husband but he understood family. Akihiko putting a rift between Shou and himself made things more difficult for Yuuji to spend time with his son. That was totally unfair and irresponsible on Akihiko's part. And considering Shou's nature, Michi knew that getting the Peacock to forgive was a difficult matter. Shou had been far more 'distant' lately. Yes, he had helped Michi met with Mika for the dancing but it wasn't as warm or personable as before. He knew that the star was working on a tour but things had changed. "Yeah....I don't know what to say Yuuji. I know you're probably as equally as angry as Shou was that first night. And I know you've been really quiet about your boy lately. I know you want to protect him. And...well, if you do want to talk about it, I'm here. I can be a good listener too, you know." He couldn't comfort the man any more than this in a 'public' place. But at least their area was in a remote corner of the cafe and Michi wasn't as recognizable with his coat and hat still on.

In this situation though, Michi had been only able to watch the hands play out knowing Shou had been forced to follow through after Narcissus' announcement and make Ko a star. He also knew that Shou had been asked to keep Ko a secret by Akihiko not long before. God, what had Akihiko been thinking at the time. The rift only continued to widen from there as far as Michi could tell. Shou's move with Nakai, that in itself seemed to be a statement of some sort. Was he making things intentionally difficult for Akihiko? He could see that to be honest. The Peacock was capricious at times and at the moment particularly pissed at Akihiko.

"Ishi-san is at...Nakai-san's? I hope that goes over well. Especially after all the manager changes that Nakai-san had gone through. It isn't uncommon knowledge that Nakai-san wasn't too happy about all that. I know most of it isn't Ishi-san's fault. He couldn't do anything about Hawaii and all those thigns that came after. I'm surprising Ishi-san fared as well as he has." Michi picked up his coffee and sipped it again slowly to wash down the rest of the biscuit. Today was going to be a long day.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

The world has....changed

Hiroki returned home after spending time with his beloved. The tranquility of the location and the moments shared with Katsumi were revitalizing to the older man's soul. He knew that they both needed a moment just like that to survive the months of separation to come. However, Hiroki already knew that those months would fly quickly because work would overwhelm him no matter how many times Katsumi told him to take it easy.

Both men would be working too hard to notice how quickly time flew between them. But Hiroki was reminded by the small kitten that raced over to greet him that some things could not be ignored. So he snuggled Hi-chan and softly encouraged the kitten while he walked upstairs and got dressed in a suit for the office. He still had a few more days before he was officially able to go back to work. Katsumi would be on tour before, Hiroki was fully released from the hospital's care. However, he knew that Akihiko probably couldn't weather this new development alone.

So once he was dressed and made his way back down stairs, he was promptly reminded by the butler that he still on sick leave. Hiroki nodded as he shrugged on his coat. "You may scold me to tonight. I'll only work a half day. Either way, they need me at the office today. Nakai's issues need to be dealt with and people need some stability." Yes, he was the stability that Akihiko couldn't give right now. It was his age, his newness to office life, his temper that kept him from bringing that sort of confidence to the men and women of Ohayou. Aki said it would take time for the young man to mature. Time...always time.... Hiroki was fortunately still young enough to give Akihiko that time.

Hiroki was tempted to drive himself into work in the brown sedan but he knew if Takagi-san caught him, the man might impound his favorite car. He glanced in the large garage and sat down in the sedan. Ah..the leather felt like heaven. But his driver showed up suddenly with the butler, who's arms were crossed. This man had been made totally aware of Hiroki's bad habit by Akihiko and Yuuji. "Sir, you cannot drive today. Must I remind you that you're the Chairman of Ohayou and that old sedan is...improper for the position."

"Fine....fine...Wakattayo. I'll ride in the limo. I just...Like these seats." He slipped out of the car and was soon on his way to Ohayou in proper fashion. When he finally arrived, the people at the front desk brightened up quickly. It didn't take long for word to start filtering through the building about his return. Making his way to the elevator, he rode it to the top and slipped out quietly only to be greeted by his own secretary and a few other co-workers that were various assistants. "You're back!"

