Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:16 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
knux_nyan
kefkadragon
fiendish az

((Hehe I know right!? I can imagine that its getting hard to move in there lol.))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Sasha noticed she was having trouble moving. The room was getting too full, and the flower on the ceiling casting constant cura was starting to overload. Plus the windows exploded because of Minako's problems.
She immediately rushed over with a strong sedative and put it into Minako's arm to knock her out.

"ok, everyone who isn't wounded or my medical staff, please move to the wall so Oda and I can take care of the patients. Rose, can you fix the flower, its trying to overload."

Rose looked up at the ceiling, the cura spell it was casting was starting to fizzle out, this was rare, but normally only happened when the room was too full and it couldn't differentiate between those needing healing, and the family or friends.
She was too exhausted to use magic straight from herself, she needed a focus, she created a orb in her hand and casted cura on the flower, sharing its burden for a short while.

"Sasha, I hate to tell you this, everyone in here needs healing!"

Sasha takes a deep breath. She looked to Oda whom seemed to be communicating to her through ear twitches. She walked to Odayaka and smiled "yes, I need your help. I need you to take care of Minako" she pointed to Minako who was sitting in a chair next to Nami whom was laying down, still unconscious.
"She has a high fever that is only getting higher, I had to sedate her, I don't want all the medicine to start exploding, also take care of Light." she pointed to Light whom was near Nami and Minako. "make sure he sleeps for a while."

Sasha seems to be stressing out just talking about this.
"That is half of the infirmary patients, I have the other half" she said pointing to Kalen, whom was unconscious from when Kelina broke out of the infirmary, Lawrence, whom was trying to help himself, and the single empty bed in her office for Kelina.
"if you need my help, just ask." she said as she grabbed her cup of hot tea and sipped at it, her hand was shaking violently, she was very stressed out, hoping that no one else comes through that door, with exception for Kelina.

She immediately got to work, she went to Lawrence first and casted a strong cura spell on his leg to heal it anything broken or sprained, but there would still be bruising.
"im still waiting on that shipment of gauze, can you also tell Yogtz that i'd still like to take his class, but can he come here so I don't have to leave Nami."

She then left Lawrence and placed her hand on Kalen's head healing him as well. She had to carefully remove the shrapnel from his arms from when Kelina made the medical office, her personal room, break open.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:50 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
knux_nyan
kalenakeeper
fiendish az

Lawrence smacked himself on the forehead. "Crap crap crap. I knew I forgot something. I left to tell him about it only to get distracted by training and nearly broke my leg," he said springing to his feet. "Thanks for the cure, I'll go tell Yogtz about it quickly and come back to help. Keep everybody healed the best you can and I'll be back in a few minutes," he said dashing out of the room. He headed toward Yogtz's classroom.
(exit to synthesis class)  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:32 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Someone stepped close to his bed. He opened one eye and winked at them before closing them both again. He smirked and stared into the blackness at the ceiling. He could see, this is what wierded him out a bit, stars, nebulae, and galaxies as well as a passing comet.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:25 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Odayaka nodded, and headed towards Minako first, feeling her forehead. She was really burning up. She helped Minako to one of the beds to lay her down. She looked around for a sink, and eventually does, walking over to it and grabbing a nearby small towel and wetting it with cold water. She goes back to Minako and puts it on her head, and should it lose its cool, she'll lightly use Blizzard to get it cool again. To ease the fever, she uses Esuna on her, if it works on status ailments, it should help with sicknesses.

Now, she turned towards Light and approached him. She was unsure how to keep someone asleep. Her ears twitched as she stared at Light who seemed to be asleep.

[ooc: Playing Monster Hunter and doing this is not a good idea sweatdrop ]

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kimi23loveheart

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:44 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
knux_nyan
kefkadragon][/quote] [quote="fiendish az

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Rose just about fell over after healing the healing flower on the ceiling. She ended up falling right into Kalen.

Sasha gave a slightly bitter look to Rose.
"easy there, I don't want any more injuries, why don't you grab something to eat."

