Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Razpitan

Tactical Target

29,200 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:12 pm

So I was browsing through the Poke Mart list and I noticed in the Incense section there are two “Luck Incense” in the list.

I dunno if it’s like intentional or not, but I thought I’d mention it since they do fairly different things on top of one version being event exclusive. It just seems like something that could cause confusion.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:29 pm
Razpitan

So I was browsing through the Poke Mart list and I noticed in the Incense section there are two “Luck Incense” in the list.

I dunno if it’s like intentional or not, but I thought I’d mention it since they do fairly different things on top of one version being event exclusive. It just seems like something that could cause confusion.

Thank you for noting that. I repurposed the Lucky Incense because the amulet coin did the same thing, and I forgot to remove the old incense. It's now been fixed! o wo  

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:28 am
So the move "Heal Pulse: Restore half max HP" always confuses me in the games since it seems to heal the foe. I guess if you're trying to catch a legendary who keeps struggling it makes sense. So does Heal Pulse heal your Pokemon or the foe?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:08 am
Shadow - Dragon
So the move "Heal Pulse: Restore half max HP" always confuses me in the games since it seems to heal the foe. I guess if you're trying to catch a legendary who keeps struggling it makes sense. So does Heal Pulse heal your Pokemon or the foe?

It's a targeted healing move : ) The user emits the pulse of energy-- so it'll heal the opponent if there's no one else, but can heal allies and other pokemon in multi-battles too  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Heiress of the Skies

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:45 pm
Questions regarding the Tropius and Zubat I claimed:
Is it alright if my Tropius has a different fruit besides bananas? Something like peaches or pears? This will also change the color of their toenails, since their nails are the same color as the fruit, so would that be considered a "shiny" alternative? I wouldn't think so, but I wanted to ask. As for Zubat, am I allowed to have a custom shiny? Or, do I need to use a Crystal Shard for that?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:58 pm
Heiress of the Skies
Questions regarding the Tropius and Zubat I claimed:
Is it alright if my Tropius has a different fruit besides bananas? Something like peaches or pears? This will also change the color of their toenails, since their nails are the same color as the fruit, so would that be considered a "shiny" alternative? I wouldn't think so, but I wanted to ask. As for Zubat, am I allowed to have a custom shiny? Or, do I need to use a Crystal Shard for that?

That would be fine, as long as you don't change any of the other colors and the toenails match whatever fruit you change :0 It seems like a natural thing since tropius are said to have various fruit hanging from them, so it wouldn't constitute a shiny to do, it would just be like a form change sort of deal. So that's A-OK.

Also, in the guild, when we say shiny, it basically means custom colored. Shiny by the guild's definition is just any color different than the usual, so you may customize your shiny zubat however you would like. o wo  

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:16 am
Do pokemon no longer owned (either they've evolved, been devolved, or have been released, traded, or stolen) count towards the fifteen needed for the Marvel and DC achievements? Like, Sable caught a weedle and it evolved into a kakuna and then a beedrill. Would she be at 3/15 for the bug achievement because she had each one at one point or another or only 1/15 since she only actively owns one bug pokemon at the moment (the beedrill)?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:32 am
Lia Syuki
Do pokemon no longer owned (either they've evolved, been devolved, or have been released, traded, or stolen) count towards the fifteen needed for the Marvel and DC achievements? Like, Sable caught a weedle and it evolved into a kakuna and then a beedrill. Would she be at 3/15 for the bug achievement because she had each one at one point or another or only 1/15 since she only actively owns one bug pokemon at the moment (the beedrill)?

It's 15 Pokedex entries, so each evolution would count as one ouo So evolving a Weedle to Kakuna, and then Beedrill, would give her 3/15 ^^  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:55 am
Loonamist
Lia Syuki

It's 15 Pokedex entries, so each evolution would count as one ouo So evolving a Weedle to Kakuna, and then Beedrill, would give her 3/15 ^^
Ah, okay. Thank you for the speedy reply. ^ _ ^  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:23 am
Lia Syuki
Loonamist
Lia Syuki

Ah, okay. Thank you for the speedy reply. ^ _ ^

Sure thing! ovob  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:54 pm
So if I roll for NPC battle type and get fire could I in turn have a "sighting" of a legendary Pokemon? IE if I get fire could the trainer have a Ho-oh and a Victini?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:06 pm
Shadow - Dragon
So if I roll for NPC battle type and get fire could I in turn have a "sighting" of a legendary Pokemon? IE if I get fire could the trainer have a Ho-oh and a Victini?

You can have them have legendaries, but it doesn't count for the achievement for spotting a legendary : )  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:15 pm
Loonamist
Shadow - Dragon

You can have them have legendaries, but it doesn't count for the achievement for spotting a legendary : )

How come if I rolled for it? Just wondering  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:19 pm
Shadow - Dragon
Loonamist
Shadow - Dragon

Because there's a legendary of almost every type ^^;; So it's not really that challenging to get one  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:23 pm
Loonamist
Shadow - Dragon
Loonamist
Shadow - Dragon

Because there's a legendary of almost every type ^^;; So it's not really that challenging to get one

How crazy is it that I've gotten NPC trainers with the same Pokemon? Haven't doubled up on legendary Pokemon yet but I have randomly battled Spewpa on two different occasions.  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games