"I'm back...well..unofficially. I really shouldn't be here until next week but...I think I'm needed here. So please, be watchful of me. I told my butler I would only be a half day here." said Hiroki with a smile as he secretary helped him with his coat.

"I will sir." she said kindly knowing exactly how to help her boss. "I'll brew fresh coffee and the team will line up the schedule. "Nakai-san is the top priority right now. But we have some other things that need attention as well. Should I inform Koyasu-sama of your arrival?"

Word would finally reach Akihiko's office through his own secretary, Mina. She tapped on Akihiko's door gently and carefully poked her head back inside, "Sir, Hiroki-sama has returned to the office.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:30 pm
User Image

Looking up from the papers on his desk, Akihiko let out a sigh of relief. "Thank goodness..." he whispered to himself, grabbing the pages and putting them back in the folder which they belonged.
They were requests for different things, ranging from music equipment to amps to even less restrictive travel budgets. These things had taken precedence in the man's mind, simply because sorting them out meant some people could be playing and singing and making money. The new talent section was something he knew he would need to look into next, but right now there was an even more pressing problem at hand.
Narcissus stood, sweeping around the desk and heading through the door which Mina was holding open. His strides were swift and long, navigating halls that were burned into his memory.
Hiroki had Aki's old office, which only made sense at this time... and strangely, the young tiger no longer held a grudge over that.
Had he grown up in this last year? Probably... Was it enough? Not yet.
Dressed in a pair of black slacks that were perfectly fitted for his lithe frame and wearing boots that were mostly hidden beneath the pant legs, Akihiko made his way swiftly to his counterpart's door. The dark blue long sleeved button down shirt that the musician wore was perfectly in style with his glasses and dark hair with blond highlights as he knocked on Hiroki's door, bypassing his secretary completely.
He didn't wait to be let in.
"I'm so glad you're here." Akihiko spoke as he walked in, closing the door behind him. "I've got Izzy out at Nakai's right now to find out what possessed the b*****d to hook up with Shou like this and I think I've got the media under control... but until Izzy gets back to me I can't tell them the situation. I take it you've seen the news?"

(((OOC: Akihiko is wearing this shirt - http://i41.tinypic.com/33eqwzc.jpg )))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:19 pm
OOC: Izzy would like that shirt!!!

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

Hiroki glanced up from his desk as Akihiko walked in. "That's a first I'd say." He smiled as he looked up from the desk which had a fresh mug of hot coffee with a bit of cream and sugar. "Good...I hope he can sort this out or at least get a statement. Yes, I heard the news. It was impossible to miss actually. And I have the same questions. Seems rather sudden but then again this is Shou-san we are talking about."

He reached over and pulled is coffee in for a sip. "I wasn't suppose to be here today. I'm actually suppose to be home until next week. However, with this much of a stir. I thought it best to come in. Even if only for a half day. I'd rather not have you, Takagi-kun and Katsumi pissed at me for overworking myself before the doctors give their ok."

"Is Shou the type to fall love at first sight? I didn't think Nakai dated any one. He just sleeps around. Or so I thought. I'm as confused as you are." His fingers touched a button on his desk. "Bring another cup of coffee please." Then he lifted a couple of sheets from the desk and handed them over to Akihiko "Looks like there is some good news coming from this. Nakai's tickets are all sold out for the second half of his tour plus a request for another venue in Tokyo at the end of his tour. However, we should hold off on that until we sort out Nakai's situation with Shou."

It took only two minutes for the secretary to knock and bring Akihiko some coffee. Hiroki had already offered Akihiko a seat near by as they spoke. "If Nakai messes up with Shou at the start of a brilliant career this could be a real problem for his popularity. And Smash would be more than happy help further that fall. Nakai is a playboy...like you in some ways. Maybe he's too much like you...so sure of himself."

