Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Princeton
OOC! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little miss vampire kitty

Naughty Vampire

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:31 pm
xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx
xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx
H-Hi everyon! -waves- My name's Mika and I'm new here sweatdrop I was just trying to meet some new friends and kind of get the jist of everything around here 3nodding

I already posted my character profile and everything ^_^ I only have one for now. I can use more of my characters if any of you guys like my darling Luci heart

Well..........Uhm.........soooooo........yeeeeaaaahhhh......

-end of my awkward intro-

sooo why did you use such a different picture for your first post?

Oh! sweatdrop Sorry. I was going for a different theme halfway through making my posting format. But I'll change it if it'll confuse people. The first one was like a beginning thought and like I said, it changed over those few hours.

lol I was just asking, I'm going to wait one more day for KawaiiYukiHime to pm me back before I might just join your character  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:43 pm
xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx
xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx
H-Hi everyon! -waves- My name's Mika and I'm new here sweatdrop I was just trying to meet some new friends and kind of get the jist of everything around here 3nodding

I already posted my character profile and everything ^_^ I only have one for now. I can use more of my characters if any of you guys like my darling Luci heart

Oh! sweatdrop Sorry. I was going for a different theme halfway through making my posting format. But I'll change it if it'll confuse people. The first one was like a beginning thought and like I said, it changed over those few hours.

lol I was just asking, I'm going to wait one more day for KawaiiYukiHime to pm me back before I might just join your character

Someone else already wants Lucifer sweatdrop But! I could definitely use another one of my characters if you really want to do a rp! Just let me know what type of person your character is if you're still interested ^.^  

xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx

Angelic Star

7,650 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Naughty Vampire

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:46 pm
xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx
xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx
xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx

Someone else already wants Lucifer sweatdrop But! I could definitely use another one of my characters if you really want to do a rp! Just let me know what type of person your character is if you're still interested ^.^

aw man....
my character is right before yours in the profiles. I had just figured since no one was interacting with you yet I could interact with you since I didn't have any one ether.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:58 pm

aw man...
my character is right before yours in the profiles. I had just figured since no one was interacting with you yet I could interact with you since I didn't have any one either.

Oh! Well is your darling seme or uke? Because either way, I have the perfect character for him smile  

xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx

Angelic Star

7,650 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Naughty Vampire

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:01 pm
xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx

aw man...
my character is right before yours in the profiles. I had just figured since no one was interacting with you yet I could interact with you since I didn't have any one either.

Oh! Well is your darling seme or uke? Because either way, I have the perfect character for him smile

hes about in the middle but leans more to uke in personality  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:35 am
xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx

aw man...

Okay C: So, if the person who asked doesn't reply by tomorrow, then you ca certainly have Luci smile If they do reply, I still have a character in mind biggrin  

xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx

Angelic Star

7,650 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Naughty Vampire

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:26 am
xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx
xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx

aw man...

Okay C: So, if the person who asked doesn't reply by tomorrow, then you ca certainly have Luci smile If they do reply, I still have a character in mind biggrin

well still no reply  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:19 am
xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx

KawaiiYukiHime got back to me so Dimitri and Adrian will be Room mates but I would still love to have the character you where taking about interact with Adrian  

Naughty Vampire

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Megathread 100

xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx

Angelic Star

7,650 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:01 am
xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx

KawaiiYukiHime got back to me so Dimitri and Adrian will be Room mates but I would still love to have the character you where taking about interact with Adrian

Alright C: How would you like them to interact?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:18 pm
xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx
xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx

Alright C: How would you like them to interact?

any way you want is fine  

Naughty Vampire

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Megathread 100

xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx

Angelic Star

7,650 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:58 am

any way you want is fine

Alrighty C: Sorry for the huge disappearance. I've been sick and the only time I can get on gaia is at school :  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:32 am
xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx

any way you want is fine

Alrighty C: Sorry for the huge disappearance. I've been sick and the only time I can get on gaia is at school :

Its fine I had made Adrian go to his dorm room but I have no idea what I should do else, I'm not sure if he walks ion if the other two can see him or not  

Naughty Vampire

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Megathread 100

xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx

Angelic Star

7,650 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:45 am
xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx

any way you want is fine

Its fine I had made Adrian go to his dorm room but I have no idea what I should do else, I'm not sure if he walks ion if the other two can see him or not

I am so confused right now xD Your character is Adrian right? So, I'm looking through the thread and all I see is Silk and Dmitri. Is that right orrrr.......? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:00 am
xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx
xXHotaru_Sailor_SaturnXx

any way you want is fine

I am so confused right now xD Your character is Adrian right? So, I'm looking through the thread and all I see is Silk and Dmitri. Is that right orrrr.......? sweatdrop

my post should be in there  

Naughty Vampire

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Megathread 100

Laudanine

Feral Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:59 am
So I'm wanting to create a new character and don't want the poor boy to be completely alone.

Anyone have a character open or is thinking of creating one that could possibly be an ally or love interest to mine? (I haven't created one yet but we can talk something out, yo.)

o u o If you one-two-three line in the Roleplay, I'll b***h, btw.

Anyone?  
Princeton

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games