Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Pride, Duty, and Beauty Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:43 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

Of course as he did this, she smiled. Only to close her eyes and enjoy his touch. "You feel good, like this. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy when we have fun. But this touch is nice and simple.", she said and felt her smile grow. Of course she moved her hand and raised up her dress. So that way they could watch the baby move against her stomach. At least for a moment or two.

"Uh, thanks Zeltion.", she said, since that caught her off guard. Now she took the cup when he was done only to wash it. Of course she made sure that everyone ate, as she was not hungry. Though if anyone was paying attention it was the second time in the day that she didn't eat. All she did was put up any left overs and washed the dishes.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:31 pm
He rested his head on her after placing a kiss on top of her head. " I agree. While you feel great when we have fun, I am enjoying this just as much if not more.", he said. When she raised her dress he moved his hand and then watched the baby move. Though when it would stop he would place his hand were he just saw it from.

Curson ate his food slower then normal still upset of the fact that he doesn't get dessert. Zeltion only had a little since he wasn't all that hungry. But even though he was eating Curson did notice the fact that his sister wasn't eating. " Hey Zeltion. I think something is wrong with Cameron.", he whispered over to Zeltion. " Yeah. She was you as a brother.", Zeltion said as his head was resting on the couch. " I'm serious. Can you check on her? I would but she might still be mad at me." Zeltion let out a sigh, " No. Please. No. Please. No.Please. No.Please. No.Please. No. Please and I promise not to annoy you for the rest of the day. Fine." With that he went to go check on her.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:10 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She watched him touch her belly only to smile. So for a while, she had her hands behind her head. Though she eventually moved one of her hands to pet Grim's hair. Now she started to hum a common Dwarven lullaby.

Cameron was switching into her nightgown. Of course she had her back to the door. As she was looking out of the lace covered windows. Now she pinched her wrist and shook her head. She was waiting on her period to come about and was getting scared.

Though right now she was standing there in her corset and pants. As she was bare footed on the rug near her bed.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:19 pm
He kept his hands on her stomach as he listened to her hum the lullaby. Eventually he moved his head to her stomach to see if the baby would react to her singing. Even if it didn't he would still be able to feel the baby move around a bit more from where he was.

Zeltion walked over to her room and knocked on her door. " Hey Cameron, Curson is worried something is wrong with you. He asked me to check up on you. So can you please tell me your fine so he will leave me alone.", he said as he had one hand resting on her door frame. Zeltion wasn't going to go barging in nor would he enter another persons room without being invited in  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:40 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She felt the baby move around a bit as she hum. Though when she started to sing, the baby moved more. Smiling she still kept singing and petting Grim's hair. She had closed her eyes as she was singing one of her favorite songs.

Cameron Stormwind

"Uh, yeah... I'm fine...", she said, but didn't sound convincing; not one bit. Though she was normally good at lying. Of course she had her door closed, as she turned around to face the door. Though before she knew it she let her forehead hit the door frame.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:55 pm
He laughed when he felt the baby move around a bit more as she started singing. After looking back towards her with a smile he put his head back on her stomach and nuzzled it a little. " That is right little one. That is your moms beautiful voice singing. You like it don't you.", he said to her stomach.

Zeltion sighed in annoyance. All he wanted to do was walk away and tell Curson that she was fine. But his dang conscience wouldn't let him. " I didn't even have to use magic to tell that you are lying. I'll go get your brother so you two can talk about whatever is wrong.", he said as he turned to go get Curson.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:12 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She smiled feeling him nuzzle her belly and only to keep singing. The baby moved around enough that it wasn't uncomfortable. Of course she was still petting Grim's hair back away from his face.

Cameron Stormwind

She in record time opened the door and yanked Zeltion in before, gently closing the door. Now she leaned against the door with a blush on her face. As she folded her arms and looked at Zeltion. Though that's before she looked away and face palmed. "Look, I had a thing going on with a guy. Without Curson knowing....", she mumbled.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:50 pm
He just kept his head on her stomach as she petting his hair. Closing his eyes he just rested there feeling the baby move and hearing her sing. After a little while he did start to get sleepy hearing her singing. Because he was so relaxed he did fall asleep on her stomach.

Zeltion was surprised when she yanked him in the room. Listening to her he just rubbed his forehead because the headache was growing. " I really didn't need to know that. Now I really have to tell him. I hate getting involved in things that don't have anything to do with me.", he said in a annoyed tone.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:59 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She noticed that Grim fell asleep after a while. Of course she smiled and stopped singing. Though soon enough she fell asleep and laid there.

Cameron Stormwind

She grabbed her own staff that was made from Oak. Now she held it an inch if that away from his nose. Of course she had feathers of sorts on it with leather bands."Oh like Hell you'll tell him. I am an adult, and I have the right not to tell him that... Besides I can always hide that tea.", she said in an annoyed voice. Of course she was not bluffing on hiding the tea. If anything she voice put the small bottle in her top.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:11 pm
Grim stayed asleep for a while. But he did eventually wake up and saw he was still on her stomach. So he got off her stomach and gave her a small kiss on the cheek. Then he laid down next to her and placed his arms around her before eventually falling asleep again.

Zeltion looked at the staff then at her with a raised eyebrow. "Really? One, you know I can burn that little stick of yours. Two, I could teleport out of this room and tell him about what you just told me. And three, I could use magic on you to tell me were the tea is wither you like it or not.", he told her. It was clear that he wasn't intimidated by her threats.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:23 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She was out like a light when he woke up. Of course she let him hold her. Though every so often she'd mumble something.

Cameron Stormwind

Her right eye twitched at each number. Only before grabbing the small bottle of tea herbs from her dress pocket. Now she stuffed it into her top, and under one of her breasts. Of course she put her staff against the wall before putting her hands on her hips. "You want to get on my bad side, don't ya'?", She growled at him. Only to start tapping her foot.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:36 pm
Resting well while felling her next to him as he slept. He dreamed about how their lives will change when their baby comes into their live. Though he did dream about what would happen if he was to train their children or if she would even let him.

Zeltion just walked right up to her and looked her in the eyes. " No. I just don't like being threatened. Now I'm leaving this room. The only thing you have any say in is how. So either move out of my way or I will just teleport out.", he said. His voice made it clear that those were the only options she had.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:42 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

Of course she didn't really dream of anything. It was more or less, flashbacks to when they were stuck in the apartment together.

Cameron Stormwind

She felt a bit of a blush raise to her cheeks with him so close. But she side stepped away from him and the door."Don't let the door hit you on the way out.", she growled. Only to fight the temptation to punch him, or something.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Are you going reply to my PM?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:54 pm
At the end of his dream it showed him as an old man. Standing in front him was a man who looked to be their son. Grim was giving their son the spiritual beads that he was wearing meaning that now his son was the most skilled martial artist in the word now.

Zeltion walked past her and opened the door. But before he closed it behind him he looked back at her. " And don't worry. I will respect your wishes to keep your secret away from Curson. This is your secret to tell not mine.", he said and then closed the door behind him.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:06 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She was sleeping peacefully.

Cameron Stormwind

She watched him leave her room and finally plopped onto the bed. Though she grabbed a pillow and held it to her face. Thankfully it was still fluffy enough to absorb most of her muffled scream. Though she stopped after a moment and looked out of the window. The snow was still a good six inches from it. Now the temptation to sneak out was growing. But only Lola and the baby kept her here.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games