Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:55 pm
Kazu shifted and stared at her before closing his hand slowly and moving to kiss her, he moved slowly putting one hand on her waist and the other up to her face, the one with the blood on it. He moved slowly walking them backwards toward his room. " s**t, If I knew blood was your turn on I would of done it from the start" He joked and once in his room pushed her down on his bed and crawled on it and started to make out with her, his hand still slightly bleeding from the cut as he kissed down her neck. He shifted slightly being careful not to over heat or dry out to fast from her heat on his scales.

Hiei nodded as he laid there. " Your more useful than my right hand." He mumbled and closed his eyes. " I'm just...I'm not feeling so great" He said deciding to tell the truth this time.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:10 pm
"Its not information that I generally share." She replied in between kissing him. It was known that Hellions had heightened senses, it's what made them great hunters to start with. There was something about Kazus blood that smelled...exciting. She caught her breath as he pushed her down, him one of her hands pulling him down with her by his hip.

She noticed him shifting and paused, trying to lower her temperature a bit for him. "My apologies in advance for burning you. It is a hazard of relations with a hellion " she warned.

Neko tried not to laugh at the statement of being better than his right hand. It wasnt the time or place...She shook her head and smiled. "Get some rest, we'll work on stuff together when you wake up." She said calmly, still rubbing his back  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:19 pm
Kazu chuckled and put pressure down, he moved kissing down her neck and shifted to kiss her on the lips before biting them slightly before he removed his shirt, his arms scar to s**t and his chest just as bad. He moved slowly untying her corset like top and slowly kissing down her chest before leaving little love marks on her stomach and kissing st her pants. “ mmm you can cut me anytime if that truly turns you on” he said and gripped the bed beside themselves he just wanted to ******** her, and do it rough.

He moved crawling back up to kiss her and slowly let his hand wander into her pants and over her c**t rubbing her for now. “ It’s fine, my body will get use to the heat shortly. It was just a shock af first” he said.

Hiei closed his eyes and moved the blanket a little snd he slowly started to close his she’s. “ wake me if you need me though” he said quietly and gripped the side of the bed trying to stat calm. “ are you gonna come back” he mumbled.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:36 pm
She inhaled sharply as he bit her lip, kissing him back roughly and moving to trace her claws over his scared chest as he removed his shirt. She gasped a little as he left his Mark's and kissed at the line of her pants, giving her permission to cut him

She looked up at him as he crawled back up, a claw tracing a thin red line on his shoulder, that beaded up a little with blood. She kissed him again, moaning a bit as he rubbed her. "K-kazu...ooh..." she tilted her head back, pressing into his hand and her hands moved down his sides and tugged at his pants, a bit desperate to get them off.

Neko smiled and leaned over to kiss him again. "I'm not leaving Hot Stuff. I'll be here when you wake up, promise."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:26 am
Kazu Moaned feeling the cuts and moaned out as his hand went to work in her pants. Seconds later after he had his pants off due to her he removing them and gotndown between her legs and started to eat her out. He bite down on her right thigh drawing blood and licked it up before he moved two fingers in her and kept going at her when his tongue. He wanted to enjoy himself, but he always wanted to be rough as hell with her. “ ******** Iaffrette, you taste amazing” he mumbled.his member between his legs getting stiff and ready. He wasn’t expecting this today but he was okay with this turn out. He moved pulling his fingers out and crawled back over her and started to kiss her and bit her lip a little hard to draw blood. He actually enjoyed this, this being cut during sex and bleeding was something that turned him on but it was just that bit of pain he craved....

Hiei nodded and closed his eyes as he let the woman calm him down by rubbing his back. He shifted and curled into a ball andnin minutes s he was knocked right out, he couldn’t even hear his phone ringing. It was Kurama.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:57 am
She moaned low, giving a cry as he bit her thigh. "Ah! Yes! Gods, that feels good..." she moaned, her hips moving with him as he licked and moved his fingers in her. She was soaking wet between her legs as he climbed up to kiss and bit her lip. She growled a bit, kissing him back hard and gripping his hips with her claws, leaving marks and flipping them over so she was straddling him. She kissed him before moving to kiss and bite down his chest. Her claws slowly dragging down his chest, just hard enough to cause red lines. She kissed down to his pelvis before biting him a bit harder on his hip. She chuckled, kissing the mark she'd left and looking up at him through long dark lashes. She shifted her hips on his, grinding against him but not letting him in yet, just teasing, but god did she want him.