"im not hungry."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:45 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

Light noticed Odayaka's presence and tilted his head, eyes closed, towards her. He murmured gently and loud enough for her to hear. "Move along. Not much you can do for me."

kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
kimi23loveheart

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:12 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Her ears went down, as she didn't just want to ignore Light's state. She just simply put her head on Light's head and patted it. She then put her hands on his body, in which a light started to emit from them. Light's body should be feeling less weak. She eventually finished what she was doing to Light, and she stared at him, ears twitch again.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kimi23loveheart

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:17 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

He gave off a weirded out smirk and a drop of sweat ran down the side of his face. "Th-that's some pretty strange magic you got there." He felt slightly stronger than he did before. "Thanks, kid."
He patted her head.

kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
kimi23loveheart

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:21 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Her ears twitched upon being pet, and sent a message to Light's mind, "You...Ms. Tsuyoi's friend...so...help you...to be better...she get sad...if you hurt..." She looked at Shinochi, then back at Light. "Tsuyoi Shino's friend...Tsuyoi sad...makes Shino sad..." she hoped Light understood her.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kimi23loveheart

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:29 pm
                                          User ImageThe Beautiful Child ۩⊰ Minako ⊱۩
                                          ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                                          [Mood:Getting better]______[Affiliation: None]______[Location:Laying on the bed]
                                          ______[Listening to:Nothing at the moment]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

Flippy flusters Flaky

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

◤╔══════════════╗◥

Due to Odayaka's careful treatment towards her fever as it died down a little, But there wasn't that much of a difference between the temperature it seemed as she started to pant feeling exhausted under the heat that was coming from her body, Mainly to her forehead as she started to struggle a little as the temperature started to drop as it seemed her fever was actually dying down now, But at the cost of unintentionally tossing a sheet off her bed and onto the ground."Not..My..Fault."She muttered as she managed to mumble something despite being in her unconscious state.
◣╚══════════════╝◢

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:46 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

His throat also felt less sore. "Heh, yeah. I think she would be."
Light grinned. Watching Minako, his grin turned to a frown. "See to her, okay? She's a good student."

(OOC: Flippy, I just came up with an idea but I'll send it through PM.)
kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:51 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka noticed that Minako was still having problems. She looked at Light and bowed her head at him, then went to Minako. She grabbed the wet towel, and touched it with her finger. She carefully used Blizzard on it a little, and then replaced it on her forehead. She then continued to use Esuna on Minako, her ears twitch as she looked at Minako, waiting for her reaction.

Shinochi watched Odayaka work, smiling, glad that she didn't seem to be having trouble. Her ears twitch, looking at Light, "Hmm...I wonder what Tsuyoi will think if she found out he were here..." With that, she started to make her way to where Tsuyoi is.

[ooc: Yeah ok]

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kimi23loveheart

Fiendish Az

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:27 pm
                                          User ImageThe Beautiful Child ۩⊰ Minako ⊱۩
                                          ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                                          [Mood:Feeling better]______[Affiliation: None]______[Location:On her bed]
                                          ______[Listening to:Screams]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

Flippy flusters Flaky

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

◤╔══════════════╗◥

As Odayaka's resumed her treatment on her, Minako's breathing started to slow down becoming much calmer as her temperature started to drop, This caused Minako to stop struggling as she started to settle down, It seemed Odayaka's hard work was showing results, But her facial expression still contained distress almost as if she was suffering mentally still, But due the treatment she received the expression softened quite a bit."N-..No..Stop.."Minako started to mutter as she was watching Kako's perspective in one of the times she was in control.
◣╚══════════════╝◢

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:53 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
knux_nyan
kalenakeeper
fiendish az

Lawrence walked back into the infirmary carrying gauze and antipyretics (fever reducers). He placed the bags of gauze neatly in the cabinets, but left a bag out in case Sasha needed it. He looked back to Sasha." There's the gauze. It should last us a month or so depending on how many cuts we get," he said. He placed the bottle of antipyretics on the counter. "I don't know where the bloke got it, but bless him for his sources," he said smiling. "Need anything else? My leg's fully healed now,"  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:02 pm
User Image

"Yes you are i can hear your stomach growling. Come on. We'll head to the cafeteria...or do you want me to bring you some food?" Kalen asked as he held Rose by her shoulder's supporting her.

kalenakeeper

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games