Although Hiroki couldn't help but stop and think about how sexy Nakai had looked last year, before he had met Katsumi. Ah...but that was one very short moment in Hiroki's life that would Never Never Never come to light anywhere. Just one secret that Hiroki planned to take to his grave because even though that was prior to Katsumi in his life, he didn't want his kitten thinking too much. He didn't think Katusmi would do anything it was in the past after all. But better to be safe, than sorry.

"So what is your opinion of the situation. Heck, I didn't even know that Shou and Nakai had time to get to know each other. When have they been seen together beyond the Charity Event last year? And...wasn't he dating, Chiyou-kun?" Hiroki shook his head then took another sip of his coffee. "What a mess..." Then he paused and glanced up at Akihiko's shirt. "I bet Izzy bought that for you. It's a nice blue." Yes, even Hiroki knew that Izzy really liked blue.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:28 pm
User Image

Akihiko walked across the room, one eyebrow raised as he listened to the older man. "And how is Katsumi?" the musician asked, coming to sit across from Hiroki at the desk. "I take it the meeting is still on for tonight then? In all this business I haven't had the chance to plan out what I'm wanting from him beyond the request itself... I'll have to hope that the chance to boost his own popularity will be enough incentive at this point." sighing, the man leaned back, hands on the arm rests of the chair and one leg crossed over the other at the knee.
He was leaning slightly to his right has he sat there, watching Hiroki from behind his own glasses. "To be honest, Asato... I couldn't tell you what type Shou is. I can't tell you what type Nakai is either, only that you're not too far off about him being like me." Narcissus took the papers, looking them over as he spoke. "I wouldn't be surprised if he's dating Shou just for the popularity alone... blond b*****d's really taking my challenge to heart... and when I'm more vulnerable too." he flipped through the papers, annoyance evident in the subtle movements of his fingers. "I know I shouldn't be angry about it because he's our star and he needs to succeed... but it really is hard watching someone try to claw their way to your top spot. Especially someone you don't like to begin with." Akihiko replied with a sigh, tossing the paper down onto the desk before taking up the coffee which Hiroki's secretary had brought in.
"My opinion... my honest gut feeling right now... is Nakai is playing Shou for the fame. The only time, to my somewhat horrible knowledge, that the two of them have met was at the charity event and perhaps the party beforehand. Nakai was heavily dating Chiyou not long after that and... due to circumstances... they're not an item. In fact, Chiyou's not even one of our artists anymore." quickly, the young Koyasu held up a hand. "And before you kill me for it, just hear me out. The kid can't see. He can't perform like that. I don't care how many people tell me he can... he can't. If I were blind I wouldn't be able to do half the things I do now... at least not so swiftly. So I'm paying his salary out of my own pocket, not the company's, and keeping him around to write lyrics for new-comers. Kicking the kid to the curb would've hurt Izzy too bad... and we both know where my soft spot lies there. As for Nakai well..." Narcissus waved a dismissive hand at this. "He ran off on tour without breaking it off with Chiyou properly and now he's got Shou on his arm... it's going to suck when the 'kid' realizes his boyfriend moved on without so much as a word... but then again I suppose Nakai really is more like me than either of us like to think, hmm?"
The man blinked suddenly, looking down at his shirt. "Oh uh... actually this is Izzy's shirt. Somehow it got on my side of the closet and it was the first thing I grabbed. I'm uh... really not a morning person and I wasn't wearing my glasses at the time."
Okay so that was a lie.
Part of it anyway.
He'd grabbed Izzy's shirt sure... but more because it felt like his partner... had the same scent as his Ruki... and after the morning he'd had, anything that could imprint Lucky on his mind more and more, the better.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:38 pm
User Image

