Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
YAY ANOTHER SUPER POWERED SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

add a poll
  >lokerruff<
View Results

iiAnti-Stereotypical

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:23 pm

Name: Ajii Jarisa (AJ) biggrin
Personality: Extrovert, Obsessed with msuic, Kind of crazy in a loveable way, talkative, optimist, loves to joke around, easy to get a huge crush on, she is easy to trust, wonderful BFF, loving

Storyline: Can't remember anything. Woke up in my dorm room with completely empty memory, with only knowing my name.
Power: Hears rythm in everything. From the smallest steps of a bug, to the way the planets rotate. She knows the song of the universe by heart, and can easily guess your next move if she feels she needs to read a few lines of the song early. She can make the song of the universe faster or slower, but she i always in control. She reads people like on open book.

In short term: Time

Warning: NEVER, EVER, EVER take her Ipod

Appearance: Always has headphones on, Black long layered hair, electric neon blue eyes that change color depending on her moods, kind of pale but in a nice way, easy to blush, thin, clothing varies every day, (usually short shorts and cute tank top with sarcastic saying) matching and neon, cute! :3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:28 pm
AJ jogs up to locker and quickly spins the combination. She has a loveable smile and her face as she opens her locker. In a split second, a huge book tumbles from one of the shelves. It suddenly stops in mid air, pages open, about to fall to the floor. She picks up the book that seemed frozen in time and places it in her locker. She takes out a mirror and fixes the ribbon in her hair, takes out her sticker covered notebook and pink gel pen, closes her locker. Takes a map out of her light pink pocket and holds upside down, trying to read intructions on how to get to first class. Eyes flash an interesting shade of indigo as she scrunches her eyebrows together in confusion. Obviously needs help, standing in the middle of the hallway, boots untied and holding a map upside down...  

iiAnti-Stereotypical

ET MOI

Aged Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:28 pm
Name: Lion
Personality: Carefree, careless, caring and out going.
Race: Human
Powers: telepathy
Appearance: Like every other girl. Shoulder length dark hair. Round brown eyes. And a little shorter than the usual 14-year-old.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:32 pm
Lion walks through the hallway humming a easy tune as she files her book in her bag. She sees a silver item sticking out from behind a trash bin. She goes closer to take a look and finds a fine silver ipod on the floor. "Oh...?" She looks around and sees nobody. Maybe i should turn this into the office or something. Oh, but Lion is new to the school. She didn't know her way around so much.  

ET MOI

Aged Sex Symbol

iiAnti-Stereotypical

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:12 pm
Ajii saw Lion and ran up to her. "Hi! I'm...." Ajii trailed off... confused for a moment. She looked at her hand, where she had written her name. She picked up where she had left off, "Ajii. I'm Ajii!" She was happy that she had managed not to screw up her first sentence too badly. Maybe this person wouldn't think of her as such a creep.... Ajii grinned. Of course she would.... oh well. I might as well enjoy not being beat up while it lasts.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:57 am
The bell rung and Elias left first class. On his way to where he thought math might be, he noticed some other people looking thoroughly confused as he had been when getting to first block. "Hi, my name is Elias" he said, sticking out his hand towards the cheerful looking girl, where his hand showed his black circle tattoo out in the open before he quickly turned his palm the other way.  

Raver Zephyr

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250

iiAnti-Stereotypical

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:39 pm
AJ shook his hand, accidently smudging the ink on her hand to his. "Oops! Omigosh I'm so sorry!" AJ's face had blushed a light pink and she took out a pen and re-wrote what was on her hand. "I'm Aj!" She said happily, not having to look at her hand for once. Being around her had this wierd affect that made you equally happy, as if being joyful was contagious.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:12 pm
"Nice to meet you, so what's your power?", Elias asked, suddenly feeling the urge to be obnoxiously happy. But he ignored this feeling and kept his apathetic attitude.  

Raver Zephyr

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250

iiAnti-Stereotypical

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:20 pm
AJ giggled and shrugged. Most people had an overly annoying high-pitched giggle, which AJ did not. "I'm not sure yet... I think it's Time. But my Mentor didn't explain it really. She said, 'Time is everything, and everything is made of something. Everyone has something, so something means everyone. Everyone is anyone, and anyone is nothing. Nothing is the start of everything." Aj's eyes flashed a cobalt lightning blue. AJ shrugged, "I think my mentors a little crazed..." AJ blew a long strand of black hair out of her face in frustrated confusion.
"So what's your next class?" She asked, once again contagiously cheery.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:37 am
"math," Elias said quickly, before rushing off to class.  

Raver Zephyr

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250

iiAnti-Stereotypical

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:21 pm
AJ stared at his receding back, with her eyes once again cobalt blue. Did she say something to offend him? Nah, probably not... I hope.

AJ looked at her upside down map once again. She grinned, she had all the time in the world. Literally...

She made time stop in its tracks, then went slowly around the entire 80 acre school checking each door to find her classroom.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:54 pm
Elias reappeared in front of AJ, frowning. "That wasn't very nice, stopping time and all. I was stuck for a while. I didn't even know i could do that though. So what grade are you in? I might be able to help you find your class."  

Raver Zephyr

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items