Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Let's all Maple together? [Mardia Players] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to join the Gaian Mardian players?
  Yes! Definately! Need nicer people to be around with.
  No, I'd think I'd rather stick with my own server.
  Maybe for a bit, no promises though.
View Results

Gessakinz

Gessakinz

Sparkly Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:17 pm
Kaiorin II
Is this char transfer service a real feature. Meaning does another MS game have it or does another plan on having it? If thats the case, I'd move to maridia also...Just to put you on my list too Tenny love<3<3
They might be giving it to us. They have it in a poll on the official website.

Quote:
Q. Character Transfer Service

|x| OMG. Where do I sign up?
|x| No thanks, I'm quite happy where I am.
|x| I would go if my friends went.
|x| I would do it eventually, but not right away.

the poll ends in 5 days and out of the 17k (current # rounded) people that have voted, 66.7% said "OMG. Where do I sign up?" xD me being one of those. So if they are looking for feedback on a feature they are thinking of giving us then I think we might get since more then half of the voting populace (sp) want it.

They probably will because of how crowded scania is and how empty in comparison the other servers are. Though I think for every so many people that leave scania a certain many will go into Scania because of friends they have there or because of freaking Tiger.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:23 pm
I'm just hoping that this doesn't make Mardia all of a sudden highly populated. that would defeat the purpose of me moving to Mardia, to start fresh, in an empty world. But if they do make the character transfer service i will move my bera Sin to mardia so i can stay on mardia with my guild, plus bera is too crowded for me. I wouldn't replace Frozen with my bera bandit, because even though being a STR bandit is harder than i thought, i like frozen better. I just want his +6 speed black snowshoes on frozen D: which they are currently in my sin's inventory. xP

FrozenVine

Eloquent Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Medalist 100

Kaiorin II

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:31 pm
Oh, I rembered voting for that. Then desperately wishing for somebody to beam me up...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:35 pm
I'd like to believe people will use the feature to move to servers where they have friends, not just to move to a "new" server. If they do make it a feature I hope they put some restrictions in place for it like; "a server must be so old" and "characters only being allowed to move one time", and other stuff like that to make people think twice before they move their character just for ranking or profit.

As it is, the highest value market is Scania. A Pink or Purple Adventurers Cape on Mardia sells for what just under 100mil, on Scania they sell for over 200mil. And thats just one example. There is no reason to move to Scania from a newer server, you'll have a crappy ranking and just because you think you can sell rare items high. Everything is high, even things you find alot of.

*knows I ranted and couldnt stop myself* 4laugh sweatdrop

Gessakinz

Gessakinz

Sparkly Werewolf

Taiakeita Vick

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:41 pm

Well I'm curious as to what would happen if the a transfer system did come out. Like, how would it work? What would be it's after effects and what not.

I'd love to blow loads of money on NX but I should draw a limit hence my cheapness xD Really I just want to mess around with Gacha for the nice items unavailable through normal means making it all the more special =] Not to mention I'll be needing TONS of cursed scrolls and money for my godly equipment ventures xD

I want to try the Amoria PQ x3 Especially since it's like a PQ for someone your close to. So you might think of it kind of a online date xD

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:56 pm
It was hard getting into scania, even back when I was first joining maple, lord knows ho wlong that was ago xD

The majority of my friends list doesn't even bother to answer me. Even when I say I'm going to leave and I say goodbye to them. Even if I say I don't feel good. Hell when I log on they don't even as much as a give me a glance.  

Kaiorin II

Taiakeita Vick

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:35 pm

Well from my experience people just use their buddy list as a way of keeping names. For tracking, selling/buying items, recruiting someone for a grind fest and what not. Most people just add crazy amounts of people onto it and talk to main closer friends. So really it kind of defeats the purpose of a buddy list xP But who am I to judge lolz.

Also there could be the spam factor as well. Some people with large buddy lists and in a large guild tend to get swamped by spam non-stop xP
-Has seen someone's screenie before-

Any who, I don't find it hard to keep track of what everyone says. Just take a glance and remember it to thought. So I'd say not replying to you when you say something seems rude D: At least they could have mentioned something like afk or "busying keeping up spawn so can't talk fast"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:41 pm
Taiakeita Vick

Well I'm curious as to what would happen if the a transfer system did come out. Like, how would it work? What would be it's after effects and what not.

Probably be able to transfer one character at a time to a different world (Bera to Windia for example). I wouldn't pay more than $10 for something like that.  

crystalsmuse

Taiakeita Vick

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:00 pm

Any ways off topic again! xD Gaia cars seems interesting. Although not much options in customization now but soon =]

Off note from Maple but would anyone want to race me sometime? I want to test it out with a friendly person xD I'm paranoid lolz.

And yes I haven't been on maple at all. Mostly out of boredem of grinding and need to spend some me time with me xD

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:07 pm
I hope we can customize the interior too, had the possum but I want it convertable so I changed it to the "shoebox" car.

I havent been on MS since yesterday and I was on Scania because I'm lonely and very envious of Lunar making Priest <3 her though just wish I was a Priest and still on Mardia.

Gessakinz

Gessakinz

Sparkly Werewolf

Taiakeita Vick

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:27 pm

Wow shes a priest already Oo
Yay for abuse on Orbis I guess?

I should probably go on soon xD
I feel like not really sleeping and don't know what to do. Thought it would be nice to check my stuff =p

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:39 pm
glitch was fixed wasnt it? plus it is mardia afterall.. it isnt hard to rush  

Gessakinz

Gessakinz

Sparkly Werewolf

Taiakeita Vick

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:27 am

Well we don't really know 100% if glitch was fix now do we? I mean I've heard it was but I've yet to see proof. And not to mention she was level 60 last time I was on and that was 2-3 days ago I think. And by rushing it takes about 2hrs to level from 69-70 so it would be possible if she was hardcore PQ'ing oo"

But thats besides the point x3 I was on sw.net and didn't even click on the Maple shortcut on my desktop xD And now I'm sleep-ish. Maybe I'll go on tomorrow >< I don't know why but I'm finding it not as appealing as before.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:33 am
Taiakeita Vick

Well we don't really know 100% if glitch was fix now do we? I mean I've heard it was but I've yet to see proof. And not to mention she was level 60 last time I was on and that was 2-3 days ago I think. And by rushing it takes about 2hrs to level from 69-70 so it would be possible if she was hardcore PQ'ing oo"

But thats besides the point x3 I was on sw.net and didn't even click on the Maple shortcut on my desktop xD And now I'm sleep-ish. Maybe I'll go on tomorrow >< I don't know why but I'm finding it not as appealing as before.
aaww dont like.. leave before I can come back to Mardia =(

and I think Lunar is on often, Hawaii might be out of school so she has lots of free time.

Gessakinz

Gessakinz

Sparkly Werewolf

Taiakeita Vick

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:38 am

Nah don't worry about me leaving Mardia. I'm staying put most definitely =]

Argh I'm so curious about the Amoria PQ! @.@ It's been on my mind for a while now. Not to mention I've been annoyed from slow movement on my warrior. I...ugh kind of spent my money on buying clean doom bringers to scroll xP

Maple Story

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games