Neko moved and picked the phone up, moving off the bed gently as she answered. "Hello?"  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:15 pm
Kazu Moaned and groaned and at one point out his hand that had his fingers that were once in Iaffrette up to his mouth and licked the juice from his hand. He leaned his head back as the woman teases her. “ ******** Red, stop teasing me” he begged and moved flipping them around and took her hands and pinned them above her head and started kissing her again before moving himself between her legs and without warning entered her and let her hands go leaning down to kiss her as he started to thrust in her. “ ********, you are ******** amazing.” He said, he ignored the blood coming from his body from the scratches and bites. He was being rough and hard with each thrust.

Kurama took a deep breath. “ Not Hiei, won’t yell... What the hell is going on? He sent me a text saying he was having serious chest pain. “ Kurama snapped and was trying to stay cam. “ is he awake?”  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:55 pm
She let out a surprised gasp he pushed into her, hands fisting, as they were pinned above her head. "Oooh....Kazuhiro..." she kissed him back. One hand holding him close and the other clutching the bed as he thrust in her roughly. She moaned loud, back arching and hips pushing against him as she came hard, muscles tightening. She panted, chest rising and falling with each breath as she looked up at Kazu.

Neko smirked, rolling her eyes. "I appreciate you not yelling. He had chest pain and collapaed after getting in a fight with Mukuro. I just got him to relax and sleep, but you are more than welcome to come over and check him out."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:07 pm
Kazu took a deep breath and finished with her and slowly kissed her a few more times before dropping down beside her and pulled her close so she was half laying on him and he moved arching his leg and took a deep breath. “ ********, Red your amazing” He said and kissed her again as they laid there and he closed his eyes panting. He was covered in scratches and bite marks and his skin turning red from her heat.

Kurama sighed and rubbed his head trying to think. “ I’ll be there tomorrow morning to check on him. Sorry Neko. How long has this been a thing?” He asked and dropped his head to the side trying to think.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:38 pm
Iaffrette smirked, laughing a bit before kissing him back "You are pretty amazing yourself." She kissed him again and nuzzled his neck a bit before looking down at the damage theyd done to each other. Various bites and marks covered her torso and the bite on her thigh, and she figured some bruising would show up later given the rough play. Kazu had a good few scratches and bites himself. She noticed the red of his skin and moved to prop herself up away from his skin. "I hope i did not hurt you too badly."

Neko thought a moment. "He said a few days, but this is Hiei, so potentially longer."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:12 pm
Kazu laid there and kisses the woman one more time before he reached over to his bed stand and reached for a smoke and lit it up breathing the chemicals into his system. He laid there and looked at his body as he pulled a blanket over them slightly. “ nah, it actually was really good. I don’t mind the pain at all. Might help me stop other things” he said and moved laying there. He blinked hearing the door open. “ who the ********..” he said laying there.

“ Kazu, I ******** up my arm....and I was wondering if you could—-“ he stopped as he turned into the bedroom and stared at Iaffrette and Kazu and shut the door. “ I am so sorry. Uh when your free can you...help me” he said blushing with his back to the door and walking away.

Kazu sighed and laid there with a groan. “ I forgot I gave him a ******** key” he mumbled and laid there and looked at Iaffrette. “ well that’s gonna be awkward for you on the next hunt” he said laughing.

Kurama sighed on the phone and let out an annoyed sound. “ how long as he been stressed?” Kurama asked. He shifted getting up and gathering stuff. “ I’m going to come over now, I’m done work for the day anyway and my partner isn’t expecting me home till late.” He said and sighed. “ can you have someone portal me over? I don’t have a knife on me. I can meet them wherever”

Hiei only rolled in bed and curled up again into a ball and gripped his chest trying to take in a deep breath. He was shaking a little.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:04 am
Iaffrette laughed a bit and smiled, propping herself up on her elbows so she was looking at him. "Well if it helps replace other things, I am happy to help." She heard the door and looked over, pulling the blankets over herself when she heard footsteps and Jenchos voice. There was a wave of heat off her again as she stared back at Jen a moment before pulling the covers over her head.

