Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 10:59 pm

Sophist
She took that to mean I was entirely ungrateful for everything she does for me and stormed off.
Sometimes people want to make important stuff about them and not about others. ~shrugs~
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:34 pm

Sophist
I'm sorry to hear that Sophie. Today was my birthday and my mom noticed me looking sad. She asked why and I told her I don't like my life. She asked why again and I admitted I hated living at home and living off of her and wished that I could be living on my own or in a dorm. She took that to mean I was entirely ungrateful for everything she does for me and stormed off. Wow. lol

Some parents fail. At this point you realize parents are also people, and might be stupid ones, even if they do help you monetarily. Maybe he will be more receptive later. In my own situation I can only hope.

The text of the letter (as edited to remove names and placed in my trans related blog) implies a pretty strong lack of potential for receptiveness. But I'll hope in the back of my head, past all the bitterness.

*sigh*

Of all the people, it had to be a parent.

Recursive Paradox

Bastemhet

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:46 pm

TeaDidikai
Sophist
She took that to mean I was entirely ungrateful for everything she does for me and stormed off.
Sometimes people want to make important stuff about them and not about others. ~shrugs~

It's a pretty predictable coping mechanism that I've given up hoping she'll grow out of. I admit I'm not as helpful as I could be. But it's difficult to coexist with someone who has the temper of a two year old. I also don't blame her. Much of my situation is due to my own choice.

Thanks for the birthday wish by the way. heart
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:56 pm

Recursive Paradox
Sophist
I'm sorry to hear that Sophie. Today was my birthday and my mom noticed me looking sad. She asked why and I told her I don't like my life. She asked why again and I admitted I hated living at home and living off of her and wished that I could be living on my own or in a dorm. She took that to mean I was entirely ungrateful for everything she does for me and stormed off. Wow. lol

Some parents fail. At this point you realize parents are also people, and might be stupid ones, even if they do help you monetarily. Maybe he will be more receptive later. In my own situation I can only hope.

The text of the letter (as edited to remove names and placed in my trans related blog) implies a pretty strong lack of potential for receptiveness. But I'll hope in the back of my head, past all the bitterness.

*sigh*

...that was pretty disgusting to read. The outline format was completely unnecessary. I very much empathize with your last statement. While we are dealing with different things, I know how much it hurts to try to connect with a parent and feel constantly rejected. I like to think I have worked past this as I am conscious of it, but time and again it hurts to know that I will never have the relationship with my mom that I hate to admit I dream about.

I hope things work out better for you. You can only become stronger. And I'm glad you know what's best for you and are working toward that. Good luck on your journey.

Wish I could say things without sounding so stuffy...lol

Bastemhet

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:34 am

Celeblin Galadeneryn
Collowrath
TeaDidikai
Celeblin Galadeneryn
TeaDidikai
Unless I missed a memo, my culture didn't survive numerous attempts at genocide in order to have some snot nosed little Wanna Be Godhi tell me I can't worship as I was taught and that he's entitled to everything that is sacred.
I want to throw him off a ********> cliff.
Now now... that isn't an option.

Ares disagrees.
Vidarr concurs.

Ahriman supports this initiative. surprised

Calixti, what was the time limit on the CD, many CDs are worth far less if cashed before maturity. Few banks mention this fact.

Sophist, I think I see how she took it that way, and it is very unfortunate. I hope communication can be restored to a more operable level.

Poe, I just barely didn't post a paragraph requesting permission to engage in Mensur with your Father. Such was I filled with righteous fury.
Instead, let me say that I am appalled by his responses, and believe you are better off without "kin" such as that.
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:29 am

Despite popular belief, acts of colossal selfishness aren't likely to piss me off as much as one might think. Hey, you want to steal $1000, that's understandable, it's alot of money, sure you're still a p***k, but hey. It's the insignificant ones that avail one little/nothing that really piss me the ******** off. What's the point of taking someone's lunch when you have ingredients to make your own? Why on earth would you insist on watching something that's repeated an hour from now when someone's trying to watch something that isn't repeated at all? Why jump infront of someone in a line when it'll save you all of 2 minutes? What do all these minor detailed acts of dickery do? How the ******** do they benefit you enough to justify being a ******** a*****e over them?

