Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saint-Saens

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 4:59 pm
Masquanade
Saint-Saens

xd Silly-head heart

what? none of the colleges that i looked into required it. xp i only took one year- i had horrible teacher- i learned nothing. can't remember zip

Well if it was one year, then that changes everything. I know the real reason why you took it though. To learn how they kiss domokun heart  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 5:00 pm
Masquanade
Saint-Saens
Masquanade
Saint-Saens
Masquanade
Shizankoff
yay this thread has reached 1000 posts this one being 1001 ^^

THAT MEANS MY POST WAS 1000! W00T!

Si senorita! Yo estoy haciendo Espanol tarea ahora! Vosotros hablais espanol?

uh . . . i took french which i remember nothing of whee

xd Silly-head heart

what? none of the colleges that i looked into required it. xp i only took one year- i had horrible teacher- i learned nothing. can't remember zip

I think he said yes miss, i am doing spnish work (or task?) now! you speak spanish?  

Tubariffic
Captain

Saint-Saens

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 5:03 pm
That's pretty much it Shizankoff. "Yes ma'am (miss) I am doing spanish homework right now! Do you all speak spanish?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 5:06 pm
well thats god seeing i havent taken spanish scence the 3rd grade sweatdrop  

Tubariffic
Captain

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 5:07 pm
Saint-Saens
Masquanade
Saint-Saens

xd Silly-head heart

Well if it was one year, then that changes everything. I know the real reason why you took it though. To learn how they kiss domokun heart

eek whee
oh yeah lemme tell ya

ANYWAYS my IRL friend on gaia is giving me all his items which includes a nitemare scarf
HELL YEAH  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 5:08 pm
Masquanade
\
eek whee
oh yeah lemme tell ya

ANYWAYS my IRL friend on gaia is giving me all his items which includes a nitemare scarf
HELL YEAH

I knew it.

L-U-C-K-Y.  

Saint-Saens

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 5:11 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 5:16 pm
Saint-Saens
Masquanade
\
eek whee
oh yeah lemme tell ya

HELL YEAH

I knew it.

L-U-C-K-Y.

i guess
most of my IRL used to be in gaia back in late 2003- and a few of them were exchange whores
now all of them are inactive
so i guess that would be lucky
i just selling the items offb
because i'm greedy and poor like that xp
(like seriously i have no gold right now)  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Saint-Saens

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 5:18 pm
Masquanade

i guess
most of my IRL used to be in gaia back in late 2003- and a few of them were exchange whores

Somehow, I don't really believe that, considering the wardrobe I've seen coming from you. You could say you're GOLD right, but the amount in items you must have has to be ginormous.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 5:21 pm
Saint-Saens
Masquanade

i guess

Somehow, I don't really believe that, considering the wardrobe I've seen coming from you. You could say you're GOLD right, but the amount in items you must have has to be ginormous.

o__O; i really don't. i have less than 1k right now . . . crying i get all my donation items by give $5 to a friend who donates using her credit card
i really don't have any extra money IRL to buy extra letters to sell them- so all my gold is earned the old fashion way. sweatdrop
really the item i spent the most on was my musketeer vest that was 12k. 3nodding  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Saint-Saens

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 5:22 pm
Masquanade

o__O; i really don't. i have less than 1k right now . . . crying i get all my donation items by give $5 to a friend who donates using her credit card
i really don't have any extra money IRL to buy extra letters to sell them- so all my gold is earned the old fashion way. sweatdrop
really the item i spent the most on was my musketeer vest that was 12k. 3nodding

I sent it my donation for the first time this month, using the good old mail system. 3nodding It worked at least, the money didn't get lost or stolen.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 5:25 pm
Saint-Saens

I sent it my donation for the first time this month, using the good old mail system. 3nodding It worked at least, the money didn't get lost or stolen.

hahaha
you sent cash snail mail?
or a check?  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 5:25 pm
i have 2 donation items left i sold 2 to buy crap, got 10 k and bought a 7k kitty for kristina heart . got me some pants and shoes and silver now i gots 1k to save for some piolt goggles scence im a band/aerospace geek. went to the airport last frinday, that was fun, got to go drifting in tugs around a parking lot^^  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 5:26 pm
Masquanade

hahaha
you sent cash snail mail?
or a check?

Cash. sweatdrop I don't have checks, and I'm sure my parents wouldn't be fond of me donating to a forum about anime. They'd go crazy.  

Saint-Saens

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 5:26 pm
oo page 69 ^^ just wantes to point out. masq was the first post.  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games