"I am never going to hear the end of this." She groaned.

"How long has he been King?" She asked, answering how long had he been stressed out. She looked over her shoulder as Hiei shifted, frowning a bit. She walked over and gently brushed her fingers over his cheek before leaning down to kiss him softly. She stood back up and stepped out of the room. "Where are you? Ill come get you myself." She explained, porting to human world.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:16 am
Kazu laughed as he got out of bed and pulled on some
Clothing. He’d shower after helping Jen. “ He knew it would happen eventually. There is a bathroom connected to this room just over there. Go wash up if you’d like. I better take care of his arm. “ he said and pulled long the long sleeve shirt and cargo pants before pulling the blanket down and kissing her again, slowly. He pulled Away and headed for the door and walked out. “ sit down you idiot, what did you do to your arm?” Kazu asked as he got to work.

Jen stared at him and looked away, he was a little awkward out about what he saw but whatever. He shifted a bit and sighed explains his arm would and how it was barely hanging on. Kazu shifted sitting down on a stool and got to work on saving the arm.

Kurama shifted a bit and glanced to the side. “ Right...his king.. yes I suppose going on two years then” Kurama forgot all about that. He sighed and moved thebphone. “ by the hospital.ill wait here for you.” He said and hung up. He moved sitting on the stairs with his coffee in hand:  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:55 am
Iaffrette shifted and kissed him back, moving out of the blankets and going to the bathroom to clean up. She turned the water on full heat and stepped in, steam rolling out of the bathroom. As she inspected the bites and smiled a bit. She cleaned up, and turned the water off, drying with her own heat before retrieving her clothes and getting dressed.

Neko jogged down the street, rounding the corner near the hospital and waved to Kurama once she spotted him. "Hey, hope you dont mind shadow porting. We'll have to get you a portal knife one of these days." She joked.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:50 pm
Kazu moved sitting at the stool and took Jens shirt off looking At the wound and started to work on it. It was the awkward silence for a few seconds before Jen said something. “ Seriously? You couldn’t of left a sock on the door or something” the hell hound said dully and dropped his head. “ she’s my hunting partner.” Jen mumbled and dropped his head to the side. “ Mona does t like you so you better ship up.” Jen added.

Kazu shrugged and moved the smoke in his mouth. “ every girl I’ve been with, there mother has never liked me. So shut up and let me fix this....bite? This is the same bite I had on my shoulder...did Magnus do this to you?” Kazu asked and moved to grab some stuff. “ this is the third time you’ve come in with injuries from this a*****e. I’m going to kill him. Crown prince of hell or not I’m not letting him do this to you anymore” Kazu mumbled and walked back into the bedroom moving stuff around to find a box of supplies. He nodded at Iaffrette and shut the door so Jen couldn’t hear them. “ what the ******** is Magnus issue with Jen?” Kazu asked, worried about this friend.

There was a crash and the sound of stuff breaking. “ it’s a ******** new store, seriously?” He snapped and grabbed a set of weapons from his dresser and walked out and saw Jen holding his wound and Magnus in his hound form looking a little off. “ get the ******** out” Kazu snarled and watched as the hound ran toward Jencho snarling with fangs baring. Magnus was on Jen holding him down before the hound twisted and stared at Kazuhiro, the hound sniffed the air and looked around before going st Kazuhiro. Didn’t take much for him to smell Iaffrette all over the silver bat. Magnus changed forms and slammed Kazu to the wall and held him there. “ your coming to Hell and sitting in a cell, for the crimes you committed well in hell.” Magnus said and stared toward the door, he could sense Iaffrette here. “ maybe you should of though before selling drugs in hell and also stealing you little ********” Magnus snarled out.

Kurama sighed and shrugged looking at Neko and waved. “ I have one somewhere. I just don’t have it on me all the time. I grabbed a few things that may be able to help. Let’s head to the castle and I’ll see what we can do for everyone favourite little fire demon. “ He said and tried not to show the worry on his face.

“ Has Hiei thought about stepping down or walking away?” Kurama finally asked as they walked toward a shadow area to portal. “ he doesn’t keep in contact with me much anymore so I’m a little worried...”  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games