Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:50 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

As Belle reassured her, she nodded before rubbing her neck a bit. When they walked into the kitchen, she glanced at Damian and blushed. But saying nothing she started to cook up a fair sized breakfast using steak and chicken leftovers. In place of her talking she hummed instead. Though by her body language she was happy as she sounded in her humming.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:19 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian watched as Abigail walked in. He got up and got an extra cup and poured Abigail some coffee.When he placed it down and then whispered into her ear."You are so beautiful Abigail."He then kissed her cheek before he went back to where he was sitting before. He conjured an H.P. Lovecraft book and started to read.

Lucius got up and approached Abigail and said."Is there anything I may help out with?"

Belle stood there looking between everyone and just kept smiling. She was happy that she was part of an actual family again.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:12 am
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She glanced at Damian then to her coffee cup. "And you're handsome." She replied back. Before glancing at Lucius,"What do you know how to cook?" She asked him. Well stepping away from the stove. Before grabbing a carton of eggs out. With some milk and butter. Before finding the stuff to make pancakes.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:27 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lucius shrugged."I know how to cook pretty much everything. Unlike Damian I have been keeping up with the times. So name what you want done and I can do it."

Belle decided to pipe in here."He's a pretty decent cook as well.
He has made me a meal or two in the past. The women he has brought back often are very impressed with what he can do in the kitchen."

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:35 am
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She glanced at Lucius and nodded. "Either waffles or pancakes and we'll need biscuits." She said, well waving him over. Once he started to mix the ingredients she started to daydream. Though she stopped daydreaming until she started to fix cut up a couple of bell peppers before adding them to the skillet.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:47 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lucius nodded and proceeded to make waffles and some biscuits. He also made sure that Abigail was full on everything she was going to need.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:10 am
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She handed out small fajitas with all the veggies. Of course she gone back to cooking a mass set of scrambled eggs. As she also was cooking bacon and sausage. Though the toast would wait. But she moved out of Lucius's way if need be.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:22 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian watched them doing this. He seemed to be studying the movements and memorizing them."Abigail perhaps you could teach me how to properly cook sometime. I would want to make you breakfast in bed sometime."

Lucius snorted and looked at Damian and said."She really has changed you Damian. You were never this considerate to almost anyone before.
Not even that student you had. What was her name again."

Damian kept a cool gaze on Lucius and said."Her name was Awella. And did you have a point here or are you just being a moron."

Lucius chuckled and then continued to help Abigail.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:58 am
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

Abigail was about to reply to Damian. But grew curious of the rather short conversation the guys had. "Yes, I can teach you Damian. But I am curious about, Awella." She said as there was almost no jealousy. It was like how she asked him, who was his favorite demigod.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:29 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian shrugged."Awella was someone I helped to learn to use her powers. She found out she was a hybrid. This was in the golden age of piracy. I think she is still living somewhere in the Caribbean."Damian then said."So anyway can you teach me to cook?"  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:02 pm
]
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She nodded hearing this and looked at him. "How about we start at lunch? Then every meal from then on I will teach you how to cook." She said. Only to smile and watch for his reaction.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:24 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian nodded and the said."That will work for me. Just tell me whenever you are ready."Damian the walked over to Abigail and kissed her cheek.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:14 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She smiled and nodded at this. Though as he kissed her cheek she returned the favor. Now she ushered him back to the table. Before her and Lucius started to serve breakfast.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:51 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian went back to the table and continued to read his book.

Lucius helped Abigail and with the rest of the preparations for breakfast and then helped her serve.

Belle was sitting there and texted another friend of hers and then said to Abigail."Hey Abi' do you want to come with me somewhere later on.
I need anther opinion on something."

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:07 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

Abigail nodded hearing Belle's question as she had a mouth full of food. Before giving her a thumbs up. Now she sipped at her juice.

EternalKnight2013

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games