Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

A Song Is Born

Beloved Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:07 pm
heart I loved Audry Hepburn in My Fair Lady  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:08 am
Louisa Iris

Yep init nga sobra eh. *A glance from hell...ang peg* haha I've been inactive for awhile in the guild dunno why. Lawl but I'm back. Yay! 4laugh  

Zariah Khi

Lavish Dabbler

13,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

xKiklala

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:26 am
Clasela
x-Kiklala-x

I've been good. Yes, it really is. I finally finished the assessment that was killing me and all I have to do now is go over it and then submit it.
        Not really, but I do have plans. I'm taking my parents out for dinner on the 13th to celebrate their 22nd anniversary. I'm looking forward to it.
        Oh, that sounds so lovely. Nobody looks forward to tests, but I'm sure you'll do fine with them. <3 Let me know how you go~

I hope that event goes well, or did go well! x3
I'm not sure if I passed the tests, but it was alright. My mind kept going blank, but I knew the stuff. It was a little frustrating. cat_sweatdrop

I haven't checked yet, but I saw you sent me a gift! How generous of you.<3 It made me smile, thank you! emotion_hug I appreciate it. [:

How has everything been?
Sorry for not responding for a while, I haven't been logging on as much lately. Life has been alright for me. c:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:17 pm
Yokies

My mother never swore around me as a child, but now she does. >.< I agree, it's so wrong to teach someone something like that. I seen it way to many times on the school bus I went on.
        Haha, it could be the mixture as well. So it may not be all your fault. I brought a packet yesterday because they were on special and I wanted to see how they turned out in comparison to normal biscuits. Just now, I realised that we haven't got a wire rack here, so I have no idea how I am going to cool them. emotion_facepalm
        True, true. Guilty as charged~ I have to agree with you there. The good thing is, if you can survive that, you have a strong relationship.
        Neither could I, it would just be a horrible situation to come across. The worst I've heard was my mother's friend who was the first on the scene of an accident with six young adults in one car. She had to hold one of the boys brains in his head.. It was such a mess. I would have been sick, though I do believe that human instinct kicks in and all you care about is saving their lives.
        It was hard for her. And now my silly grandma is getting remarried. My grandpa died three years ago... Personally, I think it is way too soon, but she never loved grandpa.

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:23 pm
Broken Heart Production

Oh my. That would be so horrible! My rings are antique and if I broke them, I would never forgive myself because they were originally my partner's grandmothers. They're irreplaceable.
        >.< Gaia can always wait and so can it's people. You just need some will-power girl! Log off and go watch Supernatural and respond once you've had enough for the night/day.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:26 pm
-alegna ennazus-

Really now? Wow! Every house here has a bath tub, no matter how wealthy the homeowners are. It's amazing how different some countries are.

Clasela
Crew

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:26 pm
Clasela

Oh my god, I would cry for days if I broke an antique! I plan to pass something down through my children and if anything ever happened to it I'd be devastated. >o< It's my most precious object.
Well right now my boyfriend is out and we watch them together, so I'm a little bored at the moment. x-x Lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:28 pm
A Song Is Born

Me too! She portrayed such an amazing skillset and I loved the costumes. <33

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:32 pm
Harumix3

I take it Fridays are good for you? :)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:40 pm
Louisa Iris

I'm sorry to hear that. Too much of anything is bad though. Did you have a sweet-tooth?
        I have to agree, the motherlode cheat is the best, however I only use it so that my sims can get a nice house and then they are off on their own. :O What did you do to her?
        I know, I felt so sorry for her! Her daughter had just begun dating the rich boy up on the hill and things were going so well! Sim life is tragic...
        More like the annoying pain in my arm. I got a flu shot the other day and my arm has swollen up as a reaction to it. I've been feeling so sick, but it's just my luck to have the "preventive" flu shot backfire on me.
        That sounds like a waste of time, though I guess it's beneficial for the teachers.
        I'm waiting. Take your time~ <3

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:45 pm
x-Kiklala-x

Well I finished everything. So now it's just an anxious wait so see how I went.
        I know what you mean. It's funny how at times when you need it most your mind goes running.
        Aw, you're so, so, so welcome! :D I'm glad to hear everything has been going well for you~
        Everything could be better. I'm so crook right now from a flu shot I had to have.
        I want to crawl up and sleep but I cannot because I have studying to do.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:07 pm
Broken Heart Production

I know! That's exactly what I want to do. I have a ton of things I want to pass down. Like my dress collection and my jewellery.
        I'm sure it's worth the wait. It's always good to have someone to watch it with. What season are you two up to?

Clasela
Crew

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:15 pm
Clasela

I just have my stuffed animal, anything else I'm not sure where it's going yet. xP
Yeah, it is. And we're on Season two, about to come to the bank episode I believe; I've already seen all these but it was so long ago I don't really remember and he's never seen them so we're rewatching. I don't know what season I was at, but Castiel was in it so yeah.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:25 pm
Broken Heart Production

Lucky. I don't think my teddy bear will make it. He's already falling to pieces and I've only had him for 19 years. >.<
        Ah, yep-yep. I loved season two. I think Castiel comes in at four, when he brings Dean back from the dead? I cannot remember. We need to buy season eight to get our fix.

Clasela
Crew

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:56 pm
Clasela

My stuffed animal is a dog, and I've had it for about 6 years, I keep good care of him to the best of my ability though. I expect him to get old looking, which he has, but yeah. xP
I thought that was when he came in, but I wasn't sure. And sheesh, Dean dies a lot. xD  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games