Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Welcome to the Rehab Center Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:58 pm
Batman doesnt cry
Hey, my name is Rose. I am a solitary Wiccan who also worships various dieties.

I'm eighteen, and a gay female in Delaware.
As a young lesbian, how do you find yourself coping with the image of your goddess being beaten by your god in order to "teach" her to love him?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:25 am
TeaDidikai
Batman doesnt cry

As a young lesbian, how do you find yourself coping with the image of your goddess being beaten by your god in order to "teach" her to love him?
Wait,what?  

Batman doesnt cry

3,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100

PrismTree

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:09 am
HI!!! My name is Josh. I'm a solitary witch. I just lost my train of thought CRAP!!! Oh well, I want to learn as much as can.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:22 am
Batman doesnt cry
TeaDidikai
Batman doesnt cry

Wait,what?
The god of the Wica beat the goddess in order to teacher her to love him.

I'd imagine that could be confusing for someone who is new to the cult and deities and I was wondering how you felt about it.  

TeaDidikai

Batman doesnt cry

3,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:39 pm
TeaDidikai
Batman doesnt cry
TeaDidikai
Batman doesnt cry

Wait,what?

I'd imagine that could be confusing for someone who is new to the cult and deities and I was wondering how you felt about it.
I have never heard of that before. I'd have to think about that but my gut reaction is to be disturbed and upset. Does that factor into Dianic Wicca?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:05 am
Batman doesnt cry
TeaDidikai
Batman doesnt cry
TeaDidikai
Batman doesnt cry

Wait,what?

I have never heard of that before. I'd have to think about that but my gut reaction is to be disturbed and upset. Does that factor into Dianic Wicca?
The Dianic's I know that have maintained strict Dianic practice dropped the name Wicca from their group because they do not want to be associated with it. They call themselves Dianic Witches.

There is a Restorationist movement amongst some of the lineaged Dianics around where I live, and they have the mysteries from their original initiation that provide context for it.

Given your reaction, it looks like you're more of a Dianic Witch than a Dianic Wiccan. Which actually might be a really good thing.

If you want to learn more, you may wish to look up The Decent of the Goddess. If that isn't the Lord and Lady you know, you might want to refocus on other forms of witchcraft.  

TeaDidikai

Batman doesnt cry

3,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:10 pm
TeaDidikai
Batman doesnt cry
TeaDidikai
Batman doesnt cry
TeaDidikai
Batman doesnt cry

Wait,what?

The Dianic's I know that have maintained strict Dianic practice dropped the name Wicca from their group because they do not want to be associated with it. They call themselves Dianic Witches.

There is a Restorationist movement amongst some of the lineaged Dianics around where I live, and they have the mysteries from their original initiation that provide context for it.

Given your reaction, it looks like you're more of a Dianic Witch than a Dianic Wiccan. Which actually might be a really good thing.

If you want to learn more, you may wish to look up The Decent of the Goddess. If that isn't the Lord and Lady you know, you might want to refocus on other forms of witchcraft.
I just don't like the idea of beating some one to make them love you, ya know. I mean if that works for some people's beliefs, I'm not juding.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:16 am
Batman doesnt cry
I just don't like the idea of beating some one to make them love you, ya know. I mean if that works for some people's beliefs, I'm not juding.
I understand that. I suppose the only issue is are you worshiping those gods? If so- how do you come to terms with that. If not, perhaps it is a good idea to call yourself something else for the sake of intellectual honesty.  

TeaDidikai

Gho the Girl

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:34 am
Welcome all.
@Teadidikai: Well done, that approach was very inspiring.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:29 am
Hello, my name is Jen. I am 28years old, a practicing Hedge Witch; I have been studying and practicing for a little over 10 years. I have learned through many sources; books, various friends and elders in my life though I never had one single teacher. I joined this guild because I respect the knowledge and experience of many of the members here, and though I have my own knowledge and experience I strongly believe in furthering it and understanding through continuance of study, the exchange of knowledge and the relaying of personal experiences.  

MercyWild

Blessed Seeker

7,475 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:37 am
MercyWild
Hello, my name is Jen. I am 28years old, a practicing Hedge Witch; I have been studying and practicing for a little over 10 years. I have learned through many sources; books, various friends and elders in my life though I never had one single teacher. I joined this guild because I respect the knowledge and experience of many of the members here, and though I have my own knowledge and experience I strongly believe in furthering it and understanding through continuance of study, the exchange of knowledge and the relaying of personal experiences.
Welcome to the guild  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:12 pm
Hand-To-Hand is the Basis of all Combat.

Hey Hey. This is the closest I could find to a "Welcome" Page. Sorry If I had the wrong idea ((Title Post was not to... Informant))

Hi Hi, My name is Michael.
I am a practicing Garden Druid.
Any Questions about Herbs, Ill be glad to ((Try)) And help ^^
Dont claim to know it all, But I know a Bit ^^
Only a fool would trust his life to a weapon...
-GreyFox
Mortal Danger Quest Thread  

Anthromancer

Beloved Superhero

Candle Moth

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:22 pm
Good day, the names Leland I'm the charmer son of a voodoo witchdoctor. I make various staves and charms. (Made General Vic a rune set and staff)
Give me a ring if your interested.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:18 pm
General Vic Rikov

Hey Michael, may I ask why you're claiming the title of Druid?

Elshlog
Good day, the names Leland I'm the charmer son of a voodoo witchdoctor.
Hiya Leland. What kind of voodoo does your father practice? Why is he using the derogatory exonym rather than an endonym?

What kinds of runes did you make? How do you make them?  

TeaDidikai

Candle Moth

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:13 pm
TeaDidikai
General Vic Rikov

Hey Michael, may I ask why you're claiming the title of Druid?

Elshlog
Good day, the names Leland I'm the charmer son of a voodoo witchdoctor.
Hiya Leland. What kind of voodoo does your father practice? Why is he using the derogatory exonym rather than an endonym?

What kinds of runes did you make? How do you make them?

My mother, don't know what title she holds, just taking a guess. I haven't talked to her a lot about it, but I'm a zombie. I was strangled to death at about the age of three and a day without meat makes me completely unable to preform any task. As far as the rest of her craft is concerned she has two enchanted statues that guard her amulets named Brik and Brak, they've got a tale about greed tied along with them that explains why she turned them into wood and why one is missing half his foot.

The runes I made micheal are poplar wood with the individual carvings darkened with coal.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games