Yuuji laughed softly, "Okay okay so I won't beat my cousin into the ground. I'll let YOU do all the talking and I'll be an innocent bystander sipping a cup of coffee on the office sofa while the two of you talk this out. Would that work? I'm just going along to make sure he doesn't shove everything off the desk and take you right there." the man replied with an obviously teasing smile. "Or vice-versa." he added with a wink before sipping his coffee to hide his smile.
That moment between Michi and Akihiko at the WareHouse was forever going to be burned into Yuuji's mind... and while it never should have happened... it was still one of the sexiest things the man had ever seen.
"Getting Akihiko on tour isn't the problem. He wants to do it right now. But if Izzy left him, I'm pretty sure he'd change his tune on that. No doubt my cousin would rather be preparing for the tour than stuck in the office dealing with Nakai's fiasco and a billion other things that haven't been looked to since I stopped being in charge. I couldn't fill the power vacancy there, much as I tried to, and Hiroki being injured didn't help things. I seriously think Akihiko had a panic attack over that to be honest... though I doubt he'd let anyone know. The mere thought of being in charge alone..." Yuuji shook his head, taking another drink of coffee. "Nightmare more like it... He wants Ohayou sure but not at the cost of his career. Guess he figures his a** is still sexy enough to wave on stage and make fans swoon... but you're right, Hiroki being around will help matters. A lot. If something bad does happen not everyone would be screwed. If MeKA pulled out and Ohayou fell tomorrow... SMASH would swoop in and pick up the pieces. Akihiko would be screwed in that event... I would be royally screwed and you would be quite single again in a heartbeat... but for the most part the company would survive pretty much as it is. However... I like living, thank you, so let's not let SMASH take Ohayou, hmm?" the man asked, hoping that Michi understood the point there.
If SMASH owned Ohayou, Izo would not have to keep the bargain of one year... and Yuuji would disappear, whether by the spider's hand or his own. As it stood he still had a year to make his preparations... though the man still doubted he would be able to remain in Japan, much less in Asia at all, once that year was up.
Unless...
Takagi licked his lips, thinking about it, but he didn't say anything of his plans in regards to that timetable. He held a bargaining chip still... though Izo didn't know it yet.
A certain young man's birth certificate hadn't exactly gone back into the Koyasu family vault...
He set down his coffee, smiling softly at Michi. "Look... I'm not saying that's the ONLY reason there's a problem between them. Akihiko's the problem there, not Izzy... and his monogomy, while of his own making, was a good idea. Can you even imagine what he would do to someone who took Izzy to bed that wasn't himself? You don't know my cousin quite as well as you think if you're not aware of that jealous streak. So yes, Akihiko's forcing the change on himself, only because he knows he couldn't handle it if he didn't. He's... possessive. Izzy may not know it but to my cousin, Lucky-san is HIS. And sure, yell at me for thinking of him in such a shallow light... but he doesn't like people leaving him. It's an issue stemming from childhood and it's not going to go away just because we all want it to. It's part of who he is and how he's survived since. You and Izzy are the first people he's let in, Michi-kun... he's not going to let you go so easily, if at all."
The man's eyebrows rose in surprise at what Tanaka said next, but he just leaned back in his chair and averted his gaze. This really wasn't a topic he wanted to address right now...
"Yeah... I know. You're the first person who I've been able to talk to about a lot of things... but right now there's nothing I can do about him, Michi-kun. He'll go with Shou on tour and I won't see him for two months at the least. Hell, the boy doesn't even know who I am really... I..." Yuuji stopped, glancing around for a moment just to make sure no one was nearby.
They were thankfully quite alone in their corner of the cafe.
"It was Shou. The person I feel like I used, that is. I... well he and I... we... we were testing the waters so to speak. But I felt like being with him was just to bring me closer to Hideo and that was wrong. Thankfully Nakai has either fixed this problem or made it worse... not sure yet. I just hope Shou isn't pissed at me too..." sighing, Yuuji pinched the bridge of his nose for a moment before picking up his coffee once more. "Nakai doesn't hate Izzy, I think he's just pissed... but then again I don't know the man well. He's got damn good guitar rifts though, that I DO know. But yeah, he's not happy with how Ohayou treated him after everything... that's NOT a secret. I'm just hoping this relationship with Shou isn't in some way to try and make a switch to SMASH instead."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:55 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"He's doing ok. He had to leave early for work this morning but he's in a good mood. We had a wonderful dinner together last night and relaxed by the fireplace. With the exception of work intruding, it was a pleasant evening." answered Hiroki with a relaxed smile upon his face. He obviously was telling the true and honestly he was happy. Some days were rocky with Katsumi but right now, even though Katsumi still wasn't the young man he knew before, there was at least warmth where there had been little. "Yes, it is, and I did not tell him what you wanted to talk to him about even though he did ask. I felt that you and he should come up with your own dialogue. It might be incentive enough. In all honesty, I've no clue how he will feel about it. I guess what I'm trying to say is I want you both to have a chance to socialize and work things out."

