Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Off- Topic Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 10:39 pm
I don't have a wand, I am totally against Alivans, they basically make profit out of a new craze (well to some it is a craze) and seriously, all it is, is a stupid piece of wood styled like a table leg. You can make one for free in bloody D&T class.

However, I did buy a scarf and tie from their so I am biased ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 8:50 am
*nods in agreement* total against Alivans selliong wands, but I do love their other stuff...*dreams of the Ice Mice*  

Soul of The Wind

Assimilated Prophet

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 10:09 am
I kind of want a wand from Allivans. I think it'd be nifty.

Though I don't know *waves the wand she's got and grins*

It's kind of nifty having this one, it's got neat carvings on it. My mom actually looked and me and said "Now you can be Padfoot and run around like the idiot you are acting out your stories without using that stupid drumstick."

sweatdrop You know you have no life when your mom points out that yes you do actually do stuff like that.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 7:18 pm
... I just watched Family Guy.

Peter had a little fort made out of pillows.

*builds fort around mole-hill*

My new tower!  

Lunar_Blade

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 9:10 pm
*laughs*

I have Stewie Pajama bottoms, I got them for the Holidays.

They're black and obviously have Stewie on them and it says "Obey Me" all over them.

They rock.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 9:11 pm
I just thought I like to announce this...Don't know why..but..Gives me something to say, because I am Unknow here *shrugs*

I am getting a Snakey..and I am naming him He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named... yea...

Also... I smell like Moonlight Path

Soul of The Wind

Assimilated Prophet

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:08 am
I had the oddest dream last night.

Ok, I always have odd dreams--I'm a screwed up little person dreaming of Hogwarts as Candy Land and Severus looking for Harry underneath a couch.

But anyways, this time the dream had something from the guild in it.

And I really hope this was a dream and not something that actually happened because then I'd have to go cry tears of emo.

But, something happened I can't remember what, and I was asking a question and some member called me the mean and evil crew member, and people agreed with her!

I don't think it was some one I actually know--but that's not the point. The point is, now I'm going through the guild going "Wow...am I really that evil?" sweatdrop

It was just weird having a dream that had that. I'd thought I'd share with you all. I'm shutting up now.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:54 pm
I don't think anyone can top the Sirius in a Victorian ball gown dream...ever. *laughs*  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 3:07 pm
o.o

No, now wait...what?!

Did you put that dream thread? I don't think I've heard that one...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 3:23 pm
I know I said something about that on the dream thread. Maybe. sweatdrop

Basically, Remus had died and in grief. I have no idea why though, Sirius was wearing one of those ridiculous ball gowns from the Victorian age. Actually, now that I think about it, it looks like Belle's dress from Beauty and the Beast. Anyways. About the only thing I remember is that he got stuck behind a piano because the skirt of the dress was too big for him to get behind it.

rofl I still get the giggles when I think about it. He looked very pretty.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 3:31 pm
....*giggles madly*

I might wind up writing a parody for my journal with that...I've got a few more that I'm working on though.

*gets image of Sirius in Belle's dress and bursts out laughing* I'm not going to be able to watch Beauty and the Beast for a very very very long time now...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 3:51 pm
There's Remus/Sirius undertones in the movie now because of that stupid dream. Though Remus wouldn't be nearly as mean as the Beast...but it's still delightfully adorable to think about. I mean, the Beast does look more like HellsingWolf but still...it could work... *bursts out laughing* Maybe that will be my next project. Harry Potter does Beauty and the Beast!  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 4:05 pm
I've actually been playing around with combining the two for awhile.

I just can't find a good pairing to do it with.

I've always seen Remus more as a Belle rather than a Beast--and Sirius Black just does not work as the Beast.

I've shot the idea at a few friends and they've all said either Harry/Severus or Harry/Draco.

And on another note: It doesn't matter what the Beast looks like--it's better than PoA's version of a werewolf.

That was just weird.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 4:30 pm
My head hurts gonk My brain just collided with the front of my head.

Dreams... Dreams... Right. I had one of the guild, but it wasn't just a forum, it was an actual physical place, and basically the crew and Remus (Can't we make Remus a crew member? It'd be easier to just say crew) All turn up at the massive building, like Trump Tower, wearing buisness suits (Except HK was wearing a corset... Probably because we were discussing Hot Topic a.k.a Goth'n' Go, on that day). Well we just worked and such, discussed a car pool (Remus had one of those Hummer cars... You know, the big ones) and HK was randomly saying how she found a dollar on the way to work. (Aussie currency yay!). Then Remus started playing Silent Hill, and that's when things went crazy and demented, concerning a zombie Sirius and half of a decaying corpse: Remus (Lupin).  

Lunar_Blade

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 4:33 pm
...Corset?

Not in this life time...no thank you

As for the puppies...

eww! Decaying Remus! Poor Sirius!  
Off Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games