Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Guild Archives
Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the muffin person

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:33 pm
Oi' dere ya weedy gitz,

I'm the Muffin Person, and I come from a planet recently overrun by an Ork infestation. The local defense forces have been able to drive them away, but not before I could get a few snapshots with my pict recorder.

User Image

User Image

User Image

The poor boyz didn't even know how to keep their stuff from corroding! Everything was rusty and covered in a thick patina that was beyond repair.

Anyway, those are a few of my mostly done models, they require a bit of color that isn't brown and green though. Stripes and checks and the whole deal, ya know.

I run a Speed Freeks army against my so very boring and obscenely slow Space Marine and Tau companions. Static gunlines make my overwhelming maneuverability seem like a waste.

On a side note: I'm a bad photographer, and I feel like those pictures are really large, I will replace them with a link if I need to, but tada.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:33 pm
Well, I'm a scawy ghost and I play the Imperial Guard, and Dark Elves. I just started the elves very recently, and already have discovered that I suck hardcore with them. I don't have any pics of either of my armies but...I'll get them up when I can smile  

a scawy ghost

Alan_Inugami

Beloved Raider

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:26 pm
hey whats up people ^^ im alan and i play tau  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:48 pm
hiyaz all im Akito i play Tau but mostly tyranids because of the new codex that came out its so cool so many new creatures  

x-InsigNia-x

Rourke1708

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:40 pm
Hi all, I'm a bit WH40k fan. Even though I don't play the board game (yet) I do play DoW. My favorite race is the Tau. FOR THE GREATER GOOD!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:49 pm
I'm new, i just started getting into warhammer stuff recently, and i don't really know nuffin :B

but one day I will!

also Slaanesh = heart  

Pombie

Zanathos

4,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:03 pm
Greetings all. Happy to be here. I don't currently have a pic of my armies but I run Nids and Chaos.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:50 am
Hi there, I'm Mike. I'm more into Fantasy, but I like to watch 40k.

I just started playing, getting into playing Tomb Kings. smile Nice to meet you all.  

mybeatgoesboom

Raziel Sarafin

5,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:49 am
Hello all, Raziel here! I've loved 40K since I first saw it, though I couldn't afford to play it at first; good news though, I finally have the disposable income to really get into the game!

I've played Dark Heresy, Dawn of War, and I'm just now getting into the actual table top game, and I must say that it's exceeded all my expectations. I may only have the Assault on Black Reach, but I intend to expand very soon. I love the Orks, the Tau, and Chaos, but I'm trying to narrow my favorites down at the moment. Chaos is winning; there's just something about muttering "Blood for the Blood God" that satisfies me... Anyway, enough rambling from me. Nice to meet you all, and see your round the forums!

The Emperor Protects!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:57 am
Hello there. I'm Erwtas, the new recruit.
I'm way into wh40k, been dabbling with it for the past 5 years or so.  

Erwtas

CountEroica

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:12 am
Hello all, I've never played before but have often looked longingly through the windows of a nearby GW. I read the novels, just getting into the PC games and wish I had a picture of an army to post. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:06 pm
Greetings, my name is Alan, and I have a Chaos Space Marine army, but mostly I'm into Fantasy and Blood Bowl right now, where I play Skaven. I'm in the process of trying to finish up the models I have for my Skaven army and acquire a team for Blood Bowl.  

Xenephale Fairfeather

Devoted Defender

Scarlet Obsidian Rose

650 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:18 pm
Hey everyone, i'm Lunar. I'm an avid Witch Hunters player, and i'm soon starting a Chaos Space Marine army focused around Slaanesh which will be bolstered by some Renegade Imperial Guard for when i start an Apocalypse force  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:24 pm
Hey all I'm new to the world of 40k been playing it as orks for about 6 months now. I love my little orks they are so amusing. I'm the only girl in my store, and wish there was more female players.

I dont have an army pic as all i really own right now is a blackreach box and a few other things, i steal most of my army from my boyfriend. (hey he got me into it its his fault i now steal them.) Besides my current paint idea for my army would probably frighten most of you. I'm taking Bad moonz to a whole new level, lol!

Levina-jade

Lady Bunny

33,515 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers