Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:17 am
(OMG! I don't have to work today! A girl I work with needs extra hours and asked to take my shift. Yes! *jumps around like a five year old*)

Harry looked at Luna for a moment, not really sure what to say in response to that. "I don't think so, unless Stubby Boardmen likes 'em on his own team," he answered with a smirk. "Of course, you could always ask him when ever he shows up. Which should be soon. Sirius was hungry and as much as he'll want to go upstairs, he'll need to eat. Got to keep up his energy for other things."

Harry grimaced suddenly. "Oh, the imagery on that one. Sirius is like replacement dad, ergh. God, I'm tired, can I go to sleep now?"

Propping himself up with his own hand, he closed his eyes and sighed.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:32 pm
(Ha ha, I'm going to make Draco one of the most annoying people ever. Alright, he already is the most annoying person ever, but that is NOT THE POINT! ^^)
Draco saw Harry Potter return after he left. Oh how he wanted to get up and just...just...ugh. He didn't even know what he wanted to do, but he knew it was going to be bad. Yes, very bad.

But Malfoys were supposed to have self control, be dignified and well-mannered, whether that manner be cruel or peaceful was another matter of course. But they always knew when to be scarse or had the right mind enough to just breathe out a curse upon their family, or something of that nature, through their teeth then merely leave it be for the moment. Sadly, Draco happened to forget this most important Malfoy trait. If he did remember, he might have saved himself the embarrassment of falling upon his back when he went to get up to taunt Potter, by stepping upon a rather slippery and out of place puddle.

He yelped as he fell and felt his back hit hard upon the stone floor. He grew dizzy for quite a few moments, and squeezed his eyes shut. He awaited the nausiated dizzy feeling to pass.

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:06 pm
(Oh bloody hell...)

Harry whipped around, fully expecting to find a Death Eater behind him at the ready with a wand. Seeing Draco Malfoy lying on his back on the ground, eyes closed, he sighed. Well, close, but no cigar. "God, excuse me," he said to the others, standing up and walking over to Malfoy.

"I thought you were supposed to be graceful?" he asked, looking down at Malfoy.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:42 pm
( xp )
"Like you would know anything about graceful, Potter," he said, putting as much sneer and hatred into the name. His eyes were still shut tight, and soon the wooziness passed and he cracked his eyes open. Already a headache was coming, but that pain wasn't enough to help him not feel the humiliation of his fall.

Not many people seemed to notice, but then again his eyes had been shut for a fairly good amount of time so he may have come back to life when people lost interest. "Move," he ordered Harry and pushed him out of the way of his desired standing spot. He slowly got up, not daring to hold his head in pain as for more calls of humiliation.

By now he had completely forgotten what he was going to taunt Harry with, probably something about his stupid glasses. Or perhaps his scar, or his terrible luck with flying a broomstick. Sadly, however, he could not bring anything up to say so he merely just watched Potter through a narrow gaze. Perhaps this would make Potter uncomfortable enough to just walk away.  

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:07 pm
Harry stepped back half a pace as Malfoy stood up. It was clear he was in pain, but Harry was unwilling to give a s**t. "What?" he demanded when Malfoy continued to stare at him. He hated when people did that. Made him nervous. With an irritated grumble, he flattened his bangs over his scar, suddenly reminded strongly of his first year when people would always stare at him like a show at a carnival.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:17 pm
Malfoy smirked, amused. "What Potter? Uncomfortable having me look at you?" he chuckled a little at his impending joke, "Afraid I'm looking at you and thinking how gorgeous your little scar fits upon your head, eh?" he said, finally getting it out. Good, now he actually had something of worth for his pain. Ouch his pain, he just remembered it. He was normally a drama queen, I mean look back at third year, but that didn't mean he went off showing his battle scars with a rainpuddle. He wondered slightly why he hadn't run away like most do when being stared at, but then again it was the boy-who-lived, and heaven knows how many times he'd been stared at.  

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:43 pm
(Quote the Snarry shipper, "Um...what do I do?")

