Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.
📣 Introduce yourself here so we can welcome you! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 11:52 am
Shadowless Knight
Hello I'm new to this guild. WOW I had no clue how upset many people are with gaia... Here I was thinking it was just me. Glad to know it isn't just me.

When I first started getting upset about these turn of events I had to wonder if I was the only one. I found my way into Site Feedback to find out and it was a snake pit of angry users. I wasn't alone crying

Your not alone here either emotion_brofist welcome to the guild!  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 11:58 am
Shadowless Knight
Hello I'm new to this guild. WOW I had no clue how upset many people are with gaia... Here I was thinking it was just me. Glad to know it isn't just me.

Nope! Not just you. ^_^ A lot of us are upset with Gaia's practices but we find solace in our community here and in the protests and actions we take to be heard.

If you haven't already, check out our New Member handbook!. It contains our rules and guidelines along with some other useful information!

Also, if you have any questions for anyone in the guild please feel free to talk to any of us. Also today is "Ask the Guild" day so feel free to stop by our weekly ATG thread and jump on in! ATG is here.  

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eggiweggs

Bashful Gawker

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 7:37 am
Hullo!
I'm not very new, first got on Gaia back in '08.
My account got hacked and kinda forgot about it til now.
But boy has it changed! And not for the better!
Anyhoo, glad to be back and glad I found this guild C:

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 11:03 am
SullyBean
Hullo!
I'm not very new, first got on Gaia back in '08.
My account got hacked and kinda forgot about it til now.
But boy has it changed! And not for the better!
Anyhoo, glad to be back and glad I found this guild C:

Hey there! Welcome to Revolution:Gaia. I feel terrible for those of you who have just returned to Gaia amidst all of this crap. I really hope that you'll be able to find a home and some friends here. ^_^ Our guild really does strive to be the community that Gaia was once upon a time and most importantly we want to be heard.

If you haven't already you should check out our New Member Handbook. This thread contains the rules of the guild as well as any other information you might find helpful such as crew roles and banners!  

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Taiga Jurai

Professional President

46,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 8:55 pm
hi im chika call me chi ive been on this site scents 2009 ive was told about it form an a friend who was also a former coworker i had alot of friends here at the start and now i only have a hand full of them left they left for the reason of gaia greed this site was my slice of the internet i had lots of friends gaia family but now most of them are gone now i still have a hand full left and i like to help in the fight and i hate to see gaia end up like tinirme or how ever u spell it  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 2:43 pm
Chika Jurai
hi im chika call me chi ive been on this site scents 2009 ive was told about it form an a friend who was also a former coworker i had alot of friends here at the start and now i only have a hand full of them left they left for the reason of gaia greed this site was my slice of the internet i had lots of friends gaia family but now most of them are gone now i still have a hand full left and i like to help in the fight and i hate to see gaia end up like tinirme or how ever u spell it

Welcome Chika. 3nodding

I think we'd all like to avoid Gaia turning into TinierMe for sure.  

Darius Runan
Crew

Enduring Gaian

Hope Legacy

Desirable Shapeshifter

16,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 11:08 am
hi i like to lurk on site feedback sometimes comment and encourage others. i have some crazy ideas soemtimes but some of them JUST MIGHT WORK. i really hope we can breathe some new life into this site that i grew up on since 2006 or so and have loved ever since. took a hiatus after the gc insanity of 2008-09 and have come back to see it all melted in front of our faces. i just hope there's some chance we can save ourselves. this is a great site and i'd hate to see it go quietly into that dark night. crying  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 4:20 am
Hello all and thanks heart  

aryanayushi

Newbie Healer

22,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Izzy Derp
Crew

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 9:29 am
Hope Legacy
hi i like to lurk on site feedback sometimes comment and encourage others. i have some crazy ideas soemtimes but some of them JUST MIGHT WORK. i really hope we can breathe some new life into this site that i grew up on since 2006 or so and have loved ever since. took a hiatus after the gc insanity of 2008-09 and have come back to see it all melted in front of our faces. i just hope there's some chance we can save ourselves. this is a great site and i'd hate to see it go quietly into that dark night. crying

Hi I am Izzy. Welcome to the guild. I hope it suits you. We can use all the crazy ideas we can get. <3 So here is where you can find the rules here in the Member Handbook If you have any questions feel free to ask any of us mods.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 9:33 am
aryanayushi

Hi I am Izzy. Welcome to the guild. And thank you for joining the cause. Here is where you can find the rules here in the Member Handbook If you have any questions feel free to ask any of us mods.  

Izzy Derp
Crew

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

aryanayushi

Newbie Healer

22,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 9:37 am
Izzy Derp
aryanayushi

Hi I am Izzy. Welcome to the guild. And thank you for joining the cause. Here is where you can find the rules here in the Member Handbook If you have any questions feel free to ask any of us mods.
read all rules and I appreciate them biggrin
yes we need revolution sweatdrop 3nodding heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:35 am
Hiya, just call me Devil.
I joined back in 2007 and really enjoyed playing the game Gaia had to offer and saving my gold for items I wanted. Now though, it's almost impossible for me to get anything I want with gold i save unless I went and sold a GC item on the marketplace for a ridiculous amount of money. I remember when 20,000 gold bought quite a few things, now it hardly gets you anything. to be honest the amount of GC paraphernalia that gets thrown in my face since I started back up on here is so different compared to a few years ago.

I just hope the staff don't become any worse and actually try to balance out the online economy of Gaia.  

devilish94

6,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100

ewdioewfcnde

Thieving Trafficker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:00 pm
Hi there, I finally got around to joining and Im the one running the walkout. I got sick of gaias business practices after they wouldnt stop releasing gold generators and their idea of an event is now releasing switch'em with new graphics and a forum.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:26 pm
Hey there everyone! I've only recently heard about what was going on with the whole issue of inflation and piggy banks and such as I've been playing on and off for a few years now. It's almost surreal when that 350k item I was questing for is now 18 million.

Honestly, all I've ever done here was chat a little bit and play zOMG a lot, but now I want to be a contributing member of the community, so I hope you'll be seeing me around!  

Tokaku Azuma-san

josiv

Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:58 pm
Hello everyone, glad to be here smile

Been here a while and I have never seen so many users unhappy with what Gaia is doing, and still nothing is changed. Gaia was a great website because of the open communication between staff and user I think. When that was dissolved with new management, things started to get bad. sad

I remember when 20k was a lot!  
🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games