Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
School Of The Hidden Rose ((Threads affiliations up soon)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes!!!
  No!!!
  If i get a cookie!!
View Results

Top-Chris4

Clean Member

750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:40 pm
Chris takes the armour, "err... no, it dosent, you see, you are accting on the name. Never do that, its called the lighting armour, only because its power looks like lighting, It calls down giant beams of tainted energy, that looks like lighting, you choes the easy way of acting on the name because it has lighting in it, tainted energy is alot mre powerful then lighting." he says as he walks back inside.

(( this could have been avoided if you read my OOC part of the home work post))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:42 pm
Edina Elric
Deserei was walking around minding her own bussiness just trying to past the time she had on her hands."*Sigh* im bored i wish there was something to do here right now" She said to herself

Leon vame up behind her and picked her up "Heyy did you miss me" he asked her kissing her  

KG8584

Edina Elric

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:44 pm
KG8584
Edina Elric
Deserei was walking around minding her own bussiness just trying to past the time she had on her hands."*Sigh* im bored i wish there was something to do here right now" She said to herself

Leon vame up behind her and picked her up "Heyy did you miss me" he asked her kissing her

Deserei Smiled up at him "yes i did" She said while cuddling up to him  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:52 pm
Cagalli146
[[Ok]]

Sion, looked over at him,"Just talking to you." she hugged her knees as he played the guitar,"I'm sorry, looks like you are busy. I'll talk to you later." She released her legs as she stood up.

Tsubame dazed at him with a annoyed gaze,"Atamous, if you haven't noticed...there is a HUGE hole in my dorm...these are your students so PLEASE take care of this hole..." she glared at him darkly.

She blushed and looked to the hole.."Um..I can fix that to...just lemme.."She winces and pulled the glass out..healing her cut by burning the skin closed..she'd done it enough times to were the pain was tolerable."There!'She tried her best to smile and quickly started to picked the glass up again.

l-PandaLoveButton-l

High-functioning Gawker

13,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Mark Twain 100

KG8584

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:53 pm
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric

he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her lips " i love you Dessy" he kissed her again  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:56 pm
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric

he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her lips " i love you Dessy" he kissed her again

"I love you too" deserei said while kissing back  

Edina Elric

Atamous

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:37 pm
Cagalli146
[[Ok]]

Sion, looked over at him,"Just talking to you." she hugged her knees as he played the guitar,"I'm sorry, looks like you are busy. I'll talk to you later." She released her legs as she stood up.

Tsubame dazed at him with a annoyed gaze,"Atamous, if you haven't noticed...there is a HUGE hole in my dorm...these are your students so PLEASE take care of this hole..." she glared at him darkly.
shizu smiled and hugged her "don't leave i need someone then a tear started to roll down his cheek then he backed away a bit wiping the tear away "sorry its just you remind me of someone special to me they died a few years ago" he sat down playing again

atamous clapped his hands and touched the wall and the hole turned normal  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:41 pm
Tsubame froze in shock, she looked over at Atamous. Crossing her arms she smirked,"Clever...very clever..." she looked back at the students,"So, your name, and your dorm..." she gazed at Amanda with a content expression.

Sion looked over her shoulder to glance at him as he threw his arms around her quickly. Being caught completely off guard, she felt a bit flushed as she looked at his tears,"I didn't mean to make you cry...I'm sorry..." she walked over to him,"Who was the special someone?" she placed her hands on her knees as she leaned over to look at his eye.

Nu Alter

l-PandaLoveButton-l

High-functioning Gawker

13,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:08 pm
Cagalli146
Tsubame froze in shock, she looked over at Atamous. Crossing her arms she smirked,"Clever...very clever..." she looked back at the students,"So, your name, and your dorm..." she gazed at Amanda with a content expression.

Sion looked over her shoulder to glance at him as he threw his arms around her quickly. Being caught completely off guard, she felt a bit flushed as she looked at his tears,"I didn't mean to make you cry...I'm sorry..." she walked over to him,"Who was the special someone?" she placed her hands on her knees as she leaned over to look at his eye.

She flushed again..the singes making her wince.."Um..Amanda and...15?..I think...This is 15 right?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:05 am
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric

Deepins the kiss  

KG8584

Edina Elric

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:50 am
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric

Deepins the kiss

Deserei just wrapped her arms around him and let him take the lead in the kiss  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:19 am
Kira wakes up and looks around then goes back to sleep again.  

DeDarkKnight

Aged Gaian

Atamous

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:15 pm
Cagalli146

his eyes were covered by his hair "my mom you have the same hair and same eyes"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:20 pm
Alena sighed, she had drawn a diagram and Jack was in the middle. She held out a rose, and an open book. "Lets hope that this works." Alena mumbled.

[I will be gone for 12 dayds tomorow.]  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

KG8584

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:52 pm
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric

Deepins the kiss

Deserei just wrapped her arms around him and let him take the lead in the kiss

He held her close "So do you want to do today?" He asked  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items