Harry gulped, he had been expecting an insult to have a bit more kick to it. Looking toward where he had been sitting and wishing suddenly that he had stayed outside to watch his godfather and Remus do whatever the hell they were going to do, he realized that for possibly the second time in his life, he was speechless.

After all, what were you suppose to say to that. "N-no," he managed after a moment, glad his hand was still pressed over his scar. "I wasn't expecting that. Um..."

He fell silent, staring at Malfoy in shock. A lesser man would have run screaming by now, but no, he was being a brave little Gryffindor and staying put.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:54 pm
(???)
He laughed and walked away from the bewildered boy. Wow, he didn't know his stupid remark would leave Potter so dumbfounded. He continued chuckling merrily. "Please, as if I would even go for that crud." he thought to himself. He went into his pocket and looked at a moving picture his friend had sent him while leaning against the wall in the Entrance of the School. He chuckled deeply "Idiot" he said. Of course he wasn't exactly that smart for slipping in that-draco slapped himself. No, draco, don't contridict yourself. In fact, don't talk to yourself, it's unhealthy.He ran a hand through his hair to even it back out, oh how he wished he had some blow drying appliance. Now what were they called...?  

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:00 pm
Breathing a sigh of relief, Harry beat a hasty retreat back to the table, collapsing onto the bench and wrapping his arms firmly around Hermione's shoulders, burying his face in her thick brown hair. "Oh god, permission to crawl under a rug somewhere and die. That was the most random conversation I've had with Malfoy since first year. Hermione, tell me it'll be okay and that I'm imagining things."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:13 pm
Draco continued leaning and began singing, I know quite out of character, to himself.
"So I seen her
In a land that was forgotten
She brought a candle to my mind
But it got no easier then
So I snuck out of her apartment
I went down to buy a premium
But all that settled was my mind, for a time
Till she showed me what a fire was "

He would have continued, but luckily he caught himself and stopped he decided to once again pop into the Great Hall. He looked over at the Gryffindors and nearly choked at trying to hold a laugh at Harry. He shook his head. "Takes everything too literally doesn't he?" he asked himself, going to sit down.  

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:09 pm
Sirius groaned lightly.

"The upstairs is calling us..." he mumbled against Remus' lips before kissing him. He was about to just say "******** it" and sweep Remus off his feet and storm back upstairs when his stomach growled rather loudly. Sirius pulled back and rested his forehead against Remus'.

"s**t..." he muttered shaking his head.

"I have got to get food before we do anything else. Otherwise I'll wind up starving myself without even realizing it. God damned Azkaban..." he muttered. He pulled back and looked at Remus.

"So, we go inside, you see how far you can make it up the stairs alone without collapsing, and I'll run to the Great Hall for some food for both of us. And then we'll go upstairs, eat, and...let things take their course. Sound like a plan?" he asked.

((How many times must I tell you to get off the darned computer and pay attention to your boyfriend Remus?))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:20 pm
(When things like that happen...Cassie needs to tell Tyler that she was still logged on. *glares at Sev* You idiot...now I have to retype all of that...gah.)

Remus nodded, "I am a little bit hungry," he said softly. "And I can stand on my own thank you very much."

To prove this, he stepped back a pace, still well within Sirius' arms but enough to make it clear that he was capable of standing on his own two legs. He hadn't felt this good after a full moon without the potion since his time at Hogwarts.

"Just walk me to the stairs and I should be fine. If not, I can always sit down and wait for you."  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:52 pm
Sirius smiled and nodded.

"All right, inside the castle we go then," he announced, keeping an arm around Remus as he stepped forward and pushed the door open.

"Anything in particular you want me to grab for you to eat?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:09 pm
"If they have it, and I know they do, a peach," Remus said, taking Sirius' arm and following him into the Entrance Hall. "I will give my left arm for a peach, or an apple, the yellow ones, not the red ones, or some other type of fruit."

Remus nodded, talking now more to himself than to Sirius. "That's what I want. No meat. As tempting as it sounds, I want it so rare it'll still be mooing and well, that's disgusting. Just fruit."  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games