In his heart, the older man hoped that Katsumi would one day maybe come to care for Akihiko. He wished that the hate of Matsumoto Izo and the failings of Koyasu Aki could be left in the past...one day. He shifted his weight on his heels as he leaned back in Aki's comfortable desk chair. Sometimes the scent of the older man still lingered in these rooms. And he wondered if that would ever go away. "Well, if it is just for the popularity then he better be careful. When Shou gets angry it isn't a short term thing. Smash fired one opening act that pissed off Shou. No consoling him from what the media said." Hiroki tapped his fingertips on the edge of the chair arm and glanced up at the ceiling. "I don't want an angry diva showing up on my doorstep. I've got too many already." Was he teasing? Hard to say. But he did smile again at Akihiko before taking up his cup. Then frowned as he took a sip.

"Well, it wouldn't be the first time something like this has happened in the music scene. He was pissed when Ohayou wasn't able to send him on tour when he requested. After all that had happened with the manager changes, I really felt like we let him down. We're lucky he didn't try to break his contract but that might be because his contract is very well written and he stands to do well if he stick with us through it's course. Although when it is time to renew, he might choose to go elsewhere. By that time, I hope that we are in better shape." He sighed and then sipped from his mug again realizing that the office was slightly chilly. The heat was on, but it just hadn't the time to warm up yet.

"Mm..I'm not surprised he has tried to challenge you. He's very competitive although I don't think he's quite as ruthless as you can be." Hiroki set his cup down and placed his warm fingers into his lap, "It's frustrating isn't it. Well, let Nakai kept you hungry to stay on top Akihiko. Once I'm fully in the office, I want you to focus on your tour. I know you have a job here helping the future talent but I know where your heart is. It's on the stage. I'll take up the extra work with the management team and hire another assistant to keep things flowing. Just so I can handle this whole company while you're out there shining on stage. If Aki can do it, so can I. And...make time for Katsumi too." He couldn't afford not to make time for Katsumi or he'd be locked up somewhere. Katsumi had a habit of enforcing those sorts of...things.

"And before you get worried, I've taken some security recommendations and we've a few more specialized men on staff now to watch over me. They are suppose to start next week when I officially return to work. Thus, you don't have to worry about me being unprotected. You and Katsumi both worry too much so I'm taking appropriate measures." he added then passed the sheets of the new security detail coming on board to Akihiko.

"Once your back from the tour, then you can go back to Co-chairman work." Hiroki returned to the previous subject, "But...as for Nakai, I don't like that he dropped Chiyou without properly telling him. And...mm...I'm not going to tell you what to do with your money, but if Chiyou is doing the work of a lyricist now rather than a star, please have Ohayou pay him that portion. You're welcome to put whatever pay you deem on top of that paycheck but if he is working for Ohayou, he should be paid accordingly. It allows him to keep medical benefits, insurance and other things that come with being employed." said Hiroki not wanting for Chiyou to be Akihiko's charity but he understood the reasons for it.