Cyrus the Elder

6,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Recursive Paradox

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:51 am

Sophist

...that was pretty disgusting to read. The outline format was completely unnecessary. I very much empathize with your last statement. While we are dealing with different things, I know how much it hurts to try to connect with a parent and feel constantly rejected. I like to think I have worked past this as I am conscious of it, but time and again it hurts to know that I will never have the relationship with my mom that I hate to admit I dream about.

I hope things work out better for you. You can only become stronger. And I'm glad you know what's best for you and are working toward that. Good luck on your journey.

Wish I could say things without sounding so stuffy...lol

It's okay. You cared enough to say it to begin with. It really didn't sound too stuffy either.
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:00 am

Fiddlers Green

Poe, I just barely didn't post a paragraph requesting permission to engage in Mensur with your Father. Such was I filled with righteous fury.
Instead, let me say that I am appalled by his responses, and believe you are better off without "kin" such as that.

I'm working to distance myself in my mind but it's hard. He was a part of my life for a very large chunk of it and that presence is something that I'm very used to.

Recursive Paradox

Adalyna

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:01 pm

Recursive Paradox

*sigh*

I read it... and I'm disgusted... I can only hope that he realizes he's losing a great daughter to hold on to the fleeting afterimage of a son he never had.
As far as thinking transitioning is irrational, and that you should deal with other problems, that is exactly what my parents kept trying to push on me too... It's apserger's syndrome its depression, it's co-morbidity from my ADHD, I just haven't learned "how" to be a man, and some other bull****
My parents are still struggling, but my mother who's coming along somewhat decently, once called me sick, a freak, and told me I'd make an ugly girl, said I'd never be happy and flat out told me she'd never accept it, all of which was when she was enraged and speaking out of her gut. I hope the same was true of your dad. If not, I admire your strength.

*hugs*
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:40 pm

Fiddlers Green
Celeblin Galadeneryn
Collowrath
TeaDidikai
Celeblin Galadeneryn
TeaDidikai
Unless I missed a memo, my culture didn't survive numerous attempts at genocide in order to have some snot nosed little Wanna Be Godhi tell me I can't worship as I was taught and that he's entitled to everything that is sacred.
I want to throw him off a ********> cliff.
Now now... that isn't an option.

Ares disagrees.
Vidarr concurs.

Ahriman supports this initiative. surprised
You always support my violent ideas. First deporching Wings fans and now this.

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 9:09 pm

Celeblin Galadeneryn
First deporching Wings fans and now this.
What?
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 11:25 pm

Oh, Poe, I'm sorry your father's a d**k.

Oh another note, I am too tired for this s**t. If you don't want me to use my ******** computer in class, you will have me ******** falling asleep on you. Also, forced body imaginal contact ******** sucks; I did not need to twitch for an hour and a half after doing your little exercise. I'm happy for you that you want us all to get in touch with our feelings, but making it through these days is hard enough without having to consciously be in touch with frustration, boredom, anxiety, contempt, and disgust. Sometimes dissociation IS THE BEST POSSIBLE RESPONSE. Commonsense, ********, DO YOU HAVE IT?

Brought to you by the letters P, S, Y, C, H, E, S, U, C, K, S and the number sometimes.

Deoridhe
Crew

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 12:09 am

Poe, sometimes leaving the past in the past is one of the hardest things to do. neutral

Celeblin Galadeneryn
You always support my violent ideas. First deporching Wings fans and now this.

First off, Ahriman is very violent.
Secondly, so am I. 3nodding

Remember Deo, to qualify for a Psyche degree, you must have one major psychosis, during your instruction, they will assume you didn't bring one, and attempt to provide one for you. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 9:54 am

Fiddlers Green
Remember Deo, to qualify for a Psyche degree, you must have one major psychosis, during your instruction, they will assume you didn't bring one, and attempt to provide one for you. sweatdrop

If I have a psychotic break, promise to bring me chocolate?

Deoridhe
Crew

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:12 pm

TeaDidikai
Celeblin Galadeneryn
First deporching Wings fans and now this.
What?
Wings fans. We hates them. They steal our precious with their grubbie fingers. We throw them off porches we does.

Fiddler: I can already see we're going to be good friends. 3nodding
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games