"Maybe your partner should check up on Chiyou next. But...ugh...did you happen to think that sending Izzy to talk to Nakai might not a blessing in that situation. Izzy does care for Chiyou like a son. Even though I've seen some distance between the two lately, I'm not sure how that's going to go over." This was something that Hiroki hadn't even though of until now. God he hoped that Izzy would be able to talk to Nakai...rationally.

"Yes, Nakai now has Shou on his arm. Or actually is it the other way. Nakai is on Shou's arm. From my perspective, Shou's support him, not vice versa. And...well I don't know what Shou's preferences are. Even though, I imagine Nakai perfers a more dominant role." Hiroki sighed then looked at Izzy's shirt and started to laugh, "Now...that reminds me of married life. I hope things are going well between you and he. Everything has been so chaotic that I've forgotten to ask you how you and he are doing."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:57 pm
User Image
User Image

Katsumi smirked, "Okay so maybe I DO know what you did... still. You could've come a bit less... flashy?" he teased, listening to the man talk and responding in turn as his mind pressed a bit more into the stare.
Pizza and songs... beer too... okay so Shou had been treated to pizza and beer with his new lover... but... but he didn't sense a lover... The thoughts of writing on Azriel's arm in lipstick was amusing though... and subconsciously, the bat pushed the sleeves up of his cute little pink dress, placing his hands on his hips.
"And I'm far from your girlfriend. Though..." walking forward, Katsumi found himself standing right in front of Shou... just an inch or two from the mercurial man. "I don't think I'd mind another kiss..." he smiled teasingly, one hand moving up to take a few of Shou's locks of hair on one finger and twirl it. "Maybe I got here first because I felt I might never make it through the throng of media that have now camped outside this studio... But... I don't think he's your boyfriend, Shou-san... I think you're just having fun with me..."
Which was truly what Azriel felt... what he had seen before on the television... and yet somehow he had missed the small Freudian slip of the tongue.
Had he meant 'me'? Or had he meant 'him' in reality?
And so the bat's pupils narrowed further, the young man looking deeply into the peacock's gaze... pushing past the music and the pizza and the lipstick and digging deeper. So far there was no sign of the other Shou... and for that, Katsumi was quite glad.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:32 pm
User Image

"Yeah I know they're outside." Nakai replied, closing the door behind Izzy and making sure it was locked. "They can stare at my boxers all they want. I'm not putting pants on to answer the door, media or not, because usually it's not something worth putting pants on for... especially on my days off." the man spoke, indicating for Izzy to make himself comfortable while he retreated back to the bedroom.
A few minutes passed and he came back, wearing a pair of khaki slacks and a grey short sleeved cotton shirt.
"There's a thing call pizza delivery... although I had that last night so..." Kai sat down, one leg pulled up to his chest on the chair while the other rested on the floor in a sort of half perch. "I appreciate the breakfast though, Izzy. Really. I just have a feeling that you're bringing me food to soften the 'what-the-hell-were-you-thinking' blow that's going to be spilling from your lips any second now."
There was a knowing and somewhat understand look in the blond's eyes. He'd figured this would happen... he also knew that Akihiko would send someone else to do his own dirty work. Then again, perhaps that was better then the fist fight that would most likely occur between the two musicians.
"Is Narcissus scared yet?" Kai teased, taking the box. "Scared about me becoming more popular so swiftly I mean?"
Opening the gift, the guitarist's eyes widened slightly. Izzy did remember some things about his past stars it seemed.
"Thanks, Izzy... Wish I'd had this last night... though it would've been a shame to waste it with pizza... guess I'll have to properly cook later." he set it to the side, resting his chin on his knee as he stared at his previous manager. "So... get it over with. Scold me like a child for dating your friend."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:41 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

At least, Nakai had the decency put some pants on. That was the first thought through Izzy's head as the man returned in Khaki pants. "Yes but your not leaving much to the imagination, Nakai...." added Izzy as the star shameless scoffed the idea of dressing before opening the door. "What if the media posted pictures of you in your...mm...underwear?" He was a manager at heart in many ways even if he was trying to be a star.

Izzy started setting out the boxes of breakfast and then opened them as they spoke. "Yes, there is pizza delivery but I think you'll like this much better. And you're right. I am thinking that, because it's difficult not to wonder when something flashes up on your TV set out of the blue and you know both people involved. However, knew you'd wake up hungry and I was hungry so we both benefit, right? " He pushed a box towards Nakai then napkins and plastic ware. "What do you think? Smells good?"

Understanding was within Izzy's eyes as well. Nakai may have sounded like he was teasing but there was a lot more too it than that. Nakai and Narcissus didn't get a long that well and so what sounded like a tease had an element of other feelings hidden just under the surface. "Scared? I'm not sure if he's the one that should be scared, Nakai. You're the one that has to live up to the situation you've put yourself in. And I wonder if you're ready for that."commented Izzy as he picked up a fork to taste his chicken fried steak. The manager wasn't irritated by the comment not at all even though he was Akihiko's partner. Stars always had rivalries and it just happened to be that Nakai and Narcissus were in that category. Maybe a little closer rivals than they were before, thanks to this new situation.

Izzy watched as Nakai opened the wine then smiled brightly. He was always able to remember key details about every one of his stars. It was an important part of his work as it had been and now he was glad that this one thing had not changed within himself. "Ah...but if you had it last night, I don't think you would have been spending money on the cocktails at the club you were at. And I doubt Pizza would have been on the menu. You'll have to let me know how it tastes. Since you're off all week you might have time to enjoy a home cooked meal and the bottle." It was nice to be able to talk to Nakai about not so work related things even though they both knew where this conversation would lead. Izzy didn't want to burn bridges even if he was here with a certain purpose.

He paused for a moment and considered his words before looking into those amber eyes across from him, "I'm not sure what angle I should be scolding you from, Nakai. You're dating my dearest friend and you've left Chiyou, who is also dear to me. I'm not even sure if you've talked to him about that, although, I'm sure he's seen the news. And then I think of your position, and know you've got dreams too. Some of which weren't going along as quickly or as properly as they should have. Thus scolding you seems rather inappropriate to some degree even if I feel I should. So, where should I start instead...that is a question I am uncertain of. And how should we discuss this? Because I'd rather have a fruitful conversation than a yelling match. Although, a part of me wants to yell, a part of me knows that it wouldn't solve anything."

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:08 pm
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

"That might work. As long as you stay on the sofa and don't give him the evil eye from across the room. Sipping coffee is good. And yeah, umm...if he does throw everything off the desk and jumps me, I might need some help there." Michi could actually see that happening scary enough and it sure sounded a heck of a lot of fun in his opinion but this wasn't the goal. Or was it? Oh crap no it wasn't the goal! He had to get out of that mindset. He couldn't share that part of his world with Akihiko anymore! Even if he wanted to...

"Well ok, so if that's not the problem then, let's just look at the other things. It doesn't look like anything is going wrong between him and Ishi-san on the surface so as long as I keep myself from doing anything stupid things should be ok, right?" All he had to do was keep his hands out of Akihiko's pants. How hard could it be? Very hard.

"With all the stuff you were doing at the time, I doubt you could have kept up with things, Yuuji. But yeah, he's overworked and not being allowed to be creative so it's probably causing him stress. And I can see that he'd be a bit scared if Hiroki-san wasn't around to do the heavy lifting at Ohayou. So, Hiroki-san is suppose to come back to work soon right?" asked Michi as he started to calm down and realize that things might work themselves out on their own to some degree once Hiroki came back to the office. However, the idea of Smash descending on a broken Ohayou sounded daunting.

"Yeah, Let's not go down that road. I like my life as it is thanks. I'm not sure I could handle working for Smash." commented Michi as he sipped is drink. He was still too naive to know the darkest world of Smash but he guessed that their policies for musicians weren't as good as Ohayou's in more way s than one.

"Well, he can't be too possessive with me, I mean, I fool around quite a bit and he doesn't seem to care at all. So I don't really agree with you as far as how his and my relationship is." Michi hadn't experienced anything that gave him any indication that Akihiko wouldn't let him be his own person and go his own way. It seemed odd to think that could be the case.

Michi nodded understandingly and just sighed softly. He wanted Yuuji's position with his son to improve not be more distant. However, what Yuuji said next caused Michi to choke on his next sip of coffee. He caught himself before repeating that name. Yuuji had been with....Shou? Seriously? But now that Yuuji was explaining it, Michi could see the reasons. He scratched his neck uncertain how to even comment on this one. "Well, umm....I'd say, just talk to...um...him about it. The boy is still your kid and..um...I hope that it all works out." Wow...he hadn't expected that Shou was the 'other guy'.

"I guess we won't know that answer...but...." It was then Yuuji's phone got a message from one of his people at Ohayou. Michi paused so Yuuji could take a look at his text message.

Hiroki-sama has returned to his office today. Looks like he's meeting with Narcissus in his office right now.

...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:47 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

"Less flashy. Now you know, Mi-chan, that's not my style." winked Shou and he wagged a finger while watching the 'girl' before him. Mi-chan certainly was a minx although Shou knew that the man underneath was a lot different indeed. His eyes drifted to those pale arms. Well crap, now he wanted a pen...Gah! "Do you have any lipstick, Mi-chan?" Thoughts about writing that music now dominated all of his surface thoughts as soon as those arms were exposed.

Although as soon Mi-chan moved in closer teasing in such a way, his eyes flashed over Mi-chan's face and lips. "Mm...but of course, he is really my boyfriend, Mi-chan. You're such a tease. And having fun with you is much better than not of that I'm certain." That last line could have meant many things. But his lips pressed into a grin, "What am I to do with you? I guess I'll just have to introduce you to him one day."

Going pass the Pizza, beer and music brought Katsumi into the strange space that could be called Shou's mind. Fragments of life flickered here and there within this space, like broken shards of an elegant mirror that hung in the air. Although he could hear laughter deep within this lattice of reflections. And the sounds of glasses As he probed deeper, he could see Nakai dressed in the outfit Katsumi had seen on TV with Shou. They were laughing and eating pizza and beer and guitars. It seemed like the perfect past time between two people who were bound to become good friends. However, it wasn't too long before Shou was on the ground and they were talking about practice makes perfect...For the most part it seemed playful and innocent enough. Lovers ja'nai. Although, maybe there was potential.

At the same time, Katsumi could feel something else and soon the world was spinning around pulling Katsumi off balance. His mind's eye suddenly eclipsed by the smaller sun's shadow! It's orbit rotating quickly and the atmosphere suddenly pressed Katsumi through a shard of the mirror into a whole new world.

This opposing reflection had not nearly the broken shards of mirror flung about in disarray but a large crack that walked up in a feather-like pattern upon part of the world. The tender feeling of warm heat upon passionate lips spread through him. The real desire and longing arousing his soul as if he were the participant in this place rather than the viewer. If Katsumi did not understand what a first brush with true attraction was like, he would now be familiar. Suddenly a vision of sexy blue boxers with a curiously noted grey thread caressing pale skin passed before his eyes, the blush of his own cheeks and gentle fingers stroking his face. Internally, feeling of intense regret and guilt swelled up within Katsumi that threatened to tear his world apart. Always regretting... Never to find love...never to be loved. Never able to share the world with another... Always regretting those things that would never be.

As Katsumi felt this depth of regret, he could feel something else. As if at the same time, someone had slipped passed him...switched places with his own soul drawing it out. When you open a window....the air streams both ways, doesn't it?

Looking backwards in his mind while wallowing in this regret, he could see himself spending time with Hiroki in a moment that was prior to his surgery, the mischief he had played on a small boy in an Akiba bookstore while Hiroki chuckled beyond the stack of books. Although, it was as if someone else was participating in that moment. A moment that he had lost....when he